JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+10
monia16
Jmaclover89
theone_bettytam
opanda4
xwithoutu
alex
ILoveJesseMac
NikajMac
babygirl49392
jmacfanbd
14 posters

Jesse's new girlfriend

jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Jesse's new girlfriend Empty Jesse's new girlfriend

Post  jmacfanbd Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:05 am

So by the picture it shows officially that Jesse has a new girlfriend.

http://www.jesse-mccartney.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=741

Not trying to get all up on his personal life but she looks A LOT older than him. But if he's happy then it's cool. Jesse <3
    jmacfanbd

Jesse's new girlfriend Empty Re: Jesse's new girlfriend

Post  jmacfanbd Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:07 am

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:55 am

Thanks for posting.

Here's some more too.

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/408066/jesse-mccartney-seasons-never-change-01/

But also, is this the same woman he was at that one Lakers game with? Cause it does look like her, but I can't find the pictures on JJJ anymore.

And I agree, she does look older, but I think it's a phase most guys go through. (i.e. Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore - just to name the first ones that come to mind haha) But I agree, as long as he's happy, that's all that matters. Smile

But also, I won't actually believe it until Jesse himself confirms/says it. The medias loves to construe everything possible just to cause a rise or try to have the juiciest story of the day.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:19 am

I'm actually reaaalllyyy happy for him! As long as she makes him happy, I'm okay with it! Yeah she looks a bit older... but well... so was Jasmine Waltz. And it didn't last very long... I'm happy that Jes finally found someone :-)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 am

NikajMac wrote:I'm actually reaaalllyyy happy for him! As long as she makes him happy, I'm okay with it! Yeah she looks a bit older... but well... so was Jasmine Waltz. And it didn't last very long... I'm happy that Jes finally found someone :-)

Ditto! Totally agree. Smile Nicely said.
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 am

Saw the pics yesterday.. And she does look older.
    I think he's happy, so it's all good.. Smile
    I'm glad he found someone..
    alex

Number of posts : 15

Post  alex Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Her name is Eden, and I think she's in her late thirties. He seems happy, so we should all be happy for him Smile
    xwithoutu

Number of posts : 16

Post  xwithoutu Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Late 30s? Shocked Wowwww. My boyfriend is 2 1/2 years younger than me. he's almost 21 and I'm 23. But damn. I guess we're cougars.
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:23 am

i don't think it's the same girl.. i think it's the girl from this pic:

http://twitpic.com/47oexh

the hair looks more the same color... Smile haha i'm creeping hard, but oh well!

and she is carrying what looks like the same bag :p haha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 am

opanda4 wrote:i don't think it's the same girl.. i think it's the girl from this pic:

http://twitpic.com/47oexh

the hair looks more the same color... Smile haha i'm creeping hard, but oh well!

and she is carrying what looks like the same bag :p haha

Hmm... Idk, yea maybe. Thanks for posting this pic, I hadn't seen it yet.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 am

I don't think her name is Eden! Jesse and this girl were spotted at a nightclub called EDEN :-) We'll have to wait for her name... :-P
    alex

Number of posts : 15

Post  alex Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:26 am

NikajMac wrote:I don't think her name is Eden! Jesse and this girl were spotted at a nightclub called EDEN :-) We'll have to wait for her name... :-P

Her name is also Eden Smile I am 100% positive.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 am

I haven't seen him for... I don't even remember how long! It's good to see him. Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:16 pm

alex wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:I don't think her name is Eden! Jesse and this girl were spotted at a nightclub called EDEN :-) We'll have to wait for her name... :-P

Her name is also Eden Smile I am 100% positive.

How can you be so sure? Hm... well... I don't know anything about her... :-)
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 am

she may be older than him but at least he seems happy wich is a good thing
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:58 am

Her name is Eden Sassoon, and she is A LOT older than Jesse. She's 38 She was born in 1973 to Vidal Sassoon and his wife. She has 14 years on Jesse. I want him to be happy, but I just find it weird that he's with someone that much OLDER than him. She should date around his age.
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:13 am

monia16 wrote:Her name is Eden Sassoon, and she is A LOT older than Jesse. She's 38 She was born in 1973 to Vidal Sassoon and his wife. She has 14 years on Jesse. I want him to be happy, but I just find it weird that he's with someone that much OLDER than him. She should date around his age.

ohmygosh. how do you know all this? lol
    jmacfanbd

Post  jmacfanbd Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:40 am

Thanks for all the information Smile I have to say, I love Jesse and want him to be happy, but that's just too much of an age difference for both of them. No matter how mature Jesse is, they are both in different stages in their lives no matter what. But I hope everything is for the best, I'm sure she's great.

Here's a video of her
    Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR1RDsMXErw
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Hmm... I'm not gonna judge her age! Okay, there IS a huge difference but well... Jesse seems quite happy with her, so we all should accept it!

But there's something that really confuses me! Don't know how to say it but.... well! Look at this picture:

Jesse's new girlfriend Unbenanntgzq

She posted that on sunday... Does that mean, that she has children? She's almost 40... it's quite possible...
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Number of posts : 77

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 pm

NikajMac wrote:Hmm... I'm not gonna judge her age! Okay, there IS a huge difference but well... Jesse seems quite happy with her, so we all should accept it!

But there's something that really confuses me! Don't know how to say it but.... well! Look at this picture:

Jesse's new girlfriend Unbenanntgzq

She posted that on sunday... Does that mean, that she has children? She's almost 40... it's quite possible...

yes it's true, she has 2 little kids: a boy and a girl. she's probably divorced.
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:45 pm

I found out my info through wikpedia and google. Kids? I love Jesse but I would kind of hope he wouldn't be with someone whose that much older and has kids. It's a little too much, especially if he wants a serious long term relationship.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 pm

monia16 wrote:I found out my info through wikpedia and google. Kids? I love Jesse but I would kind of hope he wouldn't be with someone whose that much older and has kids. It's a little too much, especially if he wants a serious long term relationship.

Yea, true. But then again... there are girls that are Jesse's age and single, whether they've been divorced or not, and have kids too. So, I don't think that really matters all that much. I mean, it shouldn't matter to us because it apparently doesn't bother or matter to him. And I agree that as long as he's happy with her, then we should just be happy for him. Also, I have to mention, that it's not always a bad thing for a relationship for the woman to be older and have kids, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are prime examples of that. When the spark and chemistry is there, it's sometimes strong and apparent enough to overrule all other normal concerns.
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    monia16 wrote:I found out my info through wikpedia and google. Kids? I love Jesse but I would kind of hope he wouldn't be with someone whose that much older and has kids. It's a little too much, especially if he wants a serious long term relationship.

Yea, true. But then again... there are girls that are Jesse's age and single, whether they've been divorced or not, and have kids too. So, I don't think that really matters all that much. I mean, it shouldn't matter to us because it apparently doesn't bother or matter to him. And I agree that as long as he's happy with her, then we should just be happy for him. Also, I have to mention, that it's not always a bad thing for a relationship for the woman to be older and have kids, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are prime examples of that. When the spark and chemistry is there, it's sometimes strong and apparent enough to overrule all other normal concerns.

I kinda do agree. Demi and Ashton are an example.. However it's very very rare. I'm happy for him, but then again, she is A LOT older than him. AND has kids.. which means she has more life experience than Jesse and is a lot wiser and more mature than him.. At some point he's going to feel like they are two whole different people and feel like she has done more in life that he hasn't. I dunno. I'm very happy for him, cause I really thinks he likes her a lot. But I dont think it's gonna last. Because they are going to want different things later in their life. Such as kids, Jesse have ALWAYS said that he wants to get married and have kids, And she might not want to because she already has 2, or maybe not get married again or something..
    jmacfanbd

Post  jmacfanbd Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 pm

ILoveJesseMac wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I kinda do agree. Demi and Ashton are an example.. However it's very very rare. I'm happy for him, but then again, she is A LOT older than him. AND has kids.. which means she has more life experience than Jesse and is a lot wiser and more mature than him.. At some point he's going to feel like they are two whole different people and feel like she has done more in life that he hasn't. I dunno. I'm very happy for him, cause I really thinks he likes her a lot. But I dont think it's gonna last. Because they are going to want different things later in their life. Such as kids, Jesse have ALWAYS said that he wants to get married and have kids, And she might not want to because she already has 2, or maybe not get married again or something..

AGREE 100%
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:46 pm

I've been so busy so I haven't been on in a longggg time but I honestly wish I didn't even get on lol.

Of course I'm happy if he's happy Smile but this is just...weird... lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 pm