JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+14
JMrocks1988
aalliinnaaaaa
Audrine
starrynights
Skysthelimit
heathermarie
teej1234567
theone_bettytam
Jmaclover16
l0vinxJeSsE
jessecraze
JessexBroadway
sami20
babygirl49392
18 posters

My Baby (A JMac Story)

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

My Baby (A JMac Story) Empty My Baby (A JMac Story)

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey! I'm not sure if anyone will even read this. But I'm been aching for someone else's opinion on it. I've been working on this story for at least 8 months, off and on (no point in forcing the story to be written, right?). And so far I have a prologue and 8 chapters, working on chapter 9 right now. Umm, I like to base my stories on actual facts, but the plot is always made up completely by me. This is my first Jesse FF, and my 3rd FF overall. Well, I think that is it. Here's a summary. Please let me know what you think and then I'll start posting the story. These chapters are all pretty long in Microsoft word, anywhere from 5 to 10 pages for the ones written so far, so I'll be posting only one POV at a time, making each chapter into parts. Thanks.

This story is rated PG13, but will get more mature (rated M/R) as it progresses.

Also, I ask for at least 3 reviews/replies before each new post.

Summary:

This is the story of Shawn Parker's life. She sees her whole life as average. From her looks, to her family, to her dating history. She isn't the prettiest girl in school that every girl wants to be and every guy wants to date. She's not from the big city where everyone is so sophisticated and too mature to act like a kid. She doesn't date the jocks or the all 'too' popular guys in school. But she doesn't date the brainiacs/nerds either. It's all... just... so... average! And she's certain it will always be that way. So, she's come to terms with it.

That is until she goes on vacation with her family. To where else but the big NYC, the Big Apple, the one, the only, NEW YORK CITY! Where she meets someone who changes her life forever.

So, yes, this is the story of an average, normal everyday girl's life as she grows up to be your average, normal everyday woman. Right?

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

My Baby (A JMac Story) Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Characters **Updated*Dec. 6, 2010**

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Here's the characters and the story key.

Chapter Titles - Violet
    Place and Time - Green
    Flashbacks - Red and Italic
    Shawn's POV - Blue
    Jesse's POV - Orange
    Greg's POV - Dark Blue
    Chris' POV - Dark Red
    Matt's POV - Indigo
    Frankie's POV - Olive
    Anyone Else's POV - Black
    Thoughts - Italic
    Song Lyrics - Centered and Italic
    Word Emphasis - Bold and/or ALL CAPS

Female Lead: Shawn Lynn Parker

Female Lead's Family:
    Mom- Debbie Anders
    Dad- Mike Parker
    Brother- Austin Parker
    Step-dad- Brian Anders
    Step-mom- Lori Parker
    Step-brothers- Nathan and Darren Clayborne and Brenden Anders
    Step-sister- Hilary Anders

Female Lead's Friends:
    Best friend- Makensie Williams
    High school friends- Kaylea Mitchell and Alaina Martin
    College friends/roommates- Natasha Bennett and Samantha Young

Female Lead's Friends' Families:
    Makensie's Mom- Becky Williams
    (More will be added as needed)

Female Lead's Boyfriends:
    High school- Clark Olsen
    College- Daniel Brattin

Male Lead: Jesse McCartney

Male Lead's Family:
    Mom- Ginger McCartney
    Dad- Scot McCartney
    Sister- Lea McCartney
    Brother- Timmy McCartney

Male Lead's Friends:
    Dream Street- Greg Raposo, Chris Trousdale, Frankie Galasso, and Matt Ballinger
    High school friends- Adam, Derek, Lucas, and Jon

Male Lead's Friends' Families:
    Raposos- Maryann, Octovio, Amanda, Danielle, and Nicole
    Trousdales/Pasks- Helen, Ronnie, Tracy, Nick, and Ryan
    Galassos- Lisa and Frank
    Ballingers- Lynn, Michael, and David

Male Lead's Work Team:
    Dream Street's Choreographer- Claudia Swan
    Dream Street's Producers/Managers- Louis Baldonieri and Brian Lukow
    Dream Street's Bus Driver: Arnie
    Manager- Sherry Kondor and Ginger McCartney
    Merchandise Manager- Bonnie Gallanter
    Publicist- Bob
    Bodyguard- Bill Bausman
    Summerland cast- Lori Loughlin, Shawn Christian, Merrin Dungey, Ryan Kwanten, Kay Panabaker, Nick Benson, Taylor Cole, Sara Paxton, Zac Efron, and Danielle Savre

Male Lead's Band(s):
    2003- Background Vocals- Sharisse Francisco and Karina LaGravinese, Background Vocals and Keyboards- Katie Spencer, Bass guitar- Pete Chema, Lead guitar- Dillon Kondor, Drums- Alex Russek
    2004-2007- Lead guitar/Musical Director- Dory Lobel, Rhythm guitar/Background vocals- Reeve Carney, Bass guitar- Andre De Santanna, Keyboards- Mitchell Yoshida, Drums- Karen Teperberg, Background vocals- Julie Dickens and Margeaux Fernandez
    2008-present- Guitar- Dave Wood, Background Vocals: Aaron Bereal and Phil Holland, Bass Guitar and Keyboards- Nando Raio, Drums and Band Director- Nisan Stewart, Keyboards- Gerald Haddon, and David Haddon (Does anyone know what David plays?)

Male Lead's Girlfriends:
    Long-term- Katie Cassidy
    Hangout/Group dates- Aubrey O'Day, Danielle Panabaker, Hayden Panettiere

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 18 times in total
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Prologue

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Disclaimer:
    This story is written strictly for entertainment reasons. I do not own or know Jesse McCartney or any one affiliated with him. Even though some of the events and places in this story are factual, the entire plot is completely made up by me and therefore never happened.

Author’s Note:
    I have worked beyond hard on this story and I’m nowhere near done with it at the present time. Constructive criticism is welcome; however, please keep rude and disrespectful comments to yourself. I wouldn’t say something rude about something that you are proud of and worked countless hours, weeks, months on. So, all I’m asking is that you respect the same of me. Thank you. I hope that you enjoy reading my story.

Prologue: "The Best Day of My Life"

Today is the best day of my life. Today, the third Saturday in July, the year: 2014, the day: 19th. At 4 o'clock p.m. on this day, I'll marry the love of my life. So, that makes today the best day of my life right? If you said yes, you'd be ever so slightly wrong. I mean, don't get me wrong, it is definitely going to be up at the top of the list but...

"Mommy! Mommy!" A little 5 year old girl runs into the woman's dressing room. Her blond hair flowing gently behind her. Her bright green eyes shining and glistening in all the natural light of the room. She looks exactly like her father, except she has my hair. It's kind of sad really. But what can you do? I look her over in her little flower girl dress, for the first time noticing the small box in her hands.

"Ali, sweetie, be careful, we don't want anything to happen to your pretty dress before the ceremony, do we?" I reply in a soft, yet stern voice. You know, that voice only mother's can seem to use correctly.

"No Mommy. But Daddy told me to come straight here as fast as I could to give this to you." I know, she's only 5? Yes, she just turned 5 a couple weeks ago, well; actually I guess it was a little over a month ago now. Wow, I can't believe it's already been a month. Where does all the time go? Oh! Anyway. She has always been very advanced for her age.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I wonder what it could be. You want to help me open it?" I ask her as I walk over to a bench, the box in one hand and her hand in the other.

"Yea!" She nods her head so fast; her chin hits her chest each time.

"OK, then come over here." She quickly comes up to me and climbs onto my lap. She starts on one end of the wrapping paper and I start on the other. Once the paper is off, she throws it on the floor, I laugh at her excitement. You'd think it was her present with how she is acting. Then she pulls the top of the cream colored box off and I take out the black velvet one. She opens it as well.

"Mommy! It's so pretty!"

"Yes, baby, it is. Can you help me put it on?"

"Sure, Mommy!" I carefully take the diamond bracelet out of the box and I help her with the clasp as I move it onto my left wrist. Once we get it on, I look down at her and gently move her hair off her forehead before kissing it.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"You look really pretty."

"Thank you baby. You look very pretty too."

I look at her again. She's just sitting on my lap playing with my bracelet, looking at my ring. My engagement ring that her daddy gave me about a year ago. It was simple, and yet so elegant. He has always had a good taste in jewelry. I softly kiss her forehead again before reaching into my bag and pulling out a present of my own.

"Do you want to do me a favor, sweetie?"

"What?" She asks finally looking up at me.

"Take this to Daddy?"

"OK, Mommy!" She hops off my lap and starts to run away again. I just shake my head and laugh at my daughter.

Anyway, as I was saying before. In fact the actual best day of my life is the day that the best and most precious person ever entered my life. The day was Tuesday, June 9, 2009. Sure there was some fighting and everything else. Considering how it all happened and everything but I'll tell you about that when the right time comes. Little Miss Alexia Marie. She is our pride and joy. Well, I can't leave her father out, now can I. She's is a total Daddy's girl, just like I was, well, technically still am.

As for me, well, I'm Miss Shawn Lynn Parker, soon to be Mrs. I'm 28 years old. And I have the luxury of being able to be a stay at home mom. The best job I could ever ask for. Of course it took a lot of persuading to get me to agree at first but now, I wouldn't give it up for the world. I have long light brown hair, which I just got blond highlights in a few days ago, that reaches my mid-back. It also has natural red highlights, thanks to my mom having natural red hair, but she hates red hair, so she always dies her hair brown. But anyway. I have an older brother, Austin. He's 3 years and a day older. No joke. But I was stubborn, well still am, and was almost a month late. Granted this is back in the day when doctors believed the baby will come when they are ready. They would only induce labor if something was wrong with the baby. But moving on. I'm from a small town in Missouri. But I've lived in Washington and now live in West Hollywood. Well, enough about me. You'll learn everything there is to know eventually.

I stand up and look in the mirror. My white gown flows down reaching my ankles. The halter bodice is embroidered with diamonds and pearl beads in a floral pattern. It's fitted perfectly to show off my soft curves. My shoes are satin matching the dress and have a floral stitching as well. My hair is down and curled in soft tendrils with my tiara and veil sitting on top my head. My makeup is natural, bringing out the colors of my hazel eyes and enhancing on the shape of my lips. Over all, I look like I just walked out of a bridal magazine. And even more over I can't believe this day is finally here. Mostly, I just can't believe my life has played out the way it has. I hear the door open, taking me out of my self-examination of my appearance. I turn around and smile at the four men in front of me. I can still remember the first time I ever met them. It was 13 years ago. But again, we'll get to that soon enough.

"Well, hello gorgeous." Chris states trying to flirt. I've gotten very good at not letting it affect me over the years though. But it was rather hard in the beginning. I'm mean, he was just so hot. Well still is but I'm not attracted to him like I was back then. Actually, he was my favorite before I got to meet them and became such great friends with them all.

I just laugh and walk over. As I approach them, they looked me over more closely.

"Damn!" I turn and eye the Italian with a smile playing on my lips.

"What was that Frank?" I ask him with a slight giggle.

"Um...well...n...noth...nothing." He stutters at me.

"Sure dude, we totally believe you there." Chris rolls his eyes at Frank's "smoothness", well lack thereof anyway.

"Shut up Chris."

"Well, you guys clean up rather nicely yourselves. But what are you guys doing in here? Aren't you supposed to be with my groom?"

"Yes, we are. But he's ready and out meeting the guests with your daughter." Greg exclaims still laughing a little at our friends' antics. He has to be the one I spend the most time with, other than my fiancé of course. He is my best friend nowadays. I walk over to him and give him a hug and then make my way to the others.

"Well, we came mostly to let you know that you have about 10 minutes left." Matt answers my question, after noticing no one else was going to.

"Well, that and just to check you out." Chris gives me that infamous little half smile of his as his eyes scan me up and down. I just roll my eyes and look back to Matt.

"Thanks Matt. That's sweet of you."

"Do you need any help with anything?"

"No, Frank, but thanks anyway."

"Where are all your helpers anyway?"

"Funny Chris. They're called bridesmaids. And don't you try anything with any of them. I mean it. But, um, good question. I believe they're still in the bathroom, I guess. That's where they said they would be anyway."

"Hey, Pumpkin. You ready? They need us to line up."

"Yea, Daddy. Where is everyone? Is Ali still with her father?"

"Yea, he still has her. And everyone else is already in the hall." He turns to the guys.

"Do you want to go grab Ali and bring her to her place in line?" He asks Greg. My dad has always liked Greg. They get along great. Almost like father and son.

"Sure Mr. Parker. No Problem." Greg replies as he turns and starts to push the others out the door.

All the guys give me another hug, wish me congratulations, and walk out. I look up at my dad just as the photographer comes in. She quickly takes the picture before we turn to look at her.

"C'mon, everyone is waiting." I quickly grab my bouquet and Ali's flower basket that's filled with silk rose petals. Then I walk over to where Dad is holding the door open waiting for me.

"OK, Daddy, it's now or never." I laugh and take a deep calming breath. I lead him out to the doors heading into the church. I look up at him again, just as the wedding march starts and the doors open. I look back and see all our friends and family standing watching us. And my best friends and the guys standing at the altar with the preacher and the love of my life. We slowly start walking up to them. My eyes lock with his. And I can't move them away, even if I wanted to. I see my life in his eyes. Past, future, and most importantly, the present, well, at this moment anyway, just this one solitary moment.

This is the story of my life. My life before meeting my future husband and the father of my beautiful daughter. Before meeting all our friends, who are our big social circle. And now I can hardly picture life without any of them. So, again, this is the story of my life. My life with and without, before and after, one Jesse McCartney.

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

My Baby (A JMac Story) Empty Re: My Baby (A JMac Story)

Post  sami20 Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 pm

I so want to read this i like it.
    pms
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Great:)
    Love it. And hopefully we'll continue to get more members here
    for more fans to read your fic.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:18 am

Thanks so much! I hope so too. I'm thinking that I'm going to ask for 3 reviews/replies every time before I update! That's a reasonable number right?
    sami20
    sami20

Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:09 pm

yes thats reasonable.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter One Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Chapter One Part One - "When You Wish Upon a Star":

"Honey! It's time!" Debbie Parker yells to her husband.

"OK, I've got the suitcase. Let's hurry. We can drop Austin off on the way." Mike Parker replies to his wife as he straps their son in the car seat. Then gets in the driver's seat and heads to his mom's as fast as he can. They are having their second baby. And hopefully today is that day; they have already waited about a month longer than normal. They get to the house and he quickly runs Austin inside and heads for the hospital. Once at Memorial Hospital, he quickly runs in and gets a wheelchair then takes his wife inside. He gets her checked in and then leaves briefly to park the car. Once back inside Debbie is already hooked up to everything and is getting the epidural for the pain. Now, they just have to wait for the time to come to push. Till then there’s just a lot of ice chips and squeezing of hands.

~~About 6 Hours Later~~

"And...it's a...beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!!" the doctor exclaims to the Parkers, holding up a screaming baby. He hands her off to a nurse to get cleaned up, weighed, and everything. They wrap her in a pink blanket and put on a pink hat with the hospital's logo then hand her off to the proud parents.

Sunday, December 8, 1985. A cold, dreary winter day in southwest Missouri to most, but for the Parkers' whole family, it's a great day. It's the day that Mike and Debbie welcome their daughter to the world. It's the day that 3 year old Austin becomes a big brother. It's the day that Shawn Lynn Parker was born.

~~Almost 15 and a Half Years Later~Wednesday, May 16, 2001~1:20 PM~~

"Ah, freedom!!" The 3 girls laugh. "Yes! Summer vacation is finally here!! We are officially sophomores ladies!" A 15 year old Shawn laughingly exclaims as her and her friends exit the school for the last time for about 2 and a half months.

"Hey, Shawn, when are you leaving for New York again?" Her friend Kaylea Mitchell asks. She's 15 and moved here towards the beginning of 8th grade from Colorado. People always get her and Shawn mixed up. They are a lot alike, have a lot of similar tastes. But neither of them thinks they look alike. They both have dirty blond/light brown hair. But Shawn never lets her's get past her shoulders and always has light blond highlights in it. Whereas Kaylea never dies her's and always has it at least to her shoulders. They are the same height (5'4") and body build (not too heavy, not too thin, mostly muscle). They both also have hazel eyes. But that is where the similarities end, at least for physical features. Well, other than the fact that Kaylea shares Debbie's birthday.

"We leave in 5 days." She replies jumping up and down in excitement.

"Aren't you bummed you won't get to see your dad at all this summer?" Alaina Martin, another friend, asks. She's 14, only a few weeks shy of 15 actually, and was born in California but has lived in Kansas, and now Missouri, her whole life. She moved to this school district in 6th grade. But Shawn and Alaina didn't become friends till 7th, when they had English together. And still they didn't get close until 8th. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She is a couple inches shorter than Kaylea and Shawn. She has a very athletic build and is always outside doing something with her family. They've always been very active. It's always fun to go stay at her house and spend time with them all. She is the youngest out of the group with her birthday at the beginning of June.

~~Shawn's POV~~

"Well, yeah. But I'll get to spend the whole time that's left when we get back, with him. Which is a little over a week, like 10 days or something. It just sucks because that means that my step-mom is going to be taking me school shopping. I keep trying to get my mom to let me go in New York, but so far no luck." I answer. My parents divorced when I was 8. The divorce was final in January of 1994. I chose to live with Mom since Austin wanted to live with Dad. I didn't want her to be alone. But once our dad just went off and got married, without telling anyone, Austin decided to move in with Mom and our step-dad, Brian. These two new marriages, gave us 3 step-brothers and a step-sister. My step-mom Lori's kids, Nathan, who's 19, and Darren, who's 17. Nathan lives with her and my dad but is going to college a couple hours away, so he only comes home about every other weekend now and of course for the summer. Darren is living with his dad in Arkansas. But he visits on the same weekends that Austin and I do. Then my step-dad's kids, Brenden, who is my age just a month older, and Hilary, who's 13, both live with their mom in Kentucky. We only see them twice a year. They come for the summer and then again for Christmas break. But anyway. For a vacation this year Mom and Brian are taking us to New York City. We're going to be there for about 2 months. And Mom got me tickets to a concert. I haven't heard of the opening group, but I've looked them up online and they're a new boy band and pretty cute, one of them still stands out in my mind, I don't remember his name but his hair is spiked and almost all the pictures I saw of him, he's wearing sunglasses. He’s pretty hot actually. But I love the main act, Aaron Carter! So, it's all good and I'm still so excited. Especially since the only concerts I've been to so far are country artists. Which is cool and everything but I've heard pop concerts are more entertaining. I do have to go with my mom and Hilary but at least Austin, Brenden, and Brian aren't coming. So far I'm thinking that is going to be the highlight of the trip.

"Oh, there's my mom. I'll see you guys later. Call you with details of everything!! And I'll have tons of pictures when I get back!" I quickly give them both a hug and run to the car.

"Hey honey. How was the last day of school?"

"It was good." I said as I buckle the seat belt.

Austin graduated this year, just barely. He got caught skipping during the last week he was supposed to be there (the seniors always get out a week before everyone else and then graduation is the Sunday before the last day), so they made him go until everyone else got out. Otherwise, he'd have to go to summer school to get his diploma. But since he only went half days anyway, he got out about 5 hours before anyone else the whole week. Except today since it was a half day for everyone, which meant that he got out at like 9:15, I had to hear him complain about having to show up for only an hour all week too. It was annoying, but very funny. I was laughing on the inside the whole time.

I turn to look out the window. I'm going to Dad's tonight and then coming back in 4 days to pack before we leave the next day. Austin is supposed to drive down there after work tonight. We pull into the back drive and Dad is already waiting in the front circle drive way. I quickly run inside throwing my backpack down in my room and grab my small duffel bag I had packed the night before.

"Bye Mom. I'll see you in a few days. I love you." I yell as I run out the door.

"Bye. Love you too." She replies.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. I get to spend time with my best friend, Makensie Williams. She's 14 and we've been best friends since the first day of Kindergarten. She and my dad live way out in the country. It's such a small town, that it doesn't even have a population sign. She only lives about three miles down the road from my dad. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She's a few inches taller than me and very slender. We always spend a lot of time together on the weekends I'm down there. But tomorrow we are having a whole family get together, which I'm going to see if she can come to. Since Austin and I are going to be gone all summer and thus going to miss the normal reunion, we're having a mini one. Today is his last day of work. He just quit his job. Which both Mom and Dad say is stupid. But seriously. We are going to be gone for 2 months! They wouldn't have kept his job for him. I don't know why any employer would unless they are required to by law, like for soldiers that go to war and everything. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he called in or just didn't go today. That would be my brother, totally something he would do.

"Hey Pumpkin. How was school?" I laugh at my dad. He has called me that since I was like 1. He's the only person who can get away with it too. Not even Mom is allowed to call me that.

"It was good Daddy. We just watched movies all day. They were having a water fight on the bus on the way home. But I didn't want to have part in it, so I called Mom at lunch and asked her to pick me up instead." I reply.

"That sounds like fun. Why didn't you want to play in it?" He asks.

"Ugh, because the boys on the bus are all jerks and would just gang up on all the girls anyway. And I mean, where's the fun in that for us girls?" He just shakes his head and laughs.

"Where do you want to eat for dinner?" He's always done that. He'll shake it off, laugh it off, and then change the subject. I've always been grateful for that. Even though sometimes I really just wonder what he is thinking when he does it. But at least he knows when to drop stuff. Unlike some parents where they keep questioning and digging for details. At least this is less annoying.

"How about we just get Long John's and take it home for everyone?" I look at him hopeful. Long John Silver's is my favorite place to eat. I've already worn Mom out on it. The day they built one in our town was the best day ever, in my opinion of course.

"OK, sweetie. We can do that." And he heads towards the restaurant. We just go through the drive thru and then start the half hour drive to the house.

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm

aww i liked it.
    post more soon.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Thank you! 2 more reviews/replies and I'll post the rest of chapter 1.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Love it Smile Its great. I hope more people come on the boards and read.
    i love long johns. hahaa;]
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 am

I only read the first part of this story soo far and it's soo cute <33 I will read the actuall first chapter soon and tell ya what I think =D
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter One Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:29 am

LOL. OK, and here is the rest of chapter one!

Chapter One Part Two - "When You Wish Upon a Star":

~~Later That Evening~~

~~Shawn's POV~~

It's after dinner and Austin just arrived at Dad's. We are just sitting around watching drag racing on TV. We have been raised around it. Dad used to race but quit once they found out Mom was having a girl, even though it was only like 60% positive back then. Austin was practically raised at the track for the first 3 years of his life. He was only about a year old when Dad strapped him in his car seat in the passenger seat and took him down the track. We go every Memorial and Labor Day each year. As well as to Mopar Days which is always a weekend in April. This is going to be the first year ever that we miss one of these events. We leave a week before Memorial Day. We're bummed, especially Austin. He goes to the track more often than anyone I know. He goes every weekend once they open for the fun drags. This is like every weekend from like the end of March to the end of September. Dad and Austin even drive to some of the NHRA events. And the ones that are too far away, we always watch on TV, like tonight.

"So, Dad, can Kensie come with us tomorrow?" I look at Dad waiting for an answer.

"Yea, as long as it's OK with her parents." He answers without even looking away from the TV.

"OK, I'm going to go call her now and see what they say." I get up and get the cordless then go to my room for some quiet. I love drag racing but it definitely isn't the quietest sport around, even on TV. I dial the number I've had memorized since I was 5. It starts to ring and then her mom picks up.

"Hello Becky. Is Kensie busy?" I ask.

"Hello Shawn. She's in her room, let me get her." There's a pause. And then Kensie answers the phone.

"Hello?" She questions.

"Hey, Kens. I was wondering if you'd be able to come with us tomorrow. We have that family thing and I wanted you to stay the night too. If you want too." I ask her all in one breath. She laughs at me and then replies.

"Yea, I want too. Just let me go and ask my mom." Then I heard her moving around and her door open. She quickly asks her mom and gets back on the phone.

"She said that it's OK and if you want to then you can stay the next day and night over here. She said that she'll drop me off at 9." She tells me.

"OK. That's cool. We can ask my dad if I can tomorrow after you get here." I reply and then we talk some more for a little while longer before we say goodnight. Once we get off the phone, I change and go to bed.

~~The Next Day~Thursday, May 17, 2001~~

I wake up the next morning and quickly get ready for the day. The family thing is going to be at Grandma's house. Which isn't that far away. Maybe a 5 minute drive. We aren't leaving till about 10:30. But Kensie is going to be arriving at any minute. I hear what sounds like a car driving up, I look out my window and I see Kensie getting out of her mom's car. I quickly go to answer the door. I open it before she even has time to knock.

"Hey Shawn. How are you? Looking forward to your trip?" she asks me as we head into my room to drop off her bag.

"Hey Kens. Yea, I'm good. I can't wait. I just wish you could come too. It would make it much more fun." I reply as we go back into the living room. I turn on the TV, mostly just for noise because I know we will be talking.

"That's good. I wish I could come too. It'd be nice to go somewhere for once." She never gets to go anywhere. Her family doesn't go on vacations. "But did you ever figure out who the opening group is?" she asks me.

"Yea, it's some new boy band that everyone is saying will be the next 'NSYNC. Most of them are our age and then there's one that is like 2 years younger. I don't remember their names." I answer her looking at her.

"Yea? That's cool. They must be pretty good, if they are being compared to them." she replies.

"Yea I know. It kind of makes me even more excited about it." The only thing better than Aaron Carter is ‘NSYNC, in my opinion, of course. I quickly look at the TV and turn the volume down. We keep talking about stuff until everyone else was up and ready.

"Hey, Daddy. Can I stay over at Kensie's tomorrow night? Her mom already said it'd be fine."

"Yea, sure that will be OK. Well, you girls ready?" my dad asks us as he heads to the door.

"Yea." we say at the same time as we follow Austin out the door. We get to Grandma's and talk with everyone and eat lots of home cooked food. We ride the four wheeler and horses. We stay there until close to sunset. Then we all load up in the truck and head home. Once we get back we change for bed and then slip on our flip flops. Kens and I always do this. We'll go outside after dark and just walk on the yellow line in the road. I know what you're thinking, "That's in no way safe." But remember we are in the middle of nowhere, practically no one drives on this road during the day, let alone at night. So, we head out to the road talking and laughing.

"So, do you think you'll like New York?" Kensie asks.

"I'm not sure. I've always wanted to visit. But I'm not too sure that I'll like being there for 2 months. I'm just hoping that being there for so long won't make me hate the place, especially if I love it when we first get there. You know?" I reply, looking at her briefly and then up to the quickly darkening sky.

"Yea, I can understand that. I'm not too sure I'd want to stay there that long either. But at least you get to experience it." She looks up to the sky too.

"Hey, first star. Make a wish." We look at each other, take hands, and then turn back to the star. I know we are 15, well, she's almost 15-her birthday is in the middle of June, and we still wish on stars. Well, yes, because you just never know.

"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight." We chant together, as we have on so many other occasions then close our eyes and make our wishes silently. I wish to meet someone that will make me like New York and who can actually make the trip better and maybe can become a good friend. I thought in my head then open my eyes. We go inside a little while later. We watch TV for a while, everyone else is already asleep. About an hour later, we are both fast asleep on the couches.

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:29 am

Really cute.
    I wonder who the person is going to be.lol
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:05 pm

I love this story alot so far =D I bet the friend she will meet, will be greg??? (we will seee) Can't wait to read more and I promise to post ore of mine. You think I should start at the first chapter, or just post where I left off?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:27 pm

jessecraze wrote:I love this story alot so far =D I bet the friend she will meet, will be greg??? (we will seee) Can't wait to read more and I promise to post ore of mine. You think I should start at the first chapter, or just post where I left off?

I say the first chapter. That way any new members that were never on the old boards will be able to read it and know what is going on.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Awhh thats cute!:]
    Wooo, will her wish come true? Lol
    Can't wait for more!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Two Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Chapter Two Part One - "What's Your Name?":

~~New York City~JFK Airport~Monday, May 21, 2001~3:25 PM~~

~~Shawn's POV~~

Finally, we arrive in New York. After waking up at 2 this morning, yes, 2 AM! In summer! What were my parents thinking? Anyway! We had to rent a car to drive to Kentucky to pick up Brenden and Hilary, and then we got on a plane in Frankfort. SO, here we are almost 13 and a half hours later, finally in New York, in a crowded a** airport at the beginning of rush hour. Aren't we just so lucky? I could have warned them about arriving at this time of day, if they would have asked me, but no, they didn't. So, here we are. With Hilary whining like the baby that she loves to act like she is anytime she's with her dad, Brian getting mad at the crowd, Austin, Brenden, and I are all just tired and steadily getting headaches, and Mom being the peacemaker as always, well trying to be. What a great way to start off this vacation. Can you sense my sarcasm?

Actually, I totally could have foreseen all this. It even briefly ran through my head as soon as Brian mentioned going to New York City. Mom thought he was joking for the first couple times of him saying it. You see, he really hates crowds; he won't even go into Wal-Mart back home, ever! And our town only has a population of 10,000, where as New York is millions of people! But mostly he just hates people, that's what it really boils down to. But again, I did briefly think about this and knew it would happen. It is New York City! So, I just didn't mention it in fear of him maybe changing his mind. Well, anyway, moving on. Finally, here comes our luggage. We get our bags as quickly as we can and start for the door. Well, everyone else did, I just decide to bump into someone on the way. I mean it is very crowded and I'm exhausted and Hilary accomplished giving me a massive headache, it could happen to anyone. But one look into these green eyes, I'm SO glad it happened to me!

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!" I notice that everything he was holding had fallen out of his hands. Man, how hard did I actually hit this guy.

"No, it's not your fault I wasn't watching where I was going. Big mistake in a crowd like this, I should know better." He explains. He has such a cute voice. It's so soft and sweet.

"No, totally my bad, it's been a very long day and I'm just so freakin' tired and my step-sister succeeded in giving me a headache." We both bend down to pick up his stuff. "Nothing broke did it?" I ask fully prepared to spend the money I had saved since January and what my dad gave me yesterday to pay for anything.

"How 'bout we agree that we both had part in it. OK? And no, it looks like everything's fine. It's all been dropped before anyway, don't worry about it." He laughs a little. Man he has a great laugh. Oh, and look at that adorable smile! So freakin' cute! I thought. Then we lock eyes. I slowly lick my lips and start biting my lower one, like I always do when I'm nervous. But that doesn't last long. D**n Austin and his bad timing!

"Hey, brat quit flirting and come on! Brian has a car waiting! C'mon, hurry it up!" I look at him and just roll my eyes. Then I look back at the guy in front of me as we both stand up and I give him his stuff back. For the first time I get the chance to actually take him in. He's a few inches taller than me with dirty blond hair and just an adorable face. He has to be a little younger than me but I don't really care at this point. I give him a small smile and grab my bags again. Then I turn and leave. Kicking myself, harder with each step, for not getting a name or giving him mine. Man, how can I be so stupid!?! I get in the car while Brian and some guy load my bags. Now we leave for the hotel. The whole way I'm mentally beating myself up. God, you are so retarded. I mean, seriously. The first thing people generally do in that situation is apologize and then they at least introduce themselves. Why, oh why, didn't you do that? D**n him and those gorgeous eyes! I let out a heavy sigh. After wards noticing that everyone, except the driver, is looking at me. I just turn and look out the window thinking one thing and one thing only. What is his name?

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3333333333 I was wrong... It wasn't Greg!! te he Soo cute though. I hope Jesse shows up at the hotel, or something.. te he <33 MORE MORE!

Also, I will start posting chapter 1 here, then!! (and I can go ahead and post where I left off on the other boards, if you want or if you would rather wait...)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:14 pm

jessecraze wrote:awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3333333333 I was wrong... It wasn't Greg!! te he Soo cute though. I hope Jesse shows up at the hotel, or something.. te he <33 MORE MORE!

Also, I will start posting chapter 1 here, then!! (and I can go ahead and post where I left off on the other boards, if you want or if you would rather wait...)

Thank you so much. I'm sure that you will be surprised! Also, Shawn and Greg will connect with each other soon. I'm really looking to writing their friendship too. Very Happy It should be really fun!

You can start posting here and just add a new part everyday like I'm doing, if you want. I really want to know what Jesse does, but if you'd rather wait and just post it here, that's fine and completely understandable.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:43 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3333333333 I was wrong... It wasn't Greg!! te he Soo cute though. I hope Jesse shows up at the hotel, or something.. te he <33 MORE MORE!

Thank you so much. I'm sure that you will be surprised! Also, Shawn and Greg will connect with each other soon. I'm really looking to writing their friendship too. Very Happy It should be really fun!

You can start posting here and just add a new part everyday like I'm doing, if you want. I really want to know what Jesse does, but if you'd rather wait and just post it here, that's fine and completely understandable.

How about I do both? Keep posting on the other one and start psoting on this one??? (I think I wil) <3333
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

How about I do both? Keep posting on the other one and start psoting on this one??? (I think I wil) <3333

Yes, yes, by George, I think we got it. LOL. That is the perfect solution!
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Cute chapter!
    post more soon.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Two Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Here's the rest of chapter 2!!

Chapter Two Part Two - "What's Your Name?":

~~Jesse's POV~~

It has been a long couple months. And finally we're home for a short break. Then the tour will kick off again here in the city. But that is a couple weeks away. Thankfully!! Man I'm so beat! I need this break, as I'm sure the other guys do too. Then all of a sudden, I run into someone. Man, this is not my day. I look up and see the most beautiful girl ever! She's a little bit shorter than me with her light brown hair in a messy bun. God and her eyes. They are like...man I don't even know how to explain it. Then she opens her mouth. The sound that comes out is just pure heaven! Well, to my ears anyway.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" OK, I'll admit. It's not what I expected. This is New York, people are rude. So, it takes a minute for it to register in my brain exactly what she has said. When it does, I notice just how adorable her voice is. She has a slight accent that just makes it that much better. So that means that she's not from here. Must be on vacation.

"No, it's not your fault I wasn't watching where I was going. Big mistake in a crowd like this, I should know better." Man, you are so lame! I can't believe you just said that. Stupid, stupid, stupid. While I'm mentally beating myself up, she starts talking again, quickly drawing me out of my personal mental abuse.

"No, totally my bad, it's been a very long day and I'm just so freakin' tired and my step-sister succeeded in giving me a headache. Nothing broke did it?" She is just so cute! And sweet and caring. She's so sincere about it. Today must be my lucky day. Jesse, you are the man! I start to prepare myself to hopefully get the courage to ask her out.

"How 'bout we agree that we both had part in it. OK? And no, it looks like everything's fine. It's all been dropped before anyway, don't worry about it." I give her a small half smile with a little laugh while we're picking everything up. Then we look at each other. And I'm hooked. Sounds lame, I know, but I can't look away from her eyes even if I was capable and wanted to. And just like that, the spell is broken, I'm guessing, by her brother.

"Hey, brat quit flirting and come on! Brian has a car waiting! C'mon, hurry it up!" Ugh! Talk about your bad timing! Wait, did he just say flirting. Was she flirting with me? I don't know, but I do know that I want her to be. Then we both stand up and she gives me my stuff. She gives me a slight smile as she grabs her bags. Then like that, she's gone. And again, I prove just how stupid I am! Not to mention how little experience I have in the dating department. Man, I didn't even give her my name or ask for her's. God just shoot me now, for I am the biggest idiot on the face of the Earth! I slowly turn and walk to the guys. Thankfully they got my bags for me and we can just head out to meet our parents. I was hoping for silence, but that doesn't happen. Especially since they saw the whole thing.

"So, Jess, run into any hot girls lately?" Chris asks then starts laughing. I just roll my eyes at him and keep walking.

"Man, at least tell us you got a name and number." Greg inquired. A number. I hadn't thought of that. She is just visiting, so maybe she wouldn't have known the hotel's number anyway. But she could have a cell phone. Man, now I feel even more moronic. I just shrug my shoulders and start to walk up to my family.

"You know she did look older than you and you're too young to enter the dating world of older girls already. It's a whole other ball game." Frankie gets interrupted by laughing and then Matt asking "Man, how would you know?" Frankie just gives him a stern look and continues "Anyway." A roll of his eyes. "So I wouldn't even worry about not having any info on this chick. Besides in a city this big, you'll never see her again." Frankie says trying to make me feel better. It doesn't work.

"Well, I’ll see you guys later. Bye." They all chorus their goodbyes as I get in the car and my dad drives off. The whole ride home, I just can't get one thing out of my mind. What is her name?

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Love it! Love it!!!!!!! Post moe soon <33333333333333333

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:35 am