JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Miley, Demi and Jesse Team Up To Fight Cancer

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Miley, Demi and Jesse Team Up To Fight Cancer Empty Miley, Demi and Jesse Team Up To Fight Cancer

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:31 am

Well,,, it's actually about Concert for Hope.
    And Miley is the focus... she donates $1 for each concert ticket sold...
    IS SHE REALLY THAT POPULAR???
    They used an old Jesse pic...... ///
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Miley, Demi and Jesse Team Up To Fight Cancer Empty Re: Miley, Demi and Jesse Team Up To Fight Cancer

Post  adriiii Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:29 pm

ughhh you're right..that is an old pic... jeez and they only mentioned him once lol
    yeah.. Miley Cyrus is super popular, everyone knows who she is whether they like her or not..
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Miley, Demi and Jesse Team Up To Fight Cancer Empty Re: Miley, Demi and Jesse Team Up To Fight Cancer

Post  heathermarie Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:10 pm

that is so frustrating!! he is just as much apart of it as they are and they barely mention his name...and come onnn people that picture was from 3 years ago! is it really that hard to use a more recent picture?!
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:07 am

heathermarie wrote:that is so frustrating!! he is just as much apart of it as they are and they barely mention his name...and come onnn people that picture was from 3 years ago! is it really that hard to use a more recent picture?!

I know; this frustrates me, too. He should get as much recognition as Demi and Miley. And how hard it is to find a more recent picture of him?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:00 pm