JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
NikajMac
allison2565
Jme-JMACfan18
JessexBroadway
JesseMacDeparture
BodyLanguage
eveo93
11 posters

Its been a long time...

eveo93

Number of posts : 1

Its been a long time... Empty Its been a long time...

Post  eveo93 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 am

But Jesse hasn't found anyone quite like Katie!

I know its not really got anything to do with us but dont think most of the people he's been with since Katie are a bit.. slutty?

Like Aubrey O'day?
    No offense to them.. thats just my opinion.

Gosh i miss Katie & Jesse, they were so good together!
    Of course i'd prefer it if he was with me! Very Happy

Don't you think?

X
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Its been a long time... Empty Re: Its been a long time...

Post  BodyLanguage Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:02 pm

young love
    happens, you get over it, you move on...
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:13 pm

BodyLanguage wrote:young love
    happens, you get over it, you move on...

Hey, I was just looking at your profile, my bday is on the 10th of November too! Haha
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:14 pm

I used to be so jealous of her when i was younger, that i couldn't stand them being together. Now that i'm older and more mature, i do miss them being together. He seemed so happy. But thats what life is about. He'll find someone special soon! : ]
    Jme-JMACfan18
    Jme-JMACfan18

Number of posts : 22
    Hobbies : irish dancing, hangin wit mates,readin,writin

Post  Jme-JMACfan18 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Is the whole Jasmine Waltz thing over for real?Or is it rumour?Smile
    xXx Its been a long time... 690817
    allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Post  allison2565 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 pm

im not sure if the whole jasmine thing is over but i heard from my friend out in LA that he has been recording or writing (not sure which) with kelly clarkson! I really hope that him and her hit it off! She is so sweet just like katie! they would make an awesome couple. plus obviously jesse is it to older girls (jasmine is 27 and so is kelly). They belong togeher if you ask me!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:27 am

aww! Jesse and Kelly? No way! Okay, I LOVE Kelly, I lover her, I love her music... but.. no... sorry^^

look what I found Very Happy

Its been a long time... Jessetaylorbothlikegals

they are sooo cute Very Happy Jesse and Taylor would make a cute couple. I mean, she's almost twenty and he's twenty-two... so?? Both of them have an adorable voice. They are both amazing so I hope that Jesse will find his "true" love... TAYLOR! Very Happy

I really like Katie. Don't you guys watch melrose? She's such an amazing actress Smile Her voice sounds so sweet. She's a sweetheart and I've always seen how happy Jesse was with her... Jesse loved Its been a long time... 690817 Katie. I think he still does. Didn't he once say, that he's sure of coming back together with her?

*sry again for any grammar mistakes^^
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 pm

NikajMac wrote:aww! Jesse and Kelly? No way! Okay, I LOVE Kelly, I lover her, I love her music... but.. no... sorry^^

they are sooo cute Very Happy Jesse and Taylor would make a cute couple. I mean, she's almost twenty and he's twenty-two... so?? Both of them have an adorable voice. They are both amazing so I hope that Jesse will find his "true" love... TAYLOR! Very Happy

I really like Katie. Don't you guys watch melrose? She's such an amazing actress Smile Her voice sounds so sweet. She's a sweetheart and I've always seen how happy Jesse was with her... Jesse loved Its been a long time... 690817 Katie. I think he still does. Didn't he once say, that he's sure of coming back together with her?

They'd be a cute couple.. You'r right.. But she is kind of with Taylor Launter.. That's what the rumers says..
    And the pictures, and videoes. Razz lol
    But I def prefer Katie with Jesse.. They look great togehter.. And she is stunningly beautiful.. And an amazing actress.. Really like her and Jesse together.. Smile
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:55 pm

NikajMac wrote:aww! Jesse and Kelly? No way! Okay, I LOVE Kelly, I lover her, I love her music... but.. no... sorry^^

My exact words! Jesse and Taylor look more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend. He and katie belong together! No joke, they have so much in common and Katie made him sooooo happy! I'm seriously crying as I type this because I KNOW Jesse can do better than an ex-stripper aspiring to be an "actress"! It hurts so much whenever I see him with Jasmine because she isn't the type of girl I see with Jesse. They [Jesse & Katie] were so in love and they aren't with the right people! It's crazy because he writes a million songs about her and it shows how much he does love her. Katie should never be blamed for hurting Jesse at all. I've read comments on YouTube where a lot of the fans blame Katie for all of Jesse's pain; which is completely untrue. They never stopped to think about how much pain she had to go through to actually come out and say "It's Over". I'm not giving up hope that they will one day get back toegther! Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 JATIE MCCASSIDY!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:35 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:

My exact words! Jesse and Taylor look more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend. He and katie belong together! No joke, they have so much in common and Katie made him sooooo happy! I'm seriously crying as I type this because I KNOW Jesse can do better than an ex-stripper aspiring to be an "actress"! It hurts so much whenever I see him with Jasmine because she isn't the type of girl I see with Jesse. They [Jesse & Katie] were so in love and they aren't with the right people! It's crazy because he writes a million songs about her and it shows how much he does love her. Katie should never be blamed for hurting Jesse at all. I've read comments on YouTube where a lot of the fans blame Katie for all of Jesse's pain; which is completely untrue. They never stopped to think about how much pain she had to go through to actually come out and say "It's Over". I'm not giving up hope that they will one day get back toegther! Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 Its been a long time... 690817 JATIE MCCASSIDY!

I remember Katie saying that she couldn't stand listening to Bleeding Love, because she knew that this song based on their broken releation ship....
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:52 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    JesseMAC22 wrote:

I remember Katie saying that she couldn't stand listening to Bleeding Love, because she knew that this song based on their broken releation ship....

True, but it was only because the break up was still fresh. She needed more time to get her feelings sorted out and now she loves the song and smiles whenever she hears it.

Actress KATIE CASSIDY is learning to smile about LEONA LEWIS' mega-hit BLEEDING LOVE after spending much of 2008 cringing every time she heard the song written about her.
    Pop star Jesse McCartney started work on the tune during his three-year romance with Cassidy, the daughter of 70s pin-up David - and the song caused her nothing but heartache when it first hit the charts.
    Cassidy was still recovering from her split with McCartney when she heard the song for the first time on a family holiday in Mexico.
    She tells Nylon Guys magazine, "After we broke up, there was definitely a period of time when I didn't really want to think about (him)." But time has healed her wounds and now Cassidy smiles when she hears the Lewis hit.
    She adds, "He's (McCartney) a great guy... Maybe one day we'll work it out."
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:33 am

does she mean with "Maybe one day we'll work it out", that she also thinks to become a couple with him again?
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 am

i was so hopeing Jesse and Katie would last i thought they would end up married.
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 pm

NikajMac wrote:does she mean with "Maybe one day we'll work it out", that she also thinks to become a couple with him again?

To me, it does. In one of her twitpics, Katie was still wearing the same exact scarf she wore in the "She's No You" music video. At the time, I didn't even know that she kept it or that she even would, but she did. Here's the pic:

TwitPic:
    http://www.katiecassidyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=8936&fullsize=1

BTS of SNY:
    http://www.katiecassidyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=2448&fullsize=1

I still believe that Jesse and Katie are immortally bound to each other and are destined to be together. I know I may sound kinda creepy, but it's just what I believe to be the truth. I'm not giving up when all the signs are there, right under their noses! I'm just hoping Jesse doesn't end up like Matthew McConaughey's character in Ghost of Girlfriend's Past. I can see Katie calling Jesse a "drunk pirate" at some point Laughing .
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:20 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:does she mean with "Maybe one day we'll work it out", that she also thinks to become a couple with him again?

To me, it does. In one of her twitpics, Katie was still wearing the same exact scarf she wore in the "She's No You" music video. At the time, I didn't even know that she kept it or that she even would, but she did. Here's the pic:

TwitPic:
    http://www.katiecassidyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=8936&fullsize=1

BTS of SNY:
    http://www.katiecassidyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=2448&fullsize=1

I still believe that Jesse and Katie are immortally bound to each other and are destined to be together. I know I may sound kinda creepy, but it's just what I believe to be the truth. I'm not giving up when all the signs are there, right under their noses! I'm just hoping Jesse doesn't end up like Matthew McConaughey's character in Ghost of Girlfriend's Past. I can see Katie calling Jesse a "drunk pirate" at some point Laughing .

1. I can't see the pics
    2. I totally agree with you Smile I sooooooo hope that they'll come back together
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm

I hope they get back together someday,
    I really liked them together.
    she is an amazing actress on Melrose place.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:51 pm