JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Celebrity death pranks....

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Celebrity death pranks.... Empty Celebrity death pranks....

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Some sick ppl on youtube have nothing else to do and prank ppl to think celebrities die!!!!
    My fave that they pranked, was Rick Astley! What is wrong with these ppl? I actually like his music. I was like 'He Died?????!!!!!!!!!!!' So my dad was upset too and googled him but wasn't sure. Then I googled him and found out ppl prank this stuff. They pranked Britney Spears and some other guy I can't remember, but yea.... sick ppl...

As much as I think pranks can be funny, this one not so funny! No

Anyway, i'm glad the guy is still alive and performing <3333333 :yes:
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Celebrity death pranks.... Empty Re: Celebrity death pranks....

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 am

It's seriously sick and I saw a few too. What makes me even more upset is the fact that there is a whole website made dedicated to the fact that people think Michael Jackson is faking his death for publicity. ugh. :'[

ANOTHER "big" person died today also. NFL quarterback Steve McNair was shot and killed too...

As if it's not freaky enough you know? I mean, I know millions of people all over the world die everyday, but recently a lot more "known" people in the world have been and it's kind of weirding me out a bit. But people doing the pranks about celebrities dying is horrible.

Britney Spears' twitter got hacked a few days ago and somebody posted, "Britney has passed today...etc." and posted a picture of a cross. It scared the crap out of me and people were freaking out on twitter. Then, Michael Jackson wasn't even dead for 12 hours and somebody thought it would be funny to start a rumor saying that Jeff Goldblum was dead which was very sick because it wasn't even true and people were getting so worked up about it.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:57 am

So crazy! You never kid or prank about deaths.. It really can hurt family and friends!!!!! =/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:13 am