JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
xxGetFreakyxx
JMacLover09
JessexBroadway
7 posters

>> Fan Of The Month <<

JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

>> Fan Of The Month << Empty >> Fan Of The Month <<

Post  JessexBroadway Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Do you guys want to become the FIRST fan of the month!?
    Here's what you got to do;
    Answer this question:

What do you love about Jesse, And Why are you a fan?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you post we need you guys to post
    - Name:
    - How long have you been a Jesse fan:
    - Answer to question.

>>> Post that below! <<<

We will pick the best answer in the end and will contact you if you have won!
    When you win, We will be making you a Jesse graphic and icon (siggy and avatar) that you can use on here, or just whatever. It will be an award with your name on it!(:

We will also ask you for a picture of yourself so we can post your photo on the FRONT of the forum, in the "News" Section.

If you don't want to have a picture of yourself shown then you can send us your favorite Jesse Photo instead.

>>If you copy off of someone else, it's pretty easy to see, Since everyone will be posting below and we'll notice.. Just speak from your heart! :]

-- This contest ends on JUNE 6th!

Remember if you win you will get a PM from us!
    Good luck
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

>> Fan Of The Month << Empty Re: >> Fan Of The Month <<

Post  JMacLover09 Wed May 26, 2010 4:46 pm

haha this sounds like fun! =)

- Name: Mary
    - State/Country: PA, USA
    - How long have you been a Jesse fan: since the 6th or 7th grade?? whenever i saw the first Summerland ep. haha
    - Answer to question:
    I have to admit, I have not been a fan of Jesse since the "very beginning," or during his Dream Street days. I don't think I've ever heard of them until I actually became a fan of Jesse. I was just a little girl of about 13 or 14, that found a new TV show to obsess over (and that show just happened to be Summerland!). From the very first episode, I have been in LOVE with Jesse McCartney, because he is SUCH a great actor and that show really showcased his talents. And when I found out he sang too, I just had to own his Beautiful Soul CD when it came out. I still remember to this day, me and my dad going to get his CD the day when he appeared on the What I Like About You episode (I remember it was airing that following Fri in Sept). I watched him on TV, then listened to the BS album over and over again. I told all my friends about him the next Mon; I was offically a fan! And from there, my love of him really hasn't changed. Sure, I grew up with him (my moods changed, his lyrics changed, my likes changed, his relationships changed [RIP McKassidy!!]) and I really turned to his music (and especially the Just So You Know song) to help me get through some boy troubles in my Soph year of HS. Even though I have never seen him live, I know that day will come and i will LOVE the experience.

I think being a true Jesse fan isn't all about how much clothing, posters, hand-made pillowcases, or other decorations you have of him, how much you decorate your room with pictures of him (I used to have a MAJOR collage, but now it's more of a picture here and there), or even how much you call yourself his "number one fan!" I know that I am not the absolute number one fan of anyone, mostly because I have my own life and I know when to quit stalking my favorite celebs about theirs.

To me, Jesse McCartney will always be my first celeb crush, love, and idol. I would absolutely love to call myself a fan of the month on this great forum! =) So, vote for me! And thanks for letting me ramble on about this Wink
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed May 26, 2010 5:08 pm

- Name: Kaitlyn
    - State/Country: New York, USA
    - How long have you been a Jesse fan: for 6 years (or 8 years depending on if you include my whole great journey or fate to finding Dreamstreet after i heard their song[lol])
    - Answer to question:

Being a fan of Jesse is not based on how much Jesse swag you have, or how much you know about him. I think it's about supporting Jesse and his music. All the time I see girls who are fans of artists then after a short amount of time, they move on. But I haven't given up on him, through the rumors, the haters, and times when it seemed like Jesse fell off the face of the Earth for a few months at a time. But I still continually support whatever he does.

Plus, I'm not his fan because of his looks. I'm a fan of his because of who he is and because Hollywood hasn't made him a different person. And the songs he writes are extremely genuine and can relate to anyone which shows he isn't like other artists these days.

He may not have a huge fan following or huge amounts of fans as dedicated as us. But I support Jesse and I know that I will keep supporting him and his career.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri May 28, 2010 3:08 am

When you post we need you guys to post
    - Name: Adriana
    - State/Country: Texas, USA
    - How long have you been a Jesse fan: 2005; I caught the end of the original airing of Summerland and fell in love with him Smile
    - Answer to question.
    Watching Summerland for the first time got me to notice Jesse, but what got me to stick around was his talent and passion in music. His Beautiful Soul cd was the first cd I have ever bought myself with my own money that I worked for, so I will never forget that. Previous times I would just get CDs as a gift or earn them by doing chores..etc. So my 'first' ever cd really ment a lot to me, not to mention the fact that I have been able to grow up with him as well and continue buying his cds. He never went away and his music gets more and more AMAZING. People have asked me throughout the years "why do you like Jesse so much?" and sometimes.. it's hard to explain, but he's just become a part of me. I'm proud to be a fan, but before I knew who he was..I never stood up for myself or anything I liked..so I owe him credit for helping to change that part about me. always support Smile
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Fri May 28, 2010 6:30 pm

[quote="JessexBroadway"]Do you guys want to become the FIRST fan of the month!?
    Here's what you got to do;
    Answer this question:

- Name: Angela
    - State/Country: PA, USA
    - How long have you been a Jesse fan: about 5 1/2 years
    - Answer to question:
    First of all, Jesse has an amazing voice and a great actor. He's also good looking. I first saw Jesse on season one of summerland, and then saw the "because you live" video on disney channel in 2004/5. Besides how talented he is, I like that he seems to have morals, and he tries to be a normal guy. He doesnt seem to let the hollywood thing get to him much, and he keeps his life fairly private. He's one of those few people in hollywood who are only in the media related to his career, or positive things he's done, such as cherity events. i've never met Jesse, but what I hear when people have met him is that he's great with his fans. You can tell just by what he's saying and doing that he truly loves his fans and is greatful for the support.
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Fri May 28, 2010 7:20 pm

- Name: Amanda
    - State/Country: New Jersey, USA
    - How long have you been a Jesse fan: almost 4 years now Smile
    - Answer to question:

The first time I saw Jesse was in August of 2006. It was when he was on Schooled, promoting RWYWM. I first fell in love with his voice when I was watching that show. But I was doing something else, so I wasn't actually watching it, but after I heard him I turned around and saw him. This may sound silly, but I felt butterflies in my stomach lol. I still do actually haha:)

I love everything about Jesse (well almost-smoking) He's such a sweet guy and so down to earth. He is also very mature. Of course his voice is perfect and I'm sure he has a bright future not only as a singer but a songwriter. His lyrics are so great! Every time in class or just in life, some word will come up that reminds me of his song. His acting skills almost kill me! I've cried every single time I watched Keith because of his powerful performance.

I think Jesse is very good looking... and Jesse's smile makes me smile! I love that when I'm having a bad day, I can put on a Jesse song and it will make me feel better. There are songs for just about every single one of my moods- hyper, sad, love songs. Him doing all this charity work warms my heart, and makes me want to go out and make the world a better place lol. He's such a great guy and I admire everything he does. People know me as the "girl who's obsessed with Jesse McCartney" (and I'm totally fine with that!) but what they don't know is why. They think that I just love him for his appearance, or music...but really it's so much more. I love the how confident he is, I love how just the thought of him makes me smile, I love his ability to make everyone around him laugh, I love everything about him <3
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:18 am

- Name: Chris
    - State/Country: Oklahoma, U.S.A
    - How long have you been a Jesse fan: Since 2004
    - Answer to question.

I guess I'll answer both questions in one paragraph if that is ok. The reason why Jesse is so great is because he can be a great singer without resorting to artificially altering his voice, he is creative enough to write his own music and think of creative ways that define him as an artist. I also like that he genuinely seems to care about his fans and other people besides himself. With all the charity work he does you know he can't be that selfish or that bad of a person like some websites or magazines might lead you to believe. He shows that you can be great at many things and exceed at all of them. He is a great actor and dancer and is very competent at everything he tries even if it's the first time he tries it. I'm a fan because he inspired me to return to singing, I had sang at church and things when I was little but lost interest once I got to 3rd grade, but then in 2004 I heard his first album and I really liked it, and when RWYWM came out I was so inspired by his voice that I decided to take voice lessons and took them till last summer and I want to try to get a scholarship to college from singing, I probably wouldn't have tried to sing or improve if it wasn't for him. Even though I don't do voice lessons anymore, he had encouraged me to improve in all the things I do and to lead and not care what others think, which has made me stronger to become the captain of my varsity basketball team. Also this past year I broke my foot, it really depressed me because of all the things I missed out on during the school year, but his music would always cheer me up and encourage me to keep going. To conclude, he is part of the reason I am the person I am today, he is perfect example of what people should try to become and that is what I like about Jesse and why I am a fan, I hope you choose me as fan of the month! Basketball
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:58 pm

hey, i'm sorry if this is pushing or whatever ... but are you guys still gunna go through with this? just curious, cuz it's been a while.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:15 am