JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Jesse making nachos!!

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Jesse making nachos!! Empty Jesse making nachos!!

Post  jessefan Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 am

This pic was tweeted by Todd Bowman @Toddy_Bow:

Jesse making nachos!! JesseNachos

http://lockerz.com/s/138030946

I want some!!! Smile

EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Number of posts : 77

Jesse making nachos!! Empty Re: Jesse making nachos!!

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:17 pm

it's been a while since todd bowman didn't mentioned jesse...since april i think.

i'm glad to see he still hangs out with his friends because lately it seemed like he only hangs out with eden and her family and friends
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:51 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:it's been a while since todd bowman didn't mentioned jesse...since april i think.

i'm glad to see he still hangs out with his friends because lately it seemed like he only hangs out with eden and her family and friends

True! I don't mean anything to Eden, but I'm glad to see a picture of Jesse without her
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:58 pm

awwww ow ow! what a hottie right there <3
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:59 am

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:it's been a while since todd bowman didn't mentioned jesse...since april i think.

True! I don't mean anything to Eden, but I'm glad to see a picture of Jesse without her

exactly...this year most of the pics with him were the ones with her..if u check jmacdaily's gallery for this year only 2 or 3 albums are without her and like 10 albums with her Sad not fair...he's the only one i want to see
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:48 am

jessecraze wrote:awwww ow ow! what a hottie right there <3

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

exactly...this year most of the pics with him were the ones with her..if u check jmacdaily's gallery for this year only 2 or 3 albums are without her and like 10 albums with her Sad not fair...he's the only one i want to see

I know what you mean. I've checked their website under pictures and there are a lot with her. I mean I'm happy he has someone, you know? But at the same time it's nice to do your known thing and hang out with your friends too.
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:53 am

jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

I know what you mean. I've checked their website under pictures and there are a lot with her. I mean I'm happy he has someone, you know? But at the same time it's nice to do your known thing and hang out with your friends too.

u got my point exactly...and i'm happy he with someone but i sure wish that someone would be someone else...

don't get me wrong i know it's his life and all but they don't fit at all...the contrast between them is just too big and i wish i can understand what the hell is in their mind...especially because there are young kids involved
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

u got my point exactly...and i'm happy he with someone but i sure wish that someone would be someone else...

don't get me wrong i know it's his life and all but they don't fit at all...the contrast between them is just too big and i wish i can understand what the hell is in their mind...especially because there are young kids involved

True!!! She so much older then him and I can't help but think she is trying to make Jesse more like her. I could be wrong. I've never had a problem with Jesse's other girlfriends, but it's just this one and can't seem to put my finger on. She needs to remember that Jesse is only 24 and she needs to let him grow. She also needs to let him work because from what I was seeing/hearing she's taking up most of his time. Not there's anything wrong with that it's just well you know?
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:49 am

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

True!!! She so much older then him and I can't help but think she is trying to make Jesse more like her. I could be wrong. I've never had a problem with Jesse's other girlfriends, but it's just this one and can't seem to put my finger on. She needs to remember that Jesse is only 24 and she needs to let him grow. She also needs to let him work because from what I was seeing/hearing she's taking up most of his time. Not there's anything wrong with that it's just well you know?

i know...he started to dress like her (and it doesn't suit him at all) and she's honestly a fashion disaster if i can put it this way.

since he's with her he kinda ignored his fans...throwing once a month some words about what we already knew from internet doesn't mean he's exactly there for us...

and he definitely spends too much time with her and her friends& family...this pic was the first pic i saw without her in a while

and it doesn't seem fair to babysit her kids and her friends'kids (i saw on facebook that some friend of her thanked her on and jesse on her wall for staying with her kids)

it seems like this year he was more of a dad than an artist that has an album and a movie to take care of. but her career instead gets higher and higher....again not fair.

so it kinda hurts me that she changed him so much...and he let her changed him.and it seems like most of people don't realize that when it's so obvious.

jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

i know...he started to dress like her (and it doesn't suit him at all) and she's honestly a fashion disaster if i can put it this way.

since he's with her he kinda ignored his fans...throwing once a month some words about what we already knew from internet doesn't mean he's exactly there for us...

and he definitely spends too much time with her and her friends& family...this pic was the first pic i saw without her in a while

and it doesn't seem fair to babysit her kids and her friends'kids (i saw on facebook that some friend of her thanked her on and jesse on her wall for staying with her kids)

it seems like this year he was more of a dad than an artist that has an album and a movie to take care of. but her career instead gets higher and higher....again not fair.

so it kinda hurts me that she changed him so much...and he let her changed him.and it seems like most of people don't realize that when it's so obvious.

Some other fans have been saying he's been ignoring his fans too.

Yes he has started to dress like her. I didn't know about the babysitting. He's been doing that?? And I agree with you on the dad part. I've seen a lot of pictures with Eden's kids. I get that he loves kids and all but still. He does need to spend more time being an artist.

She has changed him and not even in a good way. And I agree with you on "most of people don't realize that when it's so obvious." It's so true!! It will be right in their faces but they are just too blind to see it. I heard she's like 38??
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 pm

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Yes he has started to dress like her. I didn't know about the babysitting. He's been doing that?? And I agree with you on the dad part. I've seen a lot of pictures with Eden's kids. I get that he loves kids and all but still. He does need to spend more time being an artist.

She has changed him and not even in a good way. And I agree with you on "most of people don't realize that when it's so obvious." It's so true!! It will be right in their faces but they are just too blind to see it. I heard she's like 38??

thx for agreeing...i'm tired to read people's comments who just adore her just because she tweets LOVE HUGS KISSES and TRUTH each time (which in my opinion shows she's kinda ...fake...no one talks like that continuously) without realizing how she's holding his career back.

and yeah she's 38, looking like 45 and acting like a hippie teenager. she has 2 kids ( 4-5 years old boy tyler and 6 years old girl olivia).

and the babysitting thing is true...i read on her facebook
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

thx for agreeing...i'm tired to read people's comments who just adore her just because she tweets LOVE HUGS KISSES and TRUTH each time (which in my opinion shows she's kinda ...fake...no one talks like that continuously) without realizing how she's holding his career back.

and yeah she's 38, looking like 45 and acting like a hippie teenager. she has 2 kids ( 4-5 years old boy tyler and 6 years old girl olivia).

No worries Smile When I first so her I was like what the?!?! But then I read somewhere she's 38 and you're right she does look like 45!! I've read some of her tweets and it's really annoying that she tweets PEACE LOVE and all that. I mean really?? I bet she doesn't talk like that for real! What does she do?? As in career?? She is holding his career back and I bet her's is flying!!

I don't read her Facebook page so thanks for that.
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:29 pm

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

No worries Smile When I first so her I was like what the?!?! But then I read somewhere she's 38 and you're right she does look like 45!! I've read some of her tweets and it's really annoying that she tweets PEACE LOVE and all that. I mean really?? I bet she doesn't talk like that for real! What does she do?? As in career?? She is holding his career back and I bet her's is flying!!

i analyzed her every move her every post on fbk and her every tweet...as much as she annoys me i always prefer to know everything than living in a lie...i bet her second-hand fans don't read what should be read to see the real her.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:41 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

i analyzed her every move her every post on fbk and her every tweet...as much as she annoys me i always prefer to know everything than living in a lie...i bet her second-hand fans don't read what should be read to see the real her.

So true!! I bet they don't. She tweets a lot about their Relationship too.
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:59 pm

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

i know...she's just bragging with him and then she acts all innocent saying...just sending some LOVE bleah ...so fake. and people buy it.

speaking about their relationship..i'm kinda worried...what if jesse makes this relationship official on the chat today? i would be so disappointed because i'm 100% sure she's not the right one for him and i'm sure is not gonna end well
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:14 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

i know...she's just bragging with him and then she acts all innocent saying...just sending some LOVE bleah ...so fake. and people buy it.

speaking about their relationship..i'm kinda worried...what if jesse makes this relationship official on the chat today? i would be so disappointed because i'm 100% sure she's not the right one for him and i'm sure is not gonna end well

She does doesn't she? And all those pictures!

OMG!! I hope he doesn't. I mean I don't think he will as he hasn't talked about his girlfirends with the public and his fans as such. And I agree with you, she isn't right for him. When I saw he was house hunting with her I was like OMG!!!
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 pm

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

OMG!! I hope he doesn't. I mean I don't think he will as he hasn't talked about his girlfirends with the public and his fans as such. And I agree with you, she isn't right for him. When I saw he was house hunting with her I was like OMG!!!

yes it's sad that people like her just because of jesse...i mean look at her twitter for example...700 and something followers related to jesse or the likes on her facebook page 1000 and something! again from jesse fans...not fair...she uses his name all the time on that page on her beauty&health so called "tips".well she also uses her dads name because well he's famous too.

she must be so proud of her that people only look at her because of the famous persons in her life

and about making their rs official and going on house hunting...i hope he WON'T make these mistakes ...
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:25 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Sexy Jesse Very Happy

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

yes it's sad that people like her just because of jesse...i mean look at her twitter for example...700 and something followers related to jesse or the likes on her facebook page 1000 and something! again from jesse fans...not fair...she uses his name all the time on that page on her beauty&health so called "tips".well she also uses her dads name because well he's famous too.

she must be so proud of her that people only look at her because of the famous persons in her life

and about making their rs official and going on house hunting...i hope he WON'T make these mistakes ...

She does use his name. I really wish she wouldn't. She is using his big time. I just hope Jesse sees this soon before it's too late. I've seen a lot of Jesse fans tweeting here too. I don't mind but why??? We are JESSE fans and not her's. You know.

I hope the house hunting was just for him only.
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

yeah i actually wonder if he knows how she's talking about him...if he knows and he lets her using him then i'm very disappointed on him.

i can't wait to see him on that chat and see exactly how much she changed him...i really hope his vocabulary doesn't include LOVE, PEACE and TRUTH and the others now...again it would be disappointing.

and another thing...why would a guy like him would try to change for someone like her? he wants to look more mature for her and that doesn't seem right...shouldn't they accept each other just the way they are if they are so in love as they (more likely she) say/s?
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:yeah i actually wonder if he knows how she's talking about him...if he knows and he lets her using him then i'm very disappointed on him.

i can't wait to see him on that chat and see exactly how much she changed him...i really hope his vocabulary doesn't include LOVE, PEACE and TRUTH and the others now...again it would be disappointing.

and another thing...why would a guy like him would try to change for someone like her? he wants to look more mature for her and that doesn't seem right...shouldn't they accept each other just the way they are if they are so in love as they (more likely she) say/s?

I agree with you, noknow shoudl change for anyone. I think because she know Jesse is much younger than her she wants him to look older so she doesn't look bad. I'm not sure if Jesse knows what she is doing. I'm guessing he doesn't.

I hope you enjoyed the chat with Jesse. I couldn't watch it Sad
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 am

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:yeah i actually wonder if he knows how she's talking about him...if he knows and he lets her using him then i'm very disappointed on him.

I agree with you, noknow shoudl change for anyone. I think because she know Jesse is much younger than her she wants him to look older so she doesn't look bad. I'm not sure if Jesse knows what she is doing. I'm guessing he doesn't.

well i hope he doesn't know really because if he does know and he just accepts it then he's not the guy i thought he was

oh sorry u missed it...i watched it and i recorded it but the quality is kinda bad...i posted it on the fan page that i'm an admin on

but the good news is: i read on cambio's website that they are gonna post a video with the whole chat...and i guess that one will have a good quality so u will get to see it anyway Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

well i hope he doesn't know really because if he does know and he just accepts it then he's not the guy i thought he was

oh sorry u missed it...i watched it and i recorded it but the quality is kinda bad...i posted it on the fan page that i'm an admin on

but the good news is: i read on cambio's website that they are gonna post a video with the whole chat...and i guess that one will have a good quality so u will get to see it anyway Smile

I think Jesse doesn't know. Because if he did then he wouldn't stick around.

I hope they do.I found two videos on youtube but the sound isn't very good but I posted it here anyway. I'll watch the vidoed on cambio when they upload it Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:53 am