JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
JesseLove
theone_bettytam
6 posters

Jesse McCartney: All my songs are about a certain girl

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Jesse McCartney: All my songs are about a certain girl Empty Jesse McCartney: All my songs are about a certain girl

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:46 pm

From JustJared.com

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/04/10/jesse-mccartney-all-my-songs-are-about-a-certain-girl/

I'm pretty sure Jesse says the songs on RWYWM album are about a certain girl (katie that means), NOT Departure...

And I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONI BRAXTON's songs!!!!! cheers
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Jesse McCartney: All my songs are about a certain girl Empty Re: Jesse McCartney: All my songs are about a certain girl

Post  JesseLove Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:58 pm

I think that Jesse needs to get over Katie and move the freak on with his life. He might not say her name in interviews, but you kind of know he's talking about her.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse McCartney: All my songs are about a certain girl Empty Re: Jesse McCartney: All my songs are about a certain girl

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:59 pm

That's for posting. But it does say that it's about his latest album. And they all could still be about Katie, just different stages of the relationship. As a lot of songwriter's have said, one relationship can give you every type of song imaginable and you can get cds worth of songs from one relationship.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:03 pm

JesseLove wrote:I think that Jesse needs to get over Katie and move the freak on with his life. He might not say her name in interviews, but you kind of know he's talking about her.

Just becuase he talks about her, doesn't mean he's not over her. They were together for 3 years, they experienced a lot together. So, they will always have a part of each other. I still talk about my first boyfriend, who I was with for 6 years, but I'm married and have completely moved on. Talking about an ex doesn't mean that you still want to be with them. It just means that they meant something special to you at one point in you life. And also, in Jesse's, defense, he has it harder than us since people still keep asking about his relationships and who inspired the songs, which were about Katie, so he kinda has to talk about her because of that.
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Oh, I see what you mean. he does have to answer the questions that he's asked. so yeah.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Just becuase he talks about her, doesn't mean he's not over her. They were together for 3 years, they experienced a lot together. So, they will always have a part of each other. I still talk about my first boyfriend, who I was with for 6 years, but I'm married and have completely moved on. Talking about an ex doesn't mean that you still want to be with them. It just means that they meant something special to you at one point in you life. And also, in Jesse's, defense, he has it harder than us since people still keep asking about his relationships and who inspired the songs, which were about Katie, so he kinda has to talk about her because of that.

I agree.. My ex is still in my life and maybe I don't want him always there, but I can deal with it.. Doesn't mean we wanna get back together, but we don't hate each other! (atleast I don't hate him lol)
    I'm sure the whole Katie thing affected Jesse since she was a huge part of his life, but I think he's taking advantage of what happened and using it to inspire him through his music! I mostly write my songs about Jesse, but i've written about my ex before. Written about other guys before too. Doesn't mean I love them, but they can help my music! lol!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:52 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Just becuase he talks about her, doesn't mean he's not over her. They were together for 3 years, they experienced a lot together. So, they will always have a part of each other. I still talk about my first boyfriend, who I was with for 6 years, but I'm married and have completely moved on. Talking about an ex doesn't mean that you still want to be with them. It just means that they meant something special to you at one point in you life. And also, in Jesse's, defense, he has it harder than us since people still keep asking about his relationships and who inspired the songs, which were about Katie, so he kinda has to talk about her because of that.

I agree.. My ex is still in my life and maybe I don't want him always there, but I can deal with it.. Doesn't mean we wanna get back together, but we don't hate each other! (atleast I don't hate him lol)
    I'm sure the whole Katie thing affected Jesse since she was a huge part of his life, but I think he's taking advantage of what happened and using it to inspire him through his music! I mostly write my songs about Jesse, but i've written about my ex before. Written about other guys before too. Doesn't mean I love them, but they can help my music! lol!

Yep, as he has said, relationships make for good song writing. Smile
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    Yep, as he has said, relationships make for good song writing. Smile

Especially at this time of his life. He's only 22, that's the only experience he's probably had that really affected him besides the drinking and driving thing which he already touched in "Invincible".
    Over years he will definitely grow out of just writing about his relationships when other experiences and other things happen in his life.

His relationship with Katie is obviously important to him and its something he feels comfortable writing about right now. That's doesn't mean he isn't over her, he could be completely over her. But he went through a lot of emotions when he was with her and when they broke up. Probably too much to even put down on paper. I know I felt that way with my first boyfriend.

It works too. :]
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:19 pm

i think most of the songs are about katie... and i think it's his way of dealing with it...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm