JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+10
ctryfan1980
Tshana4Jesse
JessexBroadway
JMacLover09
Young Love
NikajMac
jessefan
Skysthelimit
theone_bettytam
babygirl49392
14 posters

'Have It All' Track-by-Track

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Have It All' Track-by-Track

Post  jessefan Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 am

I though they forgot about the track-by-track.

It's nice to see that "Tonight Is Your Night" was the first song that made it on the album.

The version I have, you can tell it was done earlier.

I wonder what the studio version will sound like. Very Happy
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:33 pm

haha i really forgot all about this ... how many more songs do we have to preview?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:21 am

Next on the list...

I Don't Normally Do This
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:14 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Next on the list...

I Don't Normally Do This

I hope Jesse didn't over-promote this song because now I'm SO looking forward to listening to it.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:28 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Next on the list...

I Don't Normally Do This

I'm guessing the way Jesse talked about this song, it sounds like something he wouldn't do.

So it will be interesting to hear Smile
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:21 am

I'm tired of waiting for the damn album to come out
    Tshana4Jesse
    Tshana4Jesse

Number of posts : 8
    Hobbies : Listening to Music, Mostly Jesse << Fit and thinking of Aaron Johnson He is this proper fit Guys LOL

'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 2 Empty I totally can't wait

Post  Tshana4Jesse Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:46 pm

I want it NOWWWWWW
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:46 pm

haha we only have maybe ... a month or so to wait?? *hopefully less*
    Tshana4Jesse
    Tshana4Jesse

Hobbies : Listening to Music, Mostly Jesse << Fit and thinking of Aaron Johnson He is this proper fit Guys LOL

'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 2 Empty WHAT

Post  Tshana4Jesse Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:35 pm

I thought it was coming out 28th of december :S.....What time does it come out in the UK
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 am

Tshana4Jesse wrote:I thought it was coming out 28th of december :S.....What time does it come out in the UK

I went on amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Have-All-Jesse-Mccartney/dp/B0049EBS5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1288627157&sr=8-1 and they had it down as import. So I'm guessing it's not getting released officially. It was coming out on the 28th but it got pushed back to an early 2011 release.
    Tshana4Jesse
    Tshana4Jesse

'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 2 Empty OMG

Post  Tshana4Jesse Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:34 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Imma have to wait for ages :'( ohhhhh, Do you know the exact day it comes out. Thanks for look on amazon Smile
    ctryfan1980

Number of posts : 7

'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 2 Empty "Undo"

Post  ctryfan1980 Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 pm

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Next is 'Undo"... It sounds very sexy and 'adult'. lol. But this was the one that I was the least interested in hearing just going off the title, but now I can't wait to hear it! Smile

Undo

What does everyone think?
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Next is 'Undo"... It sounds very sexy and 'adult'. lol. But this was the one that I was the least interested in hearing just going off the title, but now I can't wait to hear it! Smile

Undo

Slowest song = Can't wait to listen to it. Very Happy
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:14 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Next is 'Undo"... It sounds very sexy and 'adult'. lol. But this was the one that I was the least interested in hearing just going off the title, but now I can't wait to hear it! Smile

Undo

I really can't wait to hear this!!! It sounds amazing!!! Very Happy
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:10 pm

nice ... Undo sounds awesome =)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 pm

And here we have it ladies... THE TITLE TRACK!! lol.

Have It All

I wish that he would have said more about it, like he did the others, but I can't complain too much since we have gotten to heard it already. And I do LOVE it! Very Happy
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 am

babygirl49392 wrote:And here we have it ladies... THE TITLE TRACK!! lol.

Have It All

I wish that he would have said more about it, like he did the others, but I can't complain too much since we have gotten to heard it already. And I do LOVE it! Very Happy

Same here!! but I've heard the song, well live anyway, so i can't wait to hear the studio version Smile

Hopefully we haven't got long to wait now Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:44 pm

jessefan wrote:

Have It All

Same here!! but I've heard the song, well live anyway, so i can't wait to hear the studio version Smile

actually I really hope he releases Have it all before Feb. 15! I want it to my birthday <3
    And yeah! I'm also really excited about it! At first I was afraid that he wouldn't top Departure, but I've heard songs like I think she likes me and One night and was really surprised! They're great :-D ha! Can't wait!!!!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:55 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Have It All

actually I really hope he releases Have it all before Feb. 15! I want it to my birthday <3
    And yeah! I'm also really excited about it! At first I was afraid that he wouldn't top Departure, but I've heard songs like I think she likes me and One night and was really surprised! They're great :-D ha! Can't wait!!!!!

Yea, I agree with both of you. I've only heard the live version and can't wait to hear the studio one. I'm really hoping that he releases it soon, but I understand why he pushed it back. I'm glad that he never wants to give us anything less than perfect in his mind or that he's not 110% happy with. Very Happy
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 pm

And now... One of everyone's favorites (from what I've seen all over the web anyway lol).

Mrs. Mistake

Awe... So, he still thinks about a relationship with Katie. (?) :,) So sweet.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:And now... One of everyone's favorites (from what I've seen all over the web anyway lol).

Mrs. Mistake

Yea, so he is still missing the old days. We as fans as well. I don't know... When Jesse's with Katie, things feel so comfortable. I was happy for him too.
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:And now... One of everyone's favorites (from what I've seen all over the web anyway lol).

Mrs. Mistake

Yea, so he is still missing the old days. We as fans as well. I don't know... When Jesse's with Katie, things feel so comfortable. I was happy for him too.

You're not the only one that feels that way. I personally think that Katie was/is the best thing that ever happened to him 'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 2 690817 People think that she really hurt him, but I don't think she did. She truly and genuinely loved Jesse with all her heart and just did what she thought was best for the both of them. Anyone who thinks otherwise does not know what real love is Evil or Very Mad I don't think the majority of JMACkers (JMAC fans) give her the credit she deserves because without Katie, we wouldn't have these amazing songs. Without her, "Bleeding Love" would've never came to be and Leona Lewis wouldn't have had that hit song that put her on the map in the first place. I literally cried the first time I heard "Mrs. Mistake" because it was so sad and beautiful at the same time. Jesse looked so happy when they were together. I'm not saying that Jesse isn't happy now, I'm saying that he looked a little happier then than now. She kept him focused and grounded. I know some people think that she only used him to get fame, but she's DAVID CASSIDY'S DAUGHTER for crying out loud! She seriously wouldn't need Jesse for fame. Katie worked hard for her success and Jesse supported her. They were a great couple that ended too soon.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm

JesseMAC22 wrote:
    You're not the only one that feels that way. I personally think that Katie was/is the best thing that ever happened to him 'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 2 690817 People think that she really hurt him, but I don't think she did. She truly and genuinely loved Jesse with all her heart and just did what she thought was best for the both of them. Anyone who thinks otherwise does not know what real love is Evil or Very Mad I don't think the majority of JMACkers (JMAC fans) give her the credit she deserves because without Katie, we wouldn't have these amazing songs. Without her, "Bleeding Love" would've never came to be and Leona Lewis wouldn't have had that hit song that put her on the map in the first place. I literally cried the first time I heard "Mrs. Mistake" because it was so sad and beautiful at the same time. Jesse looked so happy when they were together. I'm not saying that Jesse isn't happy now, I'm saying that he looked a little happier then than now. She kept him focused and grounded. I know some people think that she only used him to get fame, but she's DAVID CASSIDY'S DAUGHTER for crying out loud! She seriously wouldn't need Jesse for fame. Katie worked hard for her success and Jesse supported her. They were a great couple that ended too soon.

Agreed! And it's my understanding that they are still close and remained friends. Now, if she just used him and 'hurt' him so bad, I'm positive that he wouldn't still talk to her, let alone hang out and be friends with her. It just came to a point where it would hold one of their careers back, and the that person would probably end up resenting the other, if they were to stay together. Sometimes breaking up really is the only option, even if that is the last possible thing you want to do. Besides if they are really meant to be together, then it'll find a way eventually. Very Happy
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:54 pm

I very much like Katie! I'm a fan of hers. I think she is a great actress and a very very sweet girl! And as you can see I have a picture of them together because I think they are probably one of the cutest couples ever.. 'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 2 690817 You can just see how much they loved each other when they were together.. And you can still hear and see how I think Jesse still loves her.. I like they are friends now, cause maybe someday they'll get to more again.. Very Happy
    I remember watching an interview with him where he said tat he really think they will get back together at some point.. It was a while ago actually. I think 2 years ago.. But still. I think there is hope for them still.. especially when Jesse still feels that way about her.. Or we dont know if he's still in love with her, but that's the impression I get because he still writes AMAZING love songs about her and their relationship, and most of the time how he regrets letting her go or how he still wants her back.. Smile He dated a lot of other girls but they didn't take it further like in a relationship because I think he still wants Katie..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:19 am