JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+14
JMacLover09
JesseMacNY
esmeralda06
theone_bettytam
AngelaJoy
heathermarie
jmacfanbd
xxGetFreakyxx
jesserockz4eva
jesseluver182
jessecraze
babygirl49392
JessexBroadway
JesseMAC22
18 posters

"Burn In Hell, Jesse McCartney" **Caution: THIS MAY CAUSE A RIOT OF ANGRY FANS

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

"Burn In Hell, Jesse McCartney" **Caution: THIS MAY CAUSE A RIOT OF ANGRY FANS Empty "Burn In Hell, Jesse McCartney" **Caution: THIS MAY CAUSE A RIOT OF ANGRY FANS

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:46 am

The absolute worst YouTube Video EVER! This person actually had the nerve to call Jesse's SayNow and leave a message like this?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    To anyone that has a YouTube account, please flag this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rET8tJlNZTk

Thoughts?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

"Burn In Hell, Jesse McCartney" **Caution: THIS MAY CAUSE A RIOT OF ANGRY FANS Empty Re: "Burn In Hell, Jesse McCartney" **Caution: THIS MAY CAUSE A RIOT OF ANGRY FANS

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:13 am

Like how more immature could she get?
    That's the lamest thing i've ever seen!
    people really need to grow up and do better things with their life!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

"Burn In Hell, Jesse McCartney" **Caution: THIS MAY CAUSE A RIOT OF ANGRY FANS Empty Re: "Burn In Hell, Jesse McCartney" **Caution: THIS MAY CAUSE A RIOT OF ANGRY FANS

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 am

Well, it seems like they didn't get the memo about the fact videos can be flagged for hateful content. Seriously? How the hell do they think that is appropriate? Especially sense they don't even know him! They don't know what he's all about or believes. And he is a born again Christian too. I really hope and pray that Jesse seriously just laughed that one off. Because it's so rude and immature and so beyond inappropriate.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:37 am

Awww.. The fact she knew his number and is taking the time to leave him a message, tells me she likes him =)
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Post  jesseluver182 Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:22 am

LOL ..... im laughing it offf with jesse hopefully
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:39 am

yeah why does she take the time to call him if she hates him THAT MUCH.

actually i find it very funny. it's the lamest thing i've ever seen. dumb girls...
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:10 am

omg her fake voice was the most annoying thing i have ever heard in my life!

she has way to much time on her hands if she feels the need to call someone to tell them to burn in hell. she needs to get a life. and help.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:01 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:omg her fake voice was the most annoying thing i have ever heard in my life!

she has way to much time on her hands if she feels the need to call someone to tell them to burn in hell. she needs to get a life. and help.

yea she was telling Jesse to get on his knees and pray.
    She's the one I think, who needs to get on her kness and pray!! lmao
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:54 pm

WOW, THEY ARE GOING NOWHERE IN LIFE.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 pm

wow.....thats like all i can say about that. if you really hate someone that much, i don't get why you take the time to look up his number and call him and leave him a message like that...
    that girl needs a serious hobby lol
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 pm

i think she needs to find something more productive to do with her time
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 pm

There's always haters. So let it be. What we know is that we LOVE Jesse.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 am

Haha I think this young lady just needs some attention and that's why she did what she did. Hopefully Jesse didn't take Otto the heart and is laughing this off just like I did right now.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:36 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IS ALL I CAN SAY!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:56 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:omg her fake voice was the most annoying thing i have ever heard in my life!

total ditto!! that fake Texas or whatever accent was driving me up the walls ... i just shut it down not even 30 secs into it because i couldn't take it anymore.
    but, i did flag it down.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:26 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Well, it seems like they didn't get the memo about the fact videos can be flagged for hateful content. Seriously? How the hell do they think that is appropriate? Especially sense they don't even know him! They don't know what he's all about or believes. And he is a born again Christian too. I really hope and pray that Jesse seriously just laughed that one off. Because it's so rude and immature and so beyond inappropriate.

What's a born again Christian? Sorry for the ignorance.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 am

esmeralda06 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Well, it seems like they didn't get the memo about the fact videos can be flagged for hateful content. Seriously? How the hell do they think that is appropriate? Especially sense they don't even know him! They don't know what he's all about or believes. And he is a born again Christian too. I really hope and pray that Jesse seriously just laughed that one off. Because it's so rude and immature and so beyond inappropriate.

It's ok and understandable. Here's a link that has info on being a born again Christian. Smile

http://www.born-again-christian.info/how.to.be.born.again.htm
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

It's ok and understandable. Here's a link that has info on being a born again Christian. Smile

Thank you for the URL. I know that there is Christian but didn't know about this one. It's nice to know about different religions.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 am

esmeralda06 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

Thank you for the URL. I know that there is Christian but didn't know about this one. It's nice to know about different religions.

You're welcome. Yes, it's nice to be well-rounded. And in learning more, you are able to understand and relate to other people better. Which can never hurt, right?
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:26 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

You're welcome. Yes, it's nice to be well-rounded. And in learning more, you are able to understand and relate to other people better. Which can never hurt, right?

That's correct and indeed it is nice to be able to relate to people's beliefs. Although there are people that are stubborn and I don't understand why. Anyways, I read the URL and isn't it sort of like Christianity? I think there were a few differences but I'm not sure.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

That's correct and indeed it is nice to be able to relate to people's beliefs. Although there are people that are stubborn and I don't understand why. Anyways, I read the URL and isn't it sort of like Christianity? I think there were a few differences but I'm not sure.

Yea, it's a lot like Christianity. But yea, I don't get why some people are so close minded adn stubborn too.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:

Yea, it's a lot like Christianity. But yea, I don't get why some people are so close minded adn stubborn too.
    "Burn In Hell, Jesse McCartney" **Caution: THIS MAY CAUSE A RIOT OF ANGRY FANS 761607

Do you know what's the difference? What makes them different from Christians?
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am

I flagged these B****** sorry, I had to say this. oh dear! I never saw somebody that ugly. I imagine her in front of me, I feel an awful smell the way she looks like. Sorry. And this girl behind the camera......you better not know what I want to say about her Wink

I really think, they have no hobbies and too much time. They didn't get the attention from their parents thats why they ended with no such thing as brain or future. lol.

This girl (with the phone) has a voice as a monk. Sorry. When I heard her voice I was like OH GOD! what a weird voice....does she have friends? Do they have Earplugs? I hope that they have . lol.

There are questions who are "puttin' me under stress". Did she ever learn how to behave? Did she ever had the respect in front of others? Did somebody ever told her how "unnecessary" she is and how annoying? Did somebody ever told her that she should go to the doctor and should be investigated?

But there are things I know. She'll never know what the sense of life is. She'll never have a good taste of boys/ men. She'll never come through with that, won't move forward.

That's what I wanted to say. Sorry if I used rude words

*forgive me mistakes in my grammar, I don't speak english perfectly
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:33 pm

I remember someone posted a bulletin about that I sent her a message about it but I never heard back. I honestly think if she has to go and do stuff like that that her life bust be pretty boring but thats just my opinion.
    taraheartjesse
    taraheartjesse

Number of posts : 11
    Hobbies : apart from stalking jesse? twilight, soccer, watching movies.. al kinds of stuff

Post  taraheartjesse Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:41 am

yh i kno, ive seen this already. i couldnt come up with the words i needed to discribe what i thought of that video...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:32 pm