JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
starrynights
Jmaclover16
babygirl49392
l0vinxJeSsE
JesseMacNY
9 posters

Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE?

Poll

What do you think of Jesse' newest version of Body Language with t-pain?

[ 4 ]
    Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_left18%Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_left18%Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_left5%Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 4 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_left14%Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_left5%Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_left22%Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Bar_right [22%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Back
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Empty Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE?

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 am

Who thinks its LOVE or HATE IT!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Empty Re: Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE?

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:52 am

Hate.

Me being honest, the remix is crap. Plus, who releases a remix as an official single...?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? Empty Re: Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE?

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Hate.

Me being honest, the remix is crap. Plus, who releases a remix as an official single...?

What do you mean? Jesse's not the only one that has released a remix as an official single. And the official single of HDYS was the remix with Luda.

Personally, though, I like the remix. I still like the original version better, but the remix has grown on me. The only thing that still frustrates me is that T-Pain couldn't have been 'creative' enough to add his own lyrics that went with it, like Luda did for HDYS. Instead, he just took over and sings the part that so many of us love and label as our favorite part.

But I also still believe that whether we like it, love it, or hate it, Jesse has to love it otherwise he wouldn't be releasing this version. We all know that he is a perfectionist when it comes to his work and therefore wouldn't release anything that he didn't feel was perfect. So, that should be reason enough for us to to love it and support it no matter what.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    So, that should be reason enough for us to to love it and support it no matter what.

I didn't say I wasn't going to support it. I have Jesse's back 100%, always will. The remix just won't be the one that's on my ipod. I prefer the original because, in my opinion, it's better and I really can't tolerate T-Pain. I'm not going to love a song I can't stand. haha.

Sorry Jesse! :/

And if I remember, didn't he release the original How Do You Sleep to the radio stations a couple months before the remix? By the way it sounds, I doubt they'll release the original Body Language but I could be wrong...
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 am

I love the original version of Body Language but I am going to support Jesse because this is something he obviously wants so I have both versions on my ipod I just don't like the remix because t-pain sings my favorite part!! Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:52 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    So, that should be reason enough for us to to love it and support it no matter what.

I didn't say I wasn't going to support it. I have Jesse's back 100%, always will. The remix just won't be the one that's on my ipod. I prefer the original because, in my opinion, it's better and I really can't tolerate T-Pain. I'm not going to love a song I can't stand. haha.

And if I remember, didn't he release the original How Do You Sleep to the radio stations a couple months before the remix? By the way it sounds, I doubt they'll release the original Body Language but I could be wrong...

I never said that you did say you're not going to support it. I just said that we all should support it no matter what because Jesse apparently loves it and everything.

Yea, I think that original is better but the remix has grown on me.'

No, the original release date of HDYS was the middle of this last Jan., when he released the remixes publicly. But I'm sure some radio stations played the original before it was officially released, like some of them are already doing with Body Language even though it isn't officially released just yet.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 am

I am probably the only one who honestly prefers the remix to the original. I absolutely loved body Language when I first heard it live in concert. I listened to the live version over and over. When Recharged came out, I was slightly disappointed by the official version. I still liked it, but I dunno, expected to love it right away. Must have been something about the live atmosphere that just didn't transfer to the CD for me. First time I heard the remix, I loved it. So while I have come to love the original too, I still love the remix more.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:17 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I COMLETELY(SPEELING ERROR)WITH COURTNEY ON THIS ONE!!!
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm

I haven't heard either version but I'm going to look for them on YouTube so I can give my opinion. I'm going to go look for them now so brb... Don't go anywhere...

Yay! I'm back and you're still here.

My most honest opinion. I head the unremix version and I love it. It's definitely going in both my iPod and iPhone. I heard the remix, I love it and I smell a hit. The song is great and with the T-Pain collaboration it gives it a different... I can't think of the word. Plus, there are alot of T-Pain fans who support him just how there are a lot of Jesse fans who support him. They joined their voices and we will join our support. I might be wrong but I could already feel the hit comng in. I wouldn't be surprised if this song made it to the top 10 in iTunes.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:I might be wrong but I could already feel the hit comng in.

That I do agree on. When Jesse said Body Language would the next single I had a good feeling it will be a hit song. With T-Pain or not the song will be a hit and I think possibly Jesse's second #1. The fact that he will have to share that spot with..T-Pain..kind of bothers me..blah.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm

thanks for voting!keep it going!!!!Spread it!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cat cat Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? 690817 Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? 690817 Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? 110686 Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? 110686 Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? 110686 Body Language ReMix!What do YOU/WE think?Hate or LOVE? 110686 cherry cherry cherry sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny bom bom bom bom bom bom its 102 here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Surprised Surprised Surprised Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:07 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    Personally, though, I like the remix. I still like the original version better, but the remix has grown on me. The only thing that still frustrates me is that T-Pain couldn't have been 'creative' enough to add his own lyrics that went with it, like Luda did for HDYS. Instead, he just took over and sings the part that so many of us love and label as our favorite part.

But I also still believe that whether we like it, love it, or hate it, Jesse has to love it otherwise he wouldn't be releasing this version. We all know that he is a perfectionist when it comes to his work and therefore wouldn't release anything that he didn't feel was perfect. So, that should be reason enough for us to to love it and support it no matter what.

yeah, i agree with you on this one. i think they sound pretty good together, until the part where TPain sings alone. i was also expecting something like with Luda on HDYS, T coming up with original lyrics ... but, he didn't, and that's really the only part that i don't like. i think it's a good collaboration, and i can't wait to see what the rest of the world will think =) haha
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 pm

I like the remix.. Although T-Pain took my favorit part when Jesse sings it. Sad
    I'm lifting up my voice to say you're the hottest girl in the world today............
    Love it when Jesse sings it, Now T-pain is doing it.. But yeah.. I like the Remix.. But the original better..
    aprsajlmlalcfan

Number of posts : 61

Post  aprsajlmlalcfan Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:51 pm

for me i LIKE but am not so crazy about it as i am with the original! only cz lyk i totally agree with babygirl49392 i do lyk the remix im not hating on t-pain either i like his songs but again t-pain sang the best part lol and it wud b a pretty cool idea if t-pain added his own set of lyrics somewher else lyk that "nappy boy pretty boy collaboration that thing you got behind you is amazingg" which is hot but maybe a lil more than that or at least cut down some of his parts when he comes in n out n stuf cz he's lyk covering up jesses beautiful voice! it seems like t-pain is in the song more than jesse and i thought this was jesses song..but otherwise still love it! cz jesse obviously loves it and it does make you wana jus "grind to the beat" :]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:19 pm