JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!!

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! Empty Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!!

Post  jessecraze Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:00 pm

As most of you can tell, this place has a different look from the 'Chernobyl Diaries' theme. That really was a great/crazy movie but anyway, I finally took the time last night, was up till 4am & got this place a new look. I dunno if anybody likes it but i'm not a professional graphic designer, so you kinda get what you get lol My main concern is that we keep this place going for Jesse. I know people are busy, I work too and do other things but this place is mobile too, just log onto your mobile interet and look us up, same link as on your laptops and it's easy to use. You dont even have to sign in to read topics or view pictures, You now don't even have to log in to reply on a comment but it wont show up as your 'account user name' AGAIN if anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to private message me [jessecraze] or [admin] which is also me. Anyone who wants to join my team, I am open for all the help I can get. We did things a little different in the past because we had Emily's help and she was an amazing help but she's had to move on a little bit on the account she's also very busy so we need to keep this place going and i am doing things a little different so anyone who wants to join in and help out, I would love to welcome you to the admin team. I appreciate all the loyal fans of Jesse and I hope you keep the fire burning in your hearts for him. don't give up! It's been a long journy and it's not over. thank you again and i love you all sooo soo much! Anything I can do on here to please you guys or keep you interested in Jesse & into this forum, I wanna do just that. (:
    - Miss Amp [jessecraze/admin]
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! Empty Re: Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!!

Post  Quida411 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 am

I lovvve the new look and background theme you did of jesse and I lovvve the phrases "Welcome to the Jmac Family" and We hope to adopt you! You are right we are big family on here! I lovvve you too girl!!!!
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 cheers cheers
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:59 am

Quida411 wrote:I lovvve the new look and background theme you did of jesse and I lovvve the phrases "Welcome to the Jmac Family" and We hope to adopt you! You are right we are big family on here! I lovvve you too girl!!!!
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 cheers cheers

I am soo glad you that you like the new theme/picture and that you like the quotes I wrote for our family! (: Thank you for your support as well! xoxoxoxoxoxo Talk to you soon (: *kisses* also follow me on twitter: @jessecraze keek.com/jessecraze & instagram is also 'jessecraze' <3
    Quida411
    Quida411

Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Post  Quida411 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 am

Your welcome for the support! Well, I don't have a twitter. Anyway, ttyl and btw I seen some of your videos of jesse on your youtube channel! xoxo Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 am

Quida411 wrote:Your welcome for the support! Well, I don't have a twitter. Anyway, ttyl and btw I seen some of your videos of jesse on your youtube channel! xoxo Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817

aww thats ok & awesome! What did you think of them? Also thank you for reading my fan fiction & please please tell everyone you know about this forum so they can join the family! Thank you xoxoxo
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:01 pm

[quote="jessecraze"][quote="Quida411"]Your welcome for the support! Well, I don't have a twitter. Anyway, ttyl and btw I seen some of your videos of jesse on your youtube channel! xoxo Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 [/quote]

aww thats ok & awesome! What did you think of them? Also thank you for reading my fan fiction & please please tell everyone you know about this forum so they can join the family! Thank you xoxoxo [/quote]

"Quida411" quote- I thought the videos was awesome!!!! You welcome and I will tell people who I know about the forum so they could join! xoxo Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Smile Smile Smile Btw, I prayed for jesse this mornin' and asked God to watch over him where he goes, show him his compassion, love, forgiveness of his sins, grace, mercy, goodness and everything thats great about him! I prayed for his sister Leah and brother Timmy too, and Ginger and Scot! I thanked God for Jesse and his amazing voice and I love him so much! I told God everytime I listen to his voice it leaves me speechless, its so natural, its beautiful, its heaven to my ears and keeps me sane, and he is my favorite actor, singer, and dancer and my dream is to meet him someday and I believe God will make that happen. Then I told God that even if I don't get the chance to meet him, he will always be in my heart! I also told God that I'm addicted to Jesse voice! Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:39 am

Quida411 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    Quida411 wrote:Your welcome for the support! Well, I don't have a twitter. Anyway, ttyl and btw I seen some of your videos of jesse on your youtube channel! xoxo Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817

aww thats ok & awesome! What did you think of them? Also thank you for reading my fan fiction & please please tell everyone you know about this forum so they can join the family! Thank you xoxoxo

"Quida411" quote- I thought the videos was awesome!!!! You welcome and I will tell people who I know about the forum so they could join! xoxo Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Smile Smile Smile Btw, I prayed for jesse this mornin' and asked God to watch over him where he goes, show him his compassion, love, forgiveness of his sins, grace, mercy, goodness and everything thats great about him! I prayed for his sister Leah and brother Timmy too, and Ginger and Scot! I thanked God for Jesse and his amazing voice and I love him so much! I told God everytime I listen to his voice it leaves me speechless, its so natural, its beautiful, its heaven to my ears and keeps me sane, and he is my favorite actor, singer, and dancer and my dream is to meet him someday and I believe God will make that happen. Then I told God that even if I don't get the chance to meet him, he will always be in my heart! I also told God that I'm addicted to Jesse voice! Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817

awwwww <3 You're a sweet fan (: THANK YOU soo much for praying for Jesse! He needs our support and prayers because he's working so hard and things happen and he needs God's protection around him at all times so nothing bad happens to him. Thanks again for all you do for Jesse and all you are doing here on the forum (: Love ya! xoxoxoxo ttyl (Im posting more count your blessings I hope you like it)
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Awwwww Thanks and You Welcome! Btw, I just got done listening to Jesse "Departure Recharged" album! I lovvve it!!!! Jesse is defintely working hard and his accomplishing everything! I can't wait to his new album "Have It All" comes out later this year! So I can get get it! Btw, I seen one your Fan Story video of Jesse and I seen that you got to meet him in '05! You are blessed to have met him then! Do you know when Chernobyl Diaries is coming out on dvd? Well, ttyl too and I can't wait to read more of Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817 Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm

hi! i really love the new layout also for this site! the colors and everything are awesome amp! thanks a lot for keeping this site running for the fans! we appreciate it very much! i hope you get more help with it too! good luck! Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! 690817
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 am

jessecraze wrote:As most of you can tell, this place has a different look from the 'Chernobyl Diaries' theme. That really was a great/crazy movie but anyway, I finally took the time last night, was up till 4am & got this place a new look. I dunno if anybody likes it but i'm not a professional graphic designer, so you kinda get what you get lol My main concern is that we keep this place going for Jesse. I know people are busy, I work too and do other things but this place is mobile too, just log onto your mobile interet and look us up, same link as on your laptops and it's easy to use. You dont even have to sign in to read topics or view pictures, You now don't even have to log in to reply on a comment but it wont show up as your 'account user name' AGAIN if anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to private message me [jessecraze] or [admin] which is also me. Anyone who wants to join my team, I am open for all the help I can get. We did things a little different in the past because we had Emily's help and she was an amazing help but she's had to move on a little bit on the account she's also very busy so we need to keep this place going and i am doing things a little different so anyone who wants to join in and help out, I would love to welcome you to the admin team. I appreciate all the loyal fans of Jesse and I hope you keep the fire burning in your hearts for him. don't give up! It's been a long journy and it's not over. thank you again and i love you all sooo soo much! Anything I can do on here to please you guys or keep you interested in Jesse & into this forum, I wanna do just that. (:
    - Miss Amp [jessecraze/admin]

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!! You've done a great job!!! Smile
    Kelli<3
    Kelli<3

Number of posts : 6
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  Kelli<3 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 pm

I would be glad to help out with the site, as referring to you offering the other night on KIK if I wanted to. I will help out if you still want the help. Just KIK me and let me know(:
    Quida411
    Quida411

Hey every one (: NEW UPDATE!!! Empty I Love The Background!!!

Post  Quida411 Fri May 17, 2013 5:17 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    Quida411 wrote:I lovvve the new look and background theme you did of jesse and I lovvve the phrases "Welcome to the Jmac Family" and We hope to adopt you! You are right we are big family on here! I lovvve you too girl!!!!

I am soo glad you that you like the new theme/picture and that you like the quotes I wrote for our family! (: Thank you for your support as well! xoxoxoxoxoxo Talk to you soon (: *kisses* also follow me on twitter: @jessecraze keek.com/jessecraze & instagram is also 'jessecraze' <3

Quida411 quote: I see you changed the background theme to blue! I love the background!! :heart;: :heart;: :heart;:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 am

I'm loving the blue theme!! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:51 am