JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
rhiannanxX
jessecraze
JesseMacNY
7 posters

Its Not A Date

opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Its Not A Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Its Not A Date

Post  opanda4 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm

oh my gosh! this is so good!Smile thanks for writing!!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm

opanda4 wrote:oh my gosh! this is so good!Smile thanks for writing!!

Wow, thank you! You're welcome! Smile Thanks for reading. Smile
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Aww I loved it! Smile
    I got kinda sad when he started singing One Night lol it fits perfectly with the story! I think you should continue it. <333 Very Happy
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 am

bri this story is soo good! awesome stuff girl! Very Happy I love you Its Not A Date - Page 2 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 am

Posting more for Miss Amp, Becca and Dana..

The song in this chapter is Burned by Hilary Duff.

Jesse's POV (Surprise, surprise!)

Why the hell won't she give me a chance? I know that I f*cked sh*t up and everything a year ago, but that doesn't mean that I can't try and make sh*t right! Contrary to what she says, I know she heard me singing The Fray's You Found Me. She stood up after hearing One Night and turned to face me. I couldn't read her expression that was playing on her face. She was being quiet and I knew from experience with her, that her being quiet wasn't a good thing.
    She exhaled a breath that I'm sure, she didn't even know she was holding and looked at me.
    "Jesse. What're you trying to tell me? To say?" I bluntly rolled my eyes at her. She wasn't stupid; I knew that she knew what I was saying- trying to say to her; to tell her. I also knew, that she was simply ignoring what was right in front of her. Which was the fact that, we could make this work, give it a try again. I knew that she knows that I would give up everything- career and everything-, just for a chance again.
    She was afraid of getting hurt again; hell, so am I! But, at least I'M willing to take that chance.
    I said, "You know exactly what I'm trying to say! You're just choosing to ignore it!" she was about to say something but I held up my hand; effectively stopping her. "But, you're just too afraid of what the outcome will be! You never use to be like that!" She rolled HER eyes and crossed her arms. She said, "Are you done now?" I didn't say anything. She went on, "Good. We've been apart for a year and a half! People change during that time! Maybe I just got..stronger." It didn't look to me like she had gotten 'stronger'. It just looked like he closed herself off to everyone. Everyone, except Emma. I know what I didn't wasn't clever, but dammit. I didn't say anything else and she just shook her head and walked out of the room. A minute later I heard my front door open and then softly close.
    I notice that she left her bag sitting on the floor. I went and picked it up and searched for her phone. I wanted to get Emme's number. I actually use to hang out with her, once upon time..
    I eventually found her phone through the mess of things in her bag and searched through her contacts. I found it under "Em". I pressed "Talk" and put it to my ear. It rang a few times and then, "Hey, I thought you were at Jesse's?" I smirked and said, "It's not Brianna. It's-" She cut me off and said, F*ck.. Jesse? What the hell are you doing with her phone? Including calling me?" I said, "She left her bag here when she left a few minutes ago..look, I wanted..need to talk to you." I heard her sigh and then she said, "What the hell did you do? And, just what makes you think I'd want to talk to you?" I rolled my eyes and said, "You know, we use to be close, at one point." She laughed and said, "Yeah. That was BEFORE you decided to take a run with the hollywood slut mill." I grimaced and wanted to have a comeback for her, but knew she was right. She said, "If you honestly want to know what she feels like, listen to a song called Burned," she gave me the artist's name and i thanked her and hung up. I looked it up on Youtube and found it and played it..

"I got an imaginary shield around me,
    But nobody's ever really gotten through.
    I keep thinking they're gonna break m free,
    But they never do, no.

When somebody knocking, when somebody wants me,
    When somebody's trying to love m completely,
    I get scared; don't know how it works.
    Will somebody save me or will I get burned?
    Don't wanna get burned.

There's a thickness in the air,
    Weighing heavy on my heart,
    Why can't I just fit in?
    Why can't I do what everyone else does?

People come around like a storm
    When you least expect them to
    For me I run for cover when I should
    Really face the truth.

What's wrong with me?
    I get lonely in a crowd
    Everyone is smiling
    But I make myself left out."

I sat back on my couch after listening to it. Sure, it was another artist's song and lyrics, but evidently it was she felt. I called Emma back and she answered with, "I take it you listened to it?" I sighed and said, "Yes. That's how she..feels?" Emma cleared her throat and said, "Yes. There's a part in there that explains her perfectly. Look, she's kill me if she ever found out that I told you ANY of this; let alone gave you the song to listen to." I smirked and said, "I won't say a word." Emma said, "Yeah, 'kay. She's gonna lose this fight with you." I said, "Maybe." Emma said, "I told her before she went to your house earlier today, that she would lose this fight against. She may appear strong on the outside, and, I know that she wants to be strong, but she's gonna lose the battle against you." I frowned and said, "There's no battle, Emma. This is totally up to her. I would give up everything, for her." Emma sighed and said, "And that's probably the problem, Jesse! Jesse, you know her, just as well as I do! Granted, you weren't around for that year and a half" I flinched but didn't say anything and she continued on, "But, I promise you, that she DOES know that you would give up anything and everything, to be with her. And, I think that kind of...scares her. She doesn't want you to give up everything, just for her. To her, she's not worth it." I exhaled and sighed. I said, "Except that...that she IS worth it! My career's only gonna get busier and more hectic after the album comes out. We won't be able to...try, again, if it isn't now." Emma sighed and said, "Like you said, it's completely up to her, right? Let it be until then. I gotta go. She just got here. Leave it alone. It's all I can tell ya. Bye." I hung up and tossed my phone uselessly to the other end of the couch and laid back to sleep.

(A/N: I wrote most of this at 3A.M., ao if there're any mistakes in the lyrics, sorry! There're clues in this chapter as to what happened between the two of them the year and a half before! Hope you enjoy and please, comment!Smile )
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 pm

awesome. Post more soon <3
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 pm

post more please

Sponsored content