JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Told You So [Trapped spin off]

xCarrieex
    xCarrieex

Number of posts : 39
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, texting, theatre, friends.

Told You So [Trapped spin off] Empty Told You So [Trapped spin off]

Post  xCarrieex Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey everyone! Carrie here! For those of you who were on the old boards, I was formerly Snappz07 and I wrote a couple fics called Who Would've Guessed & Best Kept Secret. Along with sequals to get with them...

for those of you who don't know me, hi, my name is Carrie. I help Angelajoy86 with her fics and as she says I "keep her in line" haha. As she mentioned previously today, I'm writing a spin off to Trapped that centers around Ang's overprotective cousin in the story and Jesse's best friend, Shawn and one of ang's best friends, Carrie. Not really much to say about the story...it just kinda follows them as they fall in love, with their own heartbreaks, ups and downs, and...other exciting things [=

Here's a little taste of what you're gonna see if anyone's interested in reading:
    and if you are interested in reading, let me know! I've got a good chunk written to post.

Spoiler:
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Told You So [Trapped spin off] Empty Re: Told You So [Trapped spin off]

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 pm

haha even thou i basically know the story and whats gonna be happening, i love seeing how you actually put it into the fic and how you word things.
    that was so funny. love it.
    xCarrieex
    xCarrieex

Post  xCarrieex Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:haha even thou i basically know the story and whats gonna be happening, i love seeing how you actually put it into the fic and how you word things.
    that was so funny. love it.

haha thanks. & that was pretty much everything i needed to fix.
    xCarrieex
    xCarrieex

Told You So [Trapped spin off] Empty Legitimate Update -- First One!

Post  xCarrieex Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Carrie's POV

I watched Ang walk out the door with Jesse, acting as if they were a couple. I had to admit, I was shocked. Last night on our way back to our room after being out all day, the elevator had gotten stuck. I was exhausted and completely oblivious to what was going on around me and had fallen asleep. Apparently, the guy we had stepped onto the elevator with had been Jesse and I had been asleep long enough for them to start a relationship. Man, the things you miss when you sleep.
    “Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?” Jay asked me.
    I nodded. “I'm sure. I'm still really tired from yesterday. I only got up because Ang had to leave and everyone was making a fuss about Jesse McCartney coming to our room.”
    “Ok...if you're sure.”
    I lie back on the bed and snuggled into the pillows. Heather and Jay stuck around for a little bit longer, getting ready. In all honesty, I had no clue where they were going for the day, but I had a feeling they'd be gone for a good chunk of it, and I was gonna be on my own. It was going to be a looong day. When they finally left, and I was able to shake off my grogginess, I did my usual routine in the morning; showered, got dressed, did my make-up, decided I'd let my hair air dry, then grabbed my phone, room key, and some money and headed out the door. I got to the elevator, pressed the down button, then took out my phone to text my friend Luke back home in Pennsylvania. The elevator soon came and I was walking out of the lobby, not really paying much attention to where I was walking as Luke teased me about something. I was in the middle of typing a witty response when I bumped into someone; a tall someone...a tall, muscular someone.
    “Hey,” a husky voice greeted me.
    I lifted my sunglasses and tilted my head up to see who the voice belonged to. A very cute boy was who the voice belonged to, and he greeted me with a smile that made me weak at the knees.
    “Hey,” was all my brain could muster as I groped for the wall to keep my balance.
    “You all right? Might wanna watch where you're going...I think you were speeding back there.” He smiled again and leaned on the wall, almost as if he were expecting to have a conversation with me.
    I laughed. “I'm sorry officer, won't happen again.”
    “No problem,” he said, then looked around the lobby, during which I took the time to tell Luke I had to go, then smiled back at him. “Not sure if I already mentioned this, but you're cute...really cute.”
    I looked at him, kinda taken aback. I wasn't used to guys saying I'm cute; hot maybe, sexy...but never cute. I got a good look at him for the first time since I bumped into him, and realized something about him seemed familiar. “Uh...thanks?” I laughed nervously.
    “So, what's a beautiful girl like you doin' wandering around alone?”
    I shrugged. “Well...my one friend is out with her...boyfriend? I guess...for the day, and my other two friends are off doing god knows what.”
    “Why aren't you off doing god knows what?”
    “I was tired.”
    Mystery man laughed. “Oh, I see.”
    I smiled. “So now I'm off to grab something to eat and find something to keep me occupied that I won't look like a loser doing by myself.”
    “Well...would you mind if I tag along? That way you won't look like a loser.”
    I nodded and smiled. “Sounds like a plan. I'm all for not being a loser.”
    “Ok, cool....I was supposed to hang out with a friend of mine today, but he's hanging out with some girl instead.”
    I nodded. “I'm Carrie by the way.” I smiled for the billionth time since we started talking.
    “Shawn.”
    “Nice to hook up with you Shawn.”
    “Oh, so there's gonna be some hooking up going on? And I thought we were just doing food and something else. Looks like it's my lucky day.”
    I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, yeah don't get your hopes up bub. As far as I'm concerned, it is just food and something else.”
    We started to walk in the direction of the front door together. “So...where are you from? Obviously not around here.” Shawn asked me with a slight smile.
    “Nope, I'm from the opposite side of the country actually.”
    “Me too, I'm from New York.”
    “Really? I'm from Pennsylvania.”
    “Oh yeah, I have some family down there somewhere.”
    “About where is somewhere?”
    “Lancaster County. Do you know where that is?”
    I looked at him and nodded; is he kidding me? This is just too weird. “I'm from Lancaster County.”
    “That's...ironic.”
    “Yeah...actually, it is,”
    “So, you wanna go someplace else to talk?”
    “Sure, where do you wanna go?”
    “You hungry?”
    Shawn laughed. “You obviously don't know me all that well. I eat like I have six stomachs and I'm constantly hungry.”
    “Well duh, you're a boy. You boys are like frigging black holes; consuming everything in sight that's edible.”
    “Can't argue with you there.”
    I laughed. “Ok, let's go get something to eat.”
    We walked out the doors of the hotel and headed down the street, taking everything in as we walked past shops and restaurants too pricey to eat at this early in the day.
    “How about this place?” Shawn asked, stopping in front of a small café.
    I took off my sunglasses and observed it. We were standing next to a wrought iron gate that surrounded the restaurant and the small, quiet patio out front. There were a few tables made of matching wrought iron scattered about the patio, each with an umbrella to shield you from the hot California sun. The chairs were lined with red cushions, attached to the chairs by black ties, each tied in a perfect bow.
    “Looks good to me,” I said finally, looking up at him.
    “Ok,” Shawn smiled and lead me inside.
    “Hi, how can I help you?”
    I looked at Shawn and he gestured for me to go first. So I stepped forward and ordered my food. After the girl told me how much my meal was, I went to pull out my money and Shawn stopped me.
    “This is my treat.”
    “You don't have to...”
    “Nah, it's cool. I want to,” said reassuringly.
    “Thanks.”
    “No problem.”
    Shawn then ordered his food and we waited for it to be made then went outside and sat at one of the tables on the patio.
    “So...tell me something about yourself,” he demanded as he took a bite of his sandwich.
    “What do you wanna know?”
    “Anything your little heart desires.”
    “Well...” I began, taking a bite out of my food and chewing thoughtfully. “I'm eighteen years old..I just graduated from High school last week. I have a sister that's three years younger than me, I'm into sports. I was a cheerleader in high school...minus the bad reputation and promiscuity.”
    “That's cool. What kind of sports are you into?”
    “I'm a huge baseball fan. My dad got me into baseball when I was really little...took me to my first Cubs game when I was eight on Sammy Sosa day.”
    “The Cubs? Really? You couldn't do any better? So I'd take it you're from Chicago?”
    I rolled my eyes and nodded. “Yep, I was born in Chicago, but dad got relocated to Pennsylvania...though, I lived in New York for about six months too.”
    “Wow...you've been all over.”
    I shrugged. “I guess...and I'm going to school out here at UCLA in the fall.”
    “Really?? Me too!” Shawn's face lit up.
    “Maybe we'll see each other around.”
    “I hope so. So, what's your sister's name?”
    “Nicole. But we call her Nikki.”
    “How old is she?”
    “Fifteen.”
    “Oh...well, if she shares her older sister's looks at all, she better watch out,” Shawn smiled and winked at me.
    “Don't worry...she's got plenty of people to be overprotective of her at home. So what about you? Do you have any sisters?”
    Shawn nodded. “I have two sister's; Sam & Allie. Sam is fourteen and Allie is five.”
    “Aww, that's cute. Is it tough being the older brother?”
    “Sometimes...but since neither of them are at the boys stage yet, I don't really have much protecting to do. But my younger cousin, bibi? She's the hard one...and she's eighteen.”
    “What's bibi short for?”
    “Nothing...I was three when she was born, and I was too young to say her name, so I just called her baby. And it's kinda stuck since then.”
    “That's adorable.”
    Shawn shrugged. “I guess.”
    “So...what about you? What's your deal?”
    “Well...I'm 20, gonna be a junior this year at UCLA. I'm into sports too...baseball, football, basketball, all that fun stuff. I work part time for a magazine, interviewing celebrities and stuff like that, and I'm also a waiter. Make good money in tips. I was born and raised in New York, so I'm a Giants fan. Derek Jeter is my man...”
    “That's awesome.”
    Shawn kinda smiled and looked at me a long time. We continued eating and getting to know each other, and I found myself really starting to like him. After we finished eating, we went out and did some other stuff and soon enough, it was getting late and time to head to the hotel. But before we did, we decided to watch the sun set on the beach.
    “This spot looks good,” Shawn said plopping down in the sand.
    I nodded and sat in his lap leaning against him. “It's so beautiful,” I said after a while.
    Shawn looked down at me. “You sure are...”
    I smiled and just looked in his eyes...our faces slowly got closer and closer together, and then he kissed me. It was one of the best kisses I've ever had; his lips were soft for a guy, but strong and he kissed me with passion, yet with a tenderness that made me never want to stop.
    We finally pulled away after a few minutes and Shawn looked down into my eyes. “I like you, Carrie...a lot.”
    “I like you too,” I replied.
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

when do i get to read more?
    xCarrieex
    xCarrieex

Post  xCarrieex Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 pm

as soon as i'm done writing it [=

we need people to read!
    xCarrieex
    xCarrieex

Post  xCarrieex Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:31 pm

bump!

Please please read & reply! this is my baby.
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 pm

this is so awesome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:49 pm