JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
xxGetFreakyxx
l0vinxJeSsE
heathermarie
theone_bettytam
JessexBroadway
9 posters

Kevin Jonas- Engaged!

JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Kevin Jonas- Engaged! Empty Kevin Jonas- Engaged!

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Kevin Jonas is engaged!!!!

WOW
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Kevin Jonas- Engaged! Empty Re: Kevin Jonas- Engaged!

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:00 am

How old is he??
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 am

theone_bettytam wrote:How old is he??

isin't he like 22? 23?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 pm

I think he's Jesse's age isn't he?

haha, I kind of find this funny. I can imagine their fans freaking out right now. :p

That's cute though, haven't they been dating for a while?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:22 pm

He's 22. And everyone is flipping out. Haha
    I love him though. He's adorable! :]
    I've had some "Jonas fans" talk to me before and tell me
    that they hate kevin and that he doesn't do anything
    and he's ugly.. blahblah
    i'm so happy he found someone that actually
    can see how amazing he is..
    since a ton of fans dislike him.

makes me sad Sad
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 pm

omg a jonas brother is getting married. i have to say a married jonas brother just doesnt seem rite lol but whatever i saw pics of him and his girlfriend and they r cute Very Happy
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:44 pm

WOW!! i cant believe he is getting married.
    bkfstattiffanys
    bkfstattiffanys

Number of posts : 10

Post  bkfstattiffanys Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:06 am

i never thought any of them would settle.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 am

Jonas fan in the house (Points laterally at self with both indexes)

Kevin will turn 22 in Nov 5 and Danielle a.k.a his fiancé is 22. Haha I think most fans were mostly shocked at the news but were happy for them.

Although I have been reading a few mean comments which is a little sad.

Oh and about those so calle fans that say Kevin is ugly then their not real fans. I think that when ones a fan they love the group equally. It's like a Dreamstreet fan saying one of the members is ugly. Whatevers, it's their opinion and I disagree.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 am

esmeralda06 wrote:
    Oh and about those so calle fans that say Kevin is ugly then their not real fans. I think that when ones a fan they love the group equally. It's like a Dreamstreet fan saying one of the members is ugly. Whatevers, it's their opinion and I disagree.

I agree on that and I always said that.
    "Jesse fans" who weren't Dream Street fans always hate on Chris because they think he "betrayed" them and they call themselves fans of the group. I'm just like no...

Same for the Jonas Brothers. Who cares if Kevin is ugly? (which he really isn't...). But that just shows the mentality level of some of Jonas fans and that they only like them for their looks.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

I agree on that and I always said that.
    "Jesse fans" who weren't Dream Street fans always hate on Chris because they think he "betrayed" them and they call themselves fans of the group. I'm just like no...

Same for the Jonas Brothers. Who cares if Kevin is ugly? (which he really isn't...). But that just shows the mentality level of some of Jonas fans and that they only like them for their looks.

Exactly! I've been a Dream Street since 2000 and even though they're not toghether I'm still a fan. About Chris, idk why they're hating. Stuff happens for a reason and we aren't supposed to judge. Yet people and so called fans still do it. I admire them equally though I'll have to admit that Kevin and Jesse are a little more special to me.

Back to the Jonas guys. In meet and greets Kevin is the one to greet fans first. He like almost runs to them to greet them. He's the first one to say thank you for coming. He's the one who not only hugs but also kisses his fans. He's the one making sure that the fans are enjoying themselvs and having fun and this is how these "fans" thank him, by underapreciating him. That's just wrong.

Sorry about writing so much, I had to vent.
    takeursweettime

Number of posts : 3

Post  takeursweettime Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:59 am

that's great. yea i don't know why nobody likes Kevin. Kevin is my fav
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:25 pm

takeursweettime wrote:that's great. yea i don't know why nobody likes Kevin. Kevin is my fav

Seriously? That's awesome. He's my favorite also. I don't understand why these so called JB fans are like "I love Joe and Nick but hate Kevin". There was this one person who had the audicity to go to the JBfans site, and register under Kevinhater. Anyways, if one's a fan aren't they suppose to show love towards all all members. Kevin's the sweetest and mos grateful to his fans and yet they don't like him, that's strange. I love the fact that he gets a little more love now.
    takeursweettime

Number of posts : 3

Post  takeursweettime Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:38 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:
    takeursweettime wrote:that's great. yea i don't know why nobody likes Kevin. Kevin is my fav

Seriously? That's awesome. He's my favorite also. I don't understand why these so called JB fans are like "I love Joe and Nick but hate Kevin". There was this one person who had the audicity to go to the JBfans site, and register under Kevinhater. Anyways, if one's a fan aren't they suppose to show love towards all all members. Kevin's the sweetest and mos grateful to his fans and yet they don't like him, that's strange. I love the fact that he gets a little more love now.

yea, the way i see it you can't say "oh i love the jobros but i hate Kev" cause then you DON'T love the jobros you love nick and joe. just like way back when w/ DS, everybody loved Jesse or Chris or Greg, but hated Matt and Frankie I mean come on. it just doesn't work like that for me. cause when you say you love your family you love EVERY member of it. but yea anyways.

yea i lke that fact he's getting more publicity too but i hate that it's because he's engaged.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 pm

takeursweettime wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

yea, the way i see it you can't say "oh i love the jobros but i hate Kev" cause then you DON'T love the jobros you love nick and joe. just like way back when w/ DS, everybody loved Jesse or Chris or Greg, but hated Matt and Frankie I mean come on. it just doesn't work like that for me. cause when you say you love your family you love EVERY member of it. but yea anyways.

yea i lke that fact he's getting more publicity too but i hate that it's because he's engaged.

Yeah I understand if one has a favorite band member like me with Kevin or Jesse when Jesse was in Dream Street but I wouldn't be all like ohh I hate this member. That's just wrong because I can't hate somebody that I don't know. That's somewhat ridiculous and kinda dumb.

Yes you can't benlike I love my family but hate my cousin. You can't do that especially if they have done nothing to you.

Kevin was getting some love before the engagement but now it kind if has gone a bit higher.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:44 am