JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+8
maralita
babygirl49392
jessecraze
AngelaJoy
esmeralda06
l0vinxJeSsE
JessexBroadway
JesseLove
12 posters

Forever in Love with Jesse

JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Forever in Love with Jesse Empty Forever in Love with Jesse

Post  JesseLove Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 pm

I'm 16 years old a huge fan of Jesse and I really like him alot, but how long will his fans love him? Will they still love him at the age of 25 like they did when they were 16? It's just a question, because some of my friends say that I won't love him forever.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Forever in Love with Jesse Empty Re: Forever in Love with Jesse

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 pm

You may eventually fade from his music.
    some people do..
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:You may eventually fade from his music.
    some people do..

Yeah that is true.
    I've been a fan for..a while...and I don't really see myself not being a fan of his. Its almost like he was one of those things that was always there you know? haha. And like he's not going anywhere. Well for me anyway. I don't know about you or how long you've actually been into him.

I was really young (about 7?) when Dream Street was first around but I loved them and went to their shows and I had the biggest crush on Jesse. He stuck to me ever since and I grew into him more along the way. So really, I think I'll probably be a fan of his for a long time. :] I just love Jesse and think he's really great.

But it really depends. Everybody's different. Smile I'm 16 too btw.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:36 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    HelplesslyFalling wrote:You may eventually fade from his music.
    some people do..

Yeah that is true.
    I've been a fan for..a while...and I don't really see myself not being a fan of his. Its almost like he was one of those things that was always there you know? haha. And like he's not going anywhere. Well for me anyway. I don't know about you or how long you've actually been into him.

I was really young (about 7?) when Dream Street was first around but I loved them and went to their shows and I had the biggest crush on Jesse. He stuck to me ever since and I grew into him more along the way. So really, I think I'll probably be a fan of his for a long time. :] I just love Jesse and think he's really great.

But it really depends. Everybody's different. Smile I'm 16 too btw.

Yeah, I totally agree. I've grown up listening to him myself.
    And i guess it really all depends on the person and how long
    they've been fans. For me, Jesse is more than a singer.
    He's like my comfort too. Maybe that sounds stupid to some people..
    But, like you said, He's always been here. And i really do count on
    his music to make me feel better. There is something about it and him
    that makes me feel better when everything is crappy.
    So i know, that i'll be a fan forever.. pretty much. lol
    And support him no matter what.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:11 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    Yeah, I totally agree. I've grown up listening to him myself.
    And i guess it really all depends on the person and how long
    they've been fans. For me, Jesse is more than a singer.
    He's like my comfort too. Maybe that sounds stupid to some people..
    But, like you said, He's always been here. And i really do count on
    his music to make me feel better. There is something about it and him
    that makes me feel better when everything is crappy.
    So i know, that i'll be a fan forever.. pretty much. lol
    And support him no matter what.

I feel that way too. As I got older I started to really appreciate Jesse for more than what I did before. Back then, I thought he was cute and I loved his singing. Then I started watching AMC with my mom because she knew I liked him.

When I'm having a hard time his music is the first thing I usually turn to. His voice is really soothing and his music relatable for the most part. Knowing the man behind it all just makes it a lot better too. I never really refer to him as "Jesse McCartney" unless I'm talking to somebody who doesn't know who he is. I usually just say 'Jesse' and my friends are always like "Why do you talk about him like you know him?" Of course I don't know him, but I've been a fan for so long that it sort of feels that way, you know?

I'll always be supporting him too, my sig tells no lies. haha.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:00 am

Awwh. Yeah, I agree:)
    I first just liked him cause i thought he was the cutest thing ever, then i realized that there is so much more to him besides the fact that he is cute. he can sing, act, he loves his fans, he's kind, caring and a great person. there is a lot to him and i think people really only see him for his looks most of the time and its kind of sad. Sad
    & i love your siggy! its adorable.
    love what it says too. lol
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:10 am

Aww, reading these posts reassures me that Jesse has the best fans ever Smile I myself have been a fan since the beginning. One of you stated that you call him just Jesse and not Jesse McCartney. Well that makes two of us, although I just call him Jesse and it is funny when people ask Jesse who? then I have to say Jesse McCartney. On another note, does Jesse even know about this site? It would be cool if he were to visit us once in a while Smile
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 pm

I became a fan of Jesse in the Beautiful Soul days, in 2005, actually.
    I was 18, now I'm 22.
    I'm still just as much of a fan as I was then. I don't think its how old you are that changes if you are still a fan or not.
    People grow and mature, and sometimes in the process interests change. I think for those of us that have been fans for a while, we first fell in love with the looks and the voice, then got to know more about Jesse, and helped us cling to his music. Knowing a little something about the person behind the looks and the talent helps sometimes
    I think as we get older, too, we turn from the teenie like fan we may have once been, screaming or heart racing every time we see him, or hear him, to being more calm about it, and maybe just bring a slight smile to our faces or brighten the day a little more... ya know?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:38 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:I became a fan of Jesse in the Beautiful Soul days, in 2005, actually.
    I was 18, now I'm 22.
    I'm still just as much of a fan as I was then. I don't think its how old you are that changes if you are still a fan or not.
    People grow and mature, and sometimes in the process interests change. I think for those of us that have been fans for a while, we first fell in love with the looks and the voice, then got to know more about Jesse, and helped us cling to his music. Knowing a little something about the person behind the looks and the talent helps sometimes
    I think as we get older, too, we turn from the teenie like fan we may have once been, screaming or heart racing every time we see him, or hear him, to being more calm about it, and maybe just bring a slight smile to our faces or brighten the day a little more... ya know?

I agree. Especially about the part about being more calm about him. I'm actually finding myself starting to be like that. Like, I know girls my age are still screaming their heads off for the celebs they like and stuff but I always considered myself mature for my age. And I also think its because for so long I've been that way with Jesse and I just am able to I don't know...respect him a little more I guess?
    I remember being 10 and acting like that. Then 3 years later I was kind of over it and realized how rediculous I sounded. lol. I'm just more interested in hearing him perform instead of sitting there screaming in his face during a concert. But I think my heart will always skip a beat when I hear him. :] He just does that. haha.

You got to admit, screaming like crazy at his concerts does sort of take the focus off of his performance. Smile Its good to do inbetween songs though. hah.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:11 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:Aww, reading these posts reassures me that Jesse has the best fans ever Smile I myself have been a fan since the beginning. One of you stated that you call him just Jesse and not Jesse McCartney. Well that makes two of us, although I just call him Jesse and it is funny when people ask Jesse who? then I have to say Jesse McCartney. On another note, does Jesse even know about this site? It would be cool if he were to visit us once in a while Smile

Aww yeah. I' refeer to him as Jesse too
    but when i talk to my parents or my friends
    they instantly know who i'm talking about:]
    of coursee. lol
    And no, I don't think Jesse knows about this site
    I tried to tell him about it on the live chat the other night
    but there were to many people there Sad
    i hope he finds out one day
    maybe he could come vist and leave a message!

ahh,. i wish! lol
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Depending on where his music goes and what roads he takes, he may lose some and he may gain some.. Plus what about if he ever gets married. Some fans may decide to move on after that. Myself right now, i'm at the age where I could get married and if I ever marry someone other than Jesse(te he) I may not be a big fan like I am now, but i'm not to sure. Becuase even durring my last relationship, I was saying I love you to the guy I was with, but there were honestly times, I was guilty and thinking of Jesse. One reason i'm not with that guy anymore. (not the main, but part of it) Um so like I said, depends on what roads he goes down. I pray he doesn't get into majour drugs or get a bunch of woman preago, but isn't that what most celeb men do? =( Um, I hope I never stop being a fan of him. I don't see why I would stop. I think he's amazing. The most special guy i've ever met. He's so different and just wow. I can't even start to desribe. I'm afraid i'd keep on typing and never stop lol <3333 king <-- He's a king in my eyes and he rules my heart and entire world.. I can't help it. I tend to put him first before anything and everything. I tend to only focus on him, intead of things I should focus on, like friends and my own life. I really choose not to have a life and just basically worry about him and what hes dong.. (yea pretty much. guess i'm a loser?) lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:15 pm

jessecraze wrote:Depending on where his music goes and what roads he takes, he may lose some and he may gain some.. Plus what about if he ever gets married. Some fans may decide to move on after that. Myself right now, i'm at the age where I could get married and if I ever marry someone other than Jesse(te he) I may not be a big fan like I am now, but i'm not to sure. Becuase even durring my last relationship, I was saying I love you to the guy I was with, but there were honestly times, I was guilty and thinking of Jesse. One reason i'm not with that guy anymore. (not the main, but part of it) Um so like I said, depends on what roads he goes down. I pray he doesn't get into majour drugs or get a bunch of woman preago, but isn't that what most celeb men do? =( Um, I hope I never stop being a fan of him. I don't see why I would stop. I think he's amazing. The most special guy i've ever met. He's so different and just wow. I can't even start to desribe. I'm afraid i'd keep on typing and never stop lol <3333 king <-- He's a king in my eyes and he rules my heart and entire world.. I can't help it. I tend to put him first before anything and everything. I tend to only focus on him, intead of things I should focus on, like friends and my own life. I really choose not to have a life and just basically worry about him and what hes dong.. (yea pretty much. guess i'm a loser?) lol

I agree with you 100%!! And I am married and I still love Jesse just as much, if not more, as before. LOL.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:23 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:I agree with you 100%!! And I am married and I still love Jesse just as much, if not more, as before. LOL.
    I love you YAY! Like whoever I marry, i'm sure I will love them the most, or why would I marry them(ahaha) But I don't see how I will ever stop being a fan of Jesse. I just know even if him and I go completely different ways in life and never connect, i'm still going to be so crazy for him. There is no way I could stop loving him. He could prolly reject me and spit in my face and i'd still want him.. hahaha cuz i'm a crazy fool lmao (who cares tho, right?) Cool
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:23 pm

at the one concert of jesse's that i have been too, i screamed in between songs, and i think i would again if i get the chance to go again
    I'm not a screamer either haha.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:26 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:Aww, reading these posts reassures me that Jesse has the best fans ever Smile I myself have been a fan since the beginning. One of you stated that you call him just Jesse and not Jesse McCartney. Well that makes two of us, although I just call him Jesse and it is funny when people ask Jesse who? then I have to say Jesse McCartney. On another note, does Jesse even know about this site? It would be cool if he were to visit us once in a while Smile

of coursee. lol

ahh,. i wish! lol

could we maybe try to get him to and let him know?
    i mean, i'm sure some of us on this board (even though I'm not one of them) will get an opportunity at a meet and greet, and we could also spam him with myspace messages to come here haha.
    maybe send a message instead of just a comment? that would be kinda cool
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:
    HelplesslyFalling wrote:

of coursee. lol

ahh,. i wish! lol

i mean, i'm sure some of us on this board (even though I'm not one of them) will get an opportunity at a meet and greet, and we could also spam him with myspace messages to come here haha.

I've posted some comments for him.
    I guess thats something i should do eveeryday.
    I also try getting more members to join
    i think the more popular it is, t hen maybe Jesse would hear about it.
    but no one ever wants to register when i ask.
    hahaha. or they do, but then don't even wanna post:(
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:52 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:
    HelplesslyFalling wrote:

of coursee. lol

ahh,. i wish! lol

a small group is nice in some ways for the boards, but more members would be nice.. i'm on a few jesse facebook groups. maybe i'll mention something in those groups about the board?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:
    HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:
    HelplesslyFalling wrote:

of coursee. lol

ahh,. i wish! lol

a small group is nice in some ways for the boards, but more members would be nice.. i'm on a few jesse facebook groups. maybe i'll mention something in those groups about the board?

awwh. Okay that would be great! Smile
    Thank you!
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 am

wow I totally and completely agree with all of you!! I feel the same way I did when I originally started liking him 9 years ago! haha if not stronger. like many of you have said I've become WAY more appreciative of him over the years. especially since he's my one and only comfort when i'm sad/depressed. His music and basically anything he's done has made me feel so much better, for the past 7 + years my parents were going through a really rough time and now they're divorced but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't probably be alive right now because I got that depressed at times but i would put in his music and listen and it was like everything was okay for the moment and I would feel happy. And after seeing him for the first time on the 9th I know that I wont lose interest in him for a LONG time + My mom has been a fan of Paul McCartney since she was like 14 and she is now in her late 50s...so i'm bound to like my mccartney for a "few" more years hahaha

I find it hilarious that my mom grew up liking a McCartney and then I did and they are in no way related haha
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Post  mandy_tran306 Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 am

Hey guys! This is the first day I join this forum Very Happy

A lot of my friends said that I will forget about being a huge fan of Jesse someday but I can say that'll never happen. For me Jesse's not only a singer. He likes my brother, a talented brother that I admire a lot. Although I will never get a chance to meet him, I always support whatever he does
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:38 am

I'll always remember the first day I "met" him in that cd store. That moment when I "saw" him you know...It always makes me smile. Wink

I was 16 that year and I'll be 19 in April. I can't tell if I'd love him forever. I really can't answer that. Who knows? And more importantly, who cares? I treausre every day when I'm still in love with him and that's all the matters.

You know what, I used to be so in love with the Backstreet Boys. And now I have to admit their new songs can't compare with the old ones at all. I don't have the thrill as I had before, but I still love them, you know, not just as singers but also as persons. They become a part of my live.

I wish I could love Jesse forever but I can't tell. Hope that one day even I'm not as excited as before with everything, I still remember the days when I'm so so in love with him.

(sorry for my poor Eng...it's kinda hard for me to express things like that not using my mother-tongue language)
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:22 pm

yea ik the old forums there were many ppl who used to LOVE Jesse but they kind of stopped liking him

they still support him but dont like his music as much

i will love him forever because we r going to get married<3 lol

but its okay if ur love for his music fades away its not like its a sin lol
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:

i will love him forever because we r going to get married<3 lol

hey, back off he's mine
    Wink
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 pm

hhaha. no way peeps.
    me and him are pretty much already married with a baby on the way
    so, he's minee

hahahha Forever in Love with Jesse 414387
    SarahXJesse2010
    SarahXJesse2010

Number of posts : 48

Post  SarahXJesse2010 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 pm

I will forever be a fan of his. i would not mind/care if he never sung again or made a song or a cd. jesse is jesse to me. not a singer or someone famous. hes human. and hes really an amazing guy. hes just like you and I.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:47 am