JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

NEW JESSE FILM TITLE!!!

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

NEW JESSE FILM TITLE!!! Empty NEW JESSE FILM TITLE!!!

Post  NikajMac Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Hey guys! So I was on imdb.com to check out Jesse's page and look what I found! the title:

The Diary of Lawson Oxford

It makes me soooooo EXCITED! :-D Great title, don't you think? It sounds very interesting! ♥♥

Finally something that makes me happy to hear about Jesse, after all these months of... you know. Disappointment. I kinda feel bad about saying this... but this time I'm really happy about hearing this! I really want to see this movie! Just as much as I want to see beware the gonzo.. well! :-) Here we go. What do you guys think? Do you like the title? Because I LOVE it! Sounds so much better than beware the gonzo :-D

Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0565366/

again, it seems to be a low budget movie... :-/ that kinda sucks

Last we heard, from Peli cohort Jason Blum, Area 51 is still an ongoing concern. "Like Paranormal Activity, we went back like fifty times for additional photography," Blum explained in June. "The great thing about doing extra shooting for inexpensive movies is that the cost is low, so we screen and shoot and screen and shoot..." There's still no release date.
    Owen Williams
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

NEW JESSE FILM TITLE!!! Empty Re: NEW JESSE FILM TITLE!!!

Post  jessefan Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:11 am

This is great news!!! I saw this on Twitter the other day Smile I also heard it will be out in 2013 Sad but I guess I don't mind waiting Smile

Another low budget film?? That sucks! Sad

Thanks for posting the link Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 pm