JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

The definition of Love (a Jmac story)

Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

The definition of Love (a Jmac story) Empty The definition of Love (a Jmac story)

Post  Jmaclover89 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:04 pm

ok so this is my first fan fic i've made about Jesse so I hope that you like what I have put together. this story I am writing is based on a video I made awhile back about Katie and Jesse here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_lSFcEkFZY

ok now what you came to read the first chapter of my story. oh and if oyu have any input or any comments feel free to let me know.

5 yrs ago an entry from Katie’s diary:

My name is Katie and I am the lucky girl who has stolen Jesse’s heart. We have been together for about 2 yrs now. We’ve had our ups and our downs just like every other couple does. On our one year anniversary he took me to Hawaii I loved it was the best vacation I had been on. He is of the sweetest guys I’ve ever dated and I can’t imagine my self with anyone else. Yesterday was my birthday and Jesse surprised me and took me to this beautiful hotel on the beach. The room was lit up with candles, and there were rose petals everywhere. There were strawberries and candles, and it overlooked the ocean. It was the most amazing thing. He always knows how to make me happy and hopefully one day he will make me even happier and we will get married.

5 yrs later:
    Katies POV:
    Hey Jesse when you going to be home tonight? I was thinking of going out and was hoping you would come along when you get this message call me back please. After I called Jesse I went and watched some TV waiting for Jesse to call me back. About 5 min later the door bell rings and its my mom she comes in to visit and asks me if I wanted to go out to dinner with her I then told her I was waiting for Jesse to come home since I was thinking of going out with him tonight.. She says ok well how about tomorrow we do lunch? I said sure why not. She wanted to spend some time with me before I leave for the shooting of my new show I’m going to be in. After she leaves Jesse finally calls me back and tells me he was rehearsing for his tour with the band and he wasn’t able to get to the phone. Jesse asked me where I wanted to go and I said not sure how about you pick a place. He said ok and that he would be home in about 30 min. so after I got off the phone with him I went and walked our dog Maddox. Then I came back and got ready to go out with Jesse for dinner. Soon after I came in from walking Maddox Jesse came in he asked me if I was ready and I said I would be in 5 min so while I was getting ready I could here him down stairs watching TV like he always does. I sort of wish he would do something other than be a couch potato but what ever I’ve fought with him till I’m blue in the face and nothing seems to change. I go down stairs and we finally leave for dinner. We went to this awesome Japanese restaurant near by. After we ordered out Meal I then proceeded to tell Jesse about a new TV show job I’ve been offered he seemed happy for me but I don’t know if he really was over joyed when I told him I would have to be away for 3 weeks. I feel its stupid when he gets mad that I leave for something for a long time but oh when he leaves for a month or more he totally thinks its fine when I totally feel the same why he does when he leaves. After dinner we head home. When we got home we sat on the couch and talked I told him how I felt about me leaving he sort of tried to avoid the convo I think by attempting to change the subject but I really though he needed to know how I felt.

Jesse’s POV: After we got home we both sat on the couch she tried to tell me about how her leaving for that amount of time was ok when clearly it wasn’t. I pretty much love her and don’t really want her to leave but at the same time I know it what she loves to do and its part of her acting career. She got a bit mad at me for trying to avoid the situation but how was I supposed to act? She then says to me its not all about you now you need to consider how I feel to when your gone your gone way longer than I am 3 weeks should be nothing compared to your 1-2 month tour schedules with barley any time for me. I then say to her ya well now I’m home for you and now you’re just going to leave me. Eventually we both came to our senses and knew we felt this way on because we both love each other so much its hard to be away from one another. We kiss it out and everything seems to be fine by now it was 11:30 both her and I were to tired to even watch TV so we just ended up going to bed. At least she didn’t stay mad at me and make me sleep on the couch I thought to my self on my way to the bedroom. I then say good night to her and kiss her. I eventually fall asleep only to wonder how its going to feel when Katie leaves for her 3 weeks. But at lest she isn’t leaving for another 5 days so I still have some time to be with her.

Last edited by Jmaclover89 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

The definition of Love (a Jmac story) Empty Re: The definition of Love (a Jmac story)

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:08 pm

I think it is really good you should post more soon The definition of Love (a Jmac story) 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

The definition of Love (a Jmac story) Empty Re: The definition of Love (a Jmac story)

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 pm

I like it so far. Hope you post more soon. =)
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:I like it so far. Hope you post more soon. =)
    thanks i'm working on the second chapter now will hopefully have more by tomorrow. glad you like it
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 am

Chapter 2
    Jesse’s POV:
    I woke up this morning only to find that Katie was still asleep so I thought I would be nice and make her some breakfast. I’m not able to do this very often for her but since I finally have a day off from everything I figured to day would be the perfect day to do that.. A few min later Katie comes down stairs and asks me what smells so good? I told her I was making her an omelet I knew she loved them that’s why I made it for her. She walks over to the stove and watches me finish breakfast she says “looks yummy” she then kisses me and thanks me for making breakfast.. She told me she wishes I would do this more often. But I’m not always able to because of tour rehearsals or interviews there’s always something getting in the way but if I want to continue my music career that’s the way it has to be. Soon after breakfast I get a phone call from my mom and she invited Katie and me over for dinner I said sure when do you want us over. She just told me to come over when ever we were ready. I told Katie and she was fine with it. Katie then asks me “did you feed Maddox?” no but I will now, so I go and fill his dish he walked over and was watching me as I filled it. Hey you wanna go to the beach I ask her? it would be fun for Maddox to be able to run around too. Katie agrees and goes upstairs to put on her bathing suite. I then follow and do the same. Katie then reminds me to bring a leash, which sometimes I forget about. Don’t worry I say I Have it right here. I put the leash on him then put him in the car. I go back in to see if Katie is ready. Hey are you ready to go? Almost geez why are you in such a hurry she shouts down to me. I’m in no rush just was asking no need to get mad at me. I’m not mad at you. Finally she comes downstairs and we get in the car and drive down to the near by beach. The whole way there Katie never said much, which I found strange cuz she always has something to say. I asked he “is everything ok?” you seem quiet. She told me no I’m fine just don’t have much to say is that a problem for you? No I said wasn’t sure if I did something to make you that quiet. Jesse she says you would know if it was about you trust me. Ok? I reply. We get to the beach and I let Maddox out he just runs straight for the water Katie then chases after him. I walk on to the beach and put down our towels then go join Katie and Maddox in the water. While at the beach Katie and I both decided to play fetch with Maddox he always loves that especially at the beach. It was soon 3pm so we decided to go home and get ready to head over to my families house for dinner. On the way back Katie starts to talk to me a little more than she was on the way to the beach. I was happy to know at lest she did want to talk. We get back to the house both of us then go inside and change our clothes.

Katie’s POV: we got home and I went up stairs to shower off all the salt water I yell down to Jesse “hey if your looking for me I’ll be in the shower ok?” Jesse replies ok baby I’ll be hear waiting for you. Ok Jesse I say I’ll be down in a few min just need to fix my hair and we will be all good to go. Ok sounds good Jesse says to me I finally come down stairs and Jesse asks me “should we leave some food and water for Maddox? I said yes probably a good Idea so I go over and refill his dishes. Then out the door we go. On the way Jesse started to tell me about his tour he will be embarking on soon. I was happy to here that it wasn’t going to be as long as some of his past ones and at least he has a few more breaks so he can come back and spend some time with me. We finally arrive at his family’s house and there to greet us was his brother Timmy Hey T what you been up to? Jesse says to him. Timmy then tells us “hey did you hear Lea has her license now” Oh really Jesse adds she have to take me out sometime soon. She took me to the store the other day we had lots of fun Timmy adds. We all go inside and sit in the living room Jesse’s mom then comes over to greet us and chat with us. I told her about my New show I’m going to be on he seemed happy for me which was good. Lea then comes and joins us. A few min later dinner was ready so we all went and sat at the table. After dinner Timmy and Jesse went off do something I was unsure what it was they never said just sort of walked away but that’s ok I had a chance to talk to lea and his mom more Lea told me about how school was going. She was just about done with school for the summer only had another week left which I know she was looking forward too I know I always did when I was in school. Jesse and Timmy finally come back. I asked them what they were doing and Jesse says “guy stuff” ok sure Jesse playing on his Xbox is guy stuff Lea adds in. So that’s what you do when you come over here I say to him. Yup pretty much Jesse says. I just laugh at them. So you ready to go home yet it is almost 11pm Jesse asks me. Oh yes then I think we should I say. We both say goodbye to his fam Jesse hugs his mom and says goodbye and then we get in the car and head home for the night.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm

ok before I start posting more of this story I just wanna make sure people are gonna wanna read more of it and if not then i won't continue
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm

I like it. Please post more The definition of Love (a Jmac story) 690817
    And i love the video.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 pm

stinemarie wrote:I like it. Please post more The definition of Love (a Jmac story) 690817
    And i love the video.
    thanks so much
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 am

I like this story please post more
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:02 am

ok i'll post the third part later on tonight when I got home.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 pm

alright here is what you've asked for

Chapter 3
    Katie’s POV: we finally get home and both me and Jesse decide to just watch some TV for a little while then go to bed. As were sitting on the couch Maddox comes and hops on Jesse lap and ends up falling asleep. As I was flipping through the TV guild I noticed one of Jesse and I fav movie was on so we decided to try and stay up to finish watching it. That’s didn’t work so well about half way through Jesse ends up falling asleep on the couch. A few min later I wake him up and say, “do you want to go to bed?” he then replies saying “ no I’m alright I want to finish the movie. Well I just had to wake you up so I think its safe to say you were tired. Okay maybe I am Jesse says to me. We can always rent this movie you know its not like its only on TV Jesse. I look over again and there he was just about asleep once again so I finally just turn off the TV and nudge him. Lets go to bed I’m getting tired to Jesse. Okay Jesse almost forgot Maddox was asleep on his lap so he picked him up and just as he put him on his dog bed he woke up. Both Jesse and I head upstairs Maddox ends up following us Guess he wants to sleep in out bed I say to Jesse. Looks like it to me he adds. Before I could even kiss Jesse goodnight he was out like a light and so was Maddox. Guess that would make sense seeing as we did do a lot today. I leaned over and whisper into his ear “ I love you baby” and give him a hug a small grin came to his face so I’m sure he was awake enough to hear me. I ended up falling asleep soon after that. I woke up at about 6am and decide to go for a walk Maddox was up too so I brought him along with me. Jesse of course was still asleep. I walked down the street to the near by coffee place called the coffee café I went in quickly and got my self a iced coffee to go then made my way back to the house with Maddox. We got back about 7:30 and I could tell Jesse was still in bed cuz I heard not a word or sound so I decide to just make my self some breakfast and feed Maddox. A little wile later I get a call from Lea Jesse sister she asks me if I want to go hang out with her at the mall I say sure I have nothing to do and plus Jesse is still in bed. Of course he is adds Lea he loves sleeping. I can tell and he seems to do a good job and it I add with a laugh. I’ll be over in a few min is that ok Katie Lea asks sure I’ll be ready when you get here. After I get off the phone with Lea I make a note that reads Jesse went out with Lea be back later on call my cell if you need me. Lea comes about 5 min later with her Jeep. So now you’re the one driving me around instead of rather than me driving you. Lea just laughs. So what made you want to hang out with me today? Was there a particular reason? No just felt like it says lea. Ok that’s cool. Oh but there is one thing I do need your advise on she says to me. Sure what’s that? I say. See there is this cute guy in my class but I’m not really sure how I should approach him and ask him out because he happens to be the most popular joke there is. Oh well then you asked the right person I add with a laugh. So what’s you good advice? Ok well you could maybe go to one of his games or if your not to shy just write him a note. Haha write him a note? I could never do that to him he’s to cool for that. Ok well then why don’t you just start talking to him and get to know him before you tell him how you really feel about him. I guess I could try that. See I am good for something Lea. Ya I know you are that’s why I came to you. Aw thanks. We finally arrive at the mall and decide to go clothes shopping.

Jesse’s POV:
    I wake up around 11am and I find this not from Katie downstairs saying she went out to the mall with my sister so I decide to just make something to eat then I was going to call the band and see when they wanted to meet up today. So I called Phil and he said why don’t we all meet around 1pm does that sound good? Ok sounds great to me I add alright see ya there man says Phil. I go upstairs get dressed and make my way down to the rehearsal studio we spent 3 straight hrs of just rehearsing with out a break. Finally at about 3 or so me and the guys went out to eat lunch. Later that night I met up with Katie and my sister for dinner. We ate at this new Italian place it was quite good I must admit. After dinner we all decided why not go bowling. So we went to the near by bowling ally and the first few frames it looked as though Lea was going to win but in the end I ended up winning the first game the second one Katie won. After that we went back home and just did our usual watch TV then go to bed.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:29 am

I think this is really good post more soon please Smile The definition of Love (a Jmac story) 690817
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 pm

ok here is chapter 4 this one is a bit longer than the last one.

Jesse’s POV: So while we were watching TV Katie says you know I’m going to be leaving in 2 days? I said ya I know. What are you reminding me for its not like it’s going to make me feel good. That wasn’t my intention at all Katie added. Oh so you don’t want me to feel good I say no that’s not at all what I’m saying to you. And how the heck did we even get from me just saying I only have 2 days to you being happy. You know the world doesn’t revolve around Mr. McCartney here. Who’s saying it does I’m clearly not. Well it sure sounds like it to me Katie adds in a angry voice. Ya know maybe I am happy. Happy about what she shouts. Happy you’re gone and the ARGUING will soon be over. Oh ya well fine if that’s how you really feel then why are you STILL HERE? Oh gee I don’t know maybe cuz I still LOVE you I shout back. This fight just went on and on all night finally I had had enough so I just got in my car and left. As I left the house Katie shouted “Fine what ever and don’t come back until you learn some respect and apologize” I was so angry at her I didn’t even know where I was driving too. While I was driving I was thinking how did her just stating I’m leaving in a few days escalade to this huge fight. This had been the biggest fight I think we have had in a long time so I could tell she was going to stay mad for quite sometime. I ended up driving back over to my mom’s house. When she came to the door she asked what you are doing back so late. Is everything ok? Sort of me and Katie got into an augment over something stupid so I thought it would be best to just leave and let her calm down. So would you mind if I stayed here I asked? Sure I don’t mind you know where the extra room is. Ok thanks mom I say. Finally at about 2:30 am I fall asleep. Spent about hr thinking about what had happened earlier that night. The next morning when I woke up I Timmy came by and asked what are you doing here I thought you and Katie went home. We did I said but we got into a fight and I wanted to leave her alone so that’s why I came here last night. Oh that sucks Timmy adds. Yeah but that’s just the way love goes. So does this mean you can come play Mario kart with me? If you’re talking right now then yes. I am. Alright let’s play then. I decided to play with Timmy on his new Wii he bought maybe that would clear my mind. Finally at about 10 am both Timmy and I go downstairs to eat something. After that I thought maybe I should call Katie and see how she is doing today or if she is still overly mad at me. I called the house but there was no answer. Hmm where could she have gone hopefully she didn’t leave early for her show I thought. Better try her cell. Ok so her cell is on that’s a good sign. She didn’t answer there I just got her voice mail which is ok I guess. I left her a message about what I was thinking and to please call me back. Hey Jesse wanna go play base ball with me in the back yard? Timmy asks sure why not I add.

Katie’s POV: After the long night of fighting I decided I should maybe ask Lea out to lunch and talk to her about it since she is after all his sister. I went and met here at this sandwich shop that we go to a lot near our house. So when she got here she says you lost someone by chance? And I was like huh? And she says no I mean has someone left and not returned to your house? And I was like ohhh yes you mean Jesse. Yeah that’s him she adds with a laugh. Ya that I have but hopefully no for too long I would like to work this out. Well if you are looking for him he’s at my house. Oh really know I say. Yep came over this morning I think but I’m not exactly sure I just know he was there when I woke up. Bet he came over last night after our stupid fight. Stupid is right haha you told me all you said and I have not a clue how it could go from one extreme to another in a matter of minutes. Well he is Jesse. Haha that’s true laughs lea he always knew how to blow things out of proportion. So I can see. Has he tried to call you yet asks Lea? I’m not sure my phone hasn’t rung yet? But I’ll check anyways. Oh would you look at that he did call about and hr ago. Why didn’t I hear it? Looks like I had it on silent this whole time haha wooow that’s a dumb mistake. Way to go Katie Lea adds with a laugh. Oh and he even left me a voice mail. This is what it said “hey baby look I’m sorry the way things went last night I can now see how stupid and childish that was and I don’t want you to stay mad at me forever I love you and would never want you to walk out on me when you get this would you call me back just so I know you heard my what is prolly the cheesiest apology in the world thanks baby I love you” ok so that message was sort of funny at the end. So after I listened to it I called him back he seemed relived that I called him. So he asked you still mad at me? Well I add and paused. Well what he said nervously obviously not silly if I’m calling you. Oh that’s good I would never want you to stay mad at me cuz I love you too much. Aww thanks Jesse I love you too. Oh and your voice mail wasn’t all that cheesy. Oh haha thanks babe adds Jesse. So where are you Jesse asks me? Oh I’m out having lunch with Lea. Lea? He asks yes your sister she’s right next to me. Oh ok then she must have left while me and Timmy were out side. Why don’t you both meet us at the sandwich place. Ok sure be there in a few then. Alright c ya.

Jesse’s POV: Hey mom me and Timmy are going to go meet lea and Katie for lunch be back later. Ok hey but I thought you were mad at Katie she asks me. Naw it’s all good now we worked it out. Ok that’s good. By mom. I was so happy to know that Katie wasn’t still mad at me. I’m hoping nothing like this happens anytime soon cuz it isn’t fun to go through trust me. Both Timmy and I arrive at the sandwich place finally and so we go in and order our food then go sit with Katie and Lea who had already gotten there food. So I gave you quite the scare now didn’t I says Katie as scare about what? I ask. Oh you know the fact that I will be mad forever and kick you out of the house. Umm no I wasn’t scared. Then why were you pacing the floor this morning Timmy adds. Umm I’d go with nervous not exactly scared. Ok smarty pants looks like you won this round then laughs Katie. So what you got going on today Katie asks me. Well I’m not sure have to call the guys and see when they wanna meet up for our third to last tour rehearsal. So then what you going to do after the last rehearsal? Asks Lea well I’m going back out on the road. That’s pretty obvious but what I meant to say is when you leaving. Oh I’ll be leaving in about 4 days that’s the day after Katie leaves for her TV show. Oh I see cool how long you gone for? Not too long just about a month then I should be home for a few days then back out you know the usual tour thing. Okay says Lea. Ohhh but what you going to do about Katie you’re going to be away from her for more than a week can you handle that asks Lea. Well I don’t know but lets just say my cell phone will be my best friend wile I’m gone I say with a laugh. After lunch I called Phil and asked him when he wanted to meet up? How about say 2? Ok I add see ya then. Hey babe I’m going to go bring Timmy home then head off to rehearsal ok? Alright see ya when you get home then. I love you says Katie no way I love you more I add. I get in the car with Timmy and bring him home. on our way home Timmy asks so you really love Katie right? Ya of course why wouldn’t I? well shouldn’t you two get married then? Ummm well eventually that may happen. Why not now you seem really in love with her. Ya I know but you heard what went on last night. Ya I did. Well given that reason alone I think we need slightly more time then we shall see where things go. Alright says Timmy. Finally get back to my mom’s house bye Jesse thanks for the fun lunch time. No prob I’ll be over tomorrow maybe. Ok sounds good adds Timmy. And now it was on to rehearsals.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 am

i'm working on ch 4 will post soon.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 pm

hah wow I just realized I made a mistake I meant i'll be posting ch5 not 4
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 am

that was such a good chapter post more soon The definition of Love (a Jmac story) 690817
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:20 am

Jmaclover16 wrote:that was such a good chapter post more soon The definition of Love (a Jmac story) 690817
    thanks i'm almost done with ch 5
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:18 pm

ok like promised here is ch 5 i know its a bit short but ch 6 will be longer.
    enjoy Smile

Chapter 5
    Jesse’s POV:

I drive on to rehearsals to meet up with Phil and Aaron. We only had about a week left before we leave for our tour so we had to really get it looking good. We started off working on freaky which is the song we plan on opening with. Finally 3hrs later we decide to take a break. I went and called Katie to tell her I’d be home around 7 tonight. “That’s a little late for you isn’t it” Katie tells me. No not really we didn’t start to 4 so its only fair we make up for lost time. “ya that’s true” Katie adds. Got to go baby time to work it I say with a laugh. “I love you” says Katie. I love you more I add. See you when I get home bye. So now its back to rehearsals. Ok from the top everyone 1…2…3 its been about a year now…. and that’s a rap great job see you all tomorrow. Hey Jesse wanna go out for some drinks? Asks Phil. Na can’t I promised Katie I’d be home to eat dinner with her but tomorrow we can if you want. Ok sounds good man see ya tomorrow. Oh hey what time did you wanna meet Phil I ask? Umm does 12noon work for you? Sure does see ya then okay. Night guys. I get in my car and I head home to see Katie after all she does only have 2 more days left till she leaves. Finally I arrive home to see my lovely beautiful girl. Hey I’m home I say when I enter the house. Katie ran over to hug me. “Hey how was your rehearsal?” she asks me. It was good I say back. Hey so you started packing yet? Well sort of adds Katie. Well you should really get a move on you leave in 2 days I say. Ya ya I know but packing takes all the time away from being with you. Aww I love you I say. I could always help you that way we can spend time together. Really she says ya I’d be happy to help you I add. That’s so sweet of you. But its ok Jesse I can just work on it while your at rehearsals tomorrow. Ok baby I say. Oh by the way what you make for dinner I ask Katie. Well I thought about cooking but I wasn’t really in the mood so I just got take out sushi hope you don’t mind she says. Not at all I add you know I love sushi.

Katie’s POV:

I sit down at the table with Jesse to enjoy dinner we talked about all that’s going on my show his tour all that stuff. After dinner I told Jesse I would go take Maddox for a walk. Hey Jesse you wanna come? I ask Na I’m pretty tired Jesse says. Ok just thought I’d ask I’ll be back soon. Ok I’ll miss you while your gone Jesse says with a cute laugh. I’ll miss you too I say back. I guess being alone with Maddox was sort of good it gave me some time to just think of everything that’s going on. I return home 30 min later and find Jesse asleep on the couch with the TV on I wasn’t sure If I should wake him or not. So after I cleaned the kitchen which was about 11:30 I decided to wake him to see if he wanted to come up stairs to bed. Hey “baby you wanna go to bed?” I ask him. Oh ya I do. How long was I asleep for he asks me? I’m not sure about 45 min ago when I came in from walking Maddox you were asleep. Oh ok you said as you walked up the stairs to bed. Night baby I say to you with a kiss. You said nothing back and went to sleep. 7AM finally my alarm goes off I head down stairs to make breakfast then I was off for my morning walk with Maddox. It was clear to me that Jesse wasn’t going to come he’s never awake at 7am. We walk down to the Café I get my coffee to go and we head back to the house. When I get back to the house I give Maddox some food and water in his dish then Jesse comes down stairs finally. “Good morning babe” I say to him. He comes over hugs me then makes his way into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Hey you going to start packing your stuff Jesse asks me? Well umm yes I told I would while you were at rehearsals today did you not hear me I said back. Oh ok he says. Why are you so anxious to get me out of here anyways? I ask Jesse I’m not he says I just know you really wanna do this and I’m trying to be supportive that’s all. He adds. Ok well it seemed as though you were trying to get rid of me. No way baby I love you too much to do that to you Jesse said as he kisses me. We sit on the couch and watch TV for awhile “Hey Jesse its almost 11:30” I say. You should get going shouldn’t you? Oh yes he says thanks or I would have been late. Ok well then I’m going to start packing and I’ll see you later. Okay baby I love you says. I love you too I say back. So upstairs I go to pack my stuff. Wow I have a lot of clothes I say to my self but I’m only going to be gone for a month so I shouldn’t need to much. At about 12:30 I take a break and go eat some lunch. Shortly after lunch the phone rings it was my best friend Mia. Hey how are you she says I’m good just packing getting ready to leave for my month long show I’m doing. Oh really she says. Ya I’m really exited about it I add. When you leaving she asks me. Well I’m actually leaving tomorrow I say. Aww really so does that mean we can’t hang out before you go? Well I’m free tonight wanna meet up for dinner I ask? Sure that’d be great. Ok what time I ask? How about 6 does that work for you? Sure does I say. Ok I’ll meet you at your house is that ok she asks? Perfect I say. Ok I’ll see you then bye. After I got off the phone with Mia I then called Jesse to let him know but he didn’t answer so I just left him a message. Finally around 5 Jesse comes home “did you get my message?” I ask yes why you think I’m home so early. I don’t know maybe cuz you just are I say with a laugh. Haha no I came home just for you baby. Aww thanks. Jesse then heads up stairs to get ready I go and finish my pack which I must say is almost done. It felt a little strange for me to be packing it was like I was leaving Jesse’s life although I wasn’t that was just the feeling I got. Even thought I was only going to be gone a moth it just seemed like forever. And even though me and Jesse do fight in the end I still love him dearly. I set my final suite case off to the side and as soon as I did that in walked Jesse. Soon the feeling of leaving him just went away and I smiled like I’d never smiled before. “I’m so glad to see you” I say and why is that? He asks me. Cuz I’m going to be gone for a month and not seeing you when I wake up is going to seem odd. Well it had to come eventually you know he says to me yeah I know but I just wish it didn’t have to I say. He comes over and gives me a hug then kisses me for a second I felt like rose from titanic and Jesse was Jack. A few min later the door bell rings and its Mia. Hey guys how are you? It’s been forever since we’ve hung out. We decide to sit on the couch and catch up before heading out to dinner and to my surprise Mia say “I’m engaged”. I was a bit shocked at first. “Congrats Mia” me and Jesse say to her. Thanks guys. Who’s the lucky man I ask her? My boy friend Aaron you remember meeting him last summer right? Oh ya that guy he seemed really nice when I met him I say back. Oh and he is she tells me. “When is the wedding date” Jesse asks. Were unsure yet we’ve just started the planning. But will definitely let you guys know when the date is. After talking for a few min we all get in the car and head to dinner.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:54 pm

ahhh really cute post more soon The definition of Love (a Jmac story) 690817
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:36 pm

i'm working on chp 6
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 am

sorry about the delay in posting but my other comp that has thestory on it has a major virus in it so I am waiting for the comp guy to come fix it then i'll finally be able to post it
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:42 pm

i'm so glad my computer is back. now here's the long awaited chapter 6

Katie’s POV: We finally get to the restaurant and sit down. I decide to order a shrimp pasta dish it was very good I must say. Jesse just ordered a steak. This was lots of fun Mia thanks for suggesting this. So when you going to be back here she asks me. I should be back around the 26th of next month. That’s good I will have to call you and ask how it went then. Ok talk to you later. Me and Jesse go back inside the house I take Maddox on his finally walk until I get back. I come back about 20 min later and put some food and water in his dish. Then I join Jesse on the couch watching him play on his Xbox. You going to miss while I’m gone I ask? Well of course I am why wouldn’t I he says. Just making sure cuz you know a lot can change. Ya that is true but I’ll always love you no matter what. Well I was glad to here that from Jesse at least I’m sure he won’t cheat on me (at least I hope not)it getting late and I have an early flight so I’m going to go to bed early ok? That’s fine. You want me to join you Jesse asks? Not unless you want to. Since it’s our last night together I might as well. Alright but just so you know the alarm will go off at 5am I have to be at the airport at 7am. Ok that’s fine Jesse adds. I decided to bring down my luggage before I go to bed so it would be easier for tomorrow. You know it’s going to seem strange not having you around me for so long Jesse says to me. Ya it will be odd to be away from you and especially coming home to find you already on your tour too. Ya like it will be about 2 months before we can be together. Don’t remind me I say in a sad voice. Will this help you feel better *Jesse kisses me. why yes I think that has some I say with a laugh. That’s good I’m glad I can make you happy Jesse adds. I love you I say no way baby I love you more Jesse says to me. I lean over and give him one last kiss then before too long I’m asleep. My alarm goes off and I get up and get dressed. I thought about waking Jesse up to say good by but it would be to emotional so I just decide to give him a kiss and leave a note for him. The note reads “its now 6am and I’m just about to leave for the airport I saw that you were still asleep and I didn’t have the heart to wake you up so I just decided to write you this note instead. Just know that I love you with all my heart and I will miss you like crazy can’t wait to hear from you soon Love you lots, Katie xoxo” Then it’s on to the airport. I get to the terminal and find that my plane is going to be a bit late so I decide to go over to the starbucks and get some coffee to wake up. It’s now 7:30 am and I’m just boarding my plane. Let’s just hope nothing bad happens I say to my self. Next thing I know were moving from the gate.

Jesse’s POV: I get up around 10am and find a note on the kitchen table from Katie informing me when she left. I felt a little lonely this morning but I knew soon enough we would be together again. I go and put some water and food into Maddox’s bowl then make my self something to eat. What should I do today now that I have the day off I say to myself. I guess I’ll take Maddox for a walk I grab his leash and off we went on our walk it felt a little strange to me since I usually have Katie with me but its something I’m going to have to get used of for awhile anyways. We walk down past the coffee place then back to the house. I wasn’t sure what else to do so I decided to call my brother Timmy and see if he wanted to hang out today. “Hey Timmy you busy today?” no I don’t think so why he asks well I have the day off and Katie is gone for awhile for her TV show so wanted to know if you wanted to hang out. Oh sure that would be fun he says to me. Ok so I’ll come by in a few then. All right I’ll just tell mom I’m going out with you for the afternoon. Sounds good I say. I decide we should go to the beach so I put on my suite and then grab my keys and head off to get Timmy. As I arrive at my mom’s house I see Lea just pulling in. Hey what you doing here she says to me as I get out o the car. Oh Timmy and me are hanging out today since I have the whole day to myself. Sounds like fun what you guys going to do I was thinking about going to the beach. Awesome she says back to me. So what are you doing today I ask her. Not much prolly just chillin at home may have my friend Liz over not sure though. Timmy comes out to greet Lea and me. So what are we going to do today he asks me. Well I thought about the beach you want to go? Awesome I’d love to haven’t been for a while. Timmy goes in to get his swim suite on and I go in and just chat it up with my mom until he is ready. So where’s Katie she asks me. Oh she went on her TV show shoot for the next 2 weeks. Oh ya that’s right she did tell me that I didn’t know it was this soon she adds. Ya and then next week I’m off to start my tour. So who’s going to watch Maddox while you 2 are gone she asks me? Oh I’m going to have her friend Mia watch him then when she gets home she can take care of him. I see that makes sense now wasn’t sure if you were going to send him to a kennel or not. Timmy comes downstairs. I’m ready when you are he says. Where you two going my mom asks. To the beach haven’t been for a while I say. All right you two have fun see you when you get back she says to us. Now it’s off to the beach. On our way we got stuck in some traffic but that’s a normal thing in LA so it was to be expected. Once we get there Timmy heads straight for the water doesn’t even think about putting sunscreen on. Watch him get super sunburned to I say to my self. But I took the safe way out and put some on then followed him in to the water. We stayed there for about 2 hrs then decided to pack it all up and go eat lunch at this sandwich shop near my moms house Used to go there a lot when I lived at home. At about 3pm I bring Timmy home. Hey you want to stay for dinner my mom asks me? Sure I got nothing else to do tonight. Hey but what about Maddox Lea asks me. Oh yeah I’ll have to go home and take him for a walk then I’ll come back. Is that ok I ask. Sure no prob see you in a few then. I get back in the car and head home. I get there grab his leash and walk him around the neighborhood then I bring him back inside and give him some fresh food and water. I decide to go change from my beach clothes then head back to my mom’s house after. It’s seemed strange not having anyone in the house today almost to quiet I say to my self. But only a few more days left. I go back in and find dinner is almost ready so I sit on the couch with Lea and talk to her for a few min. so how was your day today I ask her? It was alright my friend never came over she had something else she needed to do so now I wish I had asked to join you and Timmy. Aw I’m sorry. You know you could have just driven down to the beach and met us there we wouldn’t have minded I say to her. So anything going on in the boy world of your life I ask. Why you want to know Jesse she says. I’m just curious that’s all. Liked I’d tell you about my love life she says with a laugh. Oh but you would talk to Katie about it right? Of course she’s a girl she’d understand duh. Haha ok I say. Dinners ready my mom shouts! Ok be right there we say. After dinner I sat and talked for a while then at about 10pm I decide to go back home. For the first time in a long time I returned to a dark house usually I have lights on but I guess I forgot to turn on the front door light this time. I was curious what Katie was doing since I hadn’t herd from her all day I hope every things all right I say to myself. I decide I might as well call her and see how everything is going. I called her phone but she didn’t answer so I just left her a message “ hey baby its me just calling you to see how things went and to make sure you got there ok I guess I’ll talk to you tomorrow then. Good night baby I love you” I decide since I have nothing else better to do or anyone else to talk to I might as well just go to bet early so that’s what I did. It seemed strange to be sleeping alone but I guess I’ll have to get used of it since I’ll be doing this for the next month. I must admit I did feel quite lonely and it was the sort of feeling that I wished I’d never had to feel. I was hoping this was all a dream and that when I woke up there would be Katie staring right at me. I quickly opened my eyes only to find that my wish wasn’t going to come true that I was in fact sleeping alone. I know this shouldn’t bother me cuz I’ve had to do this before but it seems as though the closer Katie and I get the more of an emotional feeling I get knowing I have to be with out her. but I have to just face the facts and deal with it. Soon after these thoughts raced through my head I was soon off to dream land sleeping.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 pm

and heres ch 7 oh and twards the end it gets a bit PG -13

Chapter 7
    Jesse’s POV:
    3 days later: so I’ve lasted almost a full 5 days alone I’d say I’m doing pretty well for my self. Katie and I talk on the phone as much as possible. Communication is key to any relationship. I’ve been packing my stuff getting ready to head out on tour there’s only 2 more days left till I embark on my month long tour. It’s now 11:30 am so I decide to go take Maddox out for a walk like usual we walk down to the coffee house. Its seemed more busy than usual which I guess is good. We walk back to the house and when I got in I noticed I had a voice mail. I played it and it was Phil just calling to see if I wanted to do one last rehearsal before we leave. I thought “why not” it would be good to perfect it some more. I called him back and told him I’d meet him at the studio in an hr. I grab some lunch first then head down to the studio. After 3 hrs of work we all decided we had it down pretty good. Hey you want to go out somewhere tonight Jesse? Asks Phil umm sure I say. What did you have in mind I ask him. Well I was thinking dinner first then hit up the club. That’s if you want to he adds. Sure sounds like fun I reply. So where you want to go I ask them. I don’t know how about sushi says Aaron? Sure why not we reply. So we head out to the sushi place near the studio. After we ordered out food and drinks we start talking about the tour. Ya know I think this will be fun I say. Well isn’t every tour fun for you though Phil adds? Well yes but for some reason this one just seems better I reply. Hey you going to bring your Xbox with ya Phil asks me. Why of course what kind of question is that I say with a laugh. Oh then you are right this will be awesome fun he says. After we finished eating we decided to all just go home and chillax for the night we have a huge tour coming our way and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to any of us that would cancel it. Not that anything would happen but we all just thought it would be best. When I got home I took Maddox out for a walk then came back in to call Katie. “Hey how are you baby” she says to me. I’m great how’s your show going? It’s going great she tells me. So I’ll be home in 2 days Jesse how does that make you feel she says with a laugh. Well seeing as I’m leaving that day for my tour not so good. I know baby just wanted to se what you would say. How’s Maddox she asks. Doing good I just came in from a walk with him. You know a month with out you seems to be going very slow she adds. Oh trust me I know I feel the same way too. But at least were both doing what we love to do she says to me. You have a point there I reply. Hey its getting late baby and I’m tired going to hit the bed but I’ll call you tomorrow. Ok sounds good. I love you. Oh but I love you more I say to her. Night baby I say to her. Soon after I get off the phone I sit on the couch and watch TV. I guess I was more tired than I though cuz soon after I found my self dreaming. I woke up awhile later and saw the lock that read 3:16 am. I look over and see that Maddox too was tired he was just sleeping on the chair next to me. As I got up to go upstairs to bed he woke up and looked at me then soon followed me upstairs. As I get into bed I see his shadow start to creep near the door seconds later there he was jumping up on the bed then minutes later we were both asleep.

Katie’s POV: its now about 6am where I am I’m about to get up and eat breakfast then its back down to the set to finish up filming. As I sat at the table I turned on the TV to catch up on the daily news. Hoping I don’t find anything about people I know. My cell phone rings a few min later and it was the director. “Hey were not going to need you till 10am today” umm ok any reason why I ask? No we just have e few other scenes we need to finish that we didn’t finish last night is all. Ok phew I thought you were trying ot get rid of me or something. Haha now why would you think that Katie. Oh I don’t know maybe cuz you told me to come later I say with a laugh. So I’ll see you at 10 then. Alright then see you later. Ok bye. So I had 3 hrs to myself wasn’t sure what to do so I just decided to hang out at the pool at my hotel. While I was sitting in my lounge chair I thought I would call Jesse. Only to forget about the time difference. The phone rings 4 times I thought he wasn’t going to answer but he soon does. Hello? He says with a tired voice. Oh I’m sorry baby I totally forgot about time difference did I wake you? No its cool I’m awake now. If you want to go back to bed I can call you later its no problem Jesse. no I love you to much to do that. Aw thank you I love you too. I thought you were going to be filming today he says? I am but not till 10. Oh I see so you have a morning to your self? Yep that I do that’s why I called you. Ah I see now he says to me. I realize its about 4:30 back home so I’ll let you go back to bed ok baby. I don’t mind staying on the phone Katie. Maybe you don’t but I do I say with a laugh. Well if that’s how you feel then I’ll go. Yes I do Jesse I never meant to wake you I feel bad now. Don’t feel bad I’d prolly do it to you at some point. Well if you do then we’d be even. Ok this time I’m really going to go I say. All right I love you he says love you too I reply back. I decide to go back to my room and get changed and go for a walk. I walked into town and looked in a few shops then went back to get ready for my day of taping. I get to the set and the director says” your just about done with your scenes so you may not need to come tomorrow” really I say. Well that’s if we finish today. Awesome I reply. Around 1:30 I finally get a lunch break I decide to just have a salad today since the rest of the days I’ve had just soup and a sandwich. I went and sat with my co-star Kelly she seems nice but I really don’t know to much about her other than she’s been in a few Broadway plays. 20 min later I’m back on the set filming. The scene that I was working on was a family scene Kelly was playing my sister and in this scene she was going to be sitting down to tell everyone she was getting married. All through out the day I couldn’t help but wonder what Jesse was doing. I knew it wasn’t anything bad or anything I would disapprove of he doesn’t seem like that kind of guy (or at least I hope he isn’t) but if after 5 yrs of dating I have these doubts then we have some issues I think to my self. At about 6:30 I finally finish my scenes. So will you need me to film anymore or am I done with all my scenes I ask the director. Looks like you’re all done that was the last scene. So I’m free to go home now I ask. Yup that’s right he says to me. Ok great it was lots of fun working with you. So I’ll see you at the premier party right he says to me. Oh yes definitely I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Do you have a set date for it? Not yet but I’ll be sure to let you know when I do. Ok talk to you soon I say. I head back to my hotel for the night and decide to just watch TV. I thought about calling Jesse again but I knew he was going to have a long day ahead of him so I thought it be best if I let him rest up for his tour. But if I know him he’s prolly playing with his Xbox or something then he will call me saying “I’m tired I wonder why” and I’ll prolly just be like ”oh geez I wonder why was it because you were up till 2am playing on your xbox?” We’ve had many a fight from that trust me. But we always seem to get over it and then its back to acting like nothing ever happened. Sometimes I wonder how I’ve lasted these 5 yrs. But its prolly Cuz of the way he is not sure how I can describe it but if you had guy just come and sweep you off your feet just like Jesse did to me then I’m sure you would understand the place I’m in. all of these feelings were running through my mind as I sat in my bed watching TV which I really wasn’t watching I was mainly thinking about Jesse. At about 10:30pm my cell phone rings I was a bit surprised seeing as it’s way later over in LA so I wasn’t sure who or why they were calling but I decide to answer it anyways. I look on the caller ID and see that it’s Jesse’s sister Lea. I was a bit confused but answered anyways. “Your calling late is everything ok?” umm well I’m not sure. Are you ok what’s wrong? Anything I can do for you? Well see I’ve just done something and I need your help. Well could you tell me what you did first? Ok so I told you about my boy friend right? Oh ya I think so. Well I know its only been 4 months but he really liked me and I really like him so we decided to go a step further and well I think something bad has come of it. Ok hold on so did you do what I think you did? If you’re thinking about what’s done behind closed doors then your right. Umm ok so why are you in a panic did it go wrong. Well see we did the “right thing” but I guess we didn’t use enough and well I thin I might be… might be what? I’d rather not say over the phone is there anyway you can come over to the house and take me out or something? I would love to but I’m not in LA and I won’t be back for another day. Oh I completely forgot about your TV show. Ok well can you wait till I get back on Friday? I think so. Ok well don’t “do” anything until we have talked more about this. Oh don’t worry I won’t Katie you have my promise on that. Oh and Katie please don’t say anything to Jesse or my mom I’d rather talk to you first then if they need to know I’ll tell them. Ok don’t worry when I get back I’ll help you out Cuz I think I know what you want to tell me. Well its getting later Katie and I’m starting to feel tired I’m going to go to bed now but thank you so much for talking to me I feel a little better now. No problem anytime you need me I’ll be there. Good night. Night Katie. Wow that was a shocking phone call I thought to myself. All those thoughts were just running through my mind and from everything she told me I was sure of what it was she had done and I was hoping nothing else would come along. The whole rest of the night that’s all I could think of. I decided to try and go to bed and this time I wouldn’t have to set my alarm since I don’t need to go down to the studio. A whole day to my self what will I do? The next day I got up around 9:30am at some breakfast. After that I went for a walk to the mall, which was only about a 5 min walk from my hotel. I went into a few stores and found some great Christmas gifts I even found a wedding gift for Mia. I got here crystal glasses with her and her husbands name engraved on them. How perfect is that? I would have put the date on them but I couldn’t remember if she said it was September 6th or the 10th I would feel horrible putting the wrong date on them so I just went with names. After I walked around the mall I went to the food court to eat lunch then back to the hotel. I went to the pool for a bit then decided to go back to my room and call Jesse to see how he was doing. I called him but there was no answer so I just left him a message. If I know Jesse (and I do) I’m sure he will call back once he’s gotten my message. I was right about and hr later he calls me back. We talked for a while then he told me he had to go do sound check I told him I’d miss him and that I love him and as always he said the same and then we left it at that. It was getting close to dinner time and there wasn’t much else to do I’d done and seen pretty much all there was. It was a fun trip out here but it will feel good to get home. Even though Jesse won’t be there for a while at least I’ll have Maddox to keep me company. I went to bed early seeing as I had and early flight home I had to be at the airport by 8am. I finished packing all my stuff then it was on to dreamland. As the alarm goes off at 7am I get up and put some clothes on then its back to the airport. I went down stairs to catch a taxi to the airport luckily there was one just out side so I quickly got in then off I went. After I checked in and was at the gate I decide since I still have 30 min till boarding that I should go eat so I see that they have dunkin donuts so I went and ordered some coffee and a bagel. Minutes later I boarded the plane and was on my way back to LA.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 pm

sorry haven't updated in awhile but will add more soon
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Post  Jmaclover89 Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:35 pm

and now for the long awaited chapter 8

Jesse’s POV:
    Today is the 5th day on tour so far its been great all the fans are amazing and I love them for all there support over the years. Its about 10 am and today I’m in phoenix AZ going to sound check soon then I’ll have a few hrs to kill till the meet and greet starts. At about 12pm we all decide to eat lunch and lucky for us subway was near by so I sent my security guy (mike) over with everyone’s lunch order. While I was waiting for him to come back I decide to watch some TV while Aaron and Phil chill on there laptops. I could tell they were surfing through youtube only because they seemed to be laughing. So I decide to join them on there youtube search. With in 15 min we had found some pretty hilarious stuff. A few min later Mike comes back with our lunch. We eat then it’s on to sound check. After sound check was over I decide to call Katie to make sure she got home safe and to see how her trip went. “Hey baby how are you?” I’m doing great how’s your tour going Katie asks me? Oh its going good been lots of fun. That’s good. How was your trip? It was fun met a lot of nice people while I was there too. Did you meet any hot guys? “WHAT! God no Why would you even ask that Mr. McCartney” I’m just messing with ya no need to get angry with me I say back. I may have been around guys while I was there but I swear it was strictly business. You sure Ms Cassidy? I say with a laugh. Yes I m and plus none of them are as hot as you are she replies. Well that’s a good thing. It certainly is. Hey I got to go no Katie but I’ll call you later after the show ok? Sure talk to you later baby. I love you she says I reply with the very same. We still had about 3 hrs to kill so me and the guys decide to head to a near by mall to just walk around and kill some time. Aaron ended up finding these awesome pair of sneakers ( I wish I had bought some) soon it was time to head back and get ready for the M&G with the fans. There wasn’t as many as there were in the last city we were in witch in a way was good cuz it gave me more time to chat with them and sort of get to know them a bit. Some of the fans that were there I had seen before in previous shows I had done here and some were new faces. Finally the M&G had come to an end so it was now show time. I went back to the dressing room to put on the stage clothes and got prepared. Sounded like a good crowd was in store. You can never do the same show twice you will always have a different audience no matter what city you are in. went out on stage shortly after the opening act was done. Not really sure who they were I was told though that it was a local band. Didn’t really have much time to meet them since I sort of had a show to do. I go out on stage do my introduction the crowd goes wild and that’s when you know the show has begun. Now its 11pm the show just got done and I am heading back to change out of the stage clothes and into something more comfortable. After the crew and everyone packs all the stuff it’s on to another fabulous city. Next stop Atlanta. After I got back on the bus I decide to call Katie again (like I said I would) I wasn’t sure if she would be up or not seeing as it is late. “Hello” says a tired voice hey baby its me oh hi I didn’t expect you to call this late thought you’d be tired from your show? Na I’m never too tired to talk to you. Did I wake you? No its ok I was just watching TV on the couch with Maddox. That’s sounds fun I say. Ya but it’s a little weird being here with out you though. Ya I know what you mean it feels that way to me too. But soon I’ll be home just a few more shows. I think you should go to bed you sound tired Katie. All right sounds good. Nite Katie I love you. Oh but I love you more she replies. Since I had nothing better to I decide myself to go to bed. As I lye in my bunk I wonder to myself. What would happen if I had never met Katie Would I still be the same me? The whole night all I could think about was her and it was obvious that I was crazy in love. I had never felt this way about any girl before nor would I prolly find anyone as great as Katie. Could she be the one I’m meant to marry I say to my self. Minutes later I was asleep and dreaming about my fabulous Katie. It’s now 6am and I’m awake and ready to start my day here in Atlanta. We go to the venue around 8:30 am and show time wasn’t till 8pm so we had plenty of time to kill before sound check and the M&G. I was wondering what we could do to kill some time I asked they guys but neither of them knew what there as to do in Atlanta. So I decided to get off the bus and ask someone at the venue. The guy at the box office said just a few min away there was a bowling alley. So I thought why not bowling is fun. Both Aaron and Phil said “sure lets do it” so that’s what we did for about an hr. the first game I lost to Aaron and second game I won but only by 3 points. Later on in the day after wee had eaten lunch we decide to head back to the venue and get ready for the show. Its was almost 4pm so we figured now would be a good time to do sound check. Once that was over with it was near time to get ready for the meet and greet. Looked as thought quite a few fans had come while we were I sound check I glanced over at the entrance as I headed back to my dressing room and saw at least 50 or so already lined up ready to come in. Now it was 7:30 and it was time for me to go to the M&G I was going to call Katie earlier but just lost track of time and didn’t I was hoping she wasn’t mad at me or anything cuz she never tried calling me either.

Katie’s POV: I went to bed tonight think hmm wonder if Jesse will try calling me. He hadn’t called all day and I didn’t think to try and call him but I was sure he was busy and just didn’t have the time. Witch was fine it didn’t bother me. I waited till 11:30 and still no phone call so I finally fell asleep. I was awoken at 6am by Maddox it seemed as if he wanted to go for a walk. So we did our usual walk to the café and back. I remembered that I had to call lea back to chat more with her about our convo we had the last night of my trip. I was still a bit shocked but at the same time I knew I had to help her out. I was the closest person she had to a big sister. I mean if she went to her mom about this I’m sure there would be a lot of yelling going on in the house. When I got back from out walk I called her and she asked me if we could meet up somewhere I said sure. We decided to meet at the mall then eat lunch out. So once I got to the mall I then called her cell to find out where she was sitting. “Where are you? I ask” oh I’m sitting in the food court you’ll see me” ok be right there I reply. Hey how are you I say? Well I’m ok still scared of what happened that night. Ya well I would be to lea. So umm how would one know if they were ya know popin’ a baby? Ha-ha nice choice of words lea I say. Hey I’m being serious here Katie. Ya I know just trying to make the situation happier. Ok well there is only one way to find out and I’m sure lea you know what it is? I do? Yes haven’t you heard of a preg test? Oh ha-ha of course how silly of me. So you think I should Katie? Well it’s the only way you will find out or not now isn’t it? Ya guess your right. I had never had this deep of a conversation with Lea in my life but if I was going to be her good friend/sister I knew I had to do the right thing to help her out. I told her that if the results were positive that she would need to have a sit down conversation with her parents she agreed to that but said she would be very nervous on how they would take it. One thing I knew was that Jesse wouldn’t be too happy. How on earth was I going to keep a secret like this from him? I mean we tell each other everything but this secret was one I couldn’t tell him only lea could. We went out to lunch and talked some more I asked he about her boy friend and stuff first so I sort of knew what he was about. From what Lea told me he seemed very nice so I wasn’t too concerned. So Lea does he even know about this possibility or is this totally just between you and me? No he knows he was the first person to know. Ok well that’s good at least he is aware cuz if he wasn’t I was going to make you tell him. He knows for sure I’m not lying I swear. OK well that’s good I say ok now on to finding out the truth lets go to the drug store and get a test so we can find out the truth about weather or not your going to have a baby. Ok sounds good replies Lea. In the mall we were at was a drug store so we went to that one since it was the easiest. Umm Katie you don’t want me to actually take the test at the mall do you? Are you silly or course not that’s a bit to weird even for me. No I was going to have you take it back at my house. Oh thank god I would have felt awkward having to do this in the mall. I would have said your house Lea but I wouldn’t want Timmy or your mom to find it. Oh god no the worst thing would be my mom finding it. Ya I know lea that’s why my house is the best place. And you don’t even have to worry about Jesse he’s on his tour so he wouldn’t ever be able to find it. So we headed back to the house. All right Lea now its time to find out the truth. Luckily I’ve had a good amount of water Lea says with a laugh. A few min later Lea walks down stairs. Well umm I have the results and I think…

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:19 pm