JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

The Last Airbender Teaser Trailer

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

The Last Airbender Teaser Trailer Empty The Last Airbender Teaser Trailer

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 am

I just saw this on You Tube and thought I'd share. I know that Jesse wasn't able to be in it, but it still looks like it might be pretty good. I really do with Jesse was able to be in this though. Looks like it might be one of the biggest movies next summer! I can't believe that it's taking so long to release though. Would have definitely be great for his acting career. What do you all think?

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

The Last Airbender Teaser Trailer Empty Re: The Last Airbender Teaser Trailer

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 am

I doubt it's gonna be popular in new York:[ ppl r gonna think it's some movie for losers cause they all thought the cartoon was dumb but I mite see it and pretend Jesse is in it Very Happy
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 am

I wish Jesse was in it too, but I loved the cartoon and still think this looks like it will be good. Can't wait to see it.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:11 pm

I don't usually like those type of movies.
    That's the kind of movie that if I saw the preview I would be like, "Oh God... Rolling Eyes " haha. But I think Jesse would have done a fantastic job and it definitely would have broadened his acting career. It just looks like something a lot of the people who are fans of the show would really enjoy. I would have just seen it for Jesse. :p

Oh well, hopefully the Gonzo Files turns out to be a "Juno" and goes from an indie film to a huge movie. lol. We'll see where he goes in his acting career.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:34 am