JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+13
JesseMAC22
Jmaclover89
NikajMac
JessexBroadway
jessecraze
jesserockz4eva
theone_bettytam
COMcCartney
ILuvJmac86
JesseMacNY
xxGetFreakyxx
adriiii
JMacFan09
17 posters

JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :(

JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( Empty JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :(

Post  JMacFan09 Thu May 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Got this video link on Twitter. Sad that he's still smoking Sad But he is an adult.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZxczMwttI
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( Empty Re: JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :(

Post  adriiii Thu May 13, 2010 3:42 pm

disappointed. He didn't try to hide it this time. but it's his life. lolll he's saying "Where the f*** is he?".
    His friends look...shady? I can't think of a word lol. ughhhhh those papparazi need to seriously get a life though! haha.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu May 13, 2010 3:55 pm

what a shame </3
    Mr. McCartney dropped an F-bomb!! ohhhh snappp

but its so sad :[ he is so talented and this could really kill his talent one day
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Sad It's his life,but Smoking ruins your Vocal cords. Which would Suck Sad
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Thu May 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Three Little Words!! It's His Life!!! enuff Sed
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Thu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

It may be his life but it doesn't mean we should not care about what he does. Smoking is dangerous and can scar you for life if not kill you. I know if I was doing something not healthy but kept doing it and someone found out and tired to stop me I wouldn't like it at the time but would thank them in the long run. It really hurts me to see him smoke when he seems so focused on his career, which smoking could cause the end of Sad I hope someone talks some sense into him so he will quite and make his life healthy again
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Post  JMacFan09 Thu May 13, 2010 8:56 pm

It is his life.
    He's an adult-Nothing we can do. But it doesn't mean we should just throw our hands up and say "oh well". It's sad and disappointing that he smokes...that's all. I know what he's doing to his voice. Heaven forbid he ever be in a car wreck after drinking and his fans say "Well he was old enough to drink. It was his life." I wish he wouldn't smoke. He's not only messing up his voice but also his health in the long run. It's a bad-and disgusting-habit anyway but VERY bad for someone who makes a living off of his voice.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

He's "smoking" hot Sad
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Thu May 13, 2010 9:50 pm

his choice... as long as he doesnt do it in public and isnt a bad example for kids that look up to him... well... i guess this video kinda counts as "public" though :S hmmm... and im sure he knows the consequences for his voice.. so once again his decision. let him ruin his voice if he wants to.

i still love him but i feel like hes changed within the last 1 or 2 years. we'll see what the future holds for him. im sure he's still gonna do well Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Well he feels like hes gotta be 'cool' and 'impress' everyone and no offense but we all know what Hollywood is like and even though not everyone in hollywoord drinks, smokes and has sex, the majourity does and its like the 'in' thing to do. Jesse just needs us not to put him down for it but to love him, support him and be there for him as much as possible. When we go to his shows we could say 'Hey we support you no matter what and we love your music so don't ever give up!' This is just me now but I notice little by little he gives in more and shows that side of him more becuase hes trying so hard to break from his 'disney' act I guess is what most ppl would say. Which I think you should just be yourself but thats hard for so many ppl becuase they worry what everyone will say and im not trying to put down Jesse just I really feel like he worries what his friends/ppl of his age or older in the music world think and growing up he will tell you he wasn't cool in school and I notice hes been trying to proove himself from that and let ppl know he is cool but deep in his heart he has everything his parents ever taught him in the back of his mind that he will never forget its just very hard for him. So lets please (myself included) lets support him through and through and lets show him, proove to him hes cool just being him and he doesn't need to do anything like smoking or drugs to be cool. He was the coolest when he was in dream street. He had soo much talent and he was on a daytime tv show. (thats cool) So lets remind him maybe tweet him often how cool he is just being him cheers What do you all say? You with me? JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Thu May 13, 2010 11:08 pm

jessecraze wrote:Well he feels like hes gotta be 'cool' and 'impress' everyone and no offense but we all know what Hollywood is like and even though not everyone in hollywoord drinks, smokes and has sex, the majourity does and its like the 'in' thing to do. Jesse just needs us not to put him down for it but to love him, support him and be there for him as much as possible. When we go to his shows we could say 'Hey we support you no matter what and we love your music so don't ever give up!' This is just me now but I notice little by little he gives in more and shows that side of him more becuase hes trying so hard to break from his 'disney' act I guess is what most ppl would say. Which I think you should just be yourself but thats hard for so many ppl becuase they worry what everyone will say and im not trying to put down Jesse just I really feel like he worries what his friends/ppl of his age or older in the music world think and growing up he will tell you he wasn't cool in school and I notice hes been trying to proove himself from that and let ppl know he is cool but deep in his heart he has everything his parents ever taught him in the back of his mind that he will never forget its just very hard for him. So lets please (myself included) lets support him through and through and lets show him, proove to him hes cool just being him and he doesn't need to do anything like smoking or drugs to be cool. He was the coolest when he was in dream street. He had soo much talent and he was on a daytime tv show. (thats cool) So lets remind him maybe tweet him often how cool he is just being him cheers What do you all say? You with me? JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817

It also relieves stress,Which i'm sure he has alot of :/
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri May 14, 2010 12:20 am

Smoking makes me sick! I wish he'd stop. He's going to ruin his beautiful voice Sad
    Though it's his life. He'll soon learn his lesson or something will happen to where he'll realize that he really needs to stop.

;/
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri May 14, 2010 4:14 am

Now this really made me cry...
    Okay, I have no right to say a thing about that because it's HIS life, not mine...
    But my uncle smokes and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate him for that!
    I hope that he's not doin it too much...
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri May 14, 2010 12:24 pm

I've already said my peace on this subject in previous vides/topics and as much as I don't like this I know that ultimatlly it's his choice and his life and me and others really can't tell him how to live life. I just wish the papz would give him his space.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri May 14, 2010 2:20 pm

All of you can be upset over it, I'm upset over it too. Of course we don't want him smoking or hurting himself but it's his life. No one can tell him how to live it. People do stupid things, People make mistakes, So many people smoke. SO MANY. And of course, It's a bad thing... I would know.. My mom had lung cancer from smoking, so i'm really upset that he smokes and i've always been... But what are we supposed to do about it, nothing.
    i cant get my mother to stop, and she's my own mom, a person i live with everyday.. We don't know Jesse, We don't talk to Jesse, we can't do anything about it.
    Maybe one day he'll realize that it's STUPID... But we can't do a thing about it and we shouldn't be hating on him JUST BECAUSE HE SMOKES.
    The man probably smokes weed and god knows what
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Post  JMacFan09 Fri May 14, 2010 2:43 pm

You know what's kinda bad about this is that he used to go to lengths to hide it. Like those pics of him walking down the street-he was about to smoke then til he realized he was being photographed and then put it back into his pocket really quick. In the video,he looks right at the camera and continues to smoke-it's like he doesn't care if people see him. I went through that when I smoked. I just started smoking in front of people cause I didn't see the point in hiding it. I certainly don't hate him for smoking. I wish he wouldn't but we don't know him and there's nothing we can do. I hate for anyone to smoke. I just hope he can quit soon or realize that he doesn't need to. I just hope that no one is influenced by him enough to start smoking because he does it.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri May 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Even though its his life, we can't tell him what to do and he will prolly do what he wants anyway... but as his fans... Lets support him and be his help. Lets show him how much we fans care about him and not just his music but his health <333 (im serious)
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat May 15, 2010 5:42 am

Seriously people! We can't just sit around and do nothing! Each cigarette he lights up increases heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar. I can lead to heart attacks, strokes, all different types of cancers, emphysema. The least we can do is try too support him, show him how much we care about his health and well-being. There are so many different ways that he can go about relieving his stress like exercising and yoga and maybe singing, too! Anything but this! I'd rant more, but I think I'm just gonna let this song I wrote about this whole situation speak on my behalf.

Reality Check (Light it Up)
    Late night, out partying again
    Red light flashin', tellin' you to stop
    But instead you light up, de-stress, and burn up your lungs again
    At the same time, we're all sitting here suffocating
    Watching our oxygen vaporize right before our eyes

[Hook #1]
    Inhale, smoke clouds up your mind
    Exhale, you think that everything's alright
    So much talent gone all to waste
    We're so fed up, it's about time we had a say

[Chorus]
    Boy, you gotta wake up
    See what life is like without us
    Without all the flashin' lights, fame, and the cameras
    All the girls up on you like crazy
    Like Lady GaGa beggin' to be you're paparazzi
    Get your head back down to earth
    We just don't wanna see you get hurt
    Boy, you're in need of a reality check

That boy used to be on posters
    That boy was a teeny bopper, they say
    That boy will never get any older
    You got their insults stuck on replay
    You pick up another pack hoping it would light the way

[Hook#2]
    Exhale, you think everything's alright
    Since when have you started caring about what other people said
    Boy, what're you tryna prove?
    Is our Beautiful Soul finally dead

[Repeat Chorus]

[Bridge]
    So many songs to sing, but your voice don't sound the same
    All of a sudden the sunshine turns to rain
    You try to hide it, thinking no one else would understand
    But here we are, all your JMACkers, experiencing it second hand
    So many expectations to live up to
    We don't care as long as you do the best in everything you do
    Can't you see we want you to stop
    'Cause JMAC you are our oxygen
    And without you, we couldn't live

[Breakdown]
    So light it up, light it up so that the feeling never dies
    Light it up, light it up 'cause there ain't no limits tonight
    Light it up, light it up 'cause it's time to crash and burn
    But now its Team Jesse's turn to make it special and extinguish the flame
    Rev up the DeLorean and bring you back the way you came
    Remind you of the Jesse we all used to know
    We're not ready to see you go

[Repeat Chorus 2x]
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sat May 15, 2010 10:35 am

....the songtext ist kind of amazing^^ well done
    Why don't we trend #Jessedon'tsmoke on Twitter? Just to show him how much we care... Sad (just an Idea)
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat May 15, 2010 10:49 am

i really don't think he's gunna pay attention to any of this ... he's 23 and we're all what? 17,16,19,20 even?? i know we're his fans and he has mad respect for us, but seriously it is his life. i think he really doesn't care anymore, so we shouldn't. we all have our lil guilty pleasures, right? imagine if a bunch of people wanted us to stop, people we don't even know ... would you listen to them? because i sure wouldn't.
    but he did look kinda hot in this vid =)
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sat May 15, 2010 10:58 am

theone_bettytam wrote:He's "smoking" hot Sad
    lol I kinda agree
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sat May 15, 2010 1:15 pm

@jmac22 - wow that song is really good lol! someone should sing it and test it out Smile

I totally agree with what most of you are saying, we just need to continue to support him and let him know that we have his back. He's probably already getting enough stress from his peers, we don't need to stress him out too. I just hope this Hollywood lifestlye doesn't consume him completely..
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun May 16, 2010 12:06 am

JesseMAC22 wrote:Seriously people! We can't just sit around and do nothing! Each cigarette he lights up increases heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar. I can lead to heart attacks, strokes, all different types of cancers, emphysema. The least we can do is try too support him, show him how much we care about his health and well-being. There are so many different ways that he can go about relieving his stress like exercising and yoga and maybe singing, too! Anything but this! I'd rant more, but I think I'm just gonna let this song I wrote about this whole situation speak on my behalf.

[Hook #1]

[Chorus]
    Boy, you gotta wake up

[Hook#2]

[Repeat Chorus]

[Bridge]

[Breakdown]

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

May I try it out? Songs I write about Jesse: http://twiturm.com/profile/jessecraze
    and http://myspace.com/missampmusic

I don't think we should say 'stop smoking' to Jesse cuz we aint his judge but we should do we can to support him. For the ones who don't care, thats fine... As for me, im all for us doing something to help as much as possible. I do pray everyday for him and I don't like seeing him understress and I know like with his job he can't fully escape all the stress/preasure/ect.... Tho I wanna be there for him and whoever is willing to help me lets do anything and everything we can!!!!! Sure nobody is perfect but you can help smoking.. Even if its hard, you can have a support group to help you. So lets get to work! JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 I really want whats best for him. Who here thinks smoking is best for him?? All we have to do is all come together to be the best fans we can be, pray for him and just show him lots of love. We don't have to yell at him or trend anything or tell him to stop... Cuz he might push us away if we boss him around... tho we can proove our love to him over and over untill he gets it!!!! JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sun May 16, 2010 1:49 am

i'm with most of you also! i hate the fact that he smoke and drinks! i agree it's his life and he can do what he wants ,etc it just really turns me off when i see pictures and videos of him doing that stuff! i really care about him, and i wish he would quit it because i don't want that amazing voice of his ruined and i don't want him to get cancer from it! Sad
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sun May 16, 2010 2:25 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    JesseMAC22 wrote:Seriously people! We can't just sit around and do nothing! Each cigarette he lights up increases his heart rate, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. It can lead to heart attacks, strokes, all different types of cancers, emphysema. The least we can do is try too support him, show him how much we care about his health and well-being. There are so many different ways that he can go about relieving his stress like exercising and yoga and maybe singing, too! Anything but this! I'd rant more, but I think I'm just gonna let this song I wrote about this whole situation speak on my behalf.

[Hook #1]

[Chorus]
    Boy, you gotta wake up

[Hook#2]

[Repeat Chorus]

[Bridge]

[Breakdown]

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

May I try it out? Songs I write about Jesse: http://twiturm.com/profile/jessecraze
    and http://myspace.com/missampmusic

I don't think we should say 'stop smoking' to Jesse cuz we aint his judge but we should do we can to support him. For the ones who don't care, thats fine... As for me, im all for us doing something to help as much as possible. I do pray everyday for him and I don't like seeing him understress and I know like with his job he can't fully escape all the stress/preasure/ect.... Tho I wanna be there for him and whoever is willing to help me lets do anything and everything we can!!!!! Sure nobody is perfect but you can help smoking.. Even if its hard, you can have a support group to help you. So lets get to work! JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 I really want whats best for him. Who here thinks smoking is best for him?? All we have to do is all come together to be the best fans we can be, pray for him and just show him lots of love. We don't have to yell at him or trend anything or tell him to stop... Cuz he might push us away if we boss him around... tho we can proove our love to him over and over untill he gets it!!!! JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817 JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( 690817

You were my go to girl for this joint, MissAmp! You have all the freedom you want with this song Very Happy I have total and complete faith in you! And I am on the same page with you, too! We don't need Trending Topics or spammed tweets telling him to stop, he just needs our support. So work your magic MissAmp! Can't wait to hear it Very Happy

WE ARE TEAM JESSE!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:40 pm