JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Harper's Island Ending

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Harper's Island Ending Empty Harper's Island Ending

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 am

Who was surprised to find it was HENRY in the end?!..I know i was!..Katie said in an interview that living on the set was "It was like Survivor almost,going in every week,we didn't know who it was going to be in the beginning,they hid it from us,and we found out in the last script.So,we didn't know who would be going home that week..It was interesting!".Look this up on youtube!she didn't say EXACTLY THIS,BUT BASICALLY!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Harper's Island Ending Empty Re: Harper's Island Ending

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:19 pm

yeah dude!! i was like, WHAT THE ****?!? OF ALL PEOPLE, IT'S HENRY?!? up until that moment, i thought it might be Sully ... but really, i didn't think it was anyone. haha as you could probably tell, i'm still in shock. and then he went all psycho and told Abby that he wanted them to live on the island - just the two of them, together - forever, just because she mentioned that idea to him like 10 years earlier?? haha what a FREAK.
    but i am glad that she ended up killing him. i just wish that Katie would've survived =( i could have sworn she would from the episode before ...
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:12 pm

I started suspecting there was something weird about him. The part I found pretty creepy is the fact that he loved his half sister. He was old enough when he found out that they were siblings to understand and yet, he killed everybody off the island just to be with her forever. I mean, it wouldn't be AS creepy if they weren't siblings. But HE knew they were and he still wanted to be with her? Some people didn't think of it that way but that's the way I think it was intended. The part were she impaled him though, oh Gosh. haha. He was a cutie though. I thought the little girl was going to have something to do with it. She was freaky as hell in the beginning. But she was 100% innocent...

The part with Trish (Katie's character) getting killed was quite sad. She was SO scared and trusted Henry's protection and he just goes and stabs her. I felt really bad for her.

The very end where they show all the guests and Trish and Henry's little "messages" was SO sad and creepy at the same time.

Who else covered their eyes during Danny's death? haha.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I started suspecting there was something weird about him. The part I found pretty creepy is the fact that he loved his half sister. He was old enough when he found out that they were siblings to understand and yet, he killed everybody off the island just to be with her forever. I mean, it wouldn't be AS creepy if they weren't siblings. But HE knew they were and he still wanted to be with her? Some people didn't think of it that way but that's the way I think it was intended. The part were she impaled him though, oh Gosh. haha. He was a cutie though. I thought the little girl was going to have something to do with it. She was freaky as hell in the beginning. But she was 100% innocent...

The part with Trish (Katie's character) getting killed was quite sad. She was SO scared and trusted Henry's protection and he just goes and stabs her. I felt really bad for her.

The very end where they show all the guests and Trish and Henry's little "messages" was SO sad and creepy at the same time.

Who else covered their eyes during Danny's death? haha.

oh yeah. i was basically crying all through Trish's death and the very end ... which was SO creepy!! but i can't wait for the DVD release!! haha now we can go back and watch them all and maybe there will be lil tricks along the way to show us that Henry was the killer the whole time.
    i do have to say though, i thought about him being the one way back when JD was killed, remember how Abby turned around and found him covered in blood, crying? i was like, NO! it couldn't be ... but yeah. that would make sense ... then i guess i forgot about it until now. that was really the only clue that it was Henry. they had me up until that moment that it was him.
    and when Danny died!! i forSURE thought that he would make it through! that also made me cry, because i loved him and his cool hair in a pony-tail =( same with Sully ... now, that was a sad death too =(
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:57 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:

oh yeah. i was basically crying all through Trish's death and the very end ... which was SO creepy!! but i can't wait for the DVD release!! haha now we can go back and watch them all and maybe there will be lil tricks along the way to show us that Henry was the killer the whole time.
    i do have to say though, i thought about him being the one way back when JD was killed, remember how Abby turned around and found him covered in blood, crying? i was like, NO! it couldn't be ... but yeah. that would make sense ... then i guess i forgot about it until now. that was really the only clue that it was Henry. they had me up until that moment that it was him.
    and when Danny died!! i forSURE thought that he would make it through! that also made me cry, because i loved him and his cool hair in a pony-tail =( same with Sully ... now, that was a sad death too =(

That's the best part of going back to watch the episodes again! hah, just finding the little hints that go right over your head. Then when you see it you feel stupid for not seeing it the first time around. lol. There was something funny about him, something just not right.

I remember the actor who played Danny from the Best Years as Devon. I thought he was so hot. lol. When I first saw him in this show I was like "Devon!!" hah..
    Sully, I felt so bad for too. He was best friends with Henry. Honestly though, I think Sully could have kicked Henry's *** if Wakefield wasn't there to intimidate him. Wakefield had no weapons on him. I mean really, Henry used a pocket knife? If Sully tried to fight it, the most he could have gotten was a deep cut.

I'm totally jealous of Katie though. ha, the episode where she dies, when she's in the shower I noticed just how beautiful she is without makeup on. She has such natural beauty! Gorgeous. <3 I can see why Jesse liked her so much. haha.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:09 am

EXACTLY COURTNEY!!!!!!I HAVE TO ADMIT THOUGH!KATIE IS REALLY STARTING TOO GROW ON ME A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!I'M STARTING TO LIKE HER MORE AND MORE!!!!I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WHEN HENRY KILLED TRISH!!!!!!!!UUUUGGGHHHH!THEY JUST COULD NOT LET KATIE LIVE?!?!..BUT T LEAST ABBY AND JIMMY GOT OFF ALIVE AND HAD EACHOTHER IN THE END RIGHT?!..... Harper's Island Ending 690817 Harper's Island Ending 690817 Harper's Island Ending 690817 Harper's Island Ending 690817 Harper's Island Ending 110686 Harper's Island Ending 110686 Harper's Island Ending 110686 cherry
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:56 pm

[quote="l0vinxJeSsE"]
    JMacLover09 wrote:
    That's the best part of going back to watch the episodes again! hah, just finding the little hints that go right over your head. Then when you see it you feel stupid for not seeing it the first time around. lol. There was something funny about him, something just not right.

I remember the actor who played Danny from the Best Years as Devon. I thought he was so hot. lol. When I first saw him in this show I was like "Devon!!" hah..
    Sully, I felt so bad for too. He was best friends with Henry. Honestly though, I think Sully could have kicked Henry's *** if Wakefield wasn't there to intimidate him. Wakefield had no weapons on him. I mean really, Henry used a pocket knife? If Sully tried to fight it, the most he could have gotten was a deep cut.

I'm totally jealous of Katie though. ha, the episode where she dies, when she's in the shower I noticed just how beautiful she is without makeup on. She has such natural beauty! Gorgeous. <3 I can see why Jesse liked her so much. haha.

haha yeah - i do that all the time, when an actor changes shows or something, i still call them the name from the previous show. ie - Jared Padalecki from Gilmore Girls (Dean) and then he moved to Supernatural, where his character was Sam, and his bro was Dean. that got me major confused for the first season. haha
    and yeah, now that i think about it, Sully could've taken him ... that doesn't seem like a fair fight now that i look back on it =( and Sully was so hot too!! i think that's the same guy that was on the new Friday the 13th movie too ... maybe. haha i don't know.
    yeah - Katie is GORGEOUS!! and i LOVED her with darker hair ... although i do love the blonde hair too. i think she looks good no matter what.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:12 pm

[quote="JMacLover09"]
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

haha yeah - i do that all the time, when an actor changes shows or something, i still call them the name from the previous show. ie - Jared Padalecki from Gilmore Girls (Dean) and then he moved to Supernatural, where his character was Sam, and his bro was Dean. that got me major confused for the first season. haha
    and yeah, now that i think about it, Sully could've taken him ... that doesn't seem like a fair fight now that i look back on it =( and Sully was so hot too!! i think that's the same guy that was on the new Friday the 13th movie too ... maybe. haha i don't know.
    yeah - Katie is GORGEOUS!! and i LOVED her with darker hair ... although i do love the blonde hair too. i think she looks good no matter what.

i agree!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:29 am