JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
babygirl49392
JessexBroadway
xxGetFreakyxx
starrynights
l0vinxJeSsE
9 posters

You're a Jerk

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

You're a Jerk Empty You're a Jerk

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah, that one song Jesse was talking about in the OK! interview. Just heard it on accident. Shocked

Wow, Jesse actually listens to that...and enjoys it?

haha. Sorry, mini vent. That's definitley a song I won't be putting on my ipod this week. lol. Have any of you heard it?
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

You're a Jerk Empty Re: You're a Jerk

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:24 pm

I looked it up after Jesse mentioned it, and couldn't even listen to the whole song. It's bad, I don't like it at all.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:00 pm

i listened to it rite after i heard the interview
    i like the song
    i told my friends about it and now we always joke about it and they love it
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:09 pm

HAha, it's alright
    Jesse's Hilarious..
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Yea, I know what you mean. Remember the other one he mentioned in another interview, Birthday Sex. I just heard it the other day and couldn't believe that Jesse likes it either. haha.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Yea, I know what you mean. Remember the other one he mentioned in another interview, Birthday Sex. I just heard it the other day and couldn't believe that Jesse likes it either. haha.

Yeahhh...I heard Birthday Sex about a month ago and I thought the same thing. Jesse definitely has a very...colorful music preference. haha.

To be honest, I didn't really think he'd bit into that stuff. I always saw him as somebody who was only into all the old 70's/80's stuff plus 90's pop. haha. That's how I saw him and he probably does listen to that stuff. I didn't just think he'd listen to that....crap (basically).

But whatever floats his boat I guess...lol.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:09 pm

[quote="l0vinxJeSsE"]
    babygirl49392 wrote:Yea, I know what you mean. Remember the other one he mentioned in another interview, Birthday Sex. I just heard it the other day and couldn't believe that Jesse likes it either. haha.

Yeahhh...I heard Birthday Sex about a month ago and I thought the same thing. Jesse definitely has a very...colorful music preference. haha.

To be honest, I didn't really think he'd bit into that stuff. I always saw him as somebody who was only into all the old 70's/80's stuff plus 90's pop. haha. That's how I saw him and he probably does listen to that stuff. I didn't just think he'd listen to that....crap (basically).

But whatever floats his boat I guess...lol.[/quote

Yea, but I can understand it. He has said that he listens to all types of music except country a few times now. And I guess that since this is the kind of music that is played in most clubs, that it was bound to grow on him, leave it's mark i guess. Though I see it as crap as well, definitely whatever floats his boat.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 pm

[quote="babygirl49392"]
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

But whatever floats his boat I guess...lol.[/quote

Yea, but I can understand it. He has said that he listens to all types of music except country a few times now. And I guess that since this is the kind of music that is played in most clubs, that it was bound to grow on him, leave it's mark i guess. Though I see it as crap as well, definitely whatever floats his boat.

Yeah exactly. But I only see that music being only good for the clubs. I wouldn't like actually sit there and listen to it. I wouldn't be able to, I'd get a major headache. lol. Jesse says that he loves all type of music, he just loves music in general. So he probably has a lot more "creative" music on his ipod. lol. He's a John Mayer guy.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Aww I love that song! I thought it was funny how Jesse was singing it tho...
    Becuase it he was doing it wrong haha I wish Jesse would dance to that on stage or on camera for us or something. I bet he could come up with some sick moves!! <333
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:07 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

But whatever floats his boat I guess...lol.

Yeah exactly. But I only see that music being only good for the clubs. I wouldn't like actually sit there and listen to it. I wouldn't be able to, I'd get a major headache. lol. Jesse says that he loves all type of music, he just loves music in general. So he probably has a lot more "creative" music on his ipod. lol. He's a John Mayer guy.

Yea, I know. I can't just sit and listen to it either for the same reason. Yea, I love music too, and every type to an extent but there are some people/bands in each genre that I just can't stand. haha. Yea, I'm sure he has a big variety on his ipod. I'd love to get to just browse through it. haha. Smile
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:28 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    Yea, I know. I can't just sit and listen to it either for the same reason. Yea, I love music too, and every type to an extent but there are some people/bands in each genre that I just can't stand. haha. Yea, I'm sure he has a big variety on his ipod. I'd love to get to just browse through it. haha. Smile

Yeah, it's not like I totally dislike one genre. There's some rap that's good. Some good country, some good of everything. But then there's the ones that make you want to throw your radio the window when they come on. lol.

I always wondered if Jesse puts any of his music on his ipod. Like do you think he has maybe Leavin' or How Do You Sleep on his ipod? lol. I would doubt that though beause it would be kind of awkward to listen to yourself.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:42 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yeah, it's not like I totally dislike one genre. There's some rap that's good. Some good country, some good of everything. But then there's the ones that make you want to throw your radio the window when they come on. lol.

I always wondered if Jesse puts any of his music on his ipod. Like do you think he has maybe Leavin' or How Do You Sleep on his ipod? lol. I would doubt that though beause it would be kind of awkward to listen to yourself.

Yea, especially when he has to perform them so often. He's probably getting pretty tired of singing them. haha.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:45 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, especially when he has to perform them so often. He's probably getting pretty tired of singing them. haha.

he mite have them on there cause in an interview he was talking about how hot some of his songs were. he probably just doesnt listen to them as often as other songs.

but thats funny about listening to yourself haha
    bkfstattiffanys
    bkfstattiffanys

Number of posts : 10

Post  bkfstattiffanys Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:05 am

i love this song lol.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 am

I CANT BELIEVE JESSE listens to crap like this!...i mean,i love him and everything,but idk...I didn't think Jess would like crap lke rap!
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 am

lol I'm not suprised he likes rap.
    When I first heard he liked this song on the OK interview, I was thinking in my head 'oh no this better not be the song I heard the other day' lol and sure enough it was haha but we can't expect to like every song he likes lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:13 am