JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
NikajMac
jessefan
theone_bettytam
7 posters

Nervous! Jesse's about to announce the title of the album...

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Nervous! Jesse's about to announce the title of the album... Empty Nervous! Jesse's about to announce the title of the album...

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:54 am

He's trying to play with us on twitter...

So, who wants to know the title of my 4th Album?
    about 6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Bout to head to Denver Colorado. Just ate some wings at the airport. I regret it. Should have had the burger. By the way, the title is.... about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Jesus Jess, just tell us please!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Nervous! Jesse's about to announce the title of the album... Empty Re: Nervous! Jesse's about to announce the title of the album...

Post  jessefan Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:52 am

I read that too!! I can't wait!! I'm so freaking excited about this!!!! I wonder what it could be??? Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Nervous! Jesse's about to announce the title of the album... Empty Re: Nervous! Jesse's about to announce the title of the album...

Post  NikajMac Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 am

Just read that on twitter... I'm soo excited <33
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Ah! He was in Denver!!!!

I'm so excited to know the album's title and the release date! Can't wait! Smile
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:26 pm

he's tortureing us with all those clues/hints haha i'm exited to know what it is too
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:30 am

If you check his facebook page, you'll see that he said he's gonna let us know in the next week.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 am

the night sky is big and expansive Smile But not really generous... huh?
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 am

NikajMac wrote:the night sky is big and expansive Smile But not really generous... huh?

Could these even be able to classified as hints!? I can think of nothing... lol
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:12 am

theone_bettytam wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:the night sky is big and expansive Smile But not really generous... huh?

Could these even be able to classified as hints!? I can think of nothing... lol

haha I have no Idea Smile Just thought of big and expansive ^^ But can't find anything to generous... hmmm
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:If you check his facebook page, you'll see that he said he's gonna let us know in the next week.

Yep! Along with the release date! So, I think he was going to announce it when he brought it up on twitter, but then decided to wait till the date and everything is completely locked down. Smile Still so excited though! Totally can't wait. Very Happy
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 pm

ahhh that clue has been driving me crazy!!! I haven't come up with even one thing that could POSSIBLY be the album title...lol Smile he got us good!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:32 pm