JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
esmeralda06
JessexBroadway
6 posters

I Hate these posers.

JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

I Hate these posers. Empty I Hate these posers.

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:50 am

Okay, i seriously can not stand these posers on facebook and myspace. But mostly facebook. And worse, I can't believe that fans actually believe these people and talk to them thinking that they are really talking to Jesse. Does anyone ever listen to Sherry, who has already said a thousand times that Jesse doesn't have another myspace or facebook where he talks to fans..It would be a personal one for his family and friends not fans as well.
    It really bothers me. We all need to get these Jesse's deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000124860863

Does anyone else agree with me?
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

I Hate these posers. Empty Re: I Hate these posers.

Post  esmeralda06 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:39 am

I agree with you. It's ridiculous how people are so gullible when it comes to celebs. Don't get me wrong I am very gullible also but when I read that something isn't true then that belief is gone. Haha! I probably didn't make any sense.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 am

Yes, posers are annoying. But I love how you said that you hate these posers, and then you only give the link to one. And not to mention, unless you are friends with that person, you can't see anything on his page. So, how do you truly know that it's not Jesse? And he has said before that he has become good friends with some people who were/are fans. And I know that there are a lot of people out there with no life and think that it'd be so great to take on his and poser as him on these sites. But also, I feel that the ones that are the most important to work together to get deleted are the ones that have a tons of Jesse's fans believing them. Like this PVT guy, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesse-McCartney-PVT/113318896870?ref=nf. He has had so many people fooled and has even caused Jesse to lose fans and stuff. I'm not in any way saying that all the posers aren't equally important to get rid of. Just that working and concentrating on the ones that have a ton of fans believing them first, would be the best thing to do.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:40 am

I am friends with the person and it's not him. I don't understand why people believe a fake Jesse over his own manager who says they aren't his. The only account he has is the one that is www.facebook.com/jessemccartney and the other one is personal and he doesn't add fans on. I also talked to Kris about it from JMPT since i'm working with her and she said that none of them are him either and they are trying to get them all deleted because Jesse has said that he doesn't have one where he adds fans on. I'm not trying to be a know it all but i think i'm gonna believe sherry and Kris two people who actually work with him.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 am

as babygirl49392 said, that are just people with no life, or such things as "hobbies". Wink I don't know why they're saying that they're the real "Jesse". But when Sherry and Kris are saying that jesse has not a second account, (where he is adding fans on) It must me right.

I'm just a fan of Jesse's official account in Facebook. I subscribed him in Youtube, follow him on twitter and added him as friend in Myspace. Nothing more Rolling Eyes
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:56 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:Okay, i seriously can not stand these posers on facebook and myspace. But mostly facebook. And worse, I can't believe that fans actually believe these people and talk to them thinking that they are really talking to Jesse. Does anyone ever listen to Sherry, who has already said a thousand times that Jesse doesn't have another myspace or facebook where he talks to fans..It would be a personal one for his family and friends not fans as well.
    It really bothers me. We all need to get these Jesse's deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000124860863

Does anyone else agree with me?

wow ... and it showed under 'friends' a 'Katie Cassidy' so someone is obviously making a fake one for her too. that is just sick - it's called get a life people!! haha
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:05 pm

well, that jesse mccartney pvt poser deleted all the fans. i think someone said it was because he answered questions about fakes and he said no to having a personal fb account or something. so hes keeping that one private.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Jesse McCartney pvt delted me when i told him he was fake. Hahah
    it was funny.
    If any of them are Jesse, they should show more proof.

But i think i'll go ahead believing sherry and kris :]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:12 pm