JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
JMacsInMyVeins
xCarrieex
iwantjessenow4me
heathermarie
stinemarie
JesseMacNY
AngelaJoy
11 posters

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction Empty TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi readers! I know some of you may have seen this one before on the old boards... I've written it like three times now, and kept starting over.

This story is my first actual fan fiction that I've ever posted online. I think this is the one story i've put so much time and heart into---- a little background--
    I'm currently 23 years old. I started my first round of posting and writing this one when I was 18.... March 26, 2005 was the first post date to be exact. Anyone remember the old WB boards from back when the WB was around? when Summerland was on? Those were the boards I originally posted on, and I also had posted on the old Jesse boards that closed down last year/early this year. So, now its changed some, but the idea is the same, and there are some 'mature" parts in here. Ang (my usual female lead) is a huge Jesse fan, winning a trip to spend a day with Jesse McCartney.... and you'll see that specific day... and what happens after that.

how many of you are interested in reading? i'll plan to post tomorrow if i get one or two that post... then after, two readers minimum between posts.

Now, i'm going to continue by telling you about how the idea came about.. continue to read if you'd like.. it has nothing really to do with the story... so if you dont wanna read, thats fine....

My idea for this story originated from a school english assignment from eight grade.... I was about 14--yes, its an idea thats change a ton since then, but been in the works for nine years. The assignment was to write a story called "trapped on the 17th floor"
    the only guidelines we had were to have quotations done correctly... grammar, all that good stuff, the story had to relate to the title, and i think it was about two pages typed, 12 point font, double spaced. Of course it had to be school appropriate.
    Back in 8th grade, I was OBSESSED with 7th Heaven, like seriously bad..
    I started by writing a thing meeting the cast of 7th heaven. Which turned into my assigment. After that was over, i spent a year or so working on doing 10 chapters related to 7th heaven.
    During my senior year of high school (about five years ago, jesse's Beautiful Soul days) I discovered Jesse McCartney... and then i got out the story again, restarted, and made the story about Jesse... and of course, me, Ang... the fan that meets him..

So now that i've told you the backstory and all... if you decided to read that book i just wrote about it.... here comes the story.

any comments or questions are welcome.... please comment. suggestions will be considered, and if you have anything you'd like to see in the story, let me know, and i'll consider working it in at some point. I like to keep readers happy.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction Empty Re: TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:30 pm

sounds cool..i'll read it!Smile
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:07 pm

I will read it! : )
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 pm

JESSE’S POV
    I had just arrived at the hotel I would be staying in for a couple of days. I was meeting a fan the next day and spending the day with her. The day after, I had a concert just a few minutes away from the hotel. My house was about an hour and a half away, and I wanted a shorter traveling distance to get to the concert and to meet my fan. I checked in at the check in desk, then headed to the elevator to go up to my room. When I got there, two girls were waiting for the elevator.
    “I wonder what we’re going to end up doing tomorrow.” I began checking her out. She wore a mini-skirt and a tank top. She had long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. She had the perfect body. I could hardly keep my eyes off of her. The elevator arrived and the three of us walked in.
    “Hey,” I greeted her with a smile.
    “Hey,” she replied. She had beautiful ocean blue eyes and a smile that could light up my room.
    “I’m Jesse,” I introduced myself. “What’s your name?”
    “I’m Angela.”
    “That’s a really pretty name.”
    “Thanks.”
    “Can I ask you something?” I asked.
    “You just did, but sure.”
    “I was wondering if I could maybe get your number?” I asked. “I’d like to take you out to dinner sometime and get to know you better.”
    “You wanna take me out?” Angela asked. I nodded. “You mean, like, a date?”
    “Yeah,” I answered with a hopeful smile. “What do you say?” Angela seemed to be the type of girl that was out of my league and shoot me down and laugh like I was stupid for even thinking there was even a slim chance that she would say yes. Angela was not like I expected. She seemed to be thinking about it.
    “Well, Jesse,” She began. “I don’t know. We just met. I don’t give my number out to people I hardly know.”
    “Please? Could you make an exception?” I pleaded.
    “No phone number, but I could meet you somewhere for dinner. Maybe eat around six? We could go tomorrow.”
    “I can’t,” I said. I was disappointed. She agreed, but the time did not suit. “I’ve already got plans, and its not something I can cancel or reschedule.” Angela smiled slightly. “Do you know who I am?”
    “You’re Jesse,” she replied. I had introduced my self, giving my first name only.
    “Yes. I’m Jesse McCartney. I’m a singer and actor. You may have heart of....”
    “Summerland? Beautiful Soul? Yes, I have. I also know about Sugar Beats, Dream Street, All my Children... all those other songs on the Beautiful Soul CD, and that you did some Broadway when you were younger. I know wh you are. I also know that tomorrow you will be spending the day with your biggest fan. The contest?”
    “How do you know tomorrow is the day I’m spending with a fan?”
    Because tomorrow,” Angela said, “you’ll be stuck with me all day.”
    “Are you serious? I asked, trying not to smile too big. She nodded.
    “In that case, if dinner tomorrow is still okay, it’s a date.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:22 pm

love it!!!!!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 am

i love it too!

i think its a really great idea for a story =)
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Ang’s POV
    “Sounds great,” I agreed. Suddenly the elevator jerked to a stop. The elevator shook and the lights flickered off then they came back on seconds later. My friend Carrie had been on the floor about half asleep. I think she was too out of it at that point to realize anything was going on. When the noise, movement and lights started, I grabbed Jesse’s hand. I was a little scared.
    “Are you alright, Angela?” Jesse asked. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
    “I think so. That just scared me a little,” I answered. “They are gonna work on getting us out of here, right?”
    “I’m sure they will, but it’s gonna take a while. This time of night, they don’t have as many people on duty... they might even just be on call. It’s probably an electrical problem.”
    “Can you call the desk or something and let them know that someone is in here?” I asked, giving him a hug.
    “Sure. I’ll use this phone in here,” Jesse agreed, gesturing to the emergency phone in the elevator.
    “Okay,” I agreed. I left go of Jesse so he could make the call. I slid down and sat on the floor. While Jesse was on he phone, I was busy checking him out. I had first fallen for Jesse when I was thirteen. I’ve never had the opportunity to meet him until now. Jesse was even hotter in person. He also seemed like such a sweet guy. He hung up the phone and turned back towards me while I was still checking him out. It took a few seconds, but I came back to reality. I smiled, nervously. I had been caught.
    “Like what you see?” Jesse asked in a flirty tone.
    “Maybe,” I replied, relaxing a little with his reaction.
    “You didn’t want me to catch you, did ya?”
    “I dunno,” I said wit a shrug.
    “Do I really look that good? Jesse asked. “I saw you staring out of the corner of my eye for a long time.”
    “You did?” I asked and blushed. Jesse nodded.
    “So, are you gonna answer my question?”
    “Yes, you are,” I admitted. “Actually, you look better in person than you do on TV, and I thought you looked good on TV.. Man that’s nothing.” Jesse sat down next to me.
    “Thanks. You know you’re gorgeous?” Jesse asked.
    “No one has ever told me that before.”
    “Well, you are.”
    “Thank you.” I smiled.
    “Angie?” Jesse asked, looking at me. I looked back at him and for the first time looked directly into his eyes. At that moment, I started falling in love. I don’t know what it was, and I didn’t even know Jesse that well.
    “Hmm?” I asked. I glanced down slightly at his lips, then back into his eyes. I started to lean in closer, but just a couple of inches. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but was a little nervous. Jesse leaned in toward me and gently cradled my face in his hand. Jesse closed the small gap between us and kissed me softly on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I just tried to relax and enjoy the kiss for a few seconds before puling away.
    “Is everything okay?” Jesse asked. I could tell by the kiss that he did not want me to stop kissing him.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 pm

ahh i love it! its sooo good!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:25 pm

oMG aaaaw!!more soon plz?really great!!!!
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Post  stinemarie Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:41 pm

So cute Very Happy
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Jesse’s POV
    “Yeah,” Angela replied awkwardly. “I’m fine.
    “Are you sure?” I asked.
    “I’m positive,” she replied. “Jesse, don’t you have a girlfriend?”
    “No,” I answered. “Why?”
    “Well, I heard that you have been with Katie Cassidy for six months,” Angela stated. “As much as I enjoyed that kiss, if its true that you are with her, we shouldn’t have done that. It just isn’t right.”
    “It’s true and its not,” I explained. “Katie and I did start dating about six months ago, but we’ve been dating on and off. We broke up and got back together twice, and we’ve broken up again last week.
    “Are you planing on getting back together?”
    “Not this time,” I answered. “I figure this is the third break up with the same girl. It’s time we both move on.”
    “Can I ask what happened?”
    “She wanted to date other people... She’s only had one serious boyfriend before, so she wanted to see what else was out there.”
    “Aw, I’m sorry.”
    “No biggie. I wasn’t in love or anything. I was gonna say something about seeing other people anyway.”
    “Well, that’s good then. I just didn’t wanna be like the other woman or anything like that. Ya know?”
    “It’s cool. Now, you don’t have a boyfriend, do you? Cuz if you do, I’m gonna have to give him a call and dump him for you.”
    “Nope. No boyfriend,” Angela answered.
    “A beautiful girl like you and no boyfriend?
    “Nope. I have a lot of good guy friends, and most of them have asked me out, and I never saw them in a dating kinda way. They’re almost like brothers. I just saw them as good friends,” Angela explained.
    “How old are you?”
    “A few months older than you.”
    “Wait, how do you know that?” I asked. I forgot that Angela was a fan.
    “Because I’m a fan and know this basic information that’s plastered all over the internet?” Angela replied. “For a fan, that’s a no brainer.”
    “Oh. I forgot about the fan thing for a minute.”
    “Jesse,” Angela said with a smile. “How do you forget?”
    “Because your treating me normal, and I’m not used to that from any fan. Most are usually screaming, or trying to get an autograph or a picture... and I’m sure you can imagine how some of the crazy ones are.”
    “You are pretty much a normal guy, though, right?” Angela asked. “Besides being and extremely talented singer and actor, and very sexy.”
    “Sexy? Really?” I asked, happily. I still had a hard time figuring out why girls found me so attractive.
    “Mmhmm.” Angela answered.
    “You’re not bad yourself,” I smiled, looking Angela up and down. I then leaned in for a kiss, and we kissed again for a few seconds. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and pulled her close and kissed her again. “Mmm I love the taste of your lips. What flavor is that?”
    “Me... and strawberry flavored lip gloss, I think?” I then smiled and leaned in for another kiss.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:43 pm

again,loved it!!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 pm

so good! i love it!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:53 am

hey, just wanted to let everyone know, i have most of this story planned out in my head, but its not all written out yet.
    these updates will not always be daily like others in the past, but i'll try to keep on writing so you can have updates once or twice a week. I have one more chapter typed, and aditioinal two that i still need to type, but they are written.
    I'll post the next one later today or tomorrow.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:36 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:hey, just wanted to let everyone know, i have most of this story planned out in my head, but its not all written out yet.
    these updates will not always be daily like others in the past, but i'll try to keep on writing so you can have updates once or twice a week. I have one more chapter typed, and aditioinal two that i still need to type, but they are written.
    I'll post the next one later today or tomorrow.

sounds good! take your time, theres no rush Smile
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Angela’s POV
    “Hey, hold on,” I said gently, pushing Jesse away.
    “What’s wrong, Angela?” Jesse asked.
    “First of all, you can call me Ang. All my friends do.”
    “Okay?” Jesse asked. “And?”
    “Can we maybe not kiss for a little? Not that I dislike kissing you. I actually really like kissing you, but can we just talk for a while?”
    “Okay,” Jesse agreed.
    “So, you asked me on a date, saying you wanted to get to know me. Maybe we could start on getting to know each other now,” I suggested.
    “Sure,” Jesse said. “Where do you wanna start?”
    “Tell me about you,” I told him.
    “You are a fan who entered a contest to spend a day with me. You know a lot already. Don’t you?”
    “You could say that. I do know everything about you that’s been made public since 2000. I’ve been to so many websites. I think I’ve seen all the interviews.”
    “You know all of that and still asking?” Jesse asked. “What else do you want to know?”
    “Anything you wanna let me know.”
    “I don’t know if there is much else to just tell.. I think anything else is more just things that would come up in conversation.”
    “Okay,” I agreed.
    “Tell me about you,” Jesse requested.
    “Well, I live in Pennsylvania. I’ve lived there practically my whole life. I was born in New York, but my family moved when I was five.”
    “Oh, really? That’s cool,” Jesse said.
    “I graduated from high school last week. Always been an honor roll student. I had a couple A’s, but I was mainly a “B” student,” I continued. “I’ve also been a cheerleader since I was about 9.”
    “A cheerleader?” Jesse asked excitedly. “I’ve always loved cheerleaders.”
    “Yeah, most guys do.”
    “Yeah, well, I don’t like the slutty ones too much.”
    “I have friends that are those kind, but they’re not close friends. I never liked the kind of guys that they went out with. They only care about and have one thing on their mind.”
    “Truth be told, most guys-even the good ones, do have that one thing on their mind quite a bit,” Jesse admitted.
    “Well, yeah, but... for example, look at you. I know you’ve been checking me out. I saw it, but you weren’t making it obvious, and you didn’t make me uncomfortable. Your actually here, talking to me and listening.”
    “Yeah.”
    “And when I stopped you from kissing me, you were okay with that. Didn’t appear to be that you were too busy planning your next move,” I continued. “And, I’m guessing you are friends with some girls, too, with no interest beyond friendship?”
    “Mmhmm,” Jesse said. “So do you have any siblings?”
    “No. I’m an only child,” I said, “but I do have an older cousin who is like a protective big brother. We have always been really close.”
    “Do I have something to be worried about?”
    “Depends on your intentions, but basically, I’d say no. It’s one date. Unless you’re a complete jerk, definitely nothing to worry about.”
    “What if we were to take things a little further, like, a relationship? Going steady?” Jesse asked, and slid a little closer to me.
    “Is this just a what if?” I asked. It sounded like Jesse was not just asking what if. It sounded like he wanted a relationship.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 pm

so good!!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 am

soooo great!
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Post  stinemarie Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:35 am

Loved it :-)
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Jesse’s POV
    “I really really like you, Angie.” I hardly knew her, but she was beautiful, and there was just something about her. I had never been good with relationships. Six months was a long time for me, but this time, I was planning to put in more effort than ever before.
    “I like you, too.”
    “So, what do you say? Be my girl?”
    “We can try it,” Ang smiled. “You are aware it is going to be long distance.”
    “I know.”
    “You ready for drilling and being threatened? Because my big cousin will do both. Pretty much guaranteed. He will kill you, too, if you hurt me, or break my heart. Whatever. He’ll be your worst enemy, but he’s also a guy that could be your best friend if things go well.”
    “I can deal with that,” I agreed. “Can I have your number?”
    “Sure,” I answered, “but only if you give me yours.” Ang handed me here phone and I handed her mine.
    “I love your background picture on here,” Ang told me with a smile.“You’re family, right?”
    “Mmhmm. I have some other good pictures in there, too.”
    “Mind if I look through?”
    “Sure. Mind If I look through your phone?” I asked. Ang nodded.
    “Aw. Now that’s adorable.”
    “What?” I asked, peeking at my phone. “That’s my cousin Allie. She just turned three.”
    “You two are adorable together,” I smiled.
    “We’re really close,” I told her. I continued to look through Ang’s phone. “Babe?”
    “What?”
    “What’s your middle name?”
    “Joy. Why?” she asked.
    “Shawn doesn’t call you little A.J, does he?
    “Actually,” Ang said, “all the time.”
    “This is him, isn’t it?” I asked.
    “Yeah?” Ang said, confused. “Why?”
    “He’s my best friend.”
    “Are you serious?” Ang asked. “You can’t be serious. Shawn’s gonna kill the both of us. He always told me his friends were off limits.”
    “I asked him about meeting you a few times since he talked about you so much. He also told me that I’m not allowed to be interested in you.”
    “Should we just forget it? Or are we not letting Shawn stop us from seeing each other?”
    “It wont stop me. Not now.”
    “You know how overprotective he is right? He acts like I’m 10.”
    “I know. He’s gotta learn that you’re grown up now. I’m nervous, but not worried.”
    “So, you’re still sure about us?”
    “Mmhmm,” I answered. Ang smiled and leaned up and kissed me.
    “That was always one of my biggest fears. That Shawn would scare a guy off.”
    “You don’t need to worry about that, “ I reassured her.
    “Come back here,” Ang said and kissed me again. Her kisses made me forget everything and I just enjoyed the moment. She pulled away after a few minutes. “I’m so tired.”
    “Then go to sleep, baby,” I told her. “I’ll hold you and I’ll wake you up when they’re done fixing everything.”
    “You sure?”
    “You just got here today, and I’m sure it’s way past your usual bed time with the time difference.”
    “Usually its around 11.”
    “And it’s almost midnight, so add another three hours to that.”
    “Mmhmm.”
    “Go to sleep.” I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. “Rest your head on me if you want, sweetheart.” Ang closed her eyes and cuddled up close, then soon fell asleep.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:17 pm

aaaw
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:07 am

aww, soo cute!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:12 pm

sorry ladies... its taken me a little longer than planned to get the next one up..
    i've got a final tomorrow, and a quiz in another class (yes, i know, odd time to have a final, when i have just a quiz in another class... nursing school classes finish at some odd times, believe it or not)

so anyway, i'll be doing school work most of the evening

i can almost guarantee i'm gonna have something ready to post tomorrow... i have everything hand written, but i just need to type a few of the chapters.
    and then what i dont have typed... a few chapters are up in my brain just awaiting to be written. haha

dont give up.. i'll post soon.
    thanks for your patience.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:sorry ladies... its taken me a little longer than planned to get the next one up..
    i've got a final tomorrow, and a quiz in another class (yes, i know, odd time to have a final, when i have just a quiz in another class... nursing school classes finish at some odd times, believe it or not)

so anyway, i'll be doing school work most of the evening

i can almost guarantee i'm gonna have something ready to post tomorrow... i have everything hand written, but i just need to type a few of the chapters.
    and then what i dont have typed... a few chapters are up in my brain just awaiting to be written. haha

dont give up.. i'll post soon.
    thanks for your patience.

no problem =)
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

i'm sorry.... my story's upstairs, and i'm goin to bed in like half an hour...
    turned out i had to write a script tonight for a skit we're doing in class on tuesday... i wanted to get it out of the way... got a test on monday, a nutrition research project, and gotta carry a friends load of work for the week... been using my brain too much (friend is sick, she'll be ok though)

i promise i'll have more for you tomorrow..
    you can hold me to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:23 am