JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) - Page 2 Empty Re: A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB)

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:54 am

Chapter 23. Arthur’s POV.
    So my big sister just graduated and got engaged all in the same day. I was so happy for her but it makes me so very sad over Sydney. I still can’t believe Jack decided to be a good father after all and Sydney needs his help so she’s having a family with him. She broke my heart and I didn’t think she was capable of ever doing that but she did. I’m on her Facebook looking at all the hospital pictures and then see she posted a most recent one of the baby in his crib at her house and looks like Jack is off to the side so I know he’s there with her. I close out her page and then shut my phone down. I lay there trying not to cry but it gets hard. Drew heard me and asked, “Bro, you okay?” I say back heavy, “No, Dude. Love sucks.” Drew didn’t respond at first but then said back, “Yeah but you’ll get over it. I had to get over Lindsey.” I sigh and try to sleep but I feel so bad. I then decide I need to go visit Sydney again in person and tell her everything I think and feel. So the next day my parents were just relaxing around the house being lazy and I knew Carol was back from her trip. I asked her would she drive me back to see Sydney. The thing with me is, I’ve never driven that far by myself and not sure my parents would let me yet. Carol drives all over creation because of her work. So she takes me just her and I back to L.A. when I get to Sydney’s, I knock on the door with Carol. Sydney’s mom answered and said, “oh, Arthur sweetie. So good to see you!l she hugged me and I was so confused. We get inside and Sydney is on the couch feeding the baby a bottle. I say hi to her and she says hi back. I sit on the couch next to her just gazing the baby over one more time to make sure he’s Jack’s. Sure enough, he is. Sydney asked if I wanted to hold him and I said sure. I held him and he cried but because I have so many siblings younger than me, I knew how to calm him down. Carol finally got comfortable to sit on the couch across from us. Sydney’s mom offered us drinks and then left into the kitchen. I sighed, faced back to Sydney and asked, “So how are you, Syd?” She rubbed her hands over her lap and said, “I’ve been better. Honestly, I’m so tired and this kid never sleeps.” I feel bad and suddenly it clicks in my head how were truly on different paths in life right now. I keep holding the baby though thinking he’s kind of cute despite looking like Jack. Sydney watches me holding Jack Jr and says, “You are really good with babies.” Carol spoke up now and said, “When you have so many younger siblings, you have your fair share of helping with the babies.” I agreed and then said to Sydney, “So you think we can talk about a few things?” Sydney nodded and asked her mom to hold the baby so we could go talk. I told Carol I would be right back and then went up into Sydney’s room. It’s different now because there is a baby bassinet in her room and then I notice a note laying on her dresser. I curiously glance over it and I’m disappointed when I see it’s a note to the baby. Looks like it’s from Jack too. I quickly sit on Sydney’s bed and she folding up a blanket of the baby’s and throwing it over the bassinet. Then she sits next to me and waits for me to talk. I speak up and ask, “Are you upset I didn’t stay in the room with you when you had the baby?” Sydney just faced her feet then said, “Well, it wasn’t what I originally planned but I guess things played out the way they were meant to. I feel like now that I have Jack’s baby, things between you and I have changed.” I tried not to cry and said, “Yeah. Not gonna lie, I was so jealous when I saw the baby looked like Jack and realized he got to have your virginity and he gets to have a family with you too. That was supposed to be you and I but I guess you couldn’t wait for me.” Sydney now rubbed up her arm acting nervous then said, “I mean, I love you but I messed everything up. You’re probably done with me now, aren’t you?” I felt so bad and said, “It’s not that I’m done with you but I don’t see how we can be in a relationship when you now have a family with Jack.” Sydney nodded and asked, “So you just wanna be friends then?” I nodded and said, “I’m sorry Syd. I think it’s best for both of us but you know if Jack ever hurts you or the baby, I’ll beat him up.” Sydney smirked, stood up to kiss my cheek and said, “Sounds fair. Surprisingly though, I think Jack will be an okay dad. I think he kind of grew up some.” I hugged Sydney up so tight for the last time and then she followed me downstairs and to the door. Carol stood up when she saw me and then we left. On the way home Carol asked what was I okay and how did my talk go with Sydney. I told her we decided to just be friends but I was actually okay with it. Carol took me home and I was so happy when I come home to see my parents playing Kinect with the kids and they look so happy. I hope this doesn’t change. I’ve had enough change lately.

Last edited by jessecraze on Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) - Page 2 Empty Re: A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB)

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:55 am

Chapter 24. Carol’s POV.
    Brent and I are planning our wedding and we decided to get married over the summer because Brent will be starting college in the fall and I’m hoping to get back in the studio with Kevin, so we will be moving back to L.A. I’m excited for it but I’m somewhat sad I’ll be an hour from my parents. We’re over at the castle and talking wedding plans. My dream wedding is to be on the beach and I’m so excited when Brent agrees a beach wedding would be both fun and romantic. My parents seemed okay with it and asked about the reception. We break the news to my parents that we want a small wedding smaller than my graduation party even though it was so awesome and fun. My parents seem to feel bad for leaving people out that would come to the wedding but they okay it. I’m so happy and anxious now to marry Brent. Everything just seems to be working out and I only hope my parents will be back together in time for the wedding. They have been acting so happy lately and seem to be bonding more. However, I’m disappointed when my mom gets a phone call and it’s Sam. She excuses herself into the living room to talk. I can hear her sounding frustrated and then she’s super quiet. I wonder if Sam is going to dump her because after all, she’s been staying here at the castle this whole time and she hasn’t seen Sam since before my graduation. I wish she would just admit she loves my dad still. My dad continues to talk to Brent and now discusses music for the wedding and Brent instantly says, “My dad’s band will totally play. I’ve already asked them to do something special for me too.” I get nosey and ask, “Like what, write us a song?” Brent shook his head and said, “I can’t tell you. It’s a surprise!” My dad smirked like he knew what it was now and then my mom came back in looking down. She sat near my dad across from me and said, “I think Sam just broke up with me over the phone.... Wow.” I’m so happy but trying to hide it so not to upset my mom and then my dad rubs my mom’s back and ask, “you okay?” My mom nods and says, “It was time I mean, we weren’t going anywhere.” Then she continued to look at the table playing with a piece of her hair. I know what’s going on too. She was using Sam as a backup in case my dad broke her heart again but I don’t blame Sam for not wanting to be a back up; just in case, boyfriend. Now my dad continues to click online and says, “oh hey guys, look. There is a spot in Santa Monica that does weddings. It’s perfect!” My dad turned his iPad to face me so I could view the pictures of the beach and I lit up, saying, “wow dad. That’s gorgeous!” Everyone agreed and then my mom clapped softly and said, “yay dad! Good find!” I smirked at my mom so happy Sam is out of the picture and that she’s here with my dad and soon they’re going away to South America and I just know they’ll fall in love again.... They have to!

Last edited by jessecraze on Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:56 am

Chapter 25. Angel’s POV.
    It was too early in the morning but our flight was an early one. I wanted so bad to wake up all my kids to hug and kiss them goodbye but knew they wanted to keep sleeping. Ginger had shown up and Jesse offered her to go back to sleep in his bed but she insisted she was fine. She watched us hurry around to get out of the door and while I was sitting at the kitchen island with coffee waiting on Jesse, Ginger asked, “So how do you about feel about living back at the castle but in a separate room?” I nodded and said, “It’s been going better than expected. Jesse and I never fight and he’s been so sweet and patient with me. I feel like I can trust him now but there’s still worry in the back of my mind if he loves me or loves sex!” Ginger shook her head and said, “I believe he loves you but I’m his mom.” I understood that and said, “We will see what happens on this trip since we will be spending a lot of time together.” Ginger talked softer now so Jesse couldn’t hear at all and said, “You’re going to be sharing a bed, right?” I got red and said, “Well, I guess so. I actually didn’t think about that. Jesse decided it wasn’t safe for us to be by ourselves so he suggested we stay close together the whole trip.” Ginger smiled and said, “Well I hope you two can get along and enjoy yourselves.” I just smiled shy and said, “We’ll see, mom. I have no idea what to expect with Jesse.” Now Jesse enters the room and says soft so not to wake up the kids, “Ok. All packed up and ready to leave. There’s a car out front waiting for us too.” I embraced Ginger to hug her before leaving. She’s been a mom to me for 18 years and I just love her so much. After u hug her, Jesse hugs her and we thank her for staying with the kids. She wishes us good luck and then we leave out the front door. I’m nervous but I’m anxious too. On the way by the airport, I face Jesse and say, “It was hard not to wake up the kids to tell them goodbye. I miss them already!” Jesse patted my leg and said, “I know, me too. Crew was sleeping so sweetly in the car bed, I checked on him before I came down.” I suddenly felt so much warmth and love. Time will only tell what is ahead of us. Now we’re on the plane and as we’re riding, Jesse faces me and ask, “So you wanna talk about Sam? I know you’ve been down about him dumping you over the phone. That is kind of jerky, if you ask me.” I sighed and said, “I don’t wanna discuss an ex boyfriend with an ex husband honestly.” Jesse just looked me all over with his eyes and said, “Well ok, I was just trying to be here for you.” I smiled at him and said, “I’m fine, really. It’s not like I was that crazy about Sam.” Jesse now seemed surprised and ask, “Oh, you weren’t?” I shook my head and said, “To be honest Jesse, I was so hurt when we first divorced that I just needed someone to keep sane and I felt like Sam helped me to get through that time period.” Now Jesse looked upset and said, “Wow, I just hate I hurt you that bad babe...” I sighed and said heavy, “It’s ok, Jesse. It happened and it’s over with. We can’t change it and I really feel like now we’re in such a better place than we were. You don’t know what it means to me for you to let me live in the guest room so the kids could still be close to you and I’m closer to the studio. You’ve been very understanding and patient with me. Thank you.” Jesse now smiles and says, “I just want you to be comfortable and thank you for letting me be with my kids. You’ve really made me happy by moving back in.” All from sudden I feel really good and I can’t help but to lean my head on Jesse. He hugs me up and kisses my head. Then he lays his head on mine and says, “This is exciting going back to Sudan.” I just keep leaning on him not wanting this to end. I do love Jesse so much and I love being with him I’ve just been so terrified he’ll cheat on me again. I want to trust him though. The flight was long and at one point we actually fell asleep. My eyes pop open seeing it’s dark on the plane and very quiet, only one person I see in first class is awake on their phone. I glance up at Jesse to see him sleeping peacefully. I decide to embrace him deeper and shut my eyes back. We slept longer until the stewardess wakes us back up to bring us a drink and a snack. Jesse yawns so cute with a stretch and I like it when he keeps hugging me up tight while trying to wake up. I don’t even move him off of me. Now the plane lands and after we get off, we find the bathrooms and something to eat. Then we step outside realizing how hot it is and that we’re not in America anymore. Jesse finds our bus that is taking us to the hotel. So many other people are on there, different from last time when we were here. We get to the hotel now and settle in. I look out the window and I’m feeling hopeful but I’m overwhelmed with emotion. It’s been such an intense year since we were here. Jesse comes up beside me and says, “This is it! We’re really here!” I nod, face him and ask, “You think we can try to get some service and check on the kids?” Jesse nodded now trying on his phone to get reception and when we did, we called home. Sadly it wasn’t a clear picture but his mom said everyone was fine and missing us already for us to be safe. We finished settling in the hotel and then went in the lobby to eat. Jesse loves to eat and will eat just about anything exotic. We’re sitting quietly at a table and one of the waiters rushed over to refill my drink. I thank him because they always work so hard and for little pay too. Jesse breaks the silence and says, “Tomorrow morning we should find our bus and figure out who all is on it and stay close to them.” I smiled and said, “okay. Funny how even when we’re divorced, you’re still protective of me.” Jesse winked at me and said, “You’re the mother of my 12 crazy kids! I can’t lose you!” I giggle feeling so good and say, “I love how good you’ve been making me feel lately. I don’t want it to end...” Jesse awed at me and said, “It’s never going to end. Angel, when you moved out I saw what life was like without you and the kids. I never wanna experience that again!” I now light up so excited to hear him say that. He sees me lighting up and then reaches his hand across the table for mine. I take his hand so hopeful and rub my thumb over his hand. Jesse then took mine and kissed it. I loved it and really felt a new chapter starting in our lives right now. After we ate, we went back to our room. It wasn’t really safe to site see here or leave our hotel without a guide. We are sitting in the room on the bed talking and we talked about Carol’s wedding how beautiful it’s going to be and then we talked about Arthur how we hope he’ll find somebody in college. Some how Jesse started talking about the ski trip we went on and told me how excited he was that we made love and that he hasn’t been with anyone since. I felt myself on fire and on the spot but I poured my heart out to him and told him I’ve only ever slept with him and no other guy. Jesse now gets upset with a tear in his eye and stands up to look out the window. I finally stand up with him and ask, “Why are you upset?” Jesse now looks red in his face and says, “Because... You’ve been so faithful to me all these years and you’ve saved yourself for me and I didn’t do that for you. I hurt you so bad and all you ever tried to do was love me. I just don’t deserve you, Angel. You’re pretty much perfect!” I scoffed and said, “I don’t know about perfect, Jesse but yeah I saved myself for you. You’re the only guy I’ve ever wanted to be with or make love too!” Jesse welded up with more tears and said so openly and honesty, “Well I only slept with other women after the divorce trying to get over you. I didn’t know what else to do. I missed the kids and I felt like I already messed up so it didn’t matter but I wanted you, Angel. I will always want you!” I felt like he was truthful and I found myself hugging up his waste. Jesse turned around now to embrace me deeper and kissed my head. I finally embraced him back and I felt a rush inside me. We are truly meant to be together and I know it. I am going to do my best to open up to him and trust him more. Then as Jesse raised up from hugging me, he gazed into my eyes. I gazed back into his and gave him a warm and loving smile. Jesse smiled back and said, “You will always be my best friend.” I nodded and said still looking into his eyes, “You’re mine too.” Jesse quickly went back to hugging me so tight and some reason I thought he was going to kiss me and he didn’t. Maybe he was really trying to be patient with me? After our long talk, it was time to sleep. I didn’t know what to expect but I actually felt very comfortable sleeping with him. Some reason now feels like nothing changed at all. It feels like it did when we were married. Jesse hugged me up and said, “i don’t know if I can sleep, I’m too excited.” I loved that about him and said, “Me too.” We tried our best to fall asleep and eventually we did.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:56 am

Chapter 26. Jesse’s POV.
    It’s so hot here in Sudan and I’m already sweaty but I know it’s for a good cause. Angel also looks so sweaty and tired. I love how she’s always a trooper though. She tries to always play things off like she’s this home body who is so shy and doesn’t want adventure but she has always went with me anywhere I needed her to and she’s kept up with me. I know we’re not married anymore but I feel like we are in a really good place right now. After our talk last night and she let me hug her up to sleep, tells me she’s opening back up to me completely. We now get a break and as we drink water, Angel speaks up and says, “I am so wore out but look at all we’ve accomplished today!” I agree with her and pore some of my water bottle onto my head because I’m so hot. I decide to get playful with Angel and poor some on her head too. She squeals but then says, “That actually felt really good.” She squirts me with her bottle and I love how she always play fights with me. After our break, we went back to working hard and then at night I took a really cold shower and then I was laying across the bed sprawled out so sore. Angel comes out of the shower now in nothing but one of my old T-shirts. I’m stunned and sit up saying, “Wow, Angel. That’s a really old shirt.” Angel smirked and said, “It’s your Yankees shirt that you got from the game you took the boys to when they were younger. Plus it’s so hot here and I don’t know, this T-shirt is so comfortable to me.” I smile at her, reach up to tuck some wet hair behind her ear then I happen to rest my hand on her leg and it feels so soft like she just shaved. I can’t help myself and rub over her leg making her shiver in a chill. I smirk at how cute she is and she just keeps gazing into my eyes. I gaze back without warning she leaned into me and stole a deep kiss. I moaned wondering what this means and as she lets go, she grins so cute and says softly, “I really missed your lips baby. I’ve missed everything about you.” I reached up to kiss her again and then after I let go, I ask, “So what are you saying? What does this all mean?” Angel shrugged and said quietly, “I don’t know, Jess. Do you even want me back?” I nodded with a grin and said, “I have wanted you back the minute you left but I knew I messed up and was just trying to live with my mistake.” Angel ran her nails over the back of my head making me feel so good and wanted then she leaned back in to kiss me but said softly right before her lips touched mine, “I’m going to let you back in and trust you. Please don’t break my heart again.” My eyes were low with her’s and I was anxious so I hugged her up and kissed her deep again and then moved her back to lay on the bed. We kissed passionately but then I broke our kiss and said looking into her eyes, “Crazy, I will never let you get away ever again.” Angel seemed all to happy I called her Crazy and she just smiled so big at me. Then she sighed and said, “I don’t wanna rush things with you. I seriously wanna continue to build our relationship back up.” I understood and said, “okay babe. Whatever you think is best.” Angel went back to petting the back of my head then I kissed her lips one last time before rolling off of her to sleep. I hugged her up though and we talked more about the rest of the trip.

Last edited by jessecraze on Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:57 am

Chapter 27. Jesse’s pov.
    It’s the last day of our trip. Angel and I have worked so hard and got a lot accomplished. We got back together this week which I’m excited to tell everyone when we get back home but for now just following Angel’s pace. That is, till we got back to hotel tonight. Angel was sunburnt this week and looked so hot. We took turns getting showers and I think Angel was giddy because we go home tomorrow and I know she’s missing the kids so much. Now we’re laying across our bed just so wore out and sore. Angel now speaks up and says, “I am so proud of you, dork. You worked so hard this week.” I face her sweetly and say, “Not as proud as I am with you.” Angel smiled so cute and bashful that I couldn’t resist and reached in to kiss her. We kissed so passionately that I was so turned on. Angel of course had to run her nails over the back of my head driving me crazy so I rolled her on her back and got on top of her still kissing her deep. She moaned and then I went for her neck. Angel must not of minded because her nails now trailed from my head down my neck towards my back. I loved it, broke the kiss to look her in the eyes and asked, “You okay?” Angel nodded that look of desire in her eyes and actually said, “I want you.” I felt so good and turned on. My body wanted to turn into an animal but my head and heart knew I wanted to gain her trust and show her I’m serious about being more than just someone to take advantage of her. So I sweetly went back to neck then ran my hands up her shirt to massage her body. Angel moaned louder now and softly, “Mhmm. Take me.” I couldn’t believe what I heard and found myself making sweet love to her. It was amazing and I could feel us getting so much stronger in our relationship and we’re so much closer now. After we made the sweetest love, I just laid next to her just looking her face over to read her. She was looking up at the ceiling like she was getting her heart rate down and doing some thinking. I questioned what she was thinking about and she smiled then faced me and said, “I’m just really happy we made love. I missed so much.” I loved that and said, “I love you, Angel McCartney.” She grinned so big from ear to ear and then said back, “I love you more than myself.” I was stunned she said that but remembered how I use to always say that to her. I kissed her again so deep giving her my whole entire heart and it felt amazing. I can’t wait to go home and tell everyone we’re back together. I’m also thinking at Carol’s wedding I should propose to Angel again and marry her again.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:58 am

Chapter 28. Carol’s POV.
    It’s my wedding day and my life is everything I hoped it would be. I have my dream job, soon I’ll have my dream wedding and marry my dream guy. My parents are back together and they look happier than I’ve ever seen them look. We’re in a condo getting ready and as I look out the slide door at the beautiful ocean, I wanna get emotional. I keep thinking of Brent and how much he means to me. I wrote my own vows and I can’t wait to read them in front of everyone. My mom and grandma Ginger we’re helping me with my dress while Lyric, Lea and Olivia stand there watching just so excited for me. Once my dress is zipped up, I look over in the mirror at myself. My mom started to cry making me sad as she said, “My little girl looks so beautiful.” My grandma Ginger also spoke up and said, “She’s all grown up and looks like you, Angel.” My mom faced me in the eyes and said, “I am so happy for you baby girl. I can’t wait to gain another son.” I just hugged my mom so tight and I don’t think there was a dry eye in the room. Worse, my dad showed up and when he saw me, he just broke. He grabbed me into the biggest hug and when he let go, tears ran down his face as he said, “I can’t believe how beautiful you are and you’re getting married to a boy.” I giggled but was trying to clear my face so not to mess up my makeup. Brent’s mom also entered the room and just hugged me and told me how pretty I looked. Then I asked her did she talk to Brent and does he look handsome. His mom says yes and that he’s anxious to see me. I can’t wait to marry him. Finally the time comes and I’m so excited and nervous all the sudden too. I shake my hand and then say, “ooookaaaay. I’m ready.” My dad holds out his arm for me to hold onto while patting my hand then reached in kissed my cheek so deep. All that time I assumed my dad wouldn’t understand my love for Brent or want me to be happy but I was wrong. My dad has turned out to be very supportive and loving, despite the fact he’s been controlling so much. We walk out onto the beach barefoot, I had an a-line dress with an open back and lace on it. My dress was also sleeveless with a small train on the back. My dad and I walked up behind the wedding party and the music started. My heart skipped a beat because I finally caught a glimpse of Brent and he was everything I ever dreamed of. He had on the most handsome black suit on with a bow tie and also was barefoot since we were in the sand. My dad now walks me down the aisle and I just know he’s choked up. As we get to wear Brent is, he’s grinning so big and mouths the words, “hey” to me. I mouth them back so excited and then my dad now faced me and says in front of everyone, “Carol, I give you away today to Brent but you will always be my little girl and best friend. Your mother and I couldn’t be more proud of you or happy for you.” I hug my dads neck so tight trying not to cry and then laugh when my dad now faces Brent and says, “You better take care of my little girl. I’ll be watching you!” Everyone laughed even Brent and he nodded quick saying, “yes sir” finally it was time to get married and Brent took my hand pulling me in front of him looking so hot and smiling so much. It was time to say our vows and I read mine first. I read, “Brent, I first met you when I was just 12. We we’re just kids then but you told me you loved me and that you would marry me someday. I didn’t think we knew what love was because we were just kids but here we stand about to spend our lives together and I have never been so sure about anything in my life. You’re everything to me and I can’t wait for our adventure together to start. I promise to always go where you go and I will do my best to be everything you need me to be!” Brent just kept smiling so big at me and then he read his vows and said, “Carol, I wasn’t looking for love at 12, I was just learning about girls and life but some how I got lucky enough to find you that night at the teen choice awards and I just always knew we were going to end up together! You’re such a hard working and determined person. Your love for music and for living life is so inspiring to me and I can’t wait to see what our lives will be like together. I hope we have a lot of kids but maybe not as many as your parents do.” Everyone laughed out loud and then Brent made me cry when he said, “you’re my forever and a day, Carol. I promise to always have your back no matter what comes our way. I’ll always be your safety and your security.” I just kept sniffling and wiping under my eyes trying to save my makeup. I feel like everyone is crying too. Then we exchanged rings, said I do and kissed. Everyone cheered and then we left out to do pictures. After pictures, we go change and get to the reception. I’m now wearing a short sun dress and Brent has on a white T-shirt with ripped up jeans that are rolled up so not to get covered with sand. It’s just a small handful of family members here and a couple friends including Kevin Rudolph. We eat food, cut the cake, feeding each other and wiping icing on each other’s cheeks. We kiss so deep making everyone cheer and then his dad and uncles started up with music. Uncle Nick asked us to dance and surprised me when he said, “By request from my nephew, Brent, here is a little song he helped us write for Carol.” I lit up and asked, “Baby, you helped write a song for me?” Brent turned red and nodded. I was so excited and as his uncle began to sing, I hugged Brent up so tight laying my head on his chest as we slow danced. It was the best feeling in the world. The song was beautiful and I knew Brent wrote it because the Chorus said, “We might be too young to know what love is but we’ll figure it out along the way.” I still never forgot him telling me he was going to marry me when we were 18 and he did! After that song, his uncles and dad asked me to sing with them and we sang a really old song for their’s “Love Bug” and everyone danced. I loved watching my parents dance all cute and silly, laughing with each other and looking so happy. Brent stood with me while I sang and he held out my hand just dancing with me. It was so much fun and the best day of my whole life. I can’t wait to leave here and start my life with him...

Bonus. Angel’s POV.
    What a day! My oldest daughter got married and I never seen anyone more happy than her and Brent. Jesse now is walking along with me across the beach because Carol and Brent just road off on his motorcycle. The kids are with Ginger, Lea and John. As Jesse and I walk along the shore line holding hands, he stops me to look up at the gorgeous sun set. Jesse sighs getting my attention and says, “Crazy, we did it. We finally worked everything out and married our daughter off.” I agreed and said, “Jess, that was a beautiful wedding. I’m so happy we got to enjoy the wedding and that we’ve worked everything out.” Jesse kissed my cheek hugging me up to him. Then he faced me to look him back in the eyes as he says, “I love you and I am never letting you and the kids go again. Life without you and the kids is just too depressing.” I awed at him so happy to hear him say that and I went to kiss him but suddenly he got on his knee taking my hand, making me question what he’s doing and as he took my hand and looked up into my eyes deep, he said, “Angel, if you give me another chance to be your husband, I promise to be faithful to you and to choose you every day for the rest of my life.” My eyes started to fill up with happy tears and I nodded saying, “I have always and will always wanna be with you, Dork. Even on our bad days, no matter how much we argued, I never stopped loving you.” Jesse then kissed my hand and said, “Will you marry me again?” I nodded saying yes so happy and after he stood up, he hugged me so tight. I just embraced his warmth and hugged up his neck. Finally he leaned his head back from hugging me to face me in the eyes and said sweetly, “Love you, my crazy fan.” I grinned so big and said, “Love you too Dork.” We kissed passionately hugged up as the sun was setting and it was so romantic. Is this our happily ever after?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Count your blessings:
    A look into the future

Arthur’s POV. Extended ending.

So I broke up with Sydney my Senior year and it hurt. Took me a long time to get over it. I continued to be friends with her on social media but she would always post pictures of little Jack and of course of big Jack with him. Sydney and Jack never officially got into a relationship but they co-parent together and so they spend a lot of time together. Jack now works for Sydney’s dad. I always try to like most of her photos on Instagram and even comment once in awhile just to be friendly to her but it is totally awkward. Truth is, Sydney is so wrapped up into being a mom! Her Instagram bio even says, “Sometimes mistakes can be life’s greatest blessings.” and I know that means that even though it was a mistake to get pregnant by Jack, she clearly doesn’t regret it because of how much she loves little Jack. I’m just in such a different place these days. It’s now my Senior year of college and I’m at UCLA just like my dad always wanted! I’m studying film, I’m living the dorm life and I have met the most amazing person recently here I think that ever exist. Her name is Jewel. She was named after the singer Jewel by her parents who both are super into music and they act just like my parents! Her dad is strict and wants her to wait for the right guy to have sex with. Jewel has the same eye color as me and the same hair color too. She’s exactly my height but maybe a hair shorter and she doesn’t have a big butt like Sydney has but she’s so smart and nice. She seems nicer than my mom and she loves kids too. She has only one older brother but she says she always wanted a big family, so she loves coming around mine. She isn’t into reading comics and she thinks I’m total dork but says I’m “her dork!” Just like my mom calls my dad dork! Now it’s summer break and my parents are throwing this big summer vacation at the beach house in Florida. I’m so excited to go because all of the family will be there, even Brent and Carol with their new baby girl they just had, Melody. My parents have been doing great, they remarried 3 months after Carol got married and I’ve never seen them so crazy about each other in my whole life! Drew didn’t go to college but he’s living in New York, trying to make it as a famous Comedian. I watch all of his Snapchat stories and he’s always hanging outside of comedy clubs or outside of buildings where late night shows are being recorded, such as the Jimmy Fallen show. It’s actually funny watching him run into famous people trying to tell them jokes like Jerry Seinfeld and he gets rejected every time! My dad claims if Drew keeps hustling, he’ll eventually get noticed by someone. Lyric on the other hand, has been super famous for all the wrong reasons. For someone so beautiful on the outside, she’s paid for it on the inside! Her rape video is extremely popular online and has caused my parents to be in an on-going lawsuit over it. Poor Lyric has been tormented by it and actually got her own tv documentary, titled, “I was raped at 14” and they told her whole story, allowing her to say her side of things and now Lyric is actually really a different person! She’s sweeter, less selfish and wants to one day settle down with the right guy. She’s still beautiful on the outside but I think her past tormenting her a lot has aged her some in her face. She also seems to be less social these days but in her defense, her video is all over the internet and everyone who is anyone, has either watched it or heard about it. Kyle and Derek are in high school, neither have girlfriends that I know of but both are really into sports and my dad has been taking Derek to acting auditions. So far Derek has done two commercials but my dad says that’s a start at least. The twins have been doing modeling for young teen’s clothing stores and have been taking dance lessons. My mom released her second album, my dad helped her with it and he helped Carol promote her second album but since Carol had a baby, she claims she’s taking a time out to be a mom, since Brent’s company has taken off and is doin well. Me, I’m writing my first sci-fi movie script and hoping to ask Jewel to marry me this summer on our family vacation. Jewel and I fly to Florida and Drew flies in from New York, same time. We all rent a car together and drive up to the beach house. When we get there and go out back on the big deck, it’s so loud with all of my family laughing and playing. Drew ran straight to play with Crew. My dad is over the grill and when my mom saw us, she starts screaming with joy and almost knocks Jewel over just to hug her. I am so happy my mom likes my new girlfriend. They both hug tight so excited to see each other and then Carol now is here and comes outside with baby Melody in her hands. My mom screams again with more joy and runs to grab the baby to hold her and kiss her. Brent now comes out back and says, “Heeey, Arthur! Good to see you, man!” He shakes my hand then goes over to shake my dad’s. They started talking about Brent’s business and now Jewel is over gabbing away with Lyric while picking up Faith to play with her. I’m just taking it all in and have to smile big. Life sure has seemed hard for me over the years but when I stop and count all my blessings, I have really come to think life isn’t so bad after all.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:12 pm

Flash back to Carol’s 18th birthday. Carol’s POV. (I know this is out of order, I forgot to write about her birthday so I’m making it a flash back for you all!)

So today is my 18th birthday and I’m excited but I’m also very sad. My partners recently got a divorce out of no where and neither are really speaking to each other and to avoid taking sides, I’m trying to remain neutral with both of them. Kevin Rudolf is throwing me a party tonight to celebrate both my birthday and my new single, “Grown”. A song I wrote about me becoming into my own person without my dad’s control. He was very hurt and angry that I moved out. He’s trying to understand me and understand how much I love Brent but I know it’s hard for him. I sought much advice about inviting my parents to my party but it doesn’t seem to be a good idea. Kevin threw the party for me at Club LAX and invited all my celebrity friends, Producers, the record label will be there plus Sherry and any fans who paid for tickets. Also Brent will be my escort. While I’m trying to get ready, Sherry is fussing over my wardrobe saying this is a big deal for my career and that I need to make a very bold statement in fashion. Brent was struggling to stay out of it because much like my dad, he wants a say in how I dress. After all, I’m his girlfriend. I tell him to go in the living room and watch tv that he’s getting on my nerves. I think mainly the reason I’m so upset, is my parents won’t be celebrating my birthday with me. This will be a first too! While I’m looking in the mirror at my self, my cellphone rings. I answer it and I wanna cry when I hear my mom’s voice saying, “Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! You excited for tonight?” I sigh heavy with slight tears trickling down my face and say, “I am so sad you and dad can’t be there. I know Dad is disappointed in me lately but why can’t he get over it and support his own daughter?” My mom also sighs sounding frustrated and says, “You know your dad loves you more than anybody in the world. He’s just going through a lot right now. The tabloids are just attacking him and Katie for the affair! Why do you think I’m laying low in Cleveland right now? The tabloids be all over me too if they could.” I now feel really upset and say, “Well I’m sorry mom. I just miss you both so much and I wish you could have worked things out.” My mom is quiet at first but then she says sternly, “Carol, I’m sorry. You can’t possibly understand how I’m feeling and I don’t want you to try. I just want you to be a strong woman for me and enjoy your party! Tonight is all about you! Sing your heart out and make your fans proud! Don’t worry about your dad and I.” I hang my head low, thinking hard to myself about everything my mom is saying and decide to agree with her. After I hang up with her, I finish getting ready and then Brent and I are able to leave for my party. We are riding in a limo and my stomach feels anxious. It hits me hard that I’m 18 today and I’m finally on my own. I thought moving out would be easy but my dad was right. It’s hard work being an adult. We are almost to the club when I realize my dad has wrote the most sweetest static post about me saying, “Happy 18th Birthday to my “not so little” Rock star! You are my greatest inspiration and I adore you. I hope you have a blast performing your new single tonight! Love, Dad” I let a tear fall and Brent notices. He quickly reads over my phone, then looks me in the eyes with a smile. Brent rubs his hands on my shoulders and then says, “It’s gonna be ok. We’re gonna get through this and you’re going to shine tonight!” After Brent’s sweet words, we start making out. I moan out and say, “I love you and I love our sex life so much!” Brent nodded, kissed me again, then pulled away and said, “You’re my everything, Carol.” I awwed at him and then we pulled up to Club Lax. Paparazzi waited and Brent got out quick, rushed around to my side and helped me out. We walked the red carpet and posed for pictures. We look so good together, too. Everyone seemed jealous of us and our romance. Then Brent took me backstage. Kevin was waiting on me and as Kevin prepared me to go on stage, he said, “Carol, you’re so bold in your music and your style. Tonight is all you, girl. Just enjoy yourself and I’m right here cheering you on! I know you have been going through a lot but you have to use that to empower yourself on stage. Got it?” I nodded, took a deep breath and then rushed on stage. I instantly turned into a performer and I took control of the stage and the crowed. It just comes naturally for me and I know I get my bossy side from my mom and my daring side from my dad. It still hurts me that they can’t be here and yet I feel like they’ll always be with me. After all, I’m their daughter and I have all their traits. I sing like my dad and I look like my mom. I have my dad’s style and my mom’s drive. Both my parents are passionate people and that only makes me more passionate about life. I glance down into the front of the audience and see Brent just in awe of me singing on stage. I smile at him because I never dreamed I would be this in love with someone. After my performance, Kevin and some others brought out a giant cake and sang to me. Then my favorite DJ, Swazey Beats came out to do a set for my party and I got to meet fans and dance with everyone. At night, Brent took me home and made out with me as we unlocked our apartment door. He undressed me as he walked me back to our bedroom and then he made love to me all night long. It’s a birthday I won’t forget!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Another flash back. Angel’s POV. Her interview after the divorce.

I was tired of the tabloids attacking Jesse. I know he cheated on me and I was struggling to forgive him but I still knew deep down, he was a good person. I had stayed in Cleveland out of the public eye for at least 3 months after we divorced. Finally though, I got my chance in an interview to speak my side and hopefully help Jesse’s reputation. I am at the station for E News and I’m shaking hands with producers and the camera men. Finally the host Jeff Grayson comes out, shakes my hand and then starts the interview.

Jeff: So, you’ve been completely separated from Hollywood these past few months. I know fans are all wondering if you’ve been ok.

Angel: Honestly, I just needed to get away from everything, the show and focus on my kids. They are everything and I felt I did what was best for them. I do love and miss my fans. I promise I’m working on new songs.

Jeff: Do you feel you will be able to write about your divorce?

Angel: I mean, I certainly feel like I can draw from feelings to help write songs but to say I’ll actually make up songs about the divorce, I’m not like that. I don’t feel it’s appropriate to further display Jesse’s mistake.

Jeff: Do you feel the tabloids have been fair to Jesse? Does Jesse deserve the hate he’s been getting?

Angel: Absolutely not! I’m the one that got hurt, not the tabloids. People have been treating this as if it’s their divorce with Jesse! Sure what Jesse did wasn’t great but he’s a good person. He’s a really good father and he’s been faithful to his fans. That’s one reason I couldn’t wait to be interviewed, so I could share my side.

Jeff: I know you’ve been having a really hard time. What would you like to say to everyone watching?

Angel: I want everyone to move on. Let Jesse live and have his career. I can’t speak for Katie, I can only speak for Jesse. I was married to him for almost 18 years and he worked very hard. Yeah I’m really sad he cheated on me but I just want people to stop pretending they understand him or our relationship. Find another celebrity to attack. I can’t move on if people won’t let me.

Jeff was silent as well as every camera man and producer. I finally got my say and I felt so good and relieved. This whole thing was so messy and ugly. Jesse never knew that one mistake could ruin our lives this bad.

Jeff: Wow. I’m glad you got your say and hope your show can bounce back plus looking forward to those new songs.

Angel: I am ready for a new start. I know people know me as Jesse’s wife but I was writing songs before I ever met him. I hope fans can appreciate me as an individual.

Jeff: I’m sure you’ll come into your own! Thanks again for coming on the show.

I shook hands with Jeff and as I started to stand up from my chair, I felt such a rush. I know I got things off my chest and I know Jesse will appreciate me speaking up for him! Despite what he has attempted to say in interviews, nobody hears him out. Maybe now they will hear the truth and learn to accept our new page in life. That night when Jesse called at bedtime to say good night to the kids, he told me he saw my interview and that he appreciated me standing up for him. I told him that yes I’m hurt but I still care about his career. I kept it business related so not to feel more hurt. Every time Jesse calls the kids, it’s so hard to hear his voice. I think he knows that but nothing we can do about it. I’m just thankful I could take my kids to Ohio and escape Hollywood for awhile. It was nice to get a break from such a toxic environment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 am