JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome!

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome! Empty Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome!

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 am

This is so touching and the video's beautifully shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uq3nI11w4g

Last edited by theone_bettytam on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome! Empty Re: Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:17 am

I know. I love Rascal Flatts! I have for forever! And this video is so beautiful and I cry each an every time I watch it! This song is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites! April 7 is a very great day! My all time favorite male singer (Jesse) and my all time favorite group (Rascal Flatts) are both release albums that day! So can't wait for April!!
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome! Empty Re: Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome!

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 am

babygirl49392 wrote:I know. I love Rascal Flatts! I have for forever! And this video is so beautiful and I cry each an every time I watch it! This song is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites! April 7 is a very great day! My all time favorite male singer (Jesse) and my all time favorite group (Rascal Flatts) are both release albums that day! So can't wait for April!!

ha I LOVE APRIL!!!!!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome! Empty Rascal flatts

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm

I love Rascal Flatt's to Very Happy Cool I love you Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome! 660932 Rascal Flatts' new single "Here Comes Goodbye" is awesome! 414387
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Fri May 01, 2009 6:31 pm

I love rascal flatts!
    i am seeing them for the third year in a row in September!!
    Obviously Jesse is my favorite male singer, but they are my favorite group! (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri May 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Yea I love Rascal Flatts! They are amazing and so funny live! I love how they always pick on each other! I really hope I get to see them again this year!

And I just bought Unstoppable a few days ago! AMAZING!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:28 am