JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD - Page 10 Empty Re: Emily & Kaitlyn's Thread XD

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 pm

whoa dude this forum is looking good Very Happy

so i think i'm done hanging out with melissa/ my mom sad i had to hang out with someone on sunday or else she was going to take away my ipod, phone and computer. all my friends are busy or on vacation so i had to hang out with melissa. now she is back to the whole copying me thing and this morning the first thing she says to me was "LOOK WE HAVE THE SAME SHOES!" and i'm like "yayyy...." Rolling Eyes
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

Thank you!(:
    We're just expierimenting with it at.!
    & thats crazy. Your mom like made you hang out with someone? hah.
    My mom sometimes is like that its annnoyyingg.
    But dude, I'd tell that girl to stopp. She'd be a much better friend if she'd stop copying. I used to have a friend like that. It's reallyyy annoying.
    Like, why can't they be themselves?
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 pm

i have told her. many times before. she acts like my little sister. i already have a little sister i don't need another one. and my sister copies me sometimes but she is more subtle about it. plus it's cute. with a girl my age, it's not cute. she is just extremely immature and and she wears her hair like mine and she has been copying what i do since 4th grade so its been 6 years (going on 7) of this copying. she may have done it even before that but i didn't mind then. and when we were in like second grade i copied her too but i grew out of that and i do my own thing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 am

Yeah, Thats just really immature for your guys age. I think you should seriously just mention it again, and this time, be kinda mean about it, I mean idk if yu were mean about it before, but it might be a good idea to be MEAN. . Its the only way it'll get in her head.
    That would be super annoying Id sock her in the face
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm

lmao if our families weren't friends i just might. but we carpool and our moms are good friends so it would just make things awkward :/
    and i have told her mean. like the meanest ways possible and she still hasn't gotten it. we have fought over it so many times and i've gotten mad at her so many times before. and once i copied her by total accident because my mom bought me these shorts that she had first and the day i wore them i apologized and was like "i feel like a total hypocrite right now but my mom bought these shorts and i know you have them and i'm sorry but these weren't my idea" and she was cool with it. but we stopped talking for a year because i couldn't take her anymore.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Haha, Wow. So it seems like you guys are pretty up and down alot.
    I don't know what you could do. Maybe try acting really strange around her, like a complete different person than you already are, and maybe then she'll try acting that way instead. Maybe even start dressing a little different.. Like weird or something. Haha that would be so funny. It would be like a fun little experiment or something like that.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:43 pm

i have thought of that but them i'll make myself look stupid to make her look stupid. ooorrr i could be like "i really want..." or "i'm getting...." and then she will get it but i won't actually get it Very Happy BAMMM IMA GENIUSSSS.

her mom kind of like pretends not to see it. my mom even said that her mom knows she copies me, we have fought over it before, her moms knows what we fight over, so she is aware of it but she doesn't do anything about it. :/

and i feel bad for her too because if i wasn't her friend she wouldn't know anything. the other day she wanted to go buy make up at this crappy accessory store that doesn't sell good quality make up and i was like "your not seriously buying make up here are you?" and she goes "where else would i buy it?" and i'm like "SEPHORA, ULTA, A DEPARTMENT STORE?? DUHH". i have to teach her everything and if i don't she won't ever find out. i had to teach her what kind of eyeshadow looks good on her eyes and what kind of shirts she should wear because her boobs are huge. and i just feel bad for her sometimes too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Ahahah, That's mass genius !(:
    Smarticles! :]]

But anyways, Thats kinda sad.. :/
    I can see why she copies off of you, kinda. Like, She has no one else to tell her what to do and stuff, so yeah.
    :/
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 pm

and last year when i got all pissed at her for copying me the next day she copied another girl in our group. this girl is way too nice to say anything though.

and the other day, i didn't even mention at all that i don't like melissa and 3 people came up to saying that they thought she was annoying. 3 people! its crazy. we were just talking about annoying people and they go "i know you guys are friends but that girl melissa thats always with you is extremely annoying" and i'm like "i'm with you on that". yowzaa
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:11 pm

aww Sad thats so sad though, seriously
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:33 pm

my horoscope was right again. it said i was gonna be jealous today. today i found out my crush has a girlfriend. yay.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 am

Oh good gosh Sad
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 pm

yeah it's long distance too. she lives in virginia and yesterday everyone was like "awww thats so cute!" and today everyone was like "your relationship is going to fail." but i was the only one that he had a huge problem with when they said it was gonna fail. like he flicked me for saying it and it turned into wrestling. and he sits next to me everyday at lunch(<3) but i'm so AAARRGGGG about his girlfriend :[
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 am

Ah, Have they even met!@?
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 pm

yeah, he went on some trip to washington dc for some student leader thingy and they met there i guess. idk all the details about it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:50 am

Ahh, Okay. Thats kinda lamee-ish Haha Razz
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 pm

so today was farm day at camp and i was on the hayride at the same time phil was and he goes "KAITLYN!!......wait.....i was gonna be nice but i'm suppose to be mad at you...." then he decided to be nice to me and started talking to me(: yay Very Happy

and yesterday we went to a petting zoo. that was a nightmare.

and speaking of nightmares. i love waffles so much that i had a nightmare about running out of maple syrup D: lmao
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 am

Maybe he likes youuu(:
    and hahaha thats so funnyy!!!
    i had a horrible dream about how like we were supposed to put worms under our mattresses or something crazy, like everyone in the world was supposed to.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm

i just saw inception and now i'm scared to go to sleep now. have u seen it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 am

Noo, whats it even about? lol
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Basically, It's about this technology that allows you to go into other peoples dreams and get information from someone's subconscience called Extraction. And because Dom was experimenting with it on his wife, he lost everything. and the only way to get his life back is to complete his mission which is to do the opposite of Extraction and instead of extracting information, he has to plant information into someone's subconscience which is much more complicated.

It's kind of difficult to explain and not give anything away because there are sooooo many plot twists and storylines and all that and you have to think as your watching it and you will leave the theater like WTF JUST HAPPENED?! but i did a whole bunch of research on the movie and iunderstand it fully now but that movie is just mind blowing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:55 am

Haha, It sounds pretty interesting. I'll have to go see it or something. Seems really hard to understand. I talked to my friend today and she said she saw it and that it was amazing, So i'm totally gonna have to see it.

Anyways, Question, What do you think of the forum being this gray color?

I liked it, but now i hate it.

I think i'm gonna change it tonight so when you get back on here tomorrow or whatever it'll be changed but still.. haha
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm

nah i'm cool with it. it's a nice change from the black. but if it bothers you then i don't care lol it doesn't really matter to me as long as its not like some crazy bright color like yellow or something cause that would just kill everyone's eyes haha
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:52 am

Yeah, i like it but at the same time i dont hhah
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:04 pm

maybe just leave it for the rest of the summer? because its a cute light colored, flowery, summery layout then when school starts again or something change it. plus if you want to change the pictures in the layout, waiting will give you more time for new pics of Jesse since his single and new CD will be coming out soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:28 am