JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
babygirl49392
l0vinxJeSsE
6 posters

So who here called Aaron Carter...

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

So who here called Aaron Carter... Empty So who here called Aaron Carter...

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 pm

haha, because I did and he totally answered me! lol.
    I don't even like him, I just called to see if he'd answer and he did (I did it for fun too. hehe). He talked to me for like a good 10 minutes. He was really nice but sounded kind of hyper. haha.
    He asked me where I was from and I said, "Pittsburgh" and he was like, "So how about them Penguins!?" and I was like, yeahhh...

haha. It got kind of awkward at the end when he asked me if I had any of his CD's and I told him no. lol Razz I almost said, "No, I'm a Jesse McCartney fan" but that would have been rude. Then he talked about his new single and all that.

ha anyway...that was weird. Thought I'd share. Did any of you call his number?

btw, He wanted me to tell everyone...Aaron's Back. hahahahah.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

So who here called Aaron Carter... Empty Re: So who here called Aaron Carter...

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:haha, because I did and he totally answered me! lol.
    I don't even like him, I just called to see if he'd answer and he did (I did it for fun too. hehe). He talked to me for like a good 10 minutes. He was really nice but sounded kind of hyper. haha.
    He asked me where I was from and I said, "Pittsburgh" and he was like, "So how about them Penguins!?" and I was like, yeahhh...

haha. It got kind of awkward at the end when he asked me if I had any of his CD's and I told him no. lol Razz I almost said, "No, I'm a Jesse McCartney fan" but that would have been rude. Then he talked about his new single and all that.

ha anyway...that was weird. Thought I'd share. Did any of you call his number?

btw, He wanted me to tell everyone...Aaron's Back. hahahahah.

haha. I saw that on twitter. That he said he was talking all calls. I haven't called him yet though. I'm kinda excited for the new cd and tour. I used to love him, he was my fave solo artist back in the day. (This is before Jesse was solo, of course. lol) But I do have all of his cds and still listen to them occasionally.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 pm

haha, I was never really a Carter fan. I only remember like two of his songs to be honest, I want candy and Oh Aaron. hahaha.
    I always had this opinion of him as being a bit of a cocky jackass too. idk why, but to me he just came off that way.

He was really nice during the phone call, though and I really like that he's talking to as many of his fans as possible. I just thought it was the most random thing ever. He like popped back out of nowhere! lol. I wouldn't even have known about this or his album if it weren't for twitter.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Hahaha. Wow. That's pretty cool though.
    Some girl i talk to thinks she's like BFF with him.
    so weird.. idk
    i wish i could call and ask him. lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:haha, I was never really a Carter fan. I only remember like two of his songs to be honest, I want candy and Oh Aaron. hahaha.
    I always had this opinion of him as being a bit of a cocky jackass too. idk why, but to me he just came off that way.

He was really nice during the phone call, though and I really like that he's talking to as many of his fans as possible. I just thought it was the most random thing ever. He like popped back out of nowhere! lol. I wouldn't even have known about this or his album if it weren't for twitter.

Yea, I knew that he was working on a new album, and has been for the last like 3 years or so. haha. So I wouldn't know that it was done and getting ready to come out if it wasn't for twitter. But from the clips I've heard on you tube and his myspace, it's definitely more mature and less pop than he's ever done before. I like what I've heard too, so we'll see.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:23 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:haha, I was never really a Carter fan. I only remember like two of his songs to be honest, I want candy and Oh Aaron. hahaha.

Yea, I knew that he was working on a new album, and has been for the last like 3 years or so. haha. So I wouldn't know that it was done and getting ready to come out if it wasn't for twitter. But from the clips I've heard on you tube and his myspace, it's definitely more mature and less pop than he's ever done before. I like what I've heard too, so we'll see.

I'll probably end up checking some of the songs out. 3 years is a pretty long time, so it must be pretty worth it. His voice used to be a bit too nasally for me but I'm sure he's ok with that now.

Is he still pop? Or did he move in the rythmic direction too?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I'll probably end up checking some of the songs out. 3 years is a pretty long time, so it must be pretty worth it. His voice used to be a bit too nasally for me but I'm sure he's ok with that now.

Yea, it's more rhythmic than pop, but of course still has a little bit of a pop feel. And of course he's still doing his 'rapping' too.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, it's more rhythmic than pop, but of course still has a little bit of a pop feel. And of course he's still doing his 'rapping' too.

I just listened to "I Ain't Gonna Take No More" I like it. The music sounds really familiar to me though, I have no idea why. "Swagged Up" is pretty alright too.

Never thought I'd find myself listening to Aaron Carter and enjoying it. :p
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I just listened to "I Ain't Gonna Take No More" I like it. The music sounds really familiar to me though, I have no idea why. "Swagged Up" is pretty alright too.

Never thought I'd find myself listening to Aaron Carter and enjoying it. :p

haha. Yea, I really like Swagged Up. I don't think that I've heard "I Ain't Gonna Take No More", at least I don't remember it if I did. haha. But I haven't listened to them in a long time either. Smile
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Since I am slightly older, I was always more of a fan of Nick than Aaron, but I did try calling him earlier but he wasn't taking calls at the time. A friend got through and talked to him, so I finally decided to call. Oh well Ill just try again another time!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:51 pm

starrynights wrote:Since I am slightly older, I was always more of a fan of Nick than Aaron, but I did try calling him earlier but he wasn't taking calls at the time. A friend got through and talked to him, so I finally decided to call. Oh well Ill just try again another time!

I don't know, maybe he was talking to someone else at the time. Yea, out of BSB, I always preferred Nick. But between Nick and Aaron though, I always liked Aaron better. I've always thought that he's the better performer, singer, dancer, and better looking one too.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:05 am

LOL It's 3am and before I went to bed I decided to try and call, not expecting an answer since it hasn't been working for me all night. And he answered. It was short and I think I got dropped cause he said 'hold on a sec' and then that was it. Maybe I got hung up on who knows lol. But I did talk to him.
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:30 am

i called him, talked to him like 20 times for like 10 seconds sometimes and then others 5/10 minutes. i saw him at toads place in Connecticut and ehhh lets just say he was really mean to me but i didnt care cus i was up onstage with the opening act and got sung to with Jeff Timmons from 98degrees. lol ahaha I was huggin him and kissin him and touchin him ahaha it was cool. there was a no chair to sit in like jesse does with his fans
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm

So Aaron just totally posted a picture on Twitter of Dream Street when they were touring. hahah.
    I started freaking out! I was like, "No way..."
    Interesting...haha. That's like the second picture I've seen him post of Jesse. I wonder if he's talked to him lately? lol.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:14 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:So Aaron just totally posted a picture on Twitter of Dream Street when they were touring. hahah.
    Interesting...haha. That's like the second picture I've seen him post of Jesse. I wonder if he's talked to him lately? lol.

He posted that pic in retaliation to ONTD on LiveJournal. Aaron was going to be our 'celeb spokesperson' or something, but after some back and forth and stuff that happened last night during Aaron's live webcast at the recording studio, I guess 'we're fighting'. (PS I had nothing to do with any of it. I like Aaron and I think ONTD went to far, though I am a member). So since Aaron doesn't like ONTD anymore, they decided to name Jesse as celeb spokesperson to get back at him (no, Jesse has no idea, unless the person from ONTD who saw him today said something) I kinda love the ONTD love for Jesse, but I'm also kinda scared of it too because I don't want them to turn on him lol. ONTD loved and then hated Aaron all within 3 days. So that pic was posted to make fun of Jesse, and show how much cooler Aaron is than him.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:43 pm

starrynights wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:So Aaron just totally posted a picture on Twitter of Dream Street when they were touring. hahah.

He posted that pic in retaliation to ONTD on LiveJournal. Aaron was going to be our 'celeb spokesperson' or something, but after some back and forth and stuff that happened last night during Aaron's live webcast at the recording studio, I guess 'we're fighting'. (PS I had nothing to do with any of it. I like Aaron and I think ONTD went to far, though I am a member). So since Aaron doesn't like ONTD anymore, they decided to name Jesse as celeb spokesperson to get back at him (no, Jesse has no idea, unless the person from ONTD who saw him today said something) I kinda love the ONTD love for Jesse, but I'm also kinda scared of it too because I don't want them to turn on him lol. ONTD loved and then hated Aaron all within 3 days. So that pic was posted to make fun of Jesse, and show how much cooler Aaron is than him.

Yeah, I read a few more of his tweets and I figured there wasn't really a whole lot of "nice" in posting the pics. haha. But I have no idea what ONTD is at all and I don't know what that stands for. What exactly is it? Is it really something for him to get mad over? lol.

Cooler? psh, haha. I doubt Aaron will ever be as successful as Jesse. I forgot the guy even existed until abou 4 days ago. ha.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:09 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    starrynights wrote:

Yeah, I read a few more of his tweets and I figured there wasn't really a whole lot of "nice" in posting the pics. haha. But I have no idea what ONTD is at all and I don't know what that stands for. What exactly is it? Is it really something for him to get mad over? lol.

Cooler? psh, haha. I doubt Aaron will ever be as successful as Jesse. I forgot the guy even existed until abou 4 days ago. ha.

ONTD is Oh No They Didn't, a Livejournal gossip community. No it's not really something for him to get mad over, though they did take their little game or whatever too far IMO. And I think everyone kinda forgot about Aaron til he put out his number lol. Jesse ain't got nothing to worry about!
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

Post  xbackstreetMacx Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 pm

i wanted to call him bt havn't his number can anyone give pleeeeeeasse So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686 So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686 So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm

xbackstreetMacx wrote:i wanted to call him bt havn't his number can anyone give pleeeeeeasse So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686 So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686 So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686

1-310-746-8383 (not that it is still in my contacts or anything)
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm

starrynights wrote:
    xbackstreetMacx wrote:i wanted to call him bt havn't his number can anyone give pleeeeeeasse So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686 So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686 So who here called Aaron Carter... 110686

lmfao.
    Don't be ashamed. It's in mine too...but that's only because I called it and it added itself. Too lazy to delete it.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:14 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    starrynights wrote:

lmfao.
    Don't be ashamed. It's in mine too...but that's only because I called it and it added itself. Too lazy to delete it.

lol. Yea, I have it saved too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:29 pm