JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
Jmaclover16
heathermarie
babygirl49392
7 posters

July 7, 2009 M&G!!

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

July 7, 2009 M&G!! Empty July 7, 2009 M&G!!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 am

YAY!! Today is the day! I'm so anxious and excited!! I can't wait! And I'm still up because I still have SOO much to do, especially finish laundry! But when he tweeted the pic of the score screen from bowling in Seattle, just made the butterflies, anxiousness, and excitement go to that next level!! Just knowing that he's only 2 HOURS away!! AHH!!! So, exciting!! Can't wait!! I'll let you all know how it went/goes and have my pic as soon as I can! Very Happy
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

July 7, 2009 M&G!! Empty Re: July 7, 2009 M&G!!

Post  heathermarie Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:53 am

babygirl49392 wrote:YAY!! Today is the day! I'm so anxious and excited!! I can't wait! And I'm still up because I still have SOO much to do, especially finish laundry! But when he tweeted the pic of the score screen from bowling in Seattle, just made the butterflies, anxiousness, and excitement go to that next level!! Just knowing that he's only 2 HOURS away!! AHH!!! So, exciting!! Can't wait!! I'll let you all know how it went/goes and have my pic as soon as I can! Very Happy

yay! thats so exciting! have an amazing time!! =)
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:22 am

omg so happy for you have a really amazing time and tell us all about it! July 7, 2009 M&G!! 690817
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

yay!! Have an awesome time! Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

woooo Tell him, everyone of us say hi te he He's a super sweet guy, so you don't have to be too nervous. te he July 7, 2009 M&G!! 690817 July 7, 2009 M&G!! 690817 July 7, 2009 M&G!! 690817 July 7, 2009 M&G!! 690817 July 7, 2009 M&G!! 690817
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Hope you have a great time Rachel!! Smile
    You should deff post picture of you and him
    when you get back!!
    have fun!!! Very Happy July 7, 2009 M&G!! 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:41 am

So, I met Jesse for the first time ever on Tuesday, July 7! It was completely and totally absolutely amazing! Smile Here's everything that happened. I was able to get 2 pictures too because my husband let me have his picture. Smile

We left like an hour later than I wanted to, but it worked out fine because we still got there an hour before gates opened. We asked the guy that was directing traffic about the m&g, cause he was letting people in that were there for meet and greets go park in the VIP parking. But he hadn't heard of any other m&g other than the New Kids' 4 star and 5 star package m&gs. And he let us in to talk to the box office, so we got to park in VIP for free. When it's usually $30. haha. So once we park and go to the Will Call office, they weren't even open yet. But there was already a line. So, we got in line and waited till they opened. And they opened about 30 minutes early too. So, I go up and get my passes, read the directions, and look at the arena map they have up next to the windows.

Once we found the building they were talking about, we went over and stood next to it, but out of the way for about an hour. Then some stupid event staff lady came up and told us we couldn't stand there unless we were there for the private parties. And when I showed her the slip I got with the directions on it and told her that we were there for the Jesse m&g and that we asked someone in the box office if that was the only Guest Services area and they said yes. And she had the gull to say no that we had to go to the other side of the gate because the main gate was over there and that there would be someone over there to tell us where to go. Ok, the directions told us to meet at the Guest Services building that is to the right of the main gate. The main gate is a big metal gate that has like 6 double doors to enter at. Where this lady pointed was to the left of the gate, and there weren't any buildings over there and that was where everyone with just regular concert tickets had to line up to enter. So, we walk all the way down to the end of that line, and back. Once we get back and talk to someone else, who got a hold of Jesse's people, we found out that we were in the right spot the whole time. But now there were already 2 more pairs of people in front of us.

Then we stood there till 6:50 or so before the main event director finally came and took us to the back, waiting till everyone got their tickets scanned. Then he took us back as if we were heading to the arena to our seats but had us stop and line up along a big wood fence. Then Jesse's body guard came out and told us the rules and how it would all work, then he took us into the gate and it was like an open outdoor hallway and he had us line up and wait against the opposite wooden fence while he went to get Jesse.

Then another one of the event workers, took purses and jackets and what not to set them aside. At least I think he was with the venue, but I guess he could have been one of Jesse's 'people'. But anyway. He's also the one that took anything Jesse was given. (And from what I saw that everyone else had, no one else had anything to give him.)

And then Jesse walks out, a huge smile on his face and says "Hey guys!" Takes a drink of water before setting the bottle down on the ground behind him then says "How's it goin'?" We all respond with a course of "ok" and "fine". Then the first person walked up, then the second and third. The fourth one, man I seriously couldn't believe her. She actually asked him if she could grab his "ass" (her word exactly too) for the picture. *rolls eyes* Some people. Thankfully though, Jesse just looked down, shaking his head, and laughed it off then said "haha. Sure." So, she seriously did it too. Then him being the great sport that he is, after the picture, he kinda steps away from her and laughs again saying, "That's the most action I've had in a while." lol. Seriously!

But then it's my turn. He introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Jesse." Then I say, "I'm Rachel." Then we exchanged "Nice to meet you." And had a small hug, only one armed from us both. Then he looked to what I was holding, so I handed it to him and said, "I brought this for you because I read that you like cookbooks." And he took it and immediately started flipping through it. He laughed and said, "Thank you. And he's one of my favorites." I said "Yea, he's great. He can make anything on the grill look so great." He chuckled and nods a little still flipping through it. (Like seriously! O.M.G! haha.) Then his body guard said "Ok, we ready?" So we turn to the camera, he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and I put mine around him as well, then we smile, and his bodyguard takes the picture. Then as we wait for the camera to save the picture, he starts flipping through it again. And I say "There's a letter there for you too." He looks up to me and smiles and says "Ok, thanks again." Then he looks back down to the book as he closes it and sees the paper that is the letter and list. I notice that he smiles again once he sees it, then his body guard says "Ok, and another one." So, our arms go around each others' waists again and we smile and look to the camera again. Then once the picture is over and I start to walk away, he thanks me again and I say "You're welcome and it was nice to meet you." Then I meet up with my husband after getting my camera from his body guard and we go to our seats.

Then the show was just amazing! As it always is. And he looked gorgeous, performed perfectly too! It was definitely and very easily the absolute best day and night of my entire life!! And will be so hard to top and beat out! Ever! Smile

Here's one of my pictures:

July 7, 2009 M&G!! 100_0427-1

Also here's the link to the video of Jesse's new intro video. I remember people asking about it on here.

jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:43 pm

That's amazing, you're so lucky!! Glad you had fun Smile

Last edited by jmacfanbd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:23 pm

aww!! That's so great Rachel! I'm glad you had a great time and finally got to meet Jesse. He's so great. <3

"That's the most action I've had in a while." bahahahahahah. hahah. That's really saying a lot....
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:51 am

Wow!! that sounds so awesome Smile Glad you got to meet him.
    My friend met him that night too after the show when he was riding bikes and said he was being a jerk :/
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 am

HelplesslyFalling wrote:said he was being a jerk :/

How so? Neutral
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

How so? Neutral

Like igorining them and stuff.
    Didn't want to take a pic with them or something
    and i said , well maybe he was having a bad day
    or something, idk . :/
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:33 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

How so? Neutral

yeah, he could have just been having a bad day.
    and if it was after the show, he was probably really tired and they caught him at a bad time....
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:49 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

How so? Neutral

Did they try saying something to him?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Yeah they were talking to him and Aaron.They were on those bike things that Jesse took a picture of (it's on his twitter) he said that they were riding those and he and his friends took pictures of them riding on them and said that Jesse and Aaron posed for the camera but Jesse didn't want to get a picture with them and was being kinda rude.. I just told him that he was probably tired and maybe was having a bad day.. Because when i met him both times, he was the sweetest ever. I don't think he purposely meant to be rude.,
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 am

HelplesslyFalling wrote: I don't think he purposely meant to be rude.,

Yeah, he was probably just really pre-occupied in what he was doing at the moment. But like, did they ask for a picture and he was like, "No"?

Question for Rachel: Is this the girl who asked to grope Jesse's ***? https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=2241485&id=619946493

Because according to her caption she is. lol.
    ....and Jesse doesn't look too comfortable...haha look at his face.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:33 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    HelplesslyFalling wrote: I don't think he purposely meant to be rude.,

Yeah, he was probably just really pre-occupied in what he was doing at the moment. But like, did they ask for a picture and he was like, "No"?

Question for Rachel: Is this the girl who asked to grope Jesse's ***? https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=2241485&id=619946493

Because according to her caption she is. lol.
    ....and Jesse doesn't look too comfortable...haha look at his face.

haha. Yep that's her! lmfao! I still just so can't believe that she actually asked him that and then really did it!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:37 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    haha. Yep that's her! lmfao! I still just so can't believe that she actually asked him that and then really did it!

lmfao. That's hilarious.
    Jesse looks like he's ready to burst out laughing. Props to her though, I'd be too afraid to ask him that. Let alone actually doing it too. haha!
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:35 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

lmfao. That's hilarious.
    Jesse looks like he's ready to burst out laughing. Props to her though, I'd be too afraid to ask him that. Let alone actually doing it too. haha!

hahah that is great. next time i gotta ask him that
    ; )
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:04 am

If Jesse was sooooo fine, we wouldn't have women grabbing him!!! hahaa awww He's such a good sport tho <333 Twittter this: #IloveJesseMcCartney Let's put a smile on his face!! shall wee? after all he did for us this tour and all that he put up with *cough*Myself*cough* so join me?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:24 am