JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

"I Want To Get To Know You Better"

kayygarcia
    kayygarcia

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : listening to music. ipod. computer. myspace. aim. msn. Jesse McCartney!

"I Want To Get To Know You Better" Empty "I Want To Get To Know You Better"

Post  kayygarcia Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Haha..thats from the song 'Body Language", if you havent noticed =]
    Love that song!! Anyways...
    Anyone wanna talk? Im bored..I need a new hobby..Any suggestions?
    Add my Myspace: www.myspace.com/silver4stars
    or..
    Msn: JustAnotherDay_4@hotmail.com
    Aim: kayygarcia

But let me know that you added me cause of the Jesse forum =]
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

"I Want To Get To Know You Better" Empty Re: "I Want To Get To Know You Better"

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:26 pm

"Parlez vous francais?
    Konichiwa come and move in my way" ha ha same song um i've got a myspace but i don't use it that much i've got youtube though my username is affyb

"I Want To Get To Know You Better" 110686 "I Want To Get To Know You Better" 690817
    xxxxx
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:14 am

"That thing you got behind you is AMAZING!".I love how Jesse connected the 2 songs Leavin' and Body Language!......But it seems like Body Language would be pt.1 and not pt.2!...like he notices her in Body Language and he tries to convince her in Leavin' to leave her boyfriend!..anyone agree or no?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:13 am

JesseMacNY wrote:"That thing you got behind you is AMAZING!".I love how Jesse connected the 2 songs Leavin' and Body Language!......But it seems like Body Language would be pt.1 and not pt.2!...like he notices her in Body Language and he tries to convince her in Leavin' to leave her boyfriend!..anyone agree or no?

haha I get what you are saying lol (It's just how things worked out) "I Want To Get To Know You Better" 110686 "I Want To Get To Know You Better" 690817
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 am

Hellooo :]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:00 am