JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

EVERYONE READ! We need opinions, please.

JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

EVERYONE READ! We need opinions, please. Empty EVERYONE READ! We need opinions, please.

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 pm

- So me and amp decided we want to make a cool name for this forum.
    but we want your help!:]

below, type a name that you think this forum should be called and then the ones we like the most we will add in a poll and everyone can vote on which one they want the forum to be named.
    then we'll change the name,

--- ALSO, do you guys like these sections?
    how we have, news, videos, pictures..
    or do you want them all in one?

-- PLEASE REPLY/
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

EVERYONE READ! We need opinions, please. Empty Re: EVERYONE READ! We need opinions, please.

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 pm

the sections kind of confused me nd its annoying that i have to go to each different thingy but it was a good way to organize everything

i dont think we need different sections for the off topic side
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

EVERYONE READ! We need opinions, please. Empty Re: EVERYONE READ! We need opinions, please.

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Please give us your opinions
    we're only trying to make these forums better for you guys Smile
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:31 pm

hmmm idk i'm really bad at naming things but maybe

allllll about JESSE!!

or

JMAC Chit-Chat

sorry, see I told you I'm bad at it haha
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 pm

hahah i think the jmac chit chat is cutee:]
    but thankk youuu

any opinions on the sections? dislike them? like them?
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 am

I like how they keep it organized and everything but they can be a hassle because you may not know where to put something or where the newly posted item is. but they come in handy because they keep it from getting all cluttered and makes it easier to find like pics or videos or just to talk randomly about him. so over all i like the sections.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:52 am

Okay. Thanks.
    If i get more opinions saying they don't like the sections i'll take them down
    Probably will anyways.
    It is kinda like hard to know where to post what, so i understand you.
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 pm

i dont see a need for a breakdown of sections in off topic or fan fiction
    but i acutally do like that you have a section for pics/videos/ and news.
    maybe do a pics/videos/links, where we can just post the pics, videos, and any links of information we wanna share? maybe include news
    and then an other section?
    like i dunno an informational section and talk about jesse?
    i'd like it to be split still so if i want to know information, i know this section will have some kinda information, not just random topics that might be real information and turn out with someone just talking about jesse.

does that make sense?
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:46 pm

yea like we dont need sections for the off topic side but for the jesse section keep the pics and videos in like one thing and get rid of the other section
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 am

AngelaJoy wrote:i dont see a need for a breakdown of sections in off topic or fan fiction
    but i acutally do like that you have a section for pics/videos/ and news.
    maybe do a pics/videos/links, where we can just post the pics, videos, and any links of information we wanna share? maybe include news
    and then an other section?
    like i dunno an informational section and talk about jesse?
    i'd like it to be split still so if i want to know information, i know this section will have some kinda information, not just random topics that might be real information and turn out with someone just talking about jesse.

does that make sense?

I agree. I don't see a need to have the off topic and ff section broken down. Just for the ff you could have people put who the story is about nest to the title. Ex. My Baby (A JMac story). I just think that would be better.

But I do like the broken down Jesse related section. It makes it easier and more organized, though I do admit, that I'm still not too sure where some things go, but that will just take time to get used to everything, I think.

I really love the background other than you never get to seethe second row of pictures, but it's still really cool and goes well with the new color scheme.

You're doing a great job ladies!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 am