JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Jesse Beating Venus & Serena st Ping Pong!

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Jesse Beating Venus & Serena st Ping Pong! Empty Jesse Beating Venus & Serena st Ping Pong!

Post  JesseMAC22 Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:58 pm

This was on TRL back in 2005! It's sooo funny! lol! Jesse Beating Venus & Serena st Ping Pong! 690817 HIM! I wonder if that trophy is sill in his room or something scratch I love the handshake he does with Quddus Question I love you (i think I spelled that wrong. Whatev.)

Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Jesse Beating Venus & Serena st Ping Pong! Empty Re: Jesse Beating Venus & Serena st Ping Pong!

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 pm

I've never seen that! It was cute, thanks so much for posting!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Jesse Beating Venus & Serena st Ping Pong! Empty Re: Jesse Beating Venus & Serena st Ping Pong!

Post  heathermarie Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:04 pm

ahaha thats awesome!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 pm

I actually remember this!
    I was like 12 at the time and I was in my living room rooting for Jesse and my brother walked in and watched him and he was like, "He sucks." lol. I never missed Jesse on TRL. ;]
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:31 pm

lmao thats so funny Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:21 am