JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
JMacLover09
kayygarcia
Jmaclover89
theone_bettytam
jessecraze
ILuvJmac86
10 posters

New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital

ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital Empty New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital

Post  ILuvJmac86 Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm

I love that he is so involved in things like this
    [img]New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital Aaaaaa11[/img]

[img]New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 15018_10[/img]

[img]New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 25233_10[/img]

[img]New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 25233_11[/img]

This one is my favorite Smile
    [img]New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 25233_13[/img]

Last edited by ILuvJmac86 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital Empty Re: New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital

Post  jessecraze Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 am

awwwwwwww bounce There was tears in my eyes when I saw him with the waggon of stuff! I'm just so amazed at how much he gives back to children!!!!! I mean he actually 'walks the walk' and doesn't just 'talk the talk' Nor does he go around showing off or has media following all the time to 'show ppl hes really helping out' He truely acts like he wants to do it and not just to make himself 'look' good but he really does this on his own!!!! I'm soooo thankful for him doing this and pray he gets to do this forever! I don't know any guys that actually like children. I work with the children in my church and there is no guys working just women =/ Sooo I truely truely admire Jesse for this!!!! New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital Empty Re: New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:23 am

The first photo, at first sight, I was like, "Where is he?" XDDD
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:10 am

I love these pics so cute.
    kayygarcia
    kayygarcia

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : listening to music. ipod. computer. myspace. aim. msn. Jesse McCartney!

Post  kayygarcia Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 am

Awwee he's so nice. he is really being admired for doing this. who wouldnt look up to it? =)
    thanks for posting the pics.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:39 pm

aww, definately the last one tugs at my heart-strings. SO cute!
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:47 am

omg! he is sooo sweet! when i saw those pics, i got so teary eyed at those pictures! he is truely someone i look up to! i love him so much for doing things like this! those kids must really love him too! what a great guy he is! i'll love him forever truely! I love you
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 am

Awwwwww! I love you
    Jesse has the biggest heart ever! New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817
    It's nice to know that he's so sweet to his fans & doesn't let the fame & good looks get to his head!
    iLoveJMac Always & 4Ever! New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:28 am

jessecraze wrote:awwwwwwww bounce There was tears in my eyes when I saw him with the waggon of stuff! I'm just so amazed at how much he gives back to children!!!!! I mean he actually 'walks the walk' and doesn't just 'talk the talk' Nor does he go around showing off or has media following all the time to 'show ppl hes really helping out' He truely acts like he wants to do it and not just to make himself 'look' good but he really does this on his own!!!! I'm soooo thankful for him doing this and pray he gets to do this forever! I don't know any guys that actually like children. I work with the children in my church and there is no guys working just women =/ Sooo I truely truely admire Jesse for this!!!! New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817

Yesss I totally agree! He's not doing it for attention but from his own heart! New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817
    Everyday I love him more and more even when I thought its impossible to love him more than I do now! New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 110686 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 110686 I love you
    Kelli<3
    Kelli<3

Number of posts : 6
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  Kelli<3 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Ohmy, he looks so hot in these pictures and every other one of his pictures<3 he is so good looking, it's unbelievable. He gives so much and he deserves to be seen/noticed for all that hes done. He gives so much to all those little kids. Those little kids are oh so lucky to have met him and got to interact with him. I wish one day I get to meet him.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital Empty Sweet Jesse!!!

Post  Quida411 Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Awwwwwww Jesse is so sweet and I love the pics!!!! He is always giving back especially to children and I love that about him!!! The last pic is my favorite one!!! Btw, I love his hat!!! Anyway, I will always love Jesse for his good heart!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817 New Pix of Jesse at the Children's Hospital 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:10 am