JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Body Language Official Impact Date + Radio Stations

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Body Language Official Impact Date + Radio Stations Empty Body Language Official Impact Date + Radio Stations

Post  JesseMacDeparture Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Source: Jesse's Manager, Sherry Kondor on Twitter

WSPK-POUGHKEEPSIE NY, KZZP-PHOENIX. RCK-PALM SPRINGS, WFLY – ALBANY, WPRO –PROVIDENCE, WIXX–GREEN BAY, WFHN-NEW BEDFORD MA SIRIUS XM HITS 1

Body Language official impact date 9/8/09 - 8 radio stations have already added it. If you hear it, tell the station you love it! Smile

REQUEST AWAY!
    If the song isn't available to check, scroll down to the bottom of the page and request the song in the "Don't see your song above?" box.

• SPK-FM
    • KZZP-FM
    • WFLY-FM
    • WPRO-FM
    • WIXX-FM
    • WHFN-FM
    • SIRIUS XM HITS 1
    • SIRIUS HITS 1 MEDIABASE

MORE COMING SOON!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Body Language Official Impact Date + Radio Stations Empty Re: Body Language Official Impact Date + Radio Stations

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:12 pm

that is SO not cool! we have to wait like another 3 weeks?! haha wow ... HATE that irony. but maybe it really will happen now!
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Body Language Official Impact Date + Radio Stations Empty Re: Body Language Official Impact Date + Radio Stations

Post  adriiii Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm

haha I literally let out a little shriek in the mall today when I got the text. LOL
    so it's again postponed...but at least there's an actually date so HOPEFULLY we can expect to hear it then Smile yeayyayy

so for the sirius xm radio -that's for the general one right? like not a specific area?
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm

adriiii wrote:haha I literally let out a little shriek in the mall today when I got the text. LOL
    so it's again postponed...but at least there's an actually date so HOPEFULLY we can expect to hear it then Smile yeayyayy

so for the sirius xm radio -that's for the general one right? like not a specific area?

yeah, that's for all of the USA i believe. i have that in my parent's cars ... so, are those the channels that are playing it now?? cuz i thought he said that a number of them are already playing the song.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:20 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    adriiii wrote:haha I literally let out a little shriek in the mall today when I got the text. LOL

yeah, that's for all of the USA i believe. i have that in my parent's cars ... so, are those the channels that are playing it now?? cuz i thought he said that a number of them are already playing the song.

She posted the 8 stations that are already playing it and I went to the Mediabase Request for those stations. If we request it enough on those stations more stations will want/start to play it, at least, I think that's how it works. Smile
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Post  mandy_tran306 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 am

I'm voting Very Happy
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 am

so when is the music video coming out??
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:so when is the music video coming out??

I don't know, maybe the "Behind The Scenes" with Live footage music video will still release this month and then the one with T-Pain next month. We'll have to wait and see. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:23 pm