JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD

JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD - Page 7 Empty Re: Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD

Post  JessexBroadway Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 am

Haha, Why would they do that then? Lol
    Don't Jewish people like not believe in Jesus?
    I'm not too sure, I don't remember.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed May 19, 2010 7:12 pm

it's so strange. my town is super jewish. definlty more than half of my towns populations is jewish like WAAAY more than half.
    and you know how in mean girls there are "The Plastics"

we have "The Jew Crew".
    with all these stuck up jewish people that think they are "the sh!t" and i don't like them.

today there was a whole mob of them outside my locker so i was like "excuse me" and the guy in front of my locker moved. no big deal. then this girl goes WTF R U DOING MOVE! (to him) and he goes "she is trying to get to her locker you move over" and she goes "i don't give a f*ck" then she looks down and sees that i'm right there and that she knows me and she goes "nevermind i give a f*ck"
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu May 20, 2010 12:12 am

I read that with my mouth opened like, Wtf. lol

Um, Thats insane, People are rude. I thought jewish people were like so religious and idk, you know what i mean?

The Jew Crew, Hahahahah thats kindafunny:P
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat May 22, 2010 8:21 pm

they are such japs.and you would think they would be nicer because one of there best friends killed herself and from what i've heard she was the nicest person ever. and they are all about TWLOHA and they are always passing on her story. and none of them changed at all, like it had no effect on them.

like it effected them but they still are as rude and mean as before
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sun May 23, 2010 12:10 am

Wow, Thats crazy. People are so rude. Like i can't stand anyone because everyon gets on my nerves. i know i'm not perfect , but i swear, I'm so nice to people i don't treat people bad and most of all i don't do what everyone else does, like do drugs and smoke and drink and hoe around. everyone here is little whores and ghetto boys. I barely have any friends, I mean i have a group of people but everyone else is ghetto and i can't stand it. I can not talk to people like that and i often wonder if i'm crazy or something but i realized that i'm a much better person than other people.

if a friend kills themselves, people should be changed if that friend REALLY mattered to them.. It shows how short life is, and how unhappy their friend was and how they need to be more nice to people. I dont understand that
    , wtf.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 pm

i know what you mean :[
    i have my group of friends and thats it. i only have like 1 friend that i'm close with that goes to my school. and in my group of friends i always have to watch what i say because they get SUPER ANNOYED when i'm being myself. i'm boy crazy and if im talking about a hot guy *cough JESSE* (lmao) or just any hot guy they get super annoyed and pissed. i've got one friend that talks about hot guys with me.

and with my other friend christina, i really have to watch what i say because if i state my opinion and she doesn't feel the same way, she is impossible to have a conversation with. like she used to watch 90210 so i was trying to talk about it with her and she goes "i don't like 90210 now" and i was like "why? its getting really good" and she goes "i just don't like it anymore" and anything i said would just be that she doesn't like it and its impossible to have a conversation with her. If i like salami and she doesn't, i'm not allowed to talk about how much i like salami. if i like reading and she doesn't, i'm not allowed to talk about books. If i like Jesse and she doesn't, talking about Jesse is out of the question. it sucks.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon May 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Dude, thats crazy! Friends are supposed to talk about crap together even if the other one doesn't like it or doesn't want to hear about it. thats kinda retarded. My friend doesn't like jesse at all she tells me im too obsessed and that im crazy and his biggest fan, but she sits and talks about him with me anyways even though it annoys the crap out of her.
    Thats just kinda not fair Sad

I'm sorry girl. :/ They seem kinda rude. I'd punch them :p cheers affraid Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD - Page 7 420950 Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD - Page 7 544425 Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD - Page 7 414387 Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD - Page 7 54846
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

i know :[ one of my friends is obsessed with j.biebs and i'm not a fan of his but we still talk about him :[
    i want new friends sometimes :/

i wish i could punch them, but that would be a bad idea lol
    they just don't get me like Jesse fans here :[
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Thats just so gayyyyyyyyyyyy ;/
    i need new friends myself. my best friend doesnt even talk to me anymore and idk why
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue May 25, 2010 2:52 pm

my best friend is alright most fo the time. she never does any thing crazy or jsut for the heck of it. it used to be that to her everything is either a waste of time or it wasn't. i think now i've gotten her to loosen up. thank goodness because i would not be able to handle her all the time if she was wound up so tight all the time.

speaking of best friends one of my sisters stopped hanging out with my sisters group of friends to hang out with the "popular kids". so i nstead of my sister being like whatever who needs you like i would she went to her teacher and fricken tattle taled on her. which got the mall sent to the social worker!! i want to strangle my sister
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Whoaaa, your sister did that!? how old is she
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm

she is 10.
    i know that seems so young but she knows better. and she blames me saying i would do the same thing. and she definitly did not learn that from me she learned that from her friends. i hate my sisters friends. they are all cry babies and they makeup random rumors and they are all japs
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu May 27, 2010 2:42 am

Ah, Wow, Ten year olds. Surprised
    Your right though, She should know bettter. My sister is 9 and does the stupidest things .. She's young but she deff should know better too.
    I know its really young but still, They should have a decent amount of common sense and manners and all that.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu May 27, 2010 2:55 pm

my sister just doesn't process stuff. if i tell her not to do something she will do it anyway. but not in like the way to annoy me. not like if i say don't touch that and she touches it. i mean like if i say you shuodn't tattle on ur friend, she will do it anyway. and if i tell her y she just doesn't comprehend it and does it again.

and she doesn't share anything. she made popcorn the other day and my mom went to take a little bit and my sister wouldn't let her have any. and my sister is like that with EVERYTHING.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu May 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Whoa , She seems pretty selfish if you ask me :/
    Lol.
    Kids... Surprised lord.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri May 28, 2010 5:10 pm

everyone i know is selfish.

today we had a walk-a-thon at my school. if i knew about it i would have done it but i didn't
    so then in the hallway right b4 my lunch period my friend christina decides she wants to go to the walk-a-thon and decided to go with everyone at my lunch table. and i was like "ur joking. why??" and she goes "UMM BECAUSE IM A NICE PERSON!" in unison with the other ppl at my table .so i was extrememly pissed and spent my lunch period at the library doing homework.

later i found out moe's was catering there (this taco place everyone loves) so so much for her being a "nice person". but moes came at the end of the period. so they all went back to the cafeteria when they found out they weren't there.

then later i saw her and she said "you weren't at lunch???" and i felt like shouting WELL DUHHHH YOU IDIOT Y WOULD I SIT THERE BY MYSELF!?!?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sat May 29, 2010 3:56 am

You should've said that. wtf.

You didn't wanna walk with her? Did she already sign up?
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat May 29, 2010 1:55 pm

u have to pay $5 to walk. and i didn't have any money on me and it was too late to find someone to borrow money Neutral
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sat May 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Ohhh Wow, it cost money to walk. ;o weird..
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat May 29, 2010 8:27 pm

well they were raising money for stuff and it gets you out of a class and free food/other random free stuff and to do it you have to have your name on this list. otherwise it would count as cutting
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sun May 30, 2010 12:47 am

That makes sense, I didn't think of that at all.
    Wooppsies
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Laughing

so whats up? when are you graduating?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sun May 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Not too much, lol. How about you?
    Ugh, Graduating, I don't even know. it's a long story.
    I failed the science ohio graduation test by 3 points. Anyways, they are giving me the chance to get my 3 points by working on this science class online. I've been doing that now for about a week. I need to get a 2.5 average in science and whatnot, (it's the state law, so i wont have to re-take the science test again) so i'm doing that right now, praying to god i can get it done. But then my last problem is attendance. The state is letting me do this, only if i match 5 of there like rules or whatever, which are like doing the class online, never been suspended or done anything bad, have pretty good amount of attendance and a few others. I match all of them but attendance and my 2.5 which is why im working on the 2.5. The freakin attendance thing is bad because i've missed so much school over the four years for various health reasons. The school even has had doctor notes and stuff from all four years. Anyways, they want more notes. And notes from like all the days i've missed which is impossible. My mom is taking to a doctor about it now, but if i don't get those notes, i dont graduate until july and i have to take the test over again. So pretty much, I'd be working on this science class right now for no reason if i dont get the notes.
    It's really retarded.
    (idk if this makes sense to you, )

lol

So im not sure yet. Graduation is on the 5th and the principal was like i dont think its possible, and well im almost done with my science stuff, so he's wrong there. The only thing i need now is the damn notes. Sad
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon May 31, 2010 9:48 am

dude that sucks. its not your fault if you have to miss school because of health reasons.

if you brought in whatever notes u have to bring in. y do they want more notes?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 am

IDk llike the state needs them because if ailed the ogt by a couple of points. the ogt is the ohio graduation test. I passed four of them, failed one
    and its this alternative type of thing and i have to have a 97% of like attendence and IDK!

It's really stupid Sad
    but my mom called them and yelled at them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 am