JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

does jesse have a new girlfriend???

nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

does jesse have a new girlfriend??? Empty does jesse have a new girlfriend???

Post  nadzrox12 Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:28 am

im not sure i just heard for someone...LOL good for him if he does Smile he deserves it Very Happy i'll be happy for him!!!
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

does jesse have a new girlfriend??? Empty Re: does jesse have a new girlfriend???

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:25 pm

really?? i haven't heard anything about it but if he does i'm happy for him Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

does jesse have a new girlfriend??? Empty Re: does jesse have a new girlfriend???

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 pm

nahh, i haven't heard anything. i think, if he did, then it would be all over this site and others. the fact that it's not, means it probably hasn't happened yet.
    JesseBaby2010
    JesseBaby2010

Number of posts : 13

Post  JesseBaby2010 Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Last I heard, he doesn't. If he does, no one seems to know about it and I think they would. From what I've seen,he doesn't try to hide it...thankfully. I hate when people lie or try to hide it.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:23 pm

lol Jesse news has been sooo slow lately. He definitely needs to at least tweet more ! haha...
    but wait..wasn't he with the Jasmine girl? She's very pretty.
    JesseBaby2010
    JesseBaby2010

Number of posts : 13

Post  JesseBaby2010 Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 pm

adriiii wrote:lol Jesse news has been sooo slow lately. He definitely needs to at least tweet more ! haha...
    but wait..wasn't he with the Jasmine girl? She's very pretty.

I agree. It's hard to find new news on him lately.
    He and Jasmine broke up. Neutral Seemed like he really liked her but some said it was for publicity. Who knows? But Jesse said in December that he didn't have a girlfriend and he and Jasmine were together in the summer. Those pics of them were taken in August.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:30 am