JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
babygirl49392
l0vinxJeSsE
jesseluver182
xxGetFreakyxx
8 posters

Micheal Jackson Died

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Micheal Jackson Died Empty Micheal Jackson Died

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:44 pm

omg. i was not expecting that. he was about to go on tour!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529103,00.html
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Micheal Jackson Died Empty Re: Micheal Jackson Died

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:52 pm

yep, all over facebook myspace twitter all of hollywood all of music
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:00 pm

There was a pop-up on my TV when I was watching a local station about an hour and a half ago and said he was going into the hospital. Then about a half hour later I hopped on Twitter and all these reports were that he was dead. My heart seriously dropped and for some odd reason I immediately thought of Jesse....? Very weird feeling.

Michael was truly amazing and will forever hold a place in everybody's hearts. He started pop music and one of the reasons our very own (Jesse) began to sing. Very sad day. Great man, extremely talented, and he will truly be missed.

What a crappy day, two great losses in one. R.I.P.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:There was a pop-up on my TV when I was watching a local station about an hour and a half ago and said he was going into the hospital. Then about a half hour later I hopped on Twitter and all these reports were that he was dead. My heart seriously dropped and for some odd reason I immediately thought of Jesse....? Very weird feeling.

Michael was truly amazing and will forever hold a place in everybody's hearts. He started pop music and one of the reasons our very own (Jesse) began to sing. Very sad day. Great man, extremely talented, and he will truly be missed.

I know! I woke up from from my nap and saw that I had a text from Jesse's twitter. When I read it I was like 'Oh. My. God!' and my heart immediately dropped! I grew listening to Michael Jackson, my mom loved his music and him as a performer.

He was truly amazing and inspired many people. Justin Timberlake learned to dance from watching him on tv! He broke down so many musical barriers. He truly was inspiring. He will be greatly missed by everyone.

Yes, a very crappy day. And they were both relatively young. Rest In Peace Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson!
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:25 pm

I loved Micheal Jackson, this is very sad. I was listening to the radio when they said (what I thought was) Micheal J Fox went into cardiac arrest. I was shocked, then they came back and said Micheal Jackson had died, and I was still shocked. My mom used to have a friend who's brother played in a band with the Jackson's a long time ago. I'm still shocked, and don't really know what to say Sad
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 pm

I know, I'm pretty much speechless. I've been watching CNN since it broke the news and it just keeps making me more upset. But I can't turn it off for some reason. :[
    UchihaSakura131415
    UchihaSakura131415

Number of posts : 22
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, acting, modeling & anything that has to do with Dream Street or Jesse McCartney

Post  UchihaSakura131415 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 am

I almost broke down crying when my mom told me that he died. When he had went to the hospital,I thought he was okay and then I went about my business.But then an hour later at six, my mom said he died and I was like "who?" and both my mom and my dad said Micheal Jackson. My heart fell almost out of my chest.I used to be crazy about him 24/7 and I dont know what happened so now I feel like....... I lost some one very special and I'm starting to think I'll never ever get over this. I thought he was going to live forever. Crying or Very sad
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:31 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:There was a pop-up on my TV when I was watching a local station about an hour and a half ago and said he was going into the hospital. Then about a half hour later I hopped on Twitter and all these reports were that he was dead. My heart seriously dropped and for some odd reason I immediately thought of Jesse....? Very weird feeling.

I thought about Jesse when i heard he died too . Like right away. I was thinking, i wonder if Jesse knows.. because i know that he loved Michael so much and he was his influence.. Then i got a twitter thing from Jesse(i get his updates sent to my phone) and i saw what Jesse said and it made me wanna cry :[
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:50 am

Here's the Jabbawockeez on the first season of America's Best Dance Crew during the Michael Jackson challenge week. Now, such a great tribute to the lose of a legend, the King! Check it out!

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 am

UchihaSakura131415 wrote:I thought he was going to live forever. Crying or Very sad
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:30 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Here's the Jabbawockeez on the first season of America's Best Dance Crew during the Michael Jackson challenge week. Now, such a great tribute to the lose of a legend, the King! Check it out!

They are amazing! I can't wait to see them tomorrow.
    I can't believe he died!! This is crazy and the day before yesterday
    i was talking about how much i love him and then i woke up yesterday and found out he died!!
    What are the freaking odds!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 am

Here's a blog that Donnie Wahlburg posted today on NKOTB's website.

Friday, June 26th, 2009
    DW ON MICHAEL JACKSON

Michael Jackson was, without a doubt, the single most amazing performer that I’ve ever seen. As a young teenage boy with a dream- he was beyond inspirational. The fact that his public/private life became a soap opera and a sideshow is more of a reflection of our societies misplaced priorities than it is a reflection of the type of person that he may have been. Yet despite all of that- the fact that his performances, even of even 25 years ago, still resonate today….. THAT is a true testament to his greatness.

~dw

I agree. It's sad that his private life had to become a specticle of entertainment for the media. And for that, because of that, a lot of people 'hate/hated' him for how the media portrayed him to be. When to be completely honest, only a pretty select few knew who he really was. And that makes me feel really sorry for today's society, because now we've lost a legend and we'll never get the chance to know him, truly know him.

Source: NKOTB.com
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:35 am

Also, here's a video of the New Kids' live video tribute to MJ last night in Detriot, June 25th.

Source: You Tube and NKOTB.com Newletter
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:22 am

that was amazingly nice of New Kids to they are just so awesome they took out time of their own show to dedicate it to someone who meant a lot to everybody ugh I hope new Kids come back to Boston soon I adore them! Micheal Jackson Died 690817
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Aw, that's so nice that they did that! I love how a lot of people are paying these tributes to him. He deserves it.

That's amazing what Donnie said and I completely agree. He had such a sad life but such incredible talent that will make people remember him forever. What I find weird is how 3 days ago, people were still saying such nasty things about him because he was a "supposed" pedophile but once he's gone they're all sympathetic.

You know what's really sick? How the guy wasn't even dead for an hour and some people were already making a mockery and jokes about him. It made me sick, people were being so heartless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:44 am