JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Promoting Body Language & D:R - Any ideas??

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Promoting Body Language & D:R - Any ideas?? Empty Promoting Body Language & D:R - Any ideas??

Post  JesseMacDeparture Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 am

Hey guys,
    I've been trying to think of ways to get the word out about "Body Language" (feat. T-Pain) & Departure:Recharged but, I can't think of anything! Anyone have any good ideas??

I'm sure we all want more people check out his music and stuff instead of just thinking: Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul/Summerland.

I had an idea to tweet @ a bunch of magazines, blogs, radio stations, and others about the single & album but, that's definitely not good enough.

ANY IDEAS?
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Promoting Body Language & D:R - Any ideas?? Empty Re: Promoting Body Language & D:R - Any ideas??

Post  adriiii Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:41 pm

I think the best we can do is contact our radio stations ..
    I text/call my station everyday to request Body Language and they finally played it the other day! Smile
    the radio has a huge influence Smile
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Promoting Body Language & D:R - Any ideas?? Empty Re: Promoting Body Language & D:R - Any ideas??

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 pm

i text z100 a lot to request BL
    i hear BL on the radio a lot lol
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 am

i havent heard it on my radio station yet and its really annoying! i guess i need to call them more haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:18 am