JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

How Do You Sleep? ft. Ludacris - Official Music Video

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

How Do You Sleep? ft. Ludacris - Official Music Video Empty How Do You Sleep? ft. Ludacris - Official Music Video

Post  JesseMacDeparture Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 am

Check it out! It's my favorite music video of all time!

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jessemccartney

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rys-TL-5urU
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

How Do You Sleep? ft. Ludacris - Official Music Video Empty Re: How Do You Sleep? ft. Ludacris - Official Music Video

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 am

What did you think of it?
    Btw, Thank you for joining the boards!!<3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

How Do You Sleep? ft. Ludacris - Official Music Video Empty Re: How Do You Sleep? ft. Ludacris - Official Music Video

Post  jessecraze Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 am

I love his new music video!!! <333 The faces he makes in it, are soo darn cute!! I love you
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 am

Admin wrote:What did you think of it?
    Btw, Thank you for joining the boards!!<3

Your welcome! Thanks for making 'em! BTW, it's McCartneysDeparture from the official jesseforums
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 am

Oh okay! Awesome:)
    I hate the way this is posting. Like your post is way at the bottom and ours keeps adding to the top.
    Ew,lol tRying to fix it.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:01 am

Admin wrote:Oh okay! Awesome:)
    I hate the way this is posting. Like your post is way at the bottom and ours keeps adding to the top.
    Ew,lol tRying to fix it.

I noticed that, btw, are we going to be able to have a siggy and a profile pic later on?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:04 am

Yes. If you look at the top. It says Profile. If you click there
    It has you enter all your information and stuff and then at the top , i believe it says siggy and advatar.
    thats where you can put what you want. If it doesn't work, We'll try to fix it
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:31 am

Hey everybody Smile I am new here, my name is Esmeralda and I have been a Jesse fan since he was in Dream Street (he was my all time favorite). I have been wanting to be part of a Jesse forum for a long while now but didn't find any. I found this one thanks to a myspace comment by a girl named Emmy, so thank you Emmy for posting the comment with this url Very Happy I hope I can meet wonderful people here and make friends.

I saw the music video and I completely fell in love with it. Even though it doesn't really have to do anything with the lyric, the simple fact that Jesse is in it and that they took their time and effort into it makes it all the better. I enjoyed every second of the music video.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:40 am