JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+10
ctryfan1980
Tshana4Jesse
JessexBroadway
JMacLover09
Young Love
NikajMac
jessefan
Skysthelimit
theone_bettytam
babygirl49392
14 posters

'Have It All' Track-by-Track

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

'Have It All' Track-by-Track - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Have It All' Track-by-Track

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm

I totally agree with all of you. Jesse was happier back then. We could all feel that. And seriously, a guy like Jesse, with good look and as a Hollywood star, remains single for 3 years!? You gotta be kidding me. We all know that he still misses the old days. And that line in Mrs. Mistake, "Now every other I compare to her", God that line kills me. In HK/Asia, fans hate it when their idols have girlfriends or get married. Any artist who does that loses some of his fans. The fans seriously think that they have a chance to be her/his boy/girlfriend or even husband/wife. I personally think that's ridiculous. I want Jesse to be happy. I wonder who will finally be his Mrs. Right. And I like Katie because Jesse liked her and he was so happy with her. She made him a better person.
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 am

reading all these comments made me think... part of me wants to believe it's only a song. that he doesn't mean anything by the lyrics, and we're reading too much into this. while this may be true, the other part of me thinks this is how he really feels. (most likely about Katie) in interviews he'd say that his love life was put on hold for his album or a movie or something else. maybe he just wanted to distract himself by keeping busy? (or maybe i really am reading too much into this...) i remember when he was rumored to be dating some girl i felt incredibly jealous. why? i have this irrational idea that we're going to get married. but hey, who doesn't think that? lol but seriously, i also remember thinking that as long as he's happy, i'm happy. i know that he's going to date many people and eventually find that special someone. i know a lot of fans are going to hate his future girlfriends (and i can sort of understand where they are coming from) but i don't think i will.. unless she gives me a reason to lol. but when Jesse and Katie were dating i wasn't really a huge fan, so i can't say that i loved them together or anything. but i can say that from the pictures and videos i've seen, they looked adorable together! Jesse definitely deserves the best, whether that's Katie or not. i think no matter who he chooses i'm just going to have to suck up my pride and be happy for him lol Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 am

theone_bettytam wrote:I totally agree with all of you. Jesse was happier back then. We could all feel that. And seriously, a guy like Jesse, with good look and as a Hollywood star, remains single for 3 years!? You gotta be kidding me. We all know that he still misses the old days. And that line in Mrs. Mistake, "Now every other I compare to her", God that line kills me. In HK/Asia, fans hate it when their idols have girlfriends or get married. Any artist who does that loses some of his fans. The fans seriously think that they have a chance to be her/his boy/girlfriend or even husband/wife. I personally think that's ridiculous. I want Jesse to be happy. I wonder who will finally be his Mrs. Right. And I like Katie because Jesse liked her and he was so happy with her. She made him a better person.

I agree. And I've noticed there are fans like that all over the world, for whoever their fave celebs/idols are. I think that it's kinda just part of nature and an emotion that we have to experience to truly grow. I used to be that way about Justin Timberlake before he went solo. I'm still a huge fan of his, because I've followed him since his MMC days and I was 8. But I don't have the 'urge' to have to know EVERYTHING he is during day in and day out. Make sense?

opanda4 wrote:reading all these comments made me think... part of me wants to believe it's only a song. that he doesn't mean anything by the lyrics, and we're reading too much into this. while this may be true, the other part of me thinks this is how he really feels. (most likely about Katie) in interviews he'd say that his love life was put on hold for his album or a movie or something else. maybe he just wanted to distract himself by keeping busy? (or maybe i really am reading too much into this...) i remember when he was rumored to be dating some girl i felt incredibly jealous. why? i have this irrational idea that we're going to get married. but hey, who doesn't think that? lol but seriously, i also remember thinking that as long as he's happy, i'm happy. i know that he's going to date many people and eventually find that special someone. i know a lot of fans are going to hate his future girlfriends (and i can sort of understand where they are coming from) but i don't think i will.. unless she gives me a reason to lol. but when Jesse and Katie were dating i wasn't really a huge fan, so i can't say that i loved them together or anything. but i can say that from the pictures and videos i've seen, they looked adorable together! Jesse definitely deserves the best, whether that's Katie or not. i think no matter who he chooses i'm just going to have to suck up my pride and be happy for him lol Smile

Yea, I understand. He always looked so happy when he was with Katie. And they just compliment each other so well. But at that time, especially towards the end of their relationship, their styles went separate ways. She always looked so glammed up and gorgeous, while Jesse was always more laidback and relaxed but still gorgeous in his own right. So, I think that at that time, they were growing apart already. But that doesn't mean that they are meant to be and can't grow back together. Know what I mean?

But I definitely agree. As long as he's happy, then we, as his fans, should be happy for him too.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:47 pm

awesome i'm getting more exited each day lol
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

i miss Katie as well. i think the majority of his top fans all share the same opinion: we want her back! haha maybe one day ...
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:53 am

Really hoping they post the next/last one soon. And with the official 'Have It All' release date. (I'm assuming that's why they haven't posted it yet anyway.)
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:08 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Really hoping they post the next/last one soon. And with the official 'Have It All' release date. (I'm assuming that's why they haven't posted it yet anyway.)

Yup! Seasons ( My love will never change) is the last song... and they haven't posted anything about Jesse for weeks..
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Really hoping they post the next/last one soon. And with the official 'Have It All' release date. (I'm assuming that's why they haven't posted it yet anyway.)

Yup! Seasons ( My love will never change) is the last song... and they haven't posted anything about Jesse for weeks..

Yea, I know! I really do hate feeling this disconnected from him. Crying or Very sad
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 pm

SEASONS

While JJJ still hasn’t heard of a new release date for the 23-year-old musician’s upcoming album, Have It All, we still have a track to share with you!

Jesse told us of the last song on the record, “We had a tough time figuring out what to call this song because there were so many possibilities. It’s called ‘Seasons (My Love Will Never Change)’ and it’s a really good, feel good type of song. It has a old-school kind of vibe to it. It’s a song that I will be playing live and very soulful, piano driven.”

“It’s a song that says, no matter what happens, highs or lows, that love is the most important thing; nothing is going to stop us from ruling the world. It’s a great record and one of my favorites,” Jesse added, “and that’s the album.”

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/03/07/track-by-track-with-jesse-mccartney-seasons/#ixzz1FwBXOJZM
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 pm

NikajMac wrote:SEASONS

While JJJ still hasn’t heard of a new release date for the 23-year-old musician’s upcoming album, Have It All, we still have a track to share with you!

Jesse told us of the last song on the record, “We had a tough time figuring out what to call this song because there were so many possibilities. It’s called ‘Seasons (My Love Will Never Change)’ and it’s a really good, feel good type of song. It has a old-school kind of vibe to it. It’s a song that I will be playing live and very soulful, piano driven.”

“It’s a song that says, no matter what happens, highs or lows, that love is the most important thing; nothing is going to stop us from ruling the world. It’s a great record and one of my favorites,” Jesse added, “and that’s the album.”

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/03/07/track-by-track-with-jesse-mccartney-seasons/#ixzz1FwBXOJZM

Thanks for posting this! I admittedly haven't been checking on it daily anymore because they gap kept getting bigger/longer between each post. lol. Smile

But, since I've heard the live version of this, I love this song already! But I'm anxious to hear the studio version and to know if they changed anything significantly on it for the album since that performance is from 2009! Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 pm

sweet! now they've got them all listed ... we need the actual cd to come out =)

please soon!!!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Tue May 24, 2011 11:57 am

Is this album ever going to come out?? lol!!!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Tue May 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Hopefully this year and not 2012? :-)
    Ahh we just need to be even MORE patient... :-P
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 am

NikajMac wrote:Hopefully this year and not 2012? :-)
    Ahh we just need to be even MORE patient... :-P

I can't wait lol!! Yea, hopefully it will be out this year Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 am