JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+9
NikajMac
adriiii
Jmaclover89
aprsajlmlalcfan
theone_bettytam
Skysthelimit
COMcCartney
JessexBroadway
JesseMacDeparture
13 posters

Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise"

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise" Empty Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise"

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 pm

"The Word of Promise" is an Audio Bible featuring Jesse McCartney as the voice of young David & Daniel. Buy it here: http://thewordofpromise.com
    Listen to a clip: http://bit.ly/7D8zQo

Pretty cool. Smile
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise" Empty Re: Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise"

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Aww, wow, thats so cool!
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise" Empty Re: Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise"

Post  COMcCartney Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm

that's so awesome and cool!!!!!! from now on, david and daniel will have his voice whenever I read the Bible now lol
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Very cool! Thanks for posting! Smile
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 pm

He's speaking a bit fast...
    aprsajlmlalcfan

Number of posts : 61

Post  aprsajlmlalcfan Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 am

Thats kool n spiritual of him! another side we dint see before! Surprised Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise" 110686
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am

wow thats cool something diffrent from him. I like it Smile
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:44 am

aw lol I love how he's involved in so many things! cool yet also random? Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 pm

okay... this... is.. so amazing Very Happy when did he record this? His voice sounds like it was in 2006 or 2007 :/
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 am

NikajMac wrote:okay... this... is.. so amazing Very Happy when did he record this? His voice sounds like it was in 2006 or 2007 :/

He recorded this, I'm guessing, last year. Look @ his hair.

Proof: [Skip to 3:26]

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:05 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:okay... this... is.. so amazing Very Happy when did he record this? His voice sounds like it was in 2006 or 2007 :/

He recorded this, I'm guessing, last year. Look @ his hair.

Proof: [Skip to 3]

Thx, omggg... Jesse <333
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:59 pm

haha that is AWESOME =)
    i actually wanna get this. haha for Jesse alone, obviously =)
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Number of posts : 137
    Hobbies : listining 2 music hangin' out with friends havin' fun decoratin' stuff computer stuff pantin' school texting drawing dance

Post  iwantjessenow4me Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Chapter 1 It was a sunny day in Malibu,California.Jesse and his wife,Victoria,were at the floordally hotel.They were about to leave to go to Victorias sister,Natalys house.It was her wedding day that day,Febuary 26 2007.On a Tuesday.Natalys dress was white,with little pink flowers around the waste.It was her mothers dress.The ceromony started at 3:00 p.m.that day.After she got married,they all celebrated with red wine.Jesse was walking towards Nataly while holding a glass of wine for cheers to congradualate her when someone tripped Jesse as he was walking.And of course,Jesse spillted the wine on Nataly.Unfortunably,Nataly slapped Jesse.Jesse told Victoria.Victoria said what the Freak.What the heck is wrong with you Jesse.Are you crazy Jesse said to Victoria.He tripped me,pointing at the guy who tripped him.Victoria said i'm leavin'. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by iwantjessenow4me on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my cousin told me to write a part and it wasn't good)
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:12 am

iwantjessenow4me wrote:Chapter 1 It was a sunny day in Malibu,California.Jesse and his wife,Victoria,were at the floordally hotel.They were about to leave to go to Victorias sister,Natalys house.It was her wedding day that day,Febuary 26 2007.On a Tuesday.Natalys dress was white,with little pink flowers around the waste.It was her mothers dress.The ceromony started at 3:00 p.m.that day.After she got married,they all celebrated with red wine.Jesse was walking towards Nataly while holding a glass of wine for cheers to congradualate her when someone tripped Jesse as he was walking.And of course,Jesse spillted the wine on Nataly.Unfortunably,Nataly slapped Jesse.Jesse told Victoria.Victoria said what the F**K.What the hell is wrong with you Jesse.Are you crazy Jesse said to Victoria.He tripped me,pointing at the guy who tripped him.Victoria said i'm leavin'. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

There's a fanfiction section, just you know. Smile
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Hobbies : listining 2 music hangin' out with friends havin' fun decoratin' stuff computer stuff pantin' school texting drawing dance

Post  iwantjessenow4me Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:33 am

Thanx your actually thefirst one i heard from so that means alot Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise" 544425 !!
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Post  iwantjessenow4me Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:38 am

your the first one i talked to on this website.the story might not be that good but i'm just 9 years old.and i just thought about it.its not like i've been planing it.i was actually scared to post it on here. affraid
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Post  iwantjessenow4me Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:41 am

ohh....and im Victoria in the story.in my mind...thats how the song leavin' was promoted Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise" 690817 Like a Star @ heaven Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise" 110686 queen
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:22 pm

um ... i think she meant that this should have been posted in the fanfiction section of this site. haha =)
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 am

Cool!!!
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Post  iwantjessenow4me Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 am

The story might not be long enough but i'm about 2 post more.
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Post  iwantjessenow4me Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Well sorry Arrow I tried 2 make a topic but they wouldn't acept it O.K.!!!!!!!
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Jesse McCartney in "The Word of Promise" Empty How jesse made his song's (chapter 2 Body Language)

Post  iwantjessenow4me Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm

I'll post more later.'bout 2:00
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Post  iwantjessenow4me Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 pm

O.K. i'm not makein' a story! pale it's too hard! affraid
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Post  iwantjessenow4me Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:40 pm

sorry,didn't mean 2 post it on here! Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:47 pm