JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
xxGetFreakyxx
JesseMAC22
7 posters

Karaoke Contest for Body Language?

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Karaoke Contest for Body Language? Empty Karaoke Contest for Body Language?

Post  JesseMAC22 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 am

So anyone who hasn't called say now...call!! I want you to hear about this Karaoke contest I'm doing with my new single Body Language!

Whoops! My fault. So the contest will go up in another few days! Make sure you check it out.

That should be interesting Very Happy This is from his Twitter, obviously. Can't wait until we get more info about it! Karaoke Contest for Body Language? 690817 Hmmmm scratch I wonder if you have to call his SayNow for it? I hope there's info on his Myspace soon. Thoughts?
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Karaoke Contest for Body Language? Empty Re: Karaoke Contest for Body Language?

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:11 am

maybe it will be on myspace karaoke?
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 pm

mabye u might have to make a youtube vid or something! Karaoke Contest for Body Language? 690817 Karaoke Contest for Body Language? 110686
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:16 pm

now i wish I had a web cam ugh! confused
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:09 pm

my version lol http://www.saynow.com/playMsg.html?ak=MzdWV2cxK2ZjUFNFQkw5K1hhL3A2QT09 I suck, but atleast I had fun! =D
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm

jessecraze wrote:my version lol http://www.saynow.com/playMsg.html?ak=MzdWV2cxK2ZjUFNFQkw5K1hhL3A2QT09 I suck, but atleast I had fun! =D
    You are amazing, Amp Smile
    If he doesn't enjoy that, then he's crazy!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 pm

jessecraze wrote:my version lol http://www.saynow.com/playMsg.html?ak=MzdWV2cxK2ZjUFNFQkw5K1hhL3A2QT09 I suck, but atleast I had fun! =D

I listened to it when you twittered it to me and I LOVED it! Is that you playing the piano? I think Jesse will enjoy it, you did a great job. You do not suck. Smile You're awesome.

I'm going to do one, but I want it to be like really crazy and unique. ahha, I don't know. He said to make him laugh, sooo...yeah. I don't know how I want to do it though, I might change the lyrics or whatever idk. haha I'll think about it.

But Jesse didn't say when the contest is ending did he? I wonder...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:57 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I listened to it when you twittered it to me and I LOVED it! Is that you playing the piano? I think Jesse will enjoy it, you did a great job. You do not suck. Smile You're awesome.

I'm going to do one, but I want it to be like really crazy and unique. ahha, I don't know. He said to make him laugh, sooo...yeah. I don't know how I want to do it though, I might change the lyrics or whatever idk. haha I'll think about it.

But Jesse didn't say when the contest is ending did he? I wonder...

awww well thank you Karaoke Contest for Body Language? 690817 I can't wait to hear yours Karaoke Contest for Body Language? 110686
    No I do wonder when the contest is over. I guess it's over when he calls someone?
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:30 am

I sang for the contest but I think it was really bad I hope he misses mine lol or accidentally deletes it confused
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 am

Jmaclover16 wrote:I sang for the contest but I think it was really bad I hope he misses mine lol or accidentally deletes it confused
    aw haha I bet it's not that bad! Can't be worse than mine.. Please post it so we can hear it?
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:13 pm

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:51 pm

I LOVED THEM =D
    All that matters, is that you had fun and you really got into, in the second one <3333 wooooo go girl!!!!!!! Karaoke Contest for Body Language? 41183 Deffently fun and that is what Jesse is looking for, right? sooo good <333 =D
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:55 pm

jessecraze wrote:

I LOVED THEM =D
    All that matters, is that you had fun and you really got into, in the second one <3333 wooooo go girl!!!!!!! Karaoke Contest for Body Language? 41183 Deffently fun and that is what Jesse is looking for, right? sooo good <333 =D

thanks that made me feel a lot better Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

I LOVED THEM =D

thanks that made me feel a lot better Smile
    Very Happy GOOD. Cuz you really did great! I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:56 am