JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
xxGetFreakyxx
jesserockz4eva
babygirl49392
7 posters

FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!!

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!! Empty FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Jesse takes over Rap-Up.com this week, and in the first interview video, he FINALLY officially calls Body Language the next single!! Check it out! He looks great, as always too!

http://www.rap-up.com/2009/04/06/jesse-mccartney-takes-over-rap-upcom/
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!! Empty Re: FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!!

Post  jesserockz4eva Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:07 pm

thats amazing Very Happy i love love love that song
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!! Empty Re: FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:12 pm

jesserockz4eva wrote:thats amazing Very Happy i love love love that song

Me too, I'm listening to the live version on repeat right now. LOL
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:27 pm

"its cool to see the fans freak out like that"

i love him<333
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:"its cool to see the fans freak out like that"

i love him<333

I know. I loved that part. LOL. He's so adorable! It's just good to know that us freaking out on him, doesn't totally weird or freak him out. LOL.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:20 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    xxGetFreakyxx wrote:"its cool to see the fans freak out like that"

i love him<333

I know. I loved that part. LOL. He's so adorable! It's just good to know that us freaking out on him, doesn't totally weird or freak him out. LOL.

He always said he loved the first time he heard clapping and cheering when he did theater. That's when he knew this is what he wanted to do. :]

I love that he's totally cool with us freaking out. He's just so great. <3
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!! Empty OMG that was so cool

Post  Jmaclover16 Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:25 pm

I love how when he was talking about bringing a girl up on stage and he was like its not to much but not to little !! Also when he was talking about how he loves when his fans freak out that was hilarious!! This is one reason why I like Jesse he doesn't mind crazy fans!!! Very Happy FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!! 678787 FINALLY Body Language Official Next Single!! 660932 lol!
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:56 pm

I actually think that all Body Language, Crash & Burn and In My Veins got the potential to be singles!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:I actually think that all Body Language, Crash & Burn and In My Veins got the potential to be singles!!

I agree! From hearing the previews, they all sound amazing. Hopefully they all become hits this year into next!
    Which I will gladly do whatever I can to make that happen!
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:I actually think that all Body Language, Crash & Burn and In My Veins got the potential to be singles!!

I agree! From hearing the previews, they all sound amazing. Hopefully they all become hits this year into next!

Ha I just finished watching the interview. "Leavin part 2 for summer" Very Happy If he got enough promotion, maybe he can make it.

BTW he's so cute when he says there's no chance like 3 years ago that there're guys in his concert.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:51 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

Ha I just finished watching the interview. "Leavin part 2 for summer" Very Happy If he got enough promotion, maybe he can make it.

BTW he's so cute when he says there's no chance like 3 years ago that there're guys in his concert.

Oh I know. I actually know 3 guys personally that ARE going out to buy the album tomorrow. One of them is my bestfriend and he learned to like Jesse through me. ha. He called me up when he saw the commercial (he watches Greek) and he was like "You know I'm taking you out tomorrow and we're both buying a copy." I was like Are you serious!!? He was. haha, so he's driving us out tomorrow to Best Buy. I was excited when he told me this. lol.

I'm so happy for Jesse but he really needs better managent...like really. I'm going to say it: His managament sucks. They could be doing a much better job in promoting him and could have prevented those leaks from getting out.

I was reading comments on other music message boards and there was a thread for Recharged. People who didn't even check out his previous CD's said they're going to buy the CD just from hearing the samples of the new songs. I saw a lot of comments saying that "Body Language will become one of the biggest songs this summer" so I guess that's a good sign since people really like the song.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:16 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Oh I know. I actually know 3 guys personally that ARE going out to buy the album tomorrow. One of them is my bestfriend and he learned to like Jesse through me. ha. He called me up when he saw the commercial (he watches Greek) and he was like "You know I'm taking you out tomorrow and we're both buying a copy." I was like Are you serious!!? He was. haha, so he's driving us out tomorrow to Best Buy. I was excited when he told me this. lol.

I'm so happy for Jesse but he really needs better managent...like really. I'm going to say it: His managament sucks. They could be doing a much better job in promoting him and could have prevented those leaks from getting out.

I was reading comments on other music message boards and there was a thread for Recharged. People who didn't even check out his previous CD's said they're going to buy the CD just from hearing the samples of the new songs. I saw a lot of comments saying that "Body Language will become one of the biggest songs this summer" so I guess that's a good sign since people really like the song.

That's great. Isn't the original purpose of this re-release to grab people who didn't try Departure before? I would say the leaking of his new tracks does serve as a pretty good promotion. Surely people who're interested in the new materials now would like to check out the previous ones as well. Let's hope for the best! Very Happy
    Nina
    Nina

Number of posts : 10

Post  Nina Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:51 am

wow that sounds great! and yeah I'm really happy that Body Language is going to be the next single, I loove that song! I love you
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:05 pm

This is what's written in the About Jesse section of his MySpace:

"Departure: Recharged" still opens with "Leavin’," the two-million-selling #1 smash hit. But it ends with four brand new tracks, including the deliriously infectious new single, "Body Language," a song Jesse co-wrote (produced and recorded by The Movement) and calls “an epic summertime track.”

YAY!! Finally official word of the next single!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:37 am