JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now) Empty FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now)

Post  Admin Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey members! Sorry for past contest not ending or working out but this time is the real deal...

How to win:
    Reply to this topic with the following;
    why you love Jesse, how long have you been a fan and how do you express your 'faness' example: I wear t-shirts I made to school or to go to the mall in. You can post text, pictures or videos. Keep in mind, this is only 'fan of the month' we can not provide a meeting with Jesse right now. He's too busy. If you do win, we will indeed put you in some spotlight Wink GOOD LUCK!

Rules:
    must be a member(not a guest), you may not enter after november 2nd, you may not enter more than once and please do not lie about your information because we want to keep this real. Please dont post anything sexual or inappropriate. Thank you.
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now) Empty Re: FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now)

Post  danal32 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:00 pm

ok, why i love jesse: he's just amazing in every way! there's just something about him that i'm attracted to! i've loved him since the beautiful soul days and i think he is amazingly talented, and a great singer,actor and song writer! i've been a member of his fanclub twice, and i want to rejoin it in the future! i'd love to see him in concert too one day and meet him! he is such a sweetheart and i'll be a fan of his forever! love you jesse! Very Happy I love you FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now) 690817

ps: i own lots of stuff of him too: posters, books, fanclub stuff, cd's, movies, etc!
    JMcCartneyLove
    JMcCartneyLove

Number of posts : 1
    Hobbies : Listen to JESSE MCCARTNEY Music! And Twitter!

FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now) Empty Why we love Jesse!? ♥

Post  JMcCartneyLove Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 pm

His voice and songs are amazing! You can tell that he gives everything when he performs for us fans to "Have It All" ;)Love listening to his music and blasting it through my speakers! I don't know how you could not LOVE Jesse McCartney! All the way from Dream Street to his new album Have It All, he is living the dream and having it all! ♥ Love you Jesse!
    danal32
    danal32

Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now) Empty Re: FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now)

Post  danal32 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:17 pm

yay! i won for the fan of the month for november! yay! if only jesse knew this....oh well, it doesn't make me any less happy! thanks again amp & em! a proud jmac fan forever! Very Happy I love you FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now) 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 pm

danal32 wrote: yay! i won for the fan of the month for november! yay! if only jesse knew this....oh well, it doesn't make me any less happy! thanks again amp & em! a proud jmac fan forever! Very Happy I love you FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now) 690817

Believe me, if I could contact Jesse to tell him about every single fan who loved him I would but he's just so busy and I don't like to nag him for anything whatsoever so i'm glad you understand why I can't make the prize a meet n greet, although that would be a super sweet prize Wink aye?
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:08 pm

yeah, that would be really sweet if i could do a meet & greet with him! as you know, it's one of my dreams to meet him, so i'd be on cloud 9 forever! FAN OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2011! (starting now) 690817 cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm