JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
rhiannanxX
jessecraze
JesseMacNY
7 posters

Its Not A Date

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Its Not A Date Empty Its Not A Date

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 am

This is a fanfic for Miss Amp (@Jessecraze) but,if anyone else would like to read,you can,too! Smile

This is just a rough-draft of what the story's about.Smile
    I'll post the 1st chapter right after this 1! Smile

I sat in a club in Los Angeles,having graduated about a year ago. It was one of L.A's best,most exclusive clubs! I guess,you could say I came here,a lot. I was now working as a part-time Journalist,and the other half of the time,at a music company.. So,I guess its safe to say,I tend to see a lot of artists! Especially,here. I noticed one inparticular,and new who it was right away. He saw me,and did a little 'finger wave' at me. I smirked and he walked over to me. I knew his game: Flirt,talk a little bit,etc. He satdown beside me and said,"You're here again,huh?" I nodded and sipped my drink. He asked, "Tough day?" I shrugged and said, "Depends what you call 'tough'!" He smirked,nodding somewhat. I said, "Kay,cut to the chase,already. I know why you're over here. Same as every other time!" He said, "What? I can't have a normal convo with a girl?" I smirked and said, "C'mon,I know your deal. Actually,your game! You never just 'talk' to girls!" He shrugged. I asked, "Shouldn't you be,over there somewhere,flirting it up with one of the 'hot' chicks? And,not over here?" He looked at me and said, "Hmm,maybe. Maybe,I wanted to talk to a beautiful,girl for a change?" I was a little shocked! He leaned closer to me and looked directly at me; which made me get kinda lost in his eyes.. Eyes,that were made of Green; which looked like Emeralds,almost. Very easy to get lost in these.. Eyes! He leaned even closer to me and sweeped loose hair away from my eyes,and leaned into my face a little, saying. "You know.. I always.. Wondered,something." I said,barely breathing,"What would that be..?" He didn't,but gave me my answer two seconds later; he kissed me,which felt like a feather; incredibly soft! He pulled back and said. "Huh.. Now I know.." I couldn't really talk. He said. "Here.." He wrote something down on a napkin and said, "Call me,sometime. I gotta go,right now." He left,just like that! I sat there,thinking.. Could I really,let myself fall for him? And,if I did,what would happen? Did I really,wanna run the risk of getting hurt? Life's all about taking chances,and with chances,there are,of course,risks. Could I really,no,would I really risk getting hurt,again? Time'll tell....

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Its Not A Date Empty Re: Its Not A Date

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 am

Here's the first chapter!! Smile

I walked into work the next morning,thinking about lastnight. I hadn't called Jesse yet,but I hadn't thrown his number out,though. I sat down at my desk,I was working at the Journalist one,today. I saw Emma,a good friend of mine,at her desk. She saw me and stood up,walking over to mine. Our desks were right by eachothers. She plopped down onto mine and said,"So. How was lastnight?" She knew I went to the clubs and stuff. She usually goes with,but couldn't lastnight,so I had gone alone. Probably,a better thing,considering what happened.. I started thinking back to it. I was in a daze,til she snapped her fingers infront of my face,saying,"Hey! Earth to Brianna!" I snapped out of it and looked at her. I said,"Yeah.. Sorry,Em. Um what were you saying?" She shook her head and said,"Someone must've had a pretty good night,since you're only ever like this when something goes your way!" I rolled my eyes and said,sitting down in my desk chair,"Yeah. If only you knew!" She smirked and asked as I started up my Computer,"Was he there?" I nodded. She meant Jesse. She said,"Figures. What happened?" I shrugged and said,"You know.. The usual!" I neglected to mention the whole 'kiss' thing,to her. Mostly because,as great a friend she is,she wouldn't get it. She figures he's all about the clubs,and other 'stuff'. She nodded and smirked. I said,"Shut up!" She laughed. I said,"Alright,alright. Go! Shoo! Back to your own desk! I've got work to do!" She rolled her eyes and moved off my desk and went back to her own. I started on my project. In the middle of the writing it,my phone buzzed. I sighed,looking at it. I didn't recognize the number,but it looked faintly familiar. I decided to ignore it,wanting to just get back to my project. I set my phone back down and went back to writing. Which,wasn't long because my phone buzzed,yet again! Emma looked at me and said,"Would you just answer that or open the text?!Please? It's getting annoying.." I smirked and finally,opened the Text. It said,'Hey(;' I narrowed my eyes and texted back,'who is this?' I set my phone down and went back to writing. Emma said,"Thank you!" I shook my head,laughing slightly. It buzzed again and I opened the Text,'U don't know me? :-( Thats sad!' I said back,'should I know u?' I shook my head,this was getting old! The person said,'does 'beautiful' ring a bell? ;-)' i narrowed my eyes,again. I didn't say anything back,and another text came in,'Maybe I should just call ya?Then u'll know!;-)' I sighed and said,'Umm...w/e?' I set it back down and went back to writing. At around 12:30,Emma turned to me and said,"Hey,I'm getting hungry and I need a break! Wanna go grab something with me?" I nodded and saved my work and grabbing my phone,headed off with her. We went to eat and while waiting for our food,my phone actually rang. I looked at it,and it was the same number that had been texting me. Emma asked,"Who keeps texting you?" I shrugged,pretty much guessing who it was,now. I said,"Not sure.. I'll be right back,okay?" She nodded and I stood up,walking away from her somewhat. I answered just as it rang for the Fourth time. I said,"Hello?" The voice said,"Finally! You know who it is,now?" I froze,knowing. He laughed and said,"I'll take that,as a 'yes',then!" I said,"How'd you get my number? Since,you only gave me yours!" He laughed and said,"I have ways!" I smirked and said,"Sure,you do! What do you want?" He paused,and then said,"To see you,again." I sighed. I said,"Why? I'm at work,right now." He said,"Well,it doesn't have to be right NOW! But,maybe tonight?" I laughed and said,"Umm. How about not?" He said,"Why not? You don't wanna see me? You see me almost every weekend! Whats the difference?" I shook my head and glanced at Emma,who was reading something. I said,"I gotta go,right now." He said,his smirk pretty much noticable,even through the phone,"It's not a date... Well,not really anyway! C'mon!" I smirked and said,"Possibly.. I don't know." He sighed and said,"Fine,fine. Good enough,I guess. I do have your number now,so. Watch out!" I said,"You're hilarious! Bye!" He said,"Bye.. Beautiful." I rolled my eyes and hung up. I walked back over to Emma and she asked,"Who was it?" I shrugged and said,sipping my Coke that Emma had ordered for me,"No one important." She narrowed her greenish-Gray eyes at me and said,"Really? You were on the phone for,like,5minutes. Seemed important!" I shrugged and said,"Nope!" She asked,leaning forward,"There something,you're not telling me?" I shook my head,knowing I was lying. She said,"I'm your bestfriend.. You'd tell me,if something was going on,right?" I nodded,faking a smile. She smiled and said,"Good! Because,you know I'm here!" I nodded. I sighed,as we started eating our lunch.In all honesty,she really was my bestfriend,but really,she just wouldn't get it. About Jesse. Needless to say,she doesn't like him,very much! Used to,but.. Changed her mind,when she evidently got it in her head,that all he's about is partying! So,she really wouldn't get it.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Yay! Thank you or posting this<3333 I love it (=
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

After work,I started heading out to my Car,with Emma. I opened my Car door and put my stuff into the front seat. Emma asked,leaning on the door,"Soo,you doing anything tonight?" I paused,thinking. Thinking,about what Jesse had said,earlier on the phone. About wanting to see me again. I finally said,"I might be. I'm not too sure,right now though. Why?" She shrugged and said,"I was thinking about going out,somewhere. Wondered if you wanted to come with?" I sighed and said,getting into my car,"Umm.. I'll call you,when I know,okay?" She nodded,and smiled,and shut my car door for me. I drove off towards home. I got home and went inside,cooling off from the L.A heat! I grabbed a bottle of Water and sat down. I debated between,going with Emma,or seeing Jesse,tonight. I could always hang out with Emma,but hell,I don't know! I decided to take a shower,since it would help me cool off. A little bit later,I was back on my couch,debating again. I sighed,and just as I went to pick up my phone,it rang! I looked at it,and again,didn't know the number,but pretty much knew who it was. I picked up and said,"Hi." He laughed and said,"Hi,to you,too! Whats up?" I sighed and said,"Not much.. Just got outta the shower..." He didn't answer,and I realized what he was doing; I said,"Quit it." He 'snapped out of it' and said,"Quit what?" I smirked and said,"You know what.. Exactly,what you were just doing,as soon as I told you what I was doing.." He laughed and said,"No,I wasn't!" I said,"Liar." He said,"If you say so! Anyway this is NOT why I called!" I sighed and said back,"Yes,I know." "So,are you doing anything,tonight?" I sighed again. I finally said back,"I'm not sure. Emma wants me to go with her,someplace. Not sure where. I don't know if I want to,or not." He said,"Because you'd rather hang with me. C'mon,you know its true!" Thing was,I DID know it was true! That,was a problem,right there! He said,"But,you don't want to,because of Miss I-Hate-Jesse. Right?" I narrowed my eyes and said defensively,"She doesn't HATE you!" He said,"Sure,she doesn't! That's why,she can't stand me,and also why,whenever you two are at the club I'm at,she looks as if she's disgusted with me or something.. Right?" I rolled my eyes. I said,"You don't know her,like I do.. Jesse." He said,sarcastically,I might add,"And,I'm not so sure I want to!" I said,"Ugh,she just... Thinks you're all about clubbing and crap like that! Thats it." He said,"Yeah well,don't judge a book by its cover,right? She should take that meaning into consideration!" I said,"As should you!" He said,laughing slightly,"Whats that,supposed to mean?" I said tightly,"It means,you're doing the same exact thing!" He asked,"How?" I said,getting irriated,"You think she's arrogant,a **** too,probably. You think,she hates you,when really she doesn't and you also think,that she's not any good." He didn't answer,right away and I said,"Exactly.. Anyway,I don't think I'm going anywhere,tonight." He finally said,"Why not?" I sighed and said,"Because you're being an ass and Emma's annoying,today. Okay?" He said,"Talking crap about me I'm guessing?" "Doesn't matter." He sighed and said,"Well,until you agree to hang out with me,at least see the 'real' me,you're going to be getting alot of calls!" I shrugged and said,"Fine.. Bye,Jesse." "Byyee... Beautiful." I rolled my eyes and said back,"Sure.. Bye." "Later." I hung up before he or,I,could say anything else; I set my phone down on the Table. Emma called a little while later,wanting to see if I was doing anything or not,tonight. Since I hadn't called her yet,I told her,"Not really,but I kinda wanna stay in,tonight.." She could tell something was up,so she asked,"You sure? You okay?" I said,leaning back on my couch,"Yeah,I'm fine. I'm just tired..... From lastnight. Ha." She said,"Okay,I got ya haha. Well,if you change your mind,you know I'll be!" I said,"I know. Thanks. Have fun.. See ya." "Bye,Chica." We hung up. I decided to watch a movie or two. Later on,at around 11 or so,I started getting bored. I was starting to wish I had taken Em up on her offer to hang out. It wasn't too late to still go,but I really didn't wanna be around her and hear all about how she thinks Jesse's all about clubbing and crap. She doesn't bring it up unless I bring him up,like if he's at one of the clubs or something,and I happen to mention it to her,but still.. Considering she KIND OF knows about lastnight,that I saw him,she wouldn't shut up tonight,that much I could count on happening. So,without thinking about it twice,I got up and got dressed and headed out to a place. I got there and went in. They kinda knew me,here,so they lemme just walk in. I satdown and ordered a drink. I needed it,tonight!

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Here's more! (P.S: Amp,I got your Email,so here ya go!)

Smile

Just as my drink came and I started sipping it,someone walked over and said,"Don't. I got you one already." I looked up and rolled my eyes. I said,"Jesse. Great!" He smirked sitting down. He said,"What? You don't enjoy seeing me,anymore?" He made a 'sad face' and I rolled my eyes again. I said,"What are you,doing here? Stalking me?Nice!" He shook his head and said,"No! I came here right after you hung up." I nodded and said,"Sure. Okay." He rolled his eyes and said,"Why don't you like me,suddenly?" I turned my head and said,"It's not that." He asked me,"Then,why don't you wanna hang out with me,now? Whats changed?" I shook my head and said,"N.. Nothing." He said,"I can read body language.." I looked at him. He rolled his eyes and said,"No PUN,intended!" I smirked. He shook his head and said,"Really,though. What changed? And,don't tell me 'nothing' again." I sighed and said,"Nothing,really. Just,I don't know. I really don't." He said,"Yeah,you do. You just don't know how to say it all." I looked down. He said,"Or,you're afraid to." I looked up at him,"Why would I,be afraid,to?" He looked me right in the eyes and said,"Because,you're afraid if you do,then this will become real,and if this became real,you'd have to face everything,which you don't wanna do because then if something did happen,you'd have to face the one thing you don't want to.. Emma." I just stared not AT HIM,but off into space. I said finally,coming outta it,"Ugh.. Whatever,Jesse. You know nothing." He smirked and said,"You wouldn't have stared off into space,halfway through me talking!" I rolled my eyes. I didn't wanna let him know he was right. He said,"You know I'm right!" I shrugged and leaned back into the cushioned back-to-seat booth. My phone rang and I looked at it. Emma. I said,"****." Jesse asked,"What?" I shook my head and put my phone on 'Silent'. He said,"Why didn't you answer that? Mighta been important..?" I shoo my head again and said,"Not important. It was Emma." He raised his eyebrows up,clearly surprised at what I'd just said,and said,"I'm surprised you blew Miss I'm-better-than-everyone else,off." I said,"Okay,stop." He looked at me. He said,"Stop what?" I looked at him like,'You know what'. He said,"What? Telling the truth? The truth tends to hurt,babe. Sorry." I just looked at him. I said,"You're not sorry." He grinned and said,"Nope.I'm not,you're right about that!" I rolled my eyes. I said,"Stop calling me that. Okay?" He said,"Well,if you'd just agree to go out with me.. Or,at least spend some time with me,get to know me on your OWN,I wouldn't have to do this!" I sighed and said,"You're never gonna stop,until I agree,are you?" He shook his head and said,"Nope! You might as well just agree!" I said,smirking,"Never gonna happen! Even if I did agree to go out with you or just hang out with you,nothing would ever happen!" He winked at me and said,"Don't be so sure!" I said,"I'd make SURE of it!" He said,"Mhhm sure." I said,just as a Taio Cruz song came on,"This song fits YOU!" The line,'If you fall for me,I'm not easy to please.' He said,"You're right,again. Except,one line is wrong about me. I'm not gonna Break Your Heart." I said,"Uh huh." He looked at me and said,"I'm not like that. Hey,c'mon." He pulled me up and pulled onto the floor,where everyone was dancing. I said,"Ooh nooo!" He nodded and started dancing. I looked at him,watching him dance. I have to admit it,he looks,well,GOOD,when he dances! He put his hands on my hips,moving me with him. I couldn't hold back anylonger and started moving to the rythem with him. He grinned,as I started getting into it. Why,was I doing this? I honestly couldn't tell you! All I knew was,was that I was having a good time,and was letting go. The song slid smoothley into another one,which was was remix of Katy Perry's 'California Gurlz'. I knew Jesse would enjoy this one! The third one,was a fast remix of Enrique Iglesias' 'Hero'. Jesse looked at me,pulling me close to him. Althought it was a fast remix of the song,I knew the original one by heart. Evidently,so did Jesse; because he was mouthing the words along with Enrique. He was looking at me,while he lip-synched along with it. At the end, I said,"I um.. I gotta go,Jess." I grabbed my stuff and walked outta the place. I didn't even realize,what I had called him,until I got outside.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 pm

awww man I need more of this <333 and fast please (= hehe (when you can ofcourse) thanks!!!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 am

Sorry,this chapter's sad. :-/ lol. Enjoy. <3

What I hadn't realized was,was that he had followed me outta the club! I turned around when I got to my car,and almost smacked into Jesse! I said,"Damn it. What do you want?!" He looked at me,and said,"I wanna know,why you're so afraid,to like me!" I shook my head, and said,"You wouldn't get it!" He grabbed my arm,gently but firmly and said,"Stop!" I said,"Stop.. What?" He glaired at me and said," Stop,thinking that I won't 'get it'! I'm human,you know! i DO have feelings!" I said,nodding,"Yeah,i know that! Your point?" He said,"My point? No. Ever think,maybe,just MAYBE,i'm a little oh,i don't know! Hurt,at how you're acting,around me?!" I looked down,thinking about what he'd just said. I said,"I'm sorry! Really. But,i just don't like you,that way! Okay?" He said,"That doesn't mean you can't just spend TIME,around me! Why,though?!" I looked down. I said quietly,"We tried that,once. Look at how that turned out.." He said,"I've changed,since then. You know that!" I felt tears wanting to come,but I would NOT let them show infront of Jesse! I said,"Yeah,I know that. But,Jesse,I wasn't the only one who got hurt,before. We both know that. Why bother risking getting hurt,again?" He picked my head up,making me look him in the eyes. He said,"Because,I care about you,and wanna give this another try! Why won't you?" Before I could say anything,he said,"Just.. Lemme know,if you remember how this,felt.." I couldn't say anything,because next I knew,his lips were on mine. He leaned me against my car,and put his hands down on either side of me. He opened my lips with his tongue and deepened the kiss. It lasted for about a minute,before I pulled away,and said,"Oh my God.." He sighed and said,as I moved out of his way,kinda pushing him outta my way,He said,sighing,"When are you gonna stop being so afraid to let what you feel,show?" I said,"You don't know me,anymore,Jess!" He said,getting close to me again,"Except,I know you more than you think,I do! I know you inside and out,Brianna. You gotta stop this!" I said,walking around the side of my car,to the drivers side and opening it,"Jesse shut the hell up! You don't know me,anymore. Just like,I don't know YOU,anymore! You've changed,and I've changed,too." He said,"Then.. Lemme get to know you,again!" I shook my head,getting in. I said,starting my car,"You wanna get to know me? Meet me in another lifetime,Jess! Because this one,I don't feel like getting hurt,again! So,thank you,and goodbye!" I knew,and he knew it too,what I was doing,was what I'd always done,ever since shiit happened. I closed my car door. I rolled down my window and he said,"You need to stop acting like,you don't care! Because,I know you DO!" I shook my head and said,"You're wrong! In soo many ways!" He said,crossing his arms,"If you don't care,then why are you still here,arguing about this?" I said,starting to back away,"I'm not! You might wanna move.." He shook his head and said,"I'm not gonna leave you alone! You know I won't!" I said,"Get over it. Get over me! We've both changed,Jess! Probably,for the better.. Goodnight!" I backed away and out of the parking-lot.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:30 am

well sheesh.. Home girl better get it together cuz Jess is gonna get her <3 goooood chapter. more sooon please (= thanks! yay!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Kinda short,sorry. <3 Hope u enjoy. (:

The next day,I actually felt like calling off from work. Which,wasn't usual for me. Normally,I was jumping at the chance to go into work! Not today,though. At around Noon,Emma called me and asked if I was okay. I told her yes,that I just needed to sleep,somewhat. She said alright and would 'check-in on me,later'. I turned on Carrie Underwood's song, 'I Just Can't Live A Lie'. A little while later,I checked my phone. Nothing. Not from Jesse,anyway. He eventually called,and he said,"You okay?" I said,sitting up in bed,"Yeah,I'm fine. Just home,right now." He asked,"Why? You sure you're okay?" I sighed and said,"Yes! i'm fine! Can't you just leave shiit alone,for once?!" He sighed and said,"Look,I just called to see if you were okay,after lastnight. Obviously,you are,so. I'll hang up now." I said,"Just,leave me alone! Why can't you ever do that?!" He sighed again and said,"I'll leave you alone,now. Sorry. Sorry,that I care." He hung up; Leaving me feeling slightly guilty! I shook my head and got up,getting something to eat...

Over the next couple of days,I hadn't heard anything from Jesse. Which actually surprised me. I was almost... Missing him? Maybe,I hadn't actually wanted him to leave me alone? Who knows! I was at work one day,at the music job,and couldn't really concentrate on anything. I kept checking my phone,to see if he had called yet or not. I walked out to my car and drove home. It was getting around 7pm and I didn't know what to do,tonight. I sighed and decided to get dressed and just go out. I decided to call Emma and see if she wanted to go with me. She said sure,and came over. We round up hitting Crown Bar,in H-Wood. We went in and we ordered drinks. I needed them,tonight!! I was having a goodtime,that is,until I saw someone.. Or,someone. Emma said suddenly,"Hey,I'll be right back,okay?" I nodded; She headed off to the bathroom,or wherever she was going. I saw him. Jesse. I knew he saw me,but was actually pretending he didn't see me. Except,I kept catching him glancing at me every few seconds,here and there. A remix of Jason Derulo's song, 'Whatcha Say' came on. Jesse looked at me when the line, 'And,when the roof caved in,and the truth came out,I just didn't know what to do'. I sighed and sipped at my drink. Jesse stood up,telling someone who he was with,something and then headed over towards me. He asked,"Mind if I sit?" I shook my head and he satdown. I said,"Where've you been,lately?" He looked at me and said,"What do you mean? You wanted me to leave you alone,remember?" I nodded and said,"Yeah,but.. I'm a little surprised you actually,did!" He said quietly,loud enough for me to hear though,"Well,you made it pretty clear,you wanted to be left alone. So,I left you alone." Something had changed.. Definitely,changed with him. I said,"Okay,stop. Whats going on? This isn't like you!" He looked at me and said,"What? What,isn't like me?" I said,"To actually listen to something I say and actually do it!" He smirked but it wasn't a 'real' smirk. He said,"Like I said,you made it pretty damn clear,that that's what you wanted. I wasn't gonna push it,that night." I asked,"Why not?" He said,setting his drink down,"I can tell,when you mean something and when you don't." I just looked at him,slightly confused. He went on,"I know when you've actually had enough; When you aren't gonna let anyone in. Or,when you're just hiding from something. So,I knew you'd had enough that night. So,I left you alone." I was a little surprised. I said,"Oh.." He looked at me and said,"Oh? That's all you have to say. Is,'Oh'?" I looked at him and said,"What? What else,am I supposed to say?" He shook his head and said,"Nothing.." I thought he was done. Apparently,not! He said,"But,why you won't just spend a little time with me,outside of Clubs and stuff,I still don't get. You told me why yyou won't,but I don't buy it. It's been awhile,we've both changed. Why you don't see that,I don't know. Maybe because you don't want to? I don't know. I wish you would,though." I frowned. I said,"I don't know.. Jesse. Little weird." He said,"Why? Because of Emma? Do what you want,not what everyone else,wants you to do! Damn." I looked at him. I said,"You're one to talk,there!" He glaired at me and said,"Hey! I learned that one,the hard way! I eventually changed. But,you haven't,obviously. Or,actually,maybe you have." I said,nodding,"I HAVE changed!" He said,"Yeah,but too much. I don't even know you,anymore." I said,"Honestly,that's probably a good thing! That,you don't know me,anymore." He looked at me and said,"How can that be a 'good' thing? I hate not knowing you,anymore!" I went to answer,but of course,Emma walked up right then; Back from wherever she's been. She looked at us,and said,"Did I just interrupt something?" I sighed and was about to answer,again when Jesse said,standing up,"Nope,not at all." He stood up and Emma said,sitting down,"Good. Now,go and do whatever it is,you do here! And,leave US,HER,alone! Kay? Thanks!" I rolled my eyes. Jesse said,"Sure. Whatever you say." He looked at me and said,"I'll see you around.. You know what I said,is true though. Night ,you two." He walked off back to his friends or whoever they were. Emma looked at me and said,"What the hell,was that all about?!" I shook my head and said,"Nothing,Em." She said," You sure?" I nodded,forcing a smile.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:56 pm

awwwww if I as her, i'd slap Emma like 'you don't get to pick who I like and wanna be with' grrr hah goooood chapter tho! pleassseeeeee post more assss sooooon asss sou can <3333 bounce cheers Its Not A Date 690817 thanks Its Not A Date 110686 sunny
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

The next day,I woke up late,with a screaming headache. Probably,thanks to staying out late,drinking with Emma. Who thought I 'needed' it after seeing Jesse,there! What i really needed.. Ok,wanted,was to talk to Jesse again. i got up and threw on a pair of cotton shorts and a light tank and grabbed my keys and went to get some coffee. Evidently,Emma and I had had the same idea,because we both were at Starbucks! Emma saw me and laughed. She said,"Whoa! Look at you!" I rolled my eyes,slipping my sunglasses back on after ordering. The guy at the counter said to me,"You look like you've been through hell and back!" i smirked and said,"Nope.. Just a night of partying!" He just looked at me like i had two heads! Which,if you were me right now,with a head-spinning headache,you seriously might have thought i did! He asked,"You party?" I glaired at him through my dark-colored sunglasses and said,"Yeah.. That a problem for ya?" He didn't answer,just handed me my Iced-Coffee and i paid and headed to a table. Emma followed and sat down. She said,"You showed him!" i shrugged and put my head down on the circle-shaped table. I heared her laugh and say,"Someone's huuungoverrrr!" I lifted my head up and slipping off my sunglasses,said,"This look 'funny' to you?" My eyes,i knew,were red and dilated. Probably looked like i was on drugs or something! She took one look at me and said,"Holyshit!" I nodded and said,"Mhhm exactly! And,to top it all off,I feel like crap.. No thanks to you,though." She shrugged and then asked,"So.. What happened between you and Mr.Ego lastnight,anyway? And,don't tell me 'nothing' because when I walked up,you two were-" I said,"OhmyGod,just stop! Nothing happened! We were just talking and,stop talking like YOU 'know him'. Because you don't." She said,"He's no good for you! Why you can't see that,I don't know. And,why are you so defensive over him?!" I shook my head and said,"Gah you don't it and you don't know him,like i do!" She laughed and said,"He's all about partying and clubbing! What's there more to know?!" I said taking off my sunglasses,"Maybe he's that,to you. But,I've seen a side to him,that's way different! A side,you're probably never gonna see,because he won't show it,and if he did,you'd probably think he was just 'acting'! So lay off!" She said,"You're acting like know him or something!" I said getting up,"Better and more than you do! I gotta go." As I was about to leave,She said,"Hey I'm sorry, I'm just trying to protect you. Is all." I smiled and said,"Thanks,Em. But really,I wish you could've done that,or tried to,about a year or 2,ago. I needed it then. Actually,someone else did,too." She looked at me and said,"Umm.. Okay?" I nodded and said,"Exactly. Please just lay off of him,though?" She sighed and said,"I really don't get why you're being so nice to him,but sure,I guess." I nodded and said,"Thanks.. I'll see ya later." She nodded,waved,and I got into my car and headed back home. At a stop-light,I took my phone outta my pocket and dialed a number. It rang.. And rang.. And ra- "Hello?"

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

MORE! MORE! MORE! LMAO bounce cheers Its Not A Date 110686 sunny albino king flower santa pirat What a Face clown alien Wink
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

I sucked in a breath,when he answered. He said,"Hello?" I sighed and finally said,"Umm.. Hey." He said,"Wow,hey. Surprise you're calling. Whats up?" I said,starting to drive again,"Not much. Just driving back home." He asked,"Oh.. From where?" "Getting Coffee. And seeing Emma." I heard hold back a laugh. I asked,"Yeah. Um.. Are you busy right now?" He said,"Not really. I've got today,free. Why?" I was quiet,as I turned a corner. He said,"You wanna meet up,or?" I said,"Yeah,actually I kinda,do." "Sure.. Where?" I thought,and said,"Umm. I'm not sure,really." He asked,"Ok.. Um,you wanna go someplace or come to my place?" I raised my eyebrows up and said,"Uh.. How about my,place?" He asked,"Why.. Whats the difference between your's and mine?" I said,"Nothing.. Just I can kick you outta my place; I can't kick you outta yours. Well,I could,but yeah." He said,laughing slightly,"How about you just come to my place? I'm already home,and I really don't feel like getting dressed,and going anywhere,right now." I smirked and said,"Ok,if you're not dressed,I ain't coming over!" He said,"I AM dressed! Damn.. Just,get over here!" I said,"Fine. See you in a bit." He asked,"You remember how to get here?" I said,"Yep. See ya." I hung up and headed over to his place. I got there about Twenty minutes later. It took longer,since he lived in the 'Hollywood Hills'. I eventually got there,and went up to his door. I hesitated,before knocking. Did I really wanna do this? Was I SURE,this was what I wanted? Before I could think twice about it more,his door opened,and there he stood; In Light-colored Shorts,Gym shoes (Which,I knew,were Addidas) and a Dark-Blue T-shirt. His hair looked like he had just washed it,though nothing was in it. I took in the site. I tried not to make it 'obvious' what I was doing,but he saw it and said,"Like what you see?" He stepped back somewhat,letting me 'take in the site' of him. I rolled my eyes. He stepped back and I walked inside. It was.. Different,than the last time I had seen it. His house,that is.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:17 pm

affraid SEXY JESSE! LOVED IT <3 MORE AS SOON AS YOU CAN PLEASE (= WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 am

He led me over to the couch,and we both sat down. He asked,"Ok,so.. What did you wanna 'meet up' about?" I shrugged and said,"Not much,I don't know. I just wanted to finish our conversation from lastnight.." He smirked and said,"Oh. That,." I smirked too and said,"Yeah.. That!" Things were quiet,until I said,"Oh.. You don't have to worry about Emma,anymore." He looked up at me and said,"Really,did you knock her over the head or something? Oh,wait,I know! She got a personality change,and is actually 'nice' now!" I just looked at him,trying not to crack up laughing. When I didn't say anything,he said,"Well,it's either that,or her and her invisible twin switched places!" This time,I actually let out a major laugh! He said,"What? What else,could've happened,to make her 'nice',now?" When I calmed down enough,I said,"Its n..Not A-any of that! I just told her to knock it off,today." He rolled his eyes. I said,"I'm serious! She knows I'm not joking,anymore." He looked at me and said,"Maybe,but doesn't mean she'll listen!" I said,sighing,"She will.. Because,she knows when she's crossed a line,and she crossed it. Almost. She knows 'something' happened." He looked at me,really LOOKED at me,and said,"What?! You told her?!" I said,"Calm down. No,I didn't 'tell her' anything. But,she knows 'something' happened. I didn't mention anything about.... Anything." He sighed and leaned back against the couch and said,"Good.. Thank you.. I don't need shitt like that,getting out.. If anyone were to hear,her." I looked at him. He looked at me,noticing my expression. He said,"I didn't mean it like that.. Shitt." I smirked and said,"Its cool,J." I thought, 'Did you really,just call him that?!' I was silently praying he wouldn't say anything about it,but of course,being himself and everything,he did and said,"Umm.. You haven't called me that,in awhile." I just shrugged. Evidently,he had the radio on or something,which I hadn't noticed before,because suddenly a song came on.. It was Jason Derulo's 'Whatcha Say'. Only,this time,it wasn't a remix version. I just stared into space,while the song played. It came to a part where Jason says, 'So,no,I know I should've treated you better,But me and you were meant to last forever. So let me in (let me in) Give me another chance,(Anothe chance) to really be your man.' I got to thinking,why was I really here? What,did I actually,want out of this? And,mostly,I knew I was giving Jesse the WRONG Idea,by being here. Because,I didn't want him back,I diidn't NEED him back. Or,did I? Damn! I stood up,and started walking over to the door,to leave. He got up and followed me,saying,"Where're you going?" I didn't answer,and he grabbed my arm,just like he had the other night,at the Club. He turned me around to face him,and said,"Why... You always do this!" I didn't look at him,but said,"You know why.." He said,"No.. I don't know WHY,you won't give me another chance.. Take me.. Or,at least get to know me,again!" I looked up at the ceiling and said,"Jess,your album is about to take off. Which is great. But,with that,comes touring,signings,photoshoots,etc. You know that! So,that would kinda be in the 'way' of 'getting together'." He said,"I would put that aside,to get to know you,again." I looked at him,when he said this. I sighed and somewhat smiled and said,"That's the problem.. I don't WANT you to!" He said,"You couldn't stop me,if I did decide to do that.." I said,"Then,if you did,we wouldn't be talking,anymore. You might as well as get outta my life,because I wouldn't let you do that. For many reasons!" He asked,"And,what would those,be?" I said,counting,"Your fans,the fact what you do,is music,you're like,inlove with it,your Album is basically finished,which if you stopped now,it would be a total waste of work,and but mostly,because it's your LIFE!" He went to say something but I went on before he could,"And,I'm not about to take that away from you,nor will I LET you,take it away from yourself!" He said,"Okay.. So,this is it or?" I sighed and said,"Why can't we just be friends?" He said,"I've been asking for that!" I said,"No.. Without all of this!" He smirked and said,"Then,we're screwed. Because,I'm always gonna want you,and you're always gonna push away,when we get too close." I asked,"So,what? We're gonna keep going around in these circles?" He shrugged and stepped closer,"If that's what happens,sure. Because I'm not sure,either of us could let go,if one of us tried." I didn't say anything,but felt like doing something.. Which I did. I leaned up and kissed him.. Why?I don't know.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 am

oooooooh wow that was very very good <33333 yayayay I can not hardly wait for more!!! PLEASE POST MORE SOON AS YOU CAN (= WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    rhiannanxX

Number of posts : 16
    Hobbies : Singing, Guitar, reading, listening to jesse <3

Post  rhiannanxX Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 pm

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZINGG!<3 please write more? Smile x
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 am

(A/N: This next part is.. Well,sappy?Lol.)

That 'little kiss' turned into a make-out session! The radio was still playing,a song I knew. It was 'You Can't Break A Broken heart' Kate Voegele. I pulled away from Jesse and said,"I gotta go.." He pulled me bac to him and said,"Don't go.." He leaned his head against mine,looking me right in the eyes. I didn't say anything,and he said,"You always do.." I looked at him and said,"Always do,what?" Although,I knew exactly what he was talking. He,clasping my hands into his,"You always leave." I sighed and said,"Not true,J." He said,"You did last time.." I looked at him and said,"You know why,I left last time." He looked right at me and said,"You weren't there.. When I needed you at one point,really NEEDED someone,perferably YOU,and you weren't there." I sighed and said,"I know.. But,don't put this all on ME! I didn't know,then." He kinda glaired at me and said,"You could've answered your phone everytime I called. Or,least,once." I looked away,but he lifted my head right back up,letting go of one my hands. I said,"I didn't know,what had happened! Damn." He said,"You could've asked how I was,kept in touch,something!" I rolled my eyes and said,"Jesse,I was finally just getting to the point of being 'over everything'." He asked,"So?" I looked down and said,"You don't wanna know." He looked at me again and said,"Yes,actually I do! Please?" I sighed and finally said,"I was getting to the point of not 'caring' and finally getting on with my life,and I didn't want any,um.. 'Distractions'. I didn't wanna fall back into not being over.... Everything." He waited for me to go on. I continued,"Soo,I ignored your calls,texts,everything. I still kept up on news about you,but. I ignored everything else." He said,"I know you were hurt,but damn.." I said,"We both were,okay?" He shrugged. I asked,"You still.... Care,about me?" He looked at me. He didn't answer,right away. I guess he thought I already knew the answer; Which I did,technically. I just wanted to hear him say it! He finally said,"Never stopped. You still love me?" I said,not even thinking about what he actually asked,"Never stopped.." Right after I answered,is when I realized what he had actually asked. He looked at me and said,"Then,why run from everything again?" I sighed and said,"Because,it would be worse,this time. Or,maybe it wouldn't be." He asked,"What do you mean?" I said,"You can't break a broken heart,right? Not much more you can do." He said,"I thought you had moved on,though? Thought,I was the only one of us left who was 'broken' or whatever you wanna call it?" I shrugged and said,"I'm good at hidning the fact I'm hurt/hurting.. Always have been." He smirked and said,"When you're around me,sorry to tell you,you're not. Maybe around everyone else,but like I've told you before,I know you better than you might think I do!" I shook my head and said,"Maybe,but.. Ugh,I don't know,Jess." He said,"Fine,whatever.I guess I'll accept that.." I looked at him weird; He said,"Ohh wait,I won't. Because,I know it ain't true!" I looked at him and said...

(A/N: Wow,ok um.. I made Jesse into a sap.Lol.Ok well,hope you enjoy.Please commment..<3)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 am

wowowowo you left me wanting more more more more more heheheh awesome job girl! *88787655676 STARS* hehe pmasap <3333
    rhiannanxX

Number of posts : 16
    Hobbies : Singing, Guitar, reading, listening to jesse <3

Post  rhiannanxX Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:09 am

Really good lol <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:03 am

I may/may not have more of this, soon. I don't know; kind of into other fanfics right now, I had more written, but my computer didn't save it, and I just never re-wrote it. :-/ If you want to know what that chapter would/would have been about, it's based off of the song "You found Me" - The Fray. Please tell me if you would like anymore of this story; if not, that's totally fine. Smile

As always, thanks for reading. Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:I may/may not have more of this, soon. I don't know; kind of into other fanfics right now, I had more written, but my computer didn't save it, and I just never re-wrote it. :-/ If you want to know what that chapter would/would have been about, it's based off of the song "You found Me" - The Fray. Please tell me if you would like anymore of this story; if not, that's totally fine. Smile

As always, thanks for reading. Smile

You know i'll take more of this story any day! Its Not A Date 690817 Its Not A Date 690817 Its Not A Date 690817 Its Not A Date 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:19 am

Posted more Miss Amp..

I looked at him. I said, "You don't know, anything." He ran a hand through his hair. I said,"I'll see you later." I turned and walked out the door. I drove home and slept. Later that night, Jesse called. He wanted to know if I could possibly come over tomorrow; didn't say what he needed, though. I told him I would try and come over. He accepted that and said goodnight. I went back to sleep and in the morning. met up with Emma. She said, "So, how're..things, with Jesse?" I shrugged and, not really wanting to get into it, said, "They're fine. Why?" She looked like she didn't believe me; she said, "Really? You sure you're okay?" I nodded. She said, "I don't think you are. You've seemed..stressed, ever since that day at Starbucks," I didn't answer her; although I guess I should've, because she shook me with her next question, "What 'really' happened between you and Jesse?" I looked at her. She said, "I'm not stupid; I know 'something' had been going on..," I shrugged. She figured out she wasn't going to get an honest answer and said, "Well. if he hurts you, his ass is gonna have to deal with me..," I smirked tightly and said,"I don't think you're gonna have to worry about him doing anything to me, Em." She said, "You're gonna lose this fight with him; you already are." I glanced up at her. I sighed and picked up my things, and said bye to Em and headed over to Jesse's. I got there and went to the door. Even from outside, I could hear some sort of music being played inside. I slipped the key I knew he had hidden outside his door, into the lock and let myself inside. I didn't bother calling out his name; I knew he wouldn't hear me. I walked inside a little further and towards the room where the music was coming from. I listened out in the hall...

'I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad.
    Where the West was all but won
    All alone, smoking his last cigarette.
    I said, "Where you been?" He said "Ask anything" '

Jesse's voice; I had a feeling where these lyrics were headed. Still, I continued to listen,

'Where were you when everything was falling apart?
    All my days were spent by the telephone that never rang
    And all I needed was a call that never came'

Yep. My suspicions were confirmed. I continued to listen..

'To the corner of 1st and Amistad...

Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me.
    Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded.
    Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you?
    Just a little late; You found me, you found me.'

The next verse, what I guess was the Bridge, caught my full attention, so to speak...

'But in the end, everyone ends up alone
    Losing her, the only one who's ever known,
    Who I am, who I'm not and who I wanna be.
    No way to know how she'll be next to me,'

He repeated the chorus, then...

'The eary morning, the city breaks.
    And I've been calling for years and years and years and years.
    And you never left me no messages,
    You never sent me no letters,
    You got some kind of nerve taking all I want!

Why'd you have to wait to find me, to find me?'

He stopped singing, and the music ended shortly after. I recognized the song he was singing; I had it on my iTouch. I stood in the doorway of the room and he looked up. I got the feeling that I really wasn't supposed to hear what I just heard. So I just said, "Hey," he stood up and asked, "Um, how long have you been standing there?" I said, "Just got here." He looked skeptical. He said, "Oh..alright." Neither of us said anything for a few seconds. Then Jesse said," Here. Come here," he took my hand, which oddly felt okay, and led me over to the desk he had previously been sitting at, singing. I asked, "What are we doing?" he said, "You think I'm not serious, when I said I would give up the album, for you, B?" 'B'? My old nickname? I didn't answer. He said, "Listen to this.." He clicked on a few things and music filled the room, as did his voice...

'What would you do if I gave it all to you
    And traded in the limelight?
    What would you say if I threw it all away
    just to be with you for one night?

What would I (turn your head back?)
    Would you take my hand?
    (Would you not be so senseless?)
    Girl, I will do anything.

For this one night we only got one night
    I'm looking in your eyes they're taking me over.
    Girl just one night,
    We've only got one night
    we see the sunrise
    before its all over.

Till the night fades away,
    in my arms you will stay
    For this one night
    we've only got one night
    yeah this is our last night
    before its all over

whoa oh oh
    whoa oh oh

What if I told you that I have always loved you
    and never got a fair shot?
    What if you knew that when I look at you
    with someone else,
    it makes my heart stop?

But would you keep me chasin'?
    Would you (turn it back)
    Girl won't you give me something?
    'Cause I've given everything.

Whoa oh oh
    Whoa oh oh

I can't find peace without you
    I can't feel nothing
    when you gone
    I won't be (sure to find you)
    Now here we are....'

The music faded out; the song ended. It was clear that Jesse wrote this. Was he serious, though? He was completely and utterly nuts! But, I already knew that. I turned to him and said....

(A/N: Ok, how do you want this story to end? Please comment! The songs are 'You Found Me' - The Fray, and of course, 'One Night' - Jesse McCartney.)
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Its Not A Date 690817 moreeeee
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm

awww yes. Please post more!!! (= thanks for writting it again.... <33333333333

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 pm