JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+11
JesseMacNY
theone_bettytam
esmeralda06
babygirl49392
JMacLover09
heathermarie
jessecraze
adriiii
l0vinxJeSsE
JesseMacDeparture
jmacfanbd
15 posters

Who's Jasmine?

jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Who's Jasmine? Empty Who's Jasmine?

Post  jmacfanbd Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Jesse McCartney ordering dinner for his girlfriend Jasmine at Whist in the Viceroy Santa Monica on Tuesday night with his girlfriend Jasmine after a hectic 35 show road trip in just six weeks

Source:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534918,00.html??test=faces
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Who's Jasmine? Empty Re: Who's Jasmine?

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:04 pm

It was probably just a date, or just friedns, not a girlfriend. It seems like everyones trying to link him to girls these days...of course, there are no pictures of him with her, so it could be a lie.

Last edited by JesseMacDeparture on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:10 pm

*sigh*
    It's probably, most likely just a friend. Plus, how would they know her name? Did they (rudely) ask them? There's no pictures either. So I'm sticking to the friend thing and maybe even fake.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Probably no big deal...they probably exaggerated the 'girlfriend' part..
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Emily always reminds me that he has alot of friends that are girls and I assume he prolly has alot of "partners"! I don't wish that and I don't say that as if I know for sure, but come on! He can have just about any girl he wants!!! I'm sure he takes advantage of that..... Neutral ya know?
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:27 pm

jessecraze wrote:Emily always reminds me that he has alot of friends that are girls and I assume he prolly has alot of "partners"! I don't wish that and I don't say that as if I know for sure, but come on! He can have just about any girl he wants!!! I'm sure he takes advantage of that..... Neutral ya know?
    haha Yeah he can have just about any girl he wants, but at least he waits for the right time to have an actual girlfriend Smile
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:03 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:*sigh*
    Plus, how would they know her name? Did they (rudely) ask them? There's no pictures either. So I'm sticking to the friend thing and maybe even fake.

DITTO
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

wow, thats pretty sad that he can't even go out and have dinner with a friend. its like whenever he is seen with a girl, it automatically has to be his girlfriend. its so ridiculous
    i'm sure this story is completely exaggerated
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:36 pm

heathermarie wrote:wow, thats pretty sad that he can't even go out and have dinner with a friend. its like whenever he is seen with a girl, it automatically has to be his girlfriend. its so ridiculous

I know right? But this stuff happens and really, they could be saying worse. There's nothing the media can really say about Jesse, so his love life is the only thing they can discuss and "make up."
    I go out to dinner with my guys friends all the time, it doesn't mean I'm dating them. That's Hollywood though, annoying and nosy.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:wow, thats pretty sad that he can't even go out and have dinner with a friend. its like whenever he is seen with a girl, it automatically has to be his girlfriend. its so ridiculous

I know right? But this stuff happens and really, they could be saying worse. There's nothing the media can really say about Jesse, so his love life is the only thing they can discuss and "make up."
    I go out to dinner with my guys friends all the time, it doesn't mean I'm dating them. That's Hollywood though, annoying and nosy.

haha yeah, thats true. and i guess if they are going to make up stories, this is a better topic for them to talk about
    but i know! thats exactly what i was thinking! but whats even more sad is, he could literally just be standing next to a random girl in a picture or just talk to a girl for like a minute and everyone assumes he is with them. like, really people? i don't think hollywood knows the term 'friends' haha
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:39 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

haha yeah, thats true. and i guess if they are going to make up stories, this is a better topic for them to talk about
    but i know! thats exactly what i was thinking! but whats even more sad is, he could literally just be standing next to a random girl in a picture or just talk to a girl for like a minute and everyone assumes he is with them. like, really people? i don't think hollywood knows the term 'friends' haha

haha EXACTLY. grow up, people! girls and guys CAN just be friends!!
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 pm

There's not even any pictures . Ughh the media Evil or Very Mad
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:13 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

haha EXACTLY. grow up, people! girls and guys CAN just be friends!!

I agree with all of you. This is so ridiculous. And you just got to love that they don't have pictures to prove the claim, you know? And unfortunately it's like Justin Timberlake said on Ellen a while back, "in Hollywood with the media you have to be either working towards getting married or working towards breaking up. There is no middle ground and because of the like only 15% of anything you read will have any truth to it." (That, of course, isn't the direct quote, but the jist of it.) It's so ridiculous that they seriously seem to have no idea of the word 'friend' and that even you if are with someone, you can't just be happy dating them, you have to always be working for something in the relationship.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:37 am

The word "friend" doesn't exist in Hollywood. When a celb is with someone they're either family or dating.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 am

esmeralda06 wrote:The word "friend" doesn't exist in Hollywood. When a celb is with someone they're either family or dating.

Yea! It probably is just that Jesse's with a girl and being a gentleman he obviously paid for the dinner. And here's his new "girlfriend". But who knows? XD maybe Jasmine will actually become his girlfriend in the future.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 am

theone_bettytam wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:The word "friend" doesn't exist in Hollywood. When a celb is with someone they're either family or dating.

Yea! It probably is just that Jesse's with a girl and being a gentleman he obviously paid for the dinner. And here's his new "girlfriend". But who knows? XD maybe Jasmine will actually become his girlfriend in the future.

Are ya'll forgetting about the actress from lost he just stayed in a hotel with to go to comic-con with??
    Indeed, alot of girls.... Cool
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 am

jessecraze wrote:
    Are ya'll forgetting about the actress from lost he just stayed in a hotel with to go to comic-con with??

I actually didn't hear about that. Shocked
    Care to explain?
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 am

He's said he's just been "Dating around"...and "Nothing serious".They(Media)love to make **** up all the time on the good celebs,like Jesse!I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING ABOUT LIKE THAT<UNLESS IT COMES OUT FROM JESSE HIMSELF!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

Care to explain?

l0vinxJeSsE, the story that she's talking about can be read here: Jesse McCartney: San Diego Stud

However, Miss Amp, I didn't get that they actually shared a room. Just that he arrived at the hotel and hung out with her at Comic Con and later that night. Technically it also never mentions that they shared a hotel either.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:35 am

babygirl49392 wrote:

However, Miss Amp, I didn't get that they actually shared a room. Just that he arrived at the hotel and hung out with her at Comic Con and later that night. Technically it also never mentions that they shared a hotel either.

Thanks.

And yeah, I agree. It doesn't even hint that he stayed in a hotel with her? It just says that he arrived at his hotel in the afternoon and chilled with her later. It could have been on any circumstance. Running into each other, etc. But it doesn't say they went to the hotel together.

haha, I don't care though. Even if he did, not really our business and you know the paps and media would be all over that. I swear, they're trying to dig stuff up on Jesse with the women and it's not working. Razz Gosh, if he wants to be single or play the field, let him...
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    haha, I don't care though. Even if he did, not really our business and you know the paps and media would be all over that. I swear, they're trying to dig stuff up on Jesse with the women and it's not working. Razz Gosh, if he wants to be single or play the field, let him...

Agreed. It's his life and none of our business. If he wanted us to to know this side of his life, he'd let us know. And well, he never does, so therefore he definitely doesn't. And yes, everyone should just leave him alone and let him be a single 22 year old and that means dating around and having fun with his family and FRIENDS, who just might be girls on occasion.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:35 am

I totally agree with you all...yeah this story with his "girlfriend" Jas.... (can't remember her name) reminds me on the storys with "Danielle Panebaker" and "Aubrey o'day". Here in Germany, a magazine called BRAVO, said when Jesse was seen with Aubrey ,"that they're a couple now, soooo in love, so cute together etc." Then they had a picture with Danielle and Aubrey was forgotten, they wrote as the headline "a couple". Jesse McCartney and Danielle Panebaker were leaving a bar, hand in hand and totally in love. When I saw the both articles I became really angry.... It's really not our business, it's Jesse's privacy, let him his fun... Wink)

*sorry for mistakes, can't speak english perfectly
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Oh yea whatever,,, it's no big deal even if he shared a hotel room with a girl Wink
    He's a man and he's not married. So what's the problem? I don't really care much about that. Razz
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:09 pm

yeah Wink he is not married so that's good for other girls, he has something to do with. I think Jesse can do whatever he wants to do. I mean, is it a prohibit to date girls you like?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

Care to explain?

l0vinxJeSsE, the story that she's talking about can be read here: Jesse McCartney: San Diego Stud

True, but there is pictures at http://jessesinourveinx.piczo.com of them two with their stuff outside of the hotel. Looks to me, like they were getting their stuff out of the same trunk.. (maybe not) (why wouldn't they, though?) I don't think it's really right to stay in a hotel like that together before marriage where everyone can see you, becuase it just makes it look like you are doing something. I can't say i've never shared a bed with a boyfriend before, but we were in my house and not doing anything bad. So it wasn't a big deal, no one knew, so our names were clear! Jesse though, isn't about to claim his virginity and he just makes himself sound like sometimes, that he does it. It's not our business if he still does it or not and you would think it's nothing to care about, though if you feel like me and don't want him just getting any girl preaqo and then have to marry her or be apart of her life and if he's not really inlove with her, then he is misserable becusae he has a kid by her and has to live with that! Also, we don't want our Jesse getting a diease, just because he can have any girl =/ Again, it's his choice that we can't make for him, so we just have to hope and pray he's alright<3333333

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:32 pm