JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
adriiii
Jmaclover89
ILoveJesseMac
COMcCartney
monia16
mandy_tran306
JesseMacDeparture
11 posters

Anybody watch the Madden NFL Football Game?

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Anybody watch the Madden NFL Football Game? Empty Anybody watch the Madden NFL Football Game?

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:10 am

Jesse was AMAZING at singing The National Anthem!
    Too bad they didn't show him much during the game...he's cute when he's running through those....I guess, fences?
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Anybody watch the Madden NFL Football Game? Empty Re: Anybody watch the Madden NFL Football Game?

Post  mandy_tran306 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:11 am

Whoa! I wish I could watch that game
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Anybody watch the Madden NFL Football Game? Empty Re: Anybody watch the Madden NFL Football Game?

Post  monia16 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:09 am

I had a chance to watch it. It'll be on VH1 on the 15th. Yea it is too bad they didn't show him much. But he was great when he sang the national anthem. Too bad his team didn't win though. Still sexy.
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:53 am

Yeah, he did great even when he fell down running backwards lol they should have played him more and I agree he totally killed at singing the antheme!!!
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 am

Cant see it becuase it doesn't air in Denmark. Sad
    I hope that I can find videos from it then..
    I'm sure he was amazing singing the national anthem.. Smile
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am

I saw it last night was really good. but i do agree that they should have showed more of him.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:58 pm

I saw it Smile so cute haha!
    my mom kept commenting on his white legs.lol
    I really wanted to see him do a touchdown! haha but he hardly played offense...
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:38 pm

OMG he rocked the anthem
    he was AAMMAAZZIINNGG!!

but the only ppl that really played were hall of famers :[ they didnt really pass anything to any celebs on the Gamers. but Jesse looked adorable Very Happy i giggled everytime i saw him Very Happy
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:12 pm

I watched (:
    He amazes me more and more everyday.
    I watched it and was just like awww..
    Then i started getting tears in my eyes.. Then just started bawling my eyes out.

He is so amazing : D
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:45 am

I watched the game and it was great. I'm not much of a football fan but this game was great. I didn't see when he fell but I did catch him biting his nails and he looked nervous while doing it. Overall the game was entertaining.
    hazeleyedgirl91

Number of posts : 25

Post  hazeleyedgirl91 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 am

i wished they would have shown him more Sad .....but whenever i saw him i would scream "THERE HE IS OMG" and my brother would just roll his eyes.....and he was like jesse must be horrible bc they havent like shown him at all....and i had to tell him he def did and he rocked but they r just not showing it on tv lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:32 am