JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
xxGetFreakyxx
jmacfanbd
l0vinxJeSsE
starrynights
theone_bettytam
JesseMAC22
JesseMacDeparture
11 posters

Aaron Carter's jealous...I think

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Aaron Carter's jealous...I think Empty Aaron Carter's jealous...I think

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 am

He's totally being an a** to Jesse on his Twitter, I don't know, when I read it seems like he doesn't like him at all. Anybody else think so? Neutral Suspect

He doesn't even spell his name right....

http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7

Here's some of his tweets:

SO HILARIOUS- https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/ff2s1v.jpg LOOK HOW HAPPY JESSIE WAS! LMAO HAHAHA #AC #BSB

HELLO JESSIE .... I LOVE YOU!!!

http://www.twitpic.com/7u9bi EVERYONE! LOOK AT JESSE . MOST IMPORTANTLY I WAS LAUGHING "THEN" LMAO I NEVER WHERE GLASSES LOOK ME IN THE EYE!

I don't even get these tweets:
    GOD BLESS @JESSEMCCARTNEY BEST OF LUCK 2 U MAN SEE YOU SOON! ENDURE LIFE AND BLOCK NEGATIVITY THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING NIGHT

WOW "THE SITE" REALLY THINKS IM BOTHERED BY @JESSEMCCARTNEY I LOVE BEING ONE UP ON "THE SITE" YOU GOT SERVED LOL NOW GO AFTER HIM AND CRY!!

I WISH HIM BEST OF LUCK AND GOD BLESS TAKE CARE MAN! AND STOP BEING MEAN TO THE FAN'S I KEEP HEARING IT MAN RELAX DUDE UR GONNA RUIN IT! LOL

This is what a fan said to him: @aaroncarter7 Jesse McCartney would never toy with our hearts like you do!
    he replied: NOPE CAUSE THE EMPLOYEES OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE LIVE'S I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM ALL LMAO!!! HAQHAHA #AC GO JESSE MCCARTNEY!!!
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Aaron Carter's jealous...I think Empty Aaron Carter's jealous...I think

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 am

So true! I think because Jesse has more fame and success than he ever did! I remember reading this one magazine article and Aaron would say that Jesse copied his hair, stole his stylist, and was pretty much copying him. So low Aaron.

"Aaron, oh Aaron!
    What are we going to do?
    You're making up promises
    Oh so big
    How can you make it
    Come true
    Aaron, oh Aaron
    What are we going to
    With you
    You always are making
    A bigger mistake
    How can you make it
    Come true"

Oh Aaron
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Aaron Carter's jealous...I think Empty Re: Aaron Carter's jealous...I think

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:32 am

But why? I mean are Jesse and Aaron Carter even related? Why does Aaron bothered to be mean?
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:20 am

Those tweets are all because of stuff that has gone on with ONTD (a LiveJournal celeb gossip comm) and Aaron. If you see him refer to 'the site' or 'the purple site' or 'employees' it's all about ONTD. Basically this is what happened:

1. Aaron gave out his number. People called, then someone from ONTD hacked his voice mail and changed the message (Aaron didn't have voice mail set up) He got upset.
    2. Someone from ONTD called and apologized. All was good, Aaron was 'Celeb Representative' for ONTD. He loved us now.
    3. Aaron did a live stream while in the recording studio. ONTD watched. After a while (and a few shout outs from him to ONTD), people started asking rude questions. So that started a kind of back and forth love/hate with ONTD and Aaron. That same person called him again (not sure what she was gonna say), but Aaron hung up on her, so she got mad. ONTD demanded Aaron apologize to them.
    4. ONTD took it upon themselves to 'remove' Aaron as 'Celeb Rep', and decided (out of no where really) that Jesse was more deserving and should be the new rep.
    5. They took it to Twitter, telling Aaron how much better Jesse was, and a whole bunch of stuff. So Aaron started firing back at Jesse. There were some more tweets by Aaron that he deleted, one saying something like 'if Jesse says anything negative, watch me punch him in the mouth'. He called ONTD members 'employees of the site' refusing to say the name anymore.
    6. A bunch of them now follow Jesse, just to get the point across to Aaron.

I am a member of ONTD, and I was there/witnessed almost all of this over the last 3 or 4 days. I DO NOT approve of pretty much anything they did. They started this whole thing, and then after it was all good after the voice mail hack, refused to let it drop. Aaron has nothing to apologize for in my opinion. Now I feel bad for him, and for Jesse getting dragged into this out of no where (this part I wasn't around for.) ONTD now calls Jesse 'Prince Jesse'. I will not be happy when they decide to turn on Jesse to (which they will, only a matter of time). I love that comm, but sometimes they go way to far, and are way too immature. This is one of those times.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 am

That's what I was getting at too.
    I don't see what he has against Jesse besides the fact that Jesse is 100x more talented then him, more successful, and people actually care about his music.

"I WISH HIM BEST OF LUCK AND GOD BLESS TAKE CARE MAN! AND STOP BEING MEAN TO THE FAN'S I KEEP HEARING IT MAN RELAX DUDE UR GONNA RUIN IT! LOL"

wow. Stop being mean to the fans?

This is why I never liked Aaron Carter...but he's such a huge d*ck.
    He could atleast spell his name right...
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 pm

starrynights wrote:Those tweets are all because of stuff that has gone on with ONTD (a LiveJournal celeb gossip comm) and Aaron. If you see him refer to 'the site' or 'the purple site' or 'employees' it's all about ONTD. Basically this is what happened:

1. Aaron gave out his number. People called, then someone from ONTD hacked his voice mail and changed the message (Aaron didn't have voice mail set up) He got upset.
    2. Someone from ONTD called and apologized. All was good, Aaron was 'Celeb Representative' for ONTD. He loved us now.
    3. Aaron did a live stream while in the recording studio. ONTD watched. After a while (and a few shout outs from him to ONTD), people started asking rude questions. So that started a kind of back and forth love/hate with ONTD and Aaron. That same person called him again (not sure what she was gonna say), but Aaron hung up on her, so she got mad. ONTD demanded Aaron apologize to them.
    4. ONTD took it upon themselves to 'remove' Aaron as 'Celeb Rep', and decided (out of no where really) that Jesse was more deserving and should be the new rep.
    5. They took it to Twitter, telling Aaron how much better Jesse was, and a whole bunch of stuff. So Aaron started firing back at Jesse. There were some more tweets by Aaron that he deleted, one saying something like 'if Jesse says anything negative, watch me punch him in the mouth'. He called ONTD members 'employees of the site' refusing to say the name anymore.

I am a member of ONTD, and I was there/witnessed almost all of this over the last 3 or 4 days. I DO NOT approve of pretty much anything they did. They started this whole thing, and then after it was all good after the voice mail hack, refused to let it drop. Aaron has nothing to apologize for in my opinion. Now I feel bad for him, and for Jesse getting dragged into this out of no where (this part I wasn't around for.) ONTD now calls Jesse 'Prince Jesse'. I will not be happy when they decide to turn on Jesse to (which they will, only a matter of time). I love that comm, but sometimes they go way to far, and are way too immature. This is one of those times.

Oh, ok. Still, I think he didn't have to bring Jesse into it.
    BTW, this might be a stupid question, but what does ONTD stand for?
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 pm

He thinks he's funny. He was just a one hit wonder, why is he hating on Jesse? Because he's way more successful then what he'll ever be? Of course. He needs to stop being immature and not concentrate on everything Jesse does. I mean the dude even looks up pictures of Jesse? weird.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:16 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:
    starrynights wrote:Those tweets are all because of stuff that has gone on with ONTD (a LiveJournal celeb gossip comm) and Aaron. If you see him refer to 'the site' or 'the purple site' or 'employees' it's all about ONTD. Basically this is what happened:

Oh No They Didn't. And Aaron didn't bring Jesse into it, ONTD did. Still wrong for Aaron to start saying stuff about Jesse though, since he had nothing to do with it at all.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm

starrynights wrote:
    JesseMacDeparture wrote:

Oh No They Didn't. And Aaron didn't bring Jesse into it, ONTD did. Still wrong for Aaron to start saying stuff about Jesse though, since he had nothing to do with it at all.

Alright, I agree with.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:13 pm

starrynights wrote:BTW, this might be a stupid question, but what does ONTD stand for?

i was wondering the same thing :/
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    starrynights wrote:BTW, this might be a stupid question, but what does ONTD stand for?

Oh No They Didn't.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:
    xxGetFreakyxx wrote:

Oh No They Didn't.
    lol thanks(:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:36 pm

jmacfanbd wrote:He thinks he's funny. He was just a one hit wonder, why is he hating on Jesse? Because he's way more successful then what he'll ever be? Of course. He needs to stop being immature and not concentrate on everything Jesse does. I mean the dude even looks up pictures of Jesse? weird.

How is Aaron a one hit wonder when he's released like 5 cds? Yea, Jesse is more famous than Aaron is now, but remember DS did open for Aaron way back when, which is where he got one of the pics from. I think it's all been blown way out of proportion and just need to be dropped. I also think the only reason Aaron started saying stuff about Jesse was to get a rise out of the people from ONTD, not necessarily because he really has a problem with Jesse.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Whatever, no one cares about Aaron Carter.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:58 am

I'm so confused- this is so weird...
    jmacfanbd

Post  jmacfanbd Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jmacfanbd wrote:He thinks he's funny. He was just a one hit wonder, why is he hating on Jesse? Because he's way more successful then what he'll ever be? Of course. He needs to stop being immature and not concentrate on everything Jesse does. I mean the dude even looks up pictures of Jesse? weird.

How is Aaron a one hit wonder when he's released like 5 cds? Yea, Jesse is more famous than Aaron is now, but remember DS did open for Aaron way back when, which is where he got one of the pics from. I think it's all been blown way out of proportion and just need to be dropped. I also think the only reason Aaron started saying stuff about Jesse was to get a rise out of the people from ONTD, not necessarily because he really has a problem with Jesse.

Yeah but that was just Dream Street. And as what I recall, Aaron always had a problem with Jesse, even saying he stole his haircut. But whatever..
    jmacfanbd

Post  jmacfanbd Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am

theone_bettytam wrote:Whatever, no one cares about Aaron Carter.

hahah exactly.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 pm

jmacfanbd wrote:

hahah exactly.

Well, personally if no one cared about Aaron an what's going on, then why was this thread even started?
    JMrocks1988
    JMrocks1988

Number of posts : 9
    Hobbies : Looking at Jesse McCartney photos, writing fanfiction

Post  JMrocks1988 Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Aaron Carter is a loser- I'll admit that I was a HUGE Nick fan back in the day- but he doesn't hold a candle to Jesse.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm glad you all see it too! He's jealous, becuase he only has like 10,000 something followers and Jesse has over 30,000!!!! PLus Jesse is good as gold and never caught in anything or starts anything and
    Ac feels the heat, becuase he's crazy! haha Not that
    Aaron is a horrible person but when you aren't bothering anyone, someone has to try and get you going but
    Ac will never break Jesse!!!!!!!! Jesse will never start anything against
    Ac becuase of his golden heart <33333333333333333 (I love Jesse for that) woooo!!!
    jmacfanbd

Post  jmacfanbd Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 pm

I find him very immature calling Jesse out saying he's rude.
    I admit also that I was a Nick fan back then lmao, I don't know what I was thinking but I don't regret it.lol
    jmacfanbd

Post  jmacfanbd Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:46 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jmacfanbd wrote:

hahah exactly.

Well, personally if no one cared about Aaron an what's going on, then why was this thread even started?

Well personally I don't care for AC, but I care for Jesse, therefore I have to defend him.haha.

But you're right, I'm not going waste my time thinking about AC and his rudeness towards Jesse, so I'm done. Very Happy
    jmacfanbd

Post  jmacfanbd Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:He's totally being an a** to Jesse on his Twitter, I don't know, when I read it seems like he doesn't like him at all. Anybody else think so? Neutral Suspect

He doesn't even spell his name right....

http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7

Here's some of his tweets:

SO HILARIOUS- https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/ff2s1v.jpg LOOK HOW HAPPY JESSIE WAS! LMAO HAHAHA #AC #BSB

HELLO JESSIE .... I LOVE YOU!!!

http://www.twitpic.com/7u9bi EVERYONE! LOOK AT JESSE . MOST IMPORTANTLY I WAS LAUGHING "THEN" LMAO I NEVER WHERE GLASSES LOOK ME IN THE EYE!

I don't even get these tweets:
    GOD BLESS @JESSEMCCARTNEY BEST OF LUCK 2 U MAN SEE YOU SOON! ENDURE LIFE AND BLOCK NEGATIVITY THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING NIGHT

WOW "THE SITE" REALLY THINKS IM BOTHERED BY @JESSEMCCARTNEY I LOVE BEING ONE UP ON "THE SITE" YOU GOT SERVED LOL NOW GO AFTER HIM AND CRY!!

I WISH HIM BEST OF LUCK AND GOD BLESS TAKE CARE MAN! AND STOP BEING MEAN TO THE FAN'S I KEEP HEARING IT MAN RELAX DUDE UR GONNA RUIN IT! LOL

This is what a fan said to him: @aaroncarter7 Jesse McCartney would never toy with our hearts like you do!
    he replied: NOPE CAUSE THE EMPLOYEES OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE LIVE'S I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM ALL LMAO!!! HAQHAHA #AC GO JESSE MCCARTNEY!!!

Don't forget....

-yeeah THAT'S HILARIOUS TO THINK HE HAS BEEN COMPARED TO ME?? HA! GO SELL 35 MILLION THROUGHOUT A 15 YEAR PERIOD OF TIME AND THEN????6:17 PM Jun 17th from web in reply to ohash

-AND THEN SAY SOMETHING CAUSE I HEAR NOTHING ....BABY DOWN ON DREAMSTREET!!! LMAO!!6:18 PM Jun 17th from web in reply to Tigga19

lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:17 pm