JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

So cute Jesse Crushing on Miley Cyrus !!

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

So cute Jesse Crushing on Miley Cyrus !! Empty So cute Jesse Crushing on Miley Cyrus !!

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

So cute Jesse Crushing on Miley Cyrus !! Empty Re: So cute Jesse Crushing on Miley Cyrus !!

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Aw. He looks so good! Thanks for posting!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

So cute Jesse Crushing on Miley Cyrus !! Empty Re: So cute Jesse Crushing on Miley Cyrus !!

Post  NikajMac Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:16 am

he didn't say he's crushing on her :S uh and I don't think that he'll ever start something with a 16 year old and he said once, that a girl must be 21 or older, I guess i heard this somewhere.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 am

He has said in the past, that he would like Miley to be able to 'drive' first.
    also, I dont' think he would be comfortable every dating anyone younger than his sister... ya know? (I'm positive that is how he feels) Then again, he may think Miley is pretty and enjoy her voice... ya never know?
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 pm

yeah ... that's just creepy. haha but he looked hot, so he got some points there Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:32 am